BZPRPG - Ta-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Kirgan, Khervos & Tuli

(Ta-Koro, Guard HQ):

Tuli shrugged and led the group to the Ta-Koro guard headquarters building. While they walked, she said "I don't think Angelus or Jaller will have time for questions such as yours, but perhaps some guard will know something."

As expected, the group was stopped in the main hall of the headquarters.

"Welcome, state your business", a Ta-Matoran guard with a black Kakama said.

IC: Vesun

"Hello," the Toa responded. "I'm - not here for anything vital, but I've come to see if there are any telepaths in the village... or if your Guard knows of any. I need to find one, for medical purposes."

"A telepath?" the guard asked. "Well, I haven't seen any myself..."

BZPRPG Profile: Vesun.

Subtlety is more powerful than strength.

IC Kirgan, Khervos & Tuli

(Ta-Koro, Guard HQ):

"Like I thought, files with such information wouldn't be available to regular guards", Tuli said. "And the files are classified, so the authority wouldn't give their information to mere travelers like us."

"How bad is the memory loss?" Kirgan asked Vesun. "Is it getting worse?"

IC: Vesun

Vesun looked down, taking out his mindstone again. "It seems to have accelerated while I was asleep. What I wrote here, I can remember - but that is precious little more than my identity. But it doesn't seem to be affecting my newer memories." He hung his head. "I can remember next to nothing of my homeland."

BZPRPG Profile: Vesun.

Subtlety is more powerful than strength.

IC: Skyra

"I'm thinking about never leaving this bed...ever." I stated. "Oh, and cake too." 

IC:

While Lohkar and Mr. Stereotypical Skakdi Occupation finally started crossing swords and ridiculous insults, Lasinia produced a banner from thin air yet again (which I can only assume she brought with her [unless Lohkar actually has a fanbase among other pirates]), and everyone else continued doing basically nothing, I tensed my muscles and stepped forward, ready to counter any offensive that too close for comfort. Couldn't have anything ruining this face, you know what I mean? 

It was only sheer coincidence that I had stepped in front of Mim as well.

-Void

IC: Mimira

"Hey I can't see!" Mimira complained, so she decided to pop her head out between Gunner's legs so she could see the fight. 

"Make him eat dirt Captain!" 

Edited by Skitty

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:

"Deep ." I reached up lazily and pinched Skyra's cheekbone.

IC:

Visibly unimpressed, Angelus took a long drink from his canteen of Bula juice and then capped it with one thumb while he looked Joske's new decals up and down, committed them to memory, made changes in his mental filing cabinet. The canteen was set down onto a bench and spun idly on its side; the sound of metal scraping on metal squeaked, uncomfortable with the silence. Angelus' face was wary, waiting for some ultimatum or outlandish request that didn't come. 

"You come to ask for your badge back?" he finally asked, looking up into Joske's eyes expressionlessly again. "Good. I wouldn't give it to you. Heard about the residential district - figures that you're home for a day and already causing a ruckus." His mouth twitched.

"Your armor's changed, and so's your stance, but as much as I can tell you think you've changed, you're really not that different."

The tension broke as he verbalized the realization, and Angelus laughed; the predatory Toa stepped forward and embraced Joske readily, clapping him on the back twice.

"Good to see you, brother of mine."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Veteran.

"Well... tie him up and put him somewhere out of sight until we decide what to do with him," Veteran growled, "we don't need anyone else wandering around here uninvited." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "Yeah, typical barfight shenanigans it looks like. Hi again." Jol said nonchalantly as he waved to Loren.

The Su-Toa, ever the image of unflappability, cleared his throat, crisp and clear baritone voice spreading through the disarrayed hall.

"You heard the man. Party's over, kids! Everyone sit down and quit causing commotion, or your booze is running at triple the price!"

Dismayed groans throughout, followed mostly by compliance as order returned where there was chaos. The patrons seemed to be able to tell that he was in no way kidding.

"Kinda scary how you just did that."

"Believe me, you learn a few tricks from the right people."

helo frens

IC

Toa Joske

Chapter One: Crystals, Temples, Secrets... oh my.

I returned the hug and slaps, my laughter a little louder than his. The moment his mouth twitched I knew he was yanking my chain, but I could not help but release. I had been under such stress for such a long time, I didn't even remember that last time I had a good laugh, even if it came at a ribbing. If anyone was going to poke at me though I wouldn't have it anyone but Angelus. He had been one of the few who had stuck it out with me through the thick and thin; we had lived, fought, laughed, and cried together for several weeks scouring the island for the Temple Crystals. The memory that stuck in my mind the most of him though was that talk he gave me in the Onu-Koro mines, during one of my sparring outbursts with Agni. It was in that moment that he had earned my respect, something that he hadn't lost to this day. Granted, I hadn't seen him since that adventure, but considering his greeting our friendship was apparently still as strong since the moment we last spoke.

It... was one of the few that I had left after all this time. I don't know if I could ever bring myself to express that to him; I was going to trust that he simply silently understood. Pulling back I kept an arm on his shoulder, giving him a knowing, friendly smile as I presented a fist. With a strong, macho clank his own met mine and I nodded in reply.

"It is good to see you too brother."

There was a moment longer of silence as we stared each other down, one warrior to another in the sacred, silent communication before life resumed as normal. I took a step back to retrieve my gym bag.

"There is nothing I would like more than to stand here and reminisce about the good old days, swapping manly stories and overall catch up considering how long it's been, but this is one of the few cases where it's business before pleasure."

He gave me a look. "Such as?"

"Let's just say I happen to have information about these Skakdi 'Piraka', the Vault under Kini-Nui, the Crystal Temples, and how they're all connected." In that one sentence my face had gone from the usual jocular to very dark and serious. I lowered my head even as my voice lowered a few octaves. "Do you have someplace private where we can talk... and has a good, solid chair for you to sit down in? Because what I have learned in Legend and seen since I've been back will knock you off your feet."

Like change-island-forever-kind-of-big, I thought darkly.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Veteran. 

"As if today couldn't get any weirder..." 

OOC: Veteran, Rekhyt, Ayar, Kouyran, Haarnak, NPC Kain, and all of Obsidian Outpost retconned to Ko-Wahi. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kale Ironshaper

IC: Elementally pulling several fallen swords from the nearer pirate vessel Kale set them down next to him. One of them morphed into a small chair which he tossed to Prei.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: "Yeah, typical barfight shenanigans it looks like. Hi again." Jol said nonchalantly as he waved to Loren.

The Su-Toa, ever the image of unflappability, cleared his throat, crisp and clear baritone voice spreading through the disarrayed hall.

"You heard the man. Party's over, kids! Everyone sit down and quit causing commotion, or your booze is running at triple the price!"

Dismayed groans throughout, followed mostly by compliance as order returned where there was chaos. The patrons seemed to be able to tell that he was in no way kidding.

"Kinda scary how you just did that."

"Believe me, you learn a few tricks from the right people."

IC: (Karaihe)

The skakdi looked over to the kaulsi-wearing guard and went over to him...

"Just putting this out there: I didn't start it..."

Kathok

IC: Ophaim

Who was he supposed to be? That was a question Ophaim had constantly asked, yet he had never gotten an answer that he was satisfied with. What was his role in life? What did he truly desire?

He woke early every morning to pay respects to his patron, Artakha. The inn would start selling things an hour or so later. It was peaceful, free from disorder.

But was it what he wanted?