BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC-Aurorin

"ENOUGH!" Aurorin yelled, Standing up and bringing his shield down between Deriksha and Essie. "We are going nowhere with you two morons bickering! In case you haven't noticed, we are stuck on top of a mountain, evil forces are dominating the nearest source of authority, and you two have nothing better to do than argue!? Get a hold of yourself and actually do something for once! Make a treaty, make plans, make some more hot chocolate, I dunno! JUST DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN ARGUE!" After his rant was over, He sat down in a chair, arms crossed.

OOC

Aurorin's usually a carefree guy. This has been one of the few times he was properly angry.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC:Moas

Moas made her way into ko-koro. She had honestly never come here before and looked for a nereby hotel or shop or anywhere to get out of the cold. Eventualy she found a shop and walked in. " Hello is anyone here?" She asked.

Edited by toa grimlock

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC Zealot

The Zealot of the Great Spirit couldn't help but smile softly. Faora was obviously flustered. Her eyes were still hidden, her speach was filled with irregular fluxations in speed and misplaced pauses. A sign of ommitted variables.

Something was on her mind. Some reason for a de-toa to leave the undercity.

"Travel, huh?" he encouraged "that is a great ambition."

he began to fiddle with something in his pocket

"I'd love to hear more about your travels"

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

IC: Dayeth.

Dayeth fell to the floor, her knees taking the brunt of the impact. She put her splayed hand against the floor, propping herself up while she drew air back into her lungs.

She stayed there like that for several long moments, until her lungs stopped burning and her body stopped shaking. Finally, she rose.

"Now that you know about the Maru," she spoke up, her voice coming out in a dry wheeze, "what's your plan to deal with him?"

IC: Veteran.

"That crazy ######," Veteran said in disbelief, watching as Rekhyt did a crazy air dive on top of Forger, then tried to magnetise his weapons. It was an incredibly bold strategy. Or maybe it was plain stupid.

Chances were that Forger's weapons weren't even able to be magnetised, and if they were, he'd just absorb the metal before it did any damage to him. Veteran didn't like Rekhyt's chances.

IC: Enforcer.

I watch the fight with renewed interest. Rekhyt has done what few before have done: injured Forger. But he's hurt just as badly, so Forger still has a massive, almost insurmountable, advantage over Rekhyt.

I smile.

As far as I'm concerned, Forger's already won.

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Zealot

"You know" Zealot commented to Veteran and Enforcer, "when charged with electricity even non magnetic metals take on the properties of a magnet." he said, subtly boasting his polymathic intellect, "of course," he added "Rehkyt would have to KNOW that if we are going to credit him a fighting chance." He switched pockets and pulled out his pipe, hoping to create the illusion that it was the object with which he had been fiddling earlier, "and we have to assume he won't do equal damage to himself and Forger indiscriminately." Zealot laughed "because let's not forget: that HAS been his strategy thus far"

--Character Profiles--

IC: Veteran and Enforcer.

I exchange a glance with Veteran, who meets my gaze with a smug smile. I have to admit, Zealot is smarter than he initially seemed. Very knowledable. A useful addition to our cause

"I don't think Rekhyt has much of a plan, mate," Veteran shrugs. I nod in agreement.

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Faora

She couldn't help it; she looked full on at Zealot this time. Looking at him, she realized it was his perceptiveness that was throwing her off. Very little got past him.

As she thought of a way to respond (How do I respond to that?), she noticed him scrounging in one of his pockets. As he made an intelligent comment on magnetism and Rekhyt's possible strategy, he switched to his other pocket and pulled out a pipe. She raised an eyebrow. He had been digging in the one pocket for some time, but almost as soon as he reached in the other, he found it.

"Took you that long to figure out the pipe was in the other pocket?" she said, a half-smile on her face and humor in her voice.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

OOC on the display iPad at target

IC Zealot

Zealot chuckled "I hope not" As he pulled a rectangular leather pouch out from his robes "if he has no plan: he's brave." He opened the pouch releasing the soft sweet aroma of tobacco "but if this IS his plan, then he's a fool."

• Upvote 3

--Character Profiles--

OOC: XD

IC: Varan

Varan caught a whiff of tobacco, and his senses began racing. It had been... a very long time. He reached casually into his Toa-pack and rummaged around until he felt a familiar, long object, slender on one end and bulbous on the other. He pulled the pipe out and looked at it dreamily, thinking back to... the past.

Meekly, he turned to Zealot and asked, gesturing to his pipe, "Would you mind sparing some? It's been decades."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Varan

"Th-thanks," he stuttered with a smile of gratitude. He grabbed the largest amount of tobacco he could without appearing greedy and stuffed it into his pipe. Handing the pouch back to the Zealot, Varan grabbed his flint-and-steel from his pack and lit the pipe. Sticking it into his mouth, the Toa gave a long, heavy puff. The smoke filled his lungs, giving him great pleasure as the exotic flavor overwhelmed his taste sensors.

"Thank you, friend," he said, smoke pouring gently from his jaw. "I needed that."

Edited by Jakura Nuva
  • Upvote 1

IC: Deriksha

"Fine Aurorin. Sorry." He was apoligising to Aurorin not Essie.

IC Essie "Apology accepted. The small biological one assesses accurately. What is our objective, then?"

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC (Charek): Charek's facial expressions were hidden behind the visor of his Kakama as he stoically watched Rekhyt's trial.  He wasn't particularly interested thus far, but keeping track of his soon-to-be companions' skills would likely be useful if he would have to rely on them in the future.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

IC Forger

The chains never find their mark, Forger absorbs the metal. He tests his magnetic bindings, they make his movements slow and awkward. This strong of a field will have some aftereffects, my gauntlets will remain permanent magnets unless he purposefully demagnetizes him.

He projects two shortswords, both similar in appearance, curved and smooth. Almost like a wing or boomerang, staggering forward in a feint he throws the one in his left hand. He makes it look like a miss, it flies far to the left of Rehkyt, spinning aimlessly through the air.

"Karz, looks like I'm wearing down." He speaks out loud, he needs the Toa's attention on him, the sword he threw is designed to curve back when thrown. Tracing a wide arc through the air before returning to it's starting point. He needs to keep Rehkyt inbetween it's flight path and the starting point, himself.

The Fa-Toa still has his hand on his own sword, I grasp my remaining shortsword with both hands, moving into close range.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

OOC: As to the running joke, that would be awesome.  I can imagine in the middle of a fight, Essie just randomly says something along the lines of, "Two hundred and fifty four, referring to me as inferior is an incorrect statement, as multiple analyses show that this unit is 237% more capable in physical abilities and 192% more capable in mental abilities than any other being within 500 feet."

IC: Razsk

"Deriksha, getting angry at Essie isn't going to accomplish anything.  She doesn't give muaka dung about how angry you are with her, and she won't take offense at insults.  You won't get a reaction out of her because she doesn't have emotions.  I understand you are angry and feel insulted, but since she has no emotions she cannot tell when she has offended or insulted anyone.  She did not intentionally insult you, she was just stating facts based on her calculations."

IC: Skulk

Skulk had managed to make it to the door with out anyone noticing. He opened the door and bolted back to the actual city. He needed to find a place to hid. He learned that sneaking away from a base was something to avoid doing on normal circumstances. He looked around and decided to just break into a nearby house. He picked the lock and entered. He made himself quite at home and then though, "Wait would they really go through the trouble to hunt me down, I'm not that important?"

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC Tarkahn(Ko-Koro, Market district, Something Different)

I look to my wall clock, it's beginning to get late. I've made no progress on the dagger, I assume in order to get the results I'm looking for, I'll have to use a different fuel. I toss it on the desk, and get up to stretch my legs. I walk over to the window in front of my shop. The sign, which I'd remade recently read in professional lettering, "Something Different".  As I made myself some coffee to stave off the weariness that befell me, I pondered the way I'd come to have this shop. It had started in Onu-Koro, working with some of the greatest inventive minds of the time. But they'd quickly bored me, and often, I was paid little for the pieces I created. So I'd left, wandering the island, looking for someone to sell my services to. Ultimately, I'd returned to Onu-kor, but had found a place that suited my needs: The icy drifts of Ko-Koro. It had taken some time and considerable effort to save enough to purchase a small builing in the market District, but I felt it would be an investment well spent. After all, everyone needs a weapon at some point on this island, and mine, well.... mine are special. I smirked, sipping the the hot bitter drink. Yes, Ko suited me just fine. I turned from the window, and sat to adjust my knee brace.

OoC:Open for business and interaction!

Ic:

Hashan was not in a good mood. Everything had gone wrong today, and he was feeling utterly annoyed. Hr became even more annoyed when he walked into a door.

"Why you litt-"

Before he broke down the door, he saw the fact that the shop was still intact.

"Odd" he thought.

He opened the door cautiously, poked his head through, and then walked in.

IC: (Rekhyt/Obsidian Outpost)

No time for talking.

Using his mask, Rekhyt appeared behind Forger, flicking out his katana and slashing with both at the Fe-Toa's back, before disappearing again.

Not waiting to see the result, he materialised even further behind Forger, strongly magnetizing two of his throwing knives to the Fe-Toa, and then letting go. If the toa managed to dodge, even in his restricted state, the knives would effectively follow him around.

• Upvote 1

Kathok

IC-Aurorin

"I'm not saying I was mad at her, I was mad at both of them arguing and not getting us anywhere." Aurorin said, having calmed down. "It's hard to reason with a cold, emotionless psychopath anyway. Oh,and Jalkron, Sorry about earlier." He then Clasped his hands together. "Now, with the Legacy occupying Ko-Koro at the moment, and in turn, most of the region, and with the winter months closing in on us, I think we have only one possible solution..."

There was a long silence before Aurorin spoke again.

"We've got to get out of Ko-Koro."

OOC

DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

OOC Alijar, I can't seem to find Hashan in your profiles page, what's the deal? I'll edit later, but.... I'm pretty sure you need a profile to play a character, unless he's an NPC. That said, Yay, a customer!

IC Tarkahn(Ko-Koro, Market District, Something Different)

I heard the door open, and look to see a potential customer poke his head in. A smile cracks my face, and I beckon him in.

"Welcome, welcome! Come in, my friend, and tell me, what can I do for you this fine day? Are you in the market for weapons? I sell only the finest, of my own design! You won't find anything better anywhere else! Well, not made by Matoran, that is."

I keep my hands close to the stralix grenades I'd prepared earlier behind the desk by setting my hands on the counter; after all, there was still chaos in the streets, and I could never be too careful.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC Zealot

The toa accepted the returned pouch and placed it back in his cloak. He watched as the other released smoke from his lungs.
He raised his eyebrows, half impressed and half worries that the other had inhaled the smoke.
No matter.
Rehkyt was playing games. "hit and run" he spat "an honorless tactic. A coward's game"

--Character Profiles--

IC (Korero)

"So where do you think you'd be most useful?" Korero asked. He tried to keep his impatience out of his voice, but time was in very short supply.

IC: Revekk (Ko-Koro)

I was about to say "with you", but the words died in my mouth. I couldn't say it.

The Maru would want a reason for it, and I searched in my mind for one, only able to come up with "it's where the need for Toa is greatest". In the presence of the Maru, thinking it felt foreign and untrue, I couldn't make the argument that I could fill that need the same way they could.

I felt frustrated and angry, because I didn't know what to do with myself or how to make my case, and because I knew I was treading on ground I didn't belong on.

"I... nevermind," I muttered in defeat as my hands loosened, "I'll hold the gate"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Forger

His twin sword strikes were quick and shallow, the armor on my back effectively tanking them.

I turn in time to see him quick-travel again, he quickly readies two knives before letting them go, they shoot towards me. My gauntlets are still strongly magnetic, so I layer more metal onto them and get them up to my face and vital areas quickly, the two knives burying themselves deep into the thick metal plating. My left gauntlet was not reinforced enough, the knife has stabbed into my forearm.

I have to reassess our situation.

Leg wound, forearm wound, shoulder (and possibly back) armor compromised from his rifle and swords. I have used six energy-intensive metal projections, several small usages of my elemental energies. Both of us sustained damage from his fall, a long and intensive fight was out of the question. He was relying heavily on trickery with his mask and element, I just had to kee-

"His mask!"

The Kualsi allowed him to quick-travel as far as he could see. If I can cut off his line of sight, his movement would be severely hampered. My Kakama flares up, I had avoided using it's full powers as to not tire myself, but in my current state, I could not maintain this hit-and-run game for long. I charge at Rehkyt, reducing the distance between us rapidly. When I am within striking range, thin metal walls rise from the ground, the top edges arching together to create a dome, visibility drops to zero as outside light is shut out.

Chances are, he is still in front of me. I slash at that space with all the strength I can manage.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

IC: (Rekhyt/Obsidian Outpost)

What's he playing at?

So far, Rekhyt had used his mask quite a few times, used his element a little to change direction in the fall and to magnetize the chain, Forger's limbs and the knife.

As the thin metal walls curved upwards, Rekhyt realised that Forger was trying to make a dome, for whatever reason...

Before the metal could close up, the Fa-Toa focused on the metal above him, strongly magnetizing it with the same polarization to Forger's magnetized gauntlets, meaning that the Fe-Toa would hopefully be pushed away from the ceiling of the forming dome. 

At the same time, Rekhyt magnetized his entire body to the opposite polarization to the roof, pulling him upwards...

OOC: btw, I know that if Rekhyt gets close enough, he will be pulled towards Forger too, but that would depend on what Forger does.

• Upvote 1

Kathok

IC: Faora

"Hit and run, an honorless tactic. A coward's game."

Faora rubbed her chin. "Perhaps, but that doesn't make it any less viable." She glanced at Zero. "Unless, of course, Zero says otherwise."

She wasn't the hit-and-run type herself; she preferred a stand-up fight. However, she had seen the former used to great effect, so however dishonorable it might be, it worked.

• Upvote 1

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC: (Rakona)

Calling Goran into the room, she had him pick up the dazed Ira. Rakona then proceeded to the main room, where she saw the last of the guards huddled in a corner.

"Sir Zenithex, Sir Thentyle, kill two, and bound the one to be sacrificed," she ordered. "Sir Weiss, Sir Zekev, come with me and Goran, we're going back into the city."

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer)

The pain had subsided slightly. Larikon felt he could walk, albeit with help. The city was, besides, under their control, so he had little threat of being attacked. Grabbing the cane he had Sir Jaaku find for him, he moved himself carefully from the bed. Leaning on the cane, he painfully stood upright, walking towards the doorway. He beckoned Sir Jaaku to come and escort him, silently.

"I think its about time I survey our new territory, Sir Jaaku..."

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC (Oreius, Inu)

A snarl ripped through Oreius's mind in response to this challenge. Flames licked at the edges of his vision, Inu's anger finding voice in the snaps and hisses of a fire on the edge of control. But the Toa of Fire remained calm, somehow. Revekk reminded him of a Matoran he had known a long time ago, a Matoran angry at his own helplessness, who wished desperately to do anything, no matter how foolhardy or brash, because he then would at least be doing something, and not merely sitting helplessly, waiting for the storm to pass. He had been that Matoran once, before Mata Nui saw fit to give him the power to act instead of dream. That similarity gave him pause; that recognition bloomed into empathy.

"I am not your commander," he said as Revekk turned away, defeated, to join Kimala. "And you don't need to follow our orders. But enough lives have been lost already, and adding yours to the count won't bring any of them back. You've already proven your worth as a Toa; a heroic death won't make you any more of a hero."

He nodded once. "But it's up to you."

Then the two Maru were gone.

IC: Zero

"Unless, of course, Zero says otherwise."

The Su-Skakdi had been srutinizing the battle closely. This Fa-Toa, whatever his name was, was definitely a hit and run fighter. However disliked his practices were, Faora had made a good point.

Reluctantly accepted as viable.

She couldn't help but grin at the recklessness of the Toa of Magnetism. He had landed quite a few hits on Forger already. It was only a matter of time before the Fe-Toa caught him in a web that would surely be inescapable.

He's in it to cause as much damage as possible. He's not necessarily stupid, but his tactics are to overwhelm his opponent with everything he has, and then use his mask to evade the response.

Zero was still grinning to herself, as if reminiscing on an old joke.

Edited by Requiem
  • Upvote 2

IC (Korero)

A troupe of Legacy guards had already been stationed on the steps of the Citadel. Fortunately, Korero had thought to teleport himself and Oreius onto the building's roof rather than attempt a frontal assault on the building (no doubt to Inu's disapproval).

The two Toa Maru slipped in through a high window, and made their way quietly through the corridors, moving gradually downwards towards the main hallway that led to the Sanctum. Soon they were outside its tall double-doors. The faint sound of voices echoed from within.

"Only one way in," Korero murmured to his Toa-Brother. "Are you ready?"

• Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Oops, looks like I lost track of time. Barus is just a really heavy sleeper. *wink wink*

IC: Barus (Judge)

Barus woke up in his room with a start, sitting up. The little amount light that was eminating from somewhere was hurting his eyes... or... eye. He lay back down, trying to process everything that happened. The ba-toa felt for his eye to only find a patch of armor covering it. He cursed and looked around. It took a moment for him to realize where he was. He decided the best option for him to find out what was going on would be to find Zero. Now if only he could remember the way around this place.

• Upvote 1

IC Zealot

"Perhaps, but that doesn't make it any less viable." Faora responded to the Ko Toa before turning to their leader "Unless, of course, Zero says otherwise."

Zealot lifted his pipe to his lips. The bowl began to glow bright orange as the air flowed through the breathing embers, bringing cool flavorful mist into the philosopher's mouth

"What good is survival if you have no creed to stand on?" Zealot retorted "better a martyred hero than a hiding coward."

--Character Profiles--