BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Veteran.

"I see..." the skakdi mused. "Well, I aint a messenger, mate. If you want to tell Zero somethin' you can come in and tell her yourself."

He opened the gates to let them enter.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Varan

Varan's eyebrow lifted in surprise as he hesitantly stepped past the old Ta-Skakdi and into the darkened chamber. If he and his defeated foe had been assassins, they could've backstabbed this mercenary here and done untold damage before caught - he would have to speak to Zero about the security around here.

The Toa if Gravity dumped Anhar into a chair. He turned to the Aussie and asked, "Got any shackles? I don't feel safe with him unbridled, even if he is currently unconscious."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

"You think I'm the kinda bloke who just walks around carryin' shackles?" Veteran said in disbelief, "try checkin' one of those crates..." he trailed off, "...that Forger just blew up."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"We're puttin' on some trials," Veteran explained, "Rekhyt versus Forger."

"Ah..."

Varan remembered the trials well. He stood too close to one once... took nearly a week to clean the blood from his cloak.

Finally finding a pair of cuffs lying on the mess on the ground, Varan folded Anhar's arms behind his back, cuffed them, and propped the Toa up in an empty chair. He turned to the Skakdi again.

"I'm guessing, then, that Zero won't be available for awhile?"

Edited by Jakura Nuva

"She's right there, watchin' the fight," Veteran pointed her out. He decided to leave it to the stranger to decide whether they wanted to risk interupting her or not.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"Well then, sit back and enjoy the show," Veteran suggested, "grab a drink from Yeri over there if you're thirsty."

Varan took a seat next to the Skakdi, positioned so that he could keep a close eye on the other's clawed hands. The Outsiders were supposed to be a tad more honorable than that... but there was a saying about Skakdi that always kept Varan on alert when near one. He waved his hand dismissively at the offer of a drink. "No thanks, friend. I'm not a drinker - it dulls the senses.

Veteran kept a wary eye on Varan. Very few beings outside of The Outsiders even knew who Zero was, so Veteran was fairly confident that Varan actually was who he said he was.

But if he was lying... Veteran coughed out a bitter laugh. If Varan was lying, Zero would kill him herself.

IC: Deriksha

Deriksha glared at Aurorin . Great. Well thats one ally down. Thanks. Deriksha listened to Essie, his hands tightening on the axe. "DON'T EVER. Doubt me like that again. Last time a TEAMMATE said that

they were slaughtered by men in hoods. No I don't want to kill people relentlessly. And trust me. If it were a real battle I could kick your . So sit down and shut the up." He said, walking right up to Essie with his axe close to her neck.

Edited by VahkiDane

OOC Sorry i've been gone for american thanksgiving :)

IC Zealot

Zealot studied Faora fondly as she reacted

Observation:
Feet shifting
eyes averting

Conclusion: uncomfortable
Diagnosis: Emotionally guarded.

Stop overthinking!
he cursed himself.

"Just be careful that your creed stays true to Mata Nui," she inturrupted his thoughts "I've seen people realize too late that their personal creed has led them astray."

Zealot nodded "I could not agree more" he smiled

"Only through Mata Nui can righteousness be realized"

Varan took a seat next to the Skakdi, positioned so that he could keep a close eye on the other's clawed hands. The Outsiders were supposed to be a tad more honorable than that... but there was a saying about Skakdi that always kept Varan on alert when near one. He waved his hand dismissively at the offer of a drink. "No thanks, friend. I'm not a drinker - it dulls the senses.

IC Yeri Macgukko

"DULLS THE SENSES?" Yeri snapped. It doesn't matter how far away he was, Mac could smell the judgement "Yooh arrogant buggar!! WHERE d' ye ge' off sayin' Kane Ra shite like 'at?" 

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: (Rekhyt/Obsidian Outpost)

The last of the clouds flew past him and Rekhyt had only a few seconds to think...

Forger came into sight, shooting more arrows. Rekhyt slowed slightly: if he had continued at that speed, he would have crushed himself, even if he landed on the Fe-Toa.

Even so, he was still going incredibly fast.

He subtley pulled himself towards Forger, plummeting downwards towards him. Closer, closer, closer, then SMASH-

-Rekhyt, rolled into a ball at the last second, crashed into the iron toa from above at high speed.

Edited by Sil
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

IC: The Champion (Obsidian Outpost)

As Yeri was about to answer my questions, some Toa sat down nearby, and the Lesterin offered him a drink. The Toa refused, and Yeri got mad. I step closer, put my hand on his shoulder. "Calm down, please." I don't know who the Toa is, but he might be someone important, and I don't want Zero to get mad. I look at the Toa, covered by a large cloak, his eyes glowing red. "Who are you?" I ask.

• Upvote 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Forger

The Fe-Toa had been burnt, stabbed, slashed, drowned and rescued by Transient, buried in quicksand and almost trampled by Kane-Ra before. He had never been hit by a balled up Toa falling out of the sky.

"Did the karzdamned fool quick-travel upwards?"

Needless to say, even a small Toa like Rehkyt, 'cushioning' his fall with his magnetic powers had hit him like a sack of bricks. Deep breaths were incredibly painful, when his lungs expanded they pushed on cracked ribs and bruised muscles, his whole chest and abdomen felt like they were on fire. Rehkyt looked little better. An attack like that was close to suicidal, the impact to himself equal to the impact of the fall.

He pushed Rehkyt off him, tangled in a heap as they were, staggering to his feet. Small, sharp pains traveled up and down his legs, more bone fractures.

"That was a new one, I'll give you that." Forger spoke as he projected two lengths of chain, directing them at the Fa-Toa's wrists and ankles. "But it was suicidal and rash, what would be your next move, were this a real fight?"

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

Deriksha glared at Aurorin . Great. Well thats one ally down. Thanks. Deriksha listened to Essie, his hands tightening on the axe. "DON'T EVER. Doubt me like that again. Last time a TEAMMATE said that

they were slaughtered by men in hoods. No I don't want to kill people relentlessly. And trust me. If it were a real battle I could kick your ######. So sit down and shut the ###### up." He said, walking right up to Essie with his axe close to her neck.

IC: Razsk

"If I were you I'd back up before she knocks you out again and ruins your axe like she did your shield."

IC Essie

"I shall address all of your points in turn with a numerically label series of rebuttals and-slash-or requests for clarification."

"One: empirically, you are inferior."

"Two: my accurate analysis of your abilities and capacity to succeed in combat has occurred more than once. Rather, it is a continual, unending cycle of analysis. Conclusions have been fairly static. I reference you to Rebuttal Index One."

"Three: I require clarification. Was your failed attempt to remove my arm from the rest of my body not, as you define it, real? If it is not, as you define it, real, I will require a redefinition of the concept of reality."

"Four: I do not wish to have a real, as I define it, fight with you. You are a valuable and capable decoy. I do not wish to annihilate you, or even separate you into several seperate chunks of former Toa."

"Five: What relevancy does the apparel of your slaughtered teammate's slaughterers have to your current point?"

"Six: I am speaking to provide the local grouping of biologicals a sense of comfort. My silence sounds like this when I am analyzing and logging psychological profiles on you all." She stopped talking for a moment, and a creepy, staccato, bass chitter emanated from Essie. "Records show biologicals find this noise unnerving. So I speak to disguise it."

"Seven: There would not be enough left of that axe to classify it as 'ruined' if I were forced to remove it."

"Eight: Toa cannot phase through walls. I may create a hole in it with my explosive launcher to provide the Toa unit a means to decrease proximity from you."

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Faora

Despite her discomfort, Faora smiled. Zealot's convictions were strong--an admirable trait.

"I'm glad to hear it," she said, though she couldn't look at him. She still remembered his knowing look into her eyes.

But does he really know I'm half-blind? she thought to herself. She supposed it didn't matter, but that was something she usually kept hidden. Maybe it was some weird sense of pride on her part--she didn't like someone else knowing her biggest weakness--but she couldn't help it.

Suppressing a groan of self-directed irritation, Faora put her earmuffs back on and, drawing a bit more on her mask, focused on the fight. As soon as she did so, she saw Rekhyt fall from the sky and smash into Forger. Her mouth dropped open.

"Is Rekhyt mad?" she said out loud.

• Upvote 1

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

"Oh now I'm valuable? Great. Thanks for that, Clickmouth. I wasn't planning to kill you, no. At this rate I may though. ###### you guys. Supporting psychopathic robots." He said, drawing his axe back

IC Essie

Essie continued on, watching Deriksha. "Nine: I have no psychology. Therefore, I do not possess a diseased psychology."

"Ten: I am a cyborg, not a robot. I still possess biological components that allow me to adapt and think creatively."

"Eleven: You do not possess the means to kill me. You are far too weak. I recommend the addition of 'foolishly attempt' as a qualifier whenever you speak of killing me. That recommendation is carried over to all in the room."

OOC: I smell a running joke here.

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

OOC: I don't get it.

"###### you." He said, sitting down.

IC Essie

Essie was very matter of fact about this. "I assume you mean that as an insult, or an exclamation that prompts me to stop. If I am wrong, I will have to vocalize Rebuttal-slash-clarification request Twelve."

OOC: How excellent would it be if throughout the RPG, Essie simply had a running list of rebuttals/clarification requests? And every time she needed to, she pulled out that subroutine, no matter how high the numbers got?

Edited by Funkydude527
  • Upvote 1

OOC: I don't get it.

"###### you." He said, sitting down.

IC Essie

Essie was very matter of fact about this. "I assume you mean that as an insult, or an exclamation that prompts me to stop. If I am wrong, I will have to vocalize Rebuttal-slash-clarification request Twelve."

OOC: How excellent would it be if throughout the RPG, Essie simply had a running list of rebuttals/clarification requests? And every time she needed to, she pulled out that subroutine, no matter how high the numbers got?

"Go on then, Clickmouth."

IC Essie"Twelve: Doing that to me would most likely be unpleasant to you, and I would receive no tangible benefit from the act. I am sterile, and irregular dopamine levels would simply be filtered out automatically."

"Thirteen: Index error."

"Fourteen: What relevance does the label 'Clickmouth' have? What function or clarification does it serve, assuming it is directed at me?"

IC: (Rekhyt/Obsidian Outpost)

Karz, I hadn't expected to hit him that hard, the Fa-Toa thought, pain etching itself across his body...

"Something like this." Rekhyt replied as the lengths of chain snaked towards him.

Using his magnetic powers, the the metal moved against Forger's will. He could manipulate them to whip into Forger, but it would be easier to simply magnetize them so that they were extremely attracted to the Fe-Toa's neck. Which he did.

The chains hung in the air for a moment as Rekhyt took control, and then pulled backwards with force towards Forger, the ends flicking round with the sudden direction change towards Forger's face. If he managed to avoid that, Rekhyt also magnetized Forger's own knees to his face and his hands to his back, just high enough up to put strain on his damaged muscles.

Rekhyt staggered backwards, his hands reaching for his katanas' hilts. If it came to hand to hand combat, he would be ready...

Edited by Sil
  • Upvote 1

Kathok

IC: Revekk (Ko-Koro, Gates)

Guard duty!

As if failing to hold the Sanctum wasn't enough, now I had spent the last hours on the tails of the Maru, and in either case I had nothing to show for it except bruises and shaky breath. My hands balled into fists, one of them around my sword's hilt.

"Oreius, I don't think it's where I'd be most useful"

IC (Korero)

"So where do you think you'd be most useful?" Korero asked. He tried to keep his impatience out of his voice, but time was in very short supply.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: The Deceiver (Ko-koro, Sanctum)

As Echelon walked towards the Wall of Prophecy, the Deceiver asked with a bland voice "How did these Maru defeat the Eternal Night?" She didn't want to bother him with too many questions, but she desired to know how Makuta had fallen, and she thought, that he might know something about that if he is the most influential servant of the Dark Shadow.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Zealot

The Ko Toa looked back to the fight as Faora had "A suicidal crash?" Zealot questioned "a heedless stunt like that exposes more than his ribcage." He observed "It betrays his desperation."

Zealot noticed Faora's mask glowing as she watched the fight 

Updated Observation:
Averted eyes

Sensory enhancing mask

earmuffs

Why enhance your senses and dull them at the same time?

Unless...

While watching a fight touch would be useless and smell would be... unpleasant. Taste: irrelevant. The only sense she would have been using would be hearing and sight. 
Her mask enhanced one, while the earmuffs handicapped the other.

Rehkyt had just magnetized Forgers chain, which was trailing through the air right towards his neck

"So," Zealot spoke up again "I'd really like to know more about you. Tell me aout yourself?"

IC Yeri MacGukko

Yeri spat before returning to his duties "In annsur ta yurr quest'n laddie," he said to Champion "yeooh maed meh a lo'  a widd t'dee. I figg'r I owe ye as much ale as ye can stomach"

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute
  • Upvote 1

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Faora

Faora's eyes shot sideways toward Zealot. She was surprised by the question. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had asked her a question like that and actually seem to care. It was... odd, but in a good way.

"Well," she started. She cleared he throat. "What's there to tell? I used to live in Onu-Koro and did some mercenary work there, but I left because--" She caught herself and forced a cough, hoping it didn't sound as fake as it felt. "Excuse me. I left because I wanted to--" Her mind wasn't working right now. Oh, travel! That was good. "--travel, and that's what I did. I couldn't find anything steady, though, so when the opportunity to join the Outsiders came up, well..." She shrugged. "I couldn't pass it up."

Aside from her first glance at Zealot, she still wasn't looking at him. She couldn't figure it out; she normally wasn't this... unnerved in social situations. Mata Nui, what's wrong with me?

Wow. Now I'm praying to Mata Nui.

• Upvote 1

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn