BZPRPG - Ko-Wahi

Nuju Metru

Kale Ironshaper- Ko-koro- Near Sanctum

IC: Kale had no idea how long he had been watching the Sanctum. His current state did not allow for much in the way of brainpower for paying attention to the outside world. Instead he had been busy doing his best to memorize the positions of all the people he could for later reference and comparison with the other members of the Aggressors.

It was starting to get a little tiring to be honest.

Just then something odd happened. His mental picture of the Sanctum shivered as if somebody had shaken it. It wasn't much by itself, however it was enough. It was difficult enough to keep the trance running at this level already. With his mind now distracted wondering what had just happened his mental image of the Sanctum fractured and broke. His mind flew back to the surface with an unheard rush.

From the outside it seemed like nothing happened after Skyra shook the young Toa of Iron. Nothing happened for almost a minute in fact. Then all of a sudden Kale gasped, drawing in a huge lung full of air. The floating bits of metal dropped to the floor and his eyes darted around the room. Finally they settled on the nearby Toa of Air. Still breathing heavily he asked.

"Did you...did you say something?"

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Korgrax [Gates of Ko-Koro]

Korgrax trudged through the snow, the bitter wind stabbing through his tattered cloak.  He wiped the snow out of his eyes and looked up as the ice walls of the Koro came into view.  Finally.  He reached the gate and pounded on it, hoping someone would answer quickly.  He had had enough of this biting wind, and he was ready to get inside and feel warm again.

Edited by Vestak

IC:

I nodded quickly, my anxiety apparent on my face. "Yeah...my brother just came out of the Sanctum and I need to go back to base before he sees me...but I need you to make some gravel for me." I didn't bother explaining why I needed gravel, I was sure Kale would either figure it out or just assume I had a good reason that I needed it. I needed to leave as soon as possible. 

IC:

Xxeth's attention immediately turned toward Krayn the moment he heard his name. It seems my reputation precedes me, fabulous. The fact that someone outright knew his name put him on edge, but that was because he was used to being in hiding, keeping attention away from himself. He didn't need to do that hear, not anymore. 

"Aye, that would be me." He replied, sizing Krayn up, trying to remember if he'd ever met him before. Obviously they must of met, how else would this guy have recognized him?  

"Do I know you from somewhere? Perhaps we met at a bar? That would explain why I have no clue who you are...my memory gets uh...fuzzy in bars."

Edited by Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Still slightly out of it the young Toa simply took Skyra at her word. A slightly woozy look around the room for materials revealed the collection of metal in a small pile at his feet. With a slightly confused mental shrug Kale focused on them, shaping the nails and other debris into roughly gravel like shapes. Not wanting to push himself Kale simply handed the results over.

Deep breaths buddy. Deep breaths. Agh, my head is full of cobwebs...can't think.

The signs of his condition showed in the way that he somewhat unsteadily staggered to a wall and leaned against it. Breathing in a deep controlled manner as he tried to recover.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: 

"Thank you." I took the metal gravel and without further ado I put them in my boots like Krayn had instructed. As expected it wasn't comfortable, and it forced me to walk differently, but that was idea. I didn't say anything else to Kale, or anyone for that matter. I simply began to head back to the base, not stopping for anything or looking at anyone. I needed to get back and stay there till the others returned. 

I wasn't sure what Krayn was going to do, but I found myself wondering all the same. Was he going to...kill my brother? Part of me immediately rejected the idea, the Toa Code didn't allow for such things...we didn't kill. 

But the Toa Code allows killing in self defense or the defense of others.... I reminded myself, while it was rare for one who followed the Toa Code to do so, it had happened before. Plus there were plenty of Toa who followed the code more well...liberally. 

But who cares anyway right? Xxeth is a traitor, murderer, complete ######ebag...no one would miss him if he kicked the bucket. There was no reason for me to even care what happened to Xxeth, he was a traitor, pure scum. He was hardly worth calling my brother. 

Now that was the real issue, despite everything he'd done he was still my brother, still family. I...I didn't want him to die. 

I stepped into what we had claimed as our base of operations in Ko-koro, it appeared I was the only one there. It was cold, so I got a fire going, then I sat down and took off my boots in order to shake out the gravel. The problem with being by yourself was that it gave you time to think. I thought about Krayn, I knew that he'd do whatever it took to ensure our mission remained secret, to protect us and the lives of the hostages we'd sworn to rescue. I felt helpless, all I could do was sit there and wait, and I hated that more than anything. I couldn't take care of Xxeth myself because he could recognize me, instead I had to rely on someone else to do it for me. 

I was glad that it was Krayn taking care of it, he was honestly the only one in our group that I felt could handle Xxeth. Still I worried that whatever Krayn did, it would end up as a fight between him and Xxeth, and it would be to the death. Krayn could die, and I wasn't sure what I'd do if that happened. How would I ever face Hari if that happened? Is Krayn even still dating her? She did sort of purposely disappear...

I blinked, where had that thought come from? I shook my head, regardless of what happened, and how Krayn decided to deal with my brother, I couldn't shake the awful feeling in my gut that it was going to suck. 

IC:

"Don't think so. Maybe I have seen you in a bar somewhere, but I wouldn't remember either!" Krian laughed, a loud but brief sound, but the mirth died away quickly, A look of faintly amused severity took its place, slowly morphing into a bitter scowl. "No, I don't think we've met. But I make it a point to know all the people your sister got exiled. Realized a long time ago that she started with her own brother."

"But not anymore, eh?" The De-Toa's grin returned, and he took his hand out of his pocket to hold it out. "Name's Krian. got me tossed out years ago, but now we've got this whole village! Why don't I buy us a round? Not lackin' for money in this place."

Edited by It's A Gundam MkII

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Xxeth was starting to like this guy, it seemed he wasn't the only one that Skyra had over. "You know, with her being family and all, I almost could have forgiven her for getting me exiled, but she got promoted for it, maybe even a medal or two. Kind of ruined that ya know?"

"I think I'm starting to like you Krian, and I could certainly use a drink to keep me warm in this wonderful weather." He made a gesture toward yonder. "Lead the way."

IC:

"Y'can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family." Krian said sympathetically, starting down the road. "Can't pick your climate, either, this place is colder than Karz in winter. Unforgivable, profiting off your misfortune. But we showed 'em, didn't we? Took this whole village for ourselves."

"C'mon, I know a bar down this way."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Truer words have never been spoken my friend." Xxeth said rather solemnly as he followed Krian. "They rejected us, left us to fend for ourselves in the wilds. But now we've taken a village, and as cold as it is, it's starting to feel more like home than Le-koro ever did. It doesn't compare to Xa-koro though...a crying shame what happened to that place, but it's the next best thing." Today was truly Xxeth's lucky day, he'd witnessed Ambages' death, learned quite a bit of useful information, and now it seemed he'd made a friend. 

...well maybe friend was going a little too far, he'd just met the fellow. As much as he was beginning to like him, trust didn't come that easy for Xxeth. Perhaps Krian was exactly what he said and just wanted to have a few drinks with a kindred spirit, or maybe he had a hidden agent. Xxeth wasn't like his other siblings, he didn't radiate with optimism and stupidity. People were always looking out for themselves and what they could get out of someone else, that was how the world truly worked. Anyone else who thought otherwise was a fool. 

IC:Arankhe

Arankhe scanned the various objects, mostly books, under 'M'. Not much, several things too worn or frozen to make out. She spotted one which wasn't too large and had simple maps of the island. She stared at it for a moment, remembering she knew virtually nothing about this island and had stumbled into Onu-Koro mostly by accident.

Mine now. she dropped the small book into her pocket. She grabbed a second one, flicking towards the back.

There we go. she smiled.

"Found one! Not too large, but it's something!" She called.

IC:Erda

Absolutely nobody had responded to her last comment, and this cold was no less cold since then. And this guy hadn't decided to do something with himself either.

"Are you going to stare at my hips all day or is this conversation going to move anywhere?" She grumbled.

OOC: Before someone says I didn't post her, I actually did.

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: It took Kale another couple minutes to recover from his sudden exit from the trance, by which time everybody but Four had left. Taking one last deep breath Kale pushed himself away from the wall and turned toward the companion that had watched over him the entire time.

"Thanks for sticking around Four. Think it's time to head back?"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

"Aye. Just a shame it's so cold." It was only a short walk to the bar, so Krian arrived there quite quickly. He even held the door open for Xxeth when he slipped inside, walking over to a booth and flopping down onto the seat. "So what'll be your poison, mate?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: 

"Oh I'm not terribly picky, as long as it's something strong....Salamander's will do." After all, if one was to drink, it might as well be something that gets the job done. Xxeth took a seat next to Krian, giving a nod to the barkeep. 

IC:

"Perfect. Round of Salamanders, and keep 'em coming. I'm paying." Krian reclined into his seat, taking a long swig from his drink as soon as it arrived. With one arm resting on the back of the booth and a grin on his face, the De-Toa looked relaxed. He rubbed his hands together for a moment to warm them up, not bothering to interrupt the lull in conversation. Luring the Le-Toa here had gone much better than Krayn expected, but now there was the question of how to proceed.

But before he eliminated his ability to be a threat, he'd find out what Xxeth knew. Krian held up his glass. "Cheers, to the crazy s that took this place over. Wish I'd been there to see it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Maeloc moved with purpose for the Sanctum. He was tentative; the news was that lord Echelon had returned. He must have left while he was travelling; what had he returned from? No matter. Above his station. He had to present his findings, and Eisen was the one to see. He walked through the streets unfazed; unless they were especially suicidal, none would dare interfere with a Legacy member, even if he was a scholar. Well, one of the Piraka probably would, but Maeloc tried to avoid them when he could.

The turaga had left the others outside the gate; Fyura had started enjoying her newfound status, and last he saw of her she was ducking into one of the many bars that were popping up. At least she was out of his tunnel. The guards let him by with a nod, and he proceeded to look for one of his superiors in Nightfall. Hopefully one of the less psychotic ones.

The times, they are a-changing...

IC:

I self-consciously adjusted the lapels of my coat, attempting to look suave. Not sure how well it worked.

"Well, glad to exceed expectations," I said, doing my best to keep my smile looking realistic. "But it's easy to be nice to another nice person, must admit."

IC (Jin)

I fluttered my eyelashes as best I could, seeing as they felt half frosted over by now. "You scoundrel. I only hope these guards are half as nice as you."

Speaking of the guards: I waved to them. "Hello there! We'd like to come in."

IC: 

"Cheers." Xxeth held his glass to Krian's and once they made a satisfying clink together he took a drink from it. Wanting to impress his new friend, he didn't stop drinking until his glass was empty. Xxeth slammed his glass on the table triumphantly, giving his head a shake as he forced the liquid down his throat.

"Chugging a Salamander always gives me a rush...so Krian...besides having a drinking buddy, was there anything you wanted from me? I mean I'm not part of Echelon's inner circle or anything, I'm just a merc but...I am on speaking terms with him, I've done a few jobs for Makuta followers like him in the past, so if you're looking for some work I'm sure I could get you hooked up." 

IC: Syvra. Gates of Ko-Koro

"My name is Decay, and as for business it is confidential. I would rather it not be said for all the world to hear. Lord only knows how many prying ears are listening." He stated in a rather business like manner, with his arms still raised.

IC: Korgrax [Gates of Ko-Koro]

Korgrax trudged through the snow, the bitter wind stabbing through his tattered cloak.  He wiped the snow out of his eyes and looked up as the ice walls of the Koro came into view.  Finally.  He reached the gate and pounded on it, hoping someone would answer quickly.  He had had enough of this biting wind, and he was ready to get inside and feel warm again.

IC (Jin)

I fluttered my eyelashes as best I could, seeing as they felt half frosted over by now. "You scoundrel. I only hope these guards are half as nice as you."

Speaking of the guards: I waved to them. "Hello there! We'd like to come in."

OOC: @Vestak, the gates are currently kept open but guarded.

IC (Ko-Koro Gate Guards)

"I don't recall givin' you a choice!" the guard captain growled at 'Decay', as his men's fingers tightened on Patero triggers. "The Legacy don't care how 'confidential' you think it is, so state your business, sir. I won't ask again!"

Glancing at the rough queue already forming behind the Toa of Plantlife, the Lesterin grimaced.

"Never rains but it ' pours," he muttered.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Syvra

Syvra grimaced at the lesterin, lips curling at one corner.

Bloody Simpletons... Should have just given some random name and say I was here for work. Probably would have gotten in alot quicker.

Well, what do you expect when you have thugs working as guards? They aren't hired for their brains afterall.

True, true.

"I'm here to report on the mission I was given by The Legacy. Specifically Agrona." He replied, all formality gone from his voice, and instead replaced with annoyance.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC (Ko-Koro Gate Guards)

The Lesterin nodded in confirmation to the ledger-bearer, and gave Syvra a smirk.

"Thanks for your cooperation, Mr Decay," he drawled, not bothering to hide the gloat from his voice. "Please, enjoy your stay in Ko-Koro."

He gestured to the open gate with the tip of his sword, then looked to the next beings in line.

"All right, you heard the drill!" he yelled to them: two Vortixx, a man and a woman. A couple? Couples were always fun. "Names an' business, lovebirds."

IC: Mautara

"Well I... Er... Uh..." Mautara very suddenly came to a horrifying realization. He couldn't remember. The memories of his home, his homeland... It was like something had clawed at them and torn them to shreds. He could barely recall anything now. "I-I don't... we..." His species... he knew... they were the Tiokaha. Guardians of the wild lands. But what he couldn't remember, and wasn't sure if he'd ever really known, was what the wild lands were called... and the details of them.

"I am a Tiokaha. I know that much. And my companion has been with me for most of my life. I know this but I cannot recall. Has not only my body but my mind also deteriorated?" Mautara clutched his head. "Rawar... I understand him. And he understands me. I know what he seeks, and I too have found my self seeking it. And I have become his ally as much as he has become mine. But my memories of those events... I know they happened, but I do not recall much of anything about them."

Mautara looked up to Merror. "This cannot be natural. It's as if something has taken away my memories. But why?"

IC (Merror)

Merror nodded, trying to put some reassurance into the motion.

"Don't worry, you're not the first," he explained. "Every being who arrives on Mata Nui from elsewhere experiences this. A selective amnesia that leaves personality and identity intact, but erases knowledge of the lands beyond this island...whatever they may be. Nobody knows what causes this, or why, though some say it is a machination of the Makuta."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:

"Nah, just figured drinkin' was better with someone to talk with, y'know?" Krian drained about half his glass, and rested the glass on the table so he could drum his fingers against it. He gestured casually with his arm for the bartender to bring over another round, and sipped his own drink again. He knew his own tolerance; if he could make sure he drank about half a glass for every one that Xxeth drank, he'd still have the edge if it came to a fight. Eating something alongside it helped, too, so he instructed the bartender to bring him some food when he dropped Xxeth's second drink by. 

"You've actually talked to the Necromancer, huh?" The De-Toa shook his head, a hint of admiration in the gesture. "Never done that myself. Worked for his guys a few times, never met the man. I heard his crew were the first guys through the gate, you get to meet 'em? Know anything about the new toys they got?"

He gave a wry chuckle, and gestured at the patch on his eye. " in Ta-Koro did this a few years back. Makes jobs harder, y'know? I'd kill for an edge like they got."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Syvra

Syvra clenched his left fist as he walked by the Guard,

One pat on the shoulder, one handshake and he could be dead... It would be so simple and they wouldn't be wiser.

But it wouldn't be worth it.

True...

Despite the urge to wipe the smugness from the guard's demeanor, Syvra listened to his voice of reason, Venixa, and kept on walking. He afterall did infact have a meeting to keep, even if the others involved were not expecting him. He navigated his way through the icy streets, on a direct path for the sanctum.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"Aye I met them." Xxeth acknowledged, as the bartender returned with another round Xxeth gladly accepted the new glass, grasping it with his hand. "Not the most cheerful bloke honestly, but they're ruthless, and quite efficient. I was lucky enough to be in Ko-koro when they stormed the gates, I had no idea there was even going to be an attack, but I took advantage of the situation." He took a sip of his glass, not chugging it down like the first. He wasn't at the point where he felt comfortable getting more than buzzed with his new friend, at least not yet. "I joined in the attack once they broke through the gates, figured if I helped I could get on their good side, seems to have worked." 

"Many of them did have these...strange powers. Naturally I was curious enough to ask exactly how they acquired them. Of course a lot of what I've heard is just speculation and rumors, but Echelon appears to have access to this strange substance, called antidermis. The stuff ain't natural, it changes whoever it comes in contact with, gives them power. If I were you I'd stay away from that stuff, sure it gives you power, but it also mutilates you, changes you into something you're not. It's ###### creepy." Xxeth took a longer sip at that. 

"Besides, they had some more mainstream toys that don't turn you into a demonic thrall, like some rare masks and strange technology. I've been thinking of acquiring some for myself." Xxeth shook his head. "Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to work for Echelon and his goons for the right price, but I don't believe in their cause in the slightest. I'm a mercenary through and through, I'd just as easy work for some do-gooders if they were willing to pay, of course Skyra made that a little difficult for me..." He took another sip. "Why should I follow Makuta or Mata Nui? What have either of them done for me? As different as their followers make them out to be, they're really both the same. Two brothers in an eternal squabble, fighting for our devotion, asking us to die in their name. ###### that. I won't play their game, they can hardly be called gods as it is. I mean look, Makuta is dead, and Mata Nui is still sleeping on the job." 

"The only god that I follow is the coin, it's never let me down." 

IC:

"Aye. No point in servin' a dead god." The De-Toa took another sip of his drink, and a bite of the soup the barkeep had brought over. He was listening carefully to everything Xxeth said, and filing it away for later use. He already had most of what the Le-Toa probably knew. A few more questions, then he could deal with the other half of the issue.

"It true they sprung the terrorist outta Ta-Koro's jail? What's Ech's inner circle like? I figure they're either terrifyin' or the biggest bunch of pricks on Mata Nui."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Xxeth paused for the briefest moments, Krian was sure asking a lot of questions about Echelon and his activities, now that he thought about it. "I'm not sure about the terrorist in Ta-koro...but Echelon's inner circle pretty much are the biggest pricks...why are you so interested in Echelon anyway? You've been asking a lot of questions about him." It wasn't unusual for people to be interested in Echelon, but Xxeth still wondered what use the information was to this Krian. Not that he cared what he did with it. 

IC:

"Said it yourself." Krian gave a wide grin, and downed the remainder of his drink. "The only boss people like you and me have got is coin. This line of work, it pays t'know who you're working for. You never know who'll pay for the information alone, and even if they don't, best to know who's who."

fK5oqYf.jpg

-IC:-

"Your faith in and respect of the new management is touching, Mr. Tudor."

IC:

"I call it like I see it, Hak baby," Sylus said, hands in his pockets, leaning against the cold, icy wall with a shrug and pearly grin. "Fortunately for my continued survival, I'm capable of seeing things differently every time I'm with someone new. It's a gift, I suppose."

IC (Ko-Koro Gate Guards)

"All right, you heard the drill!" he yelled to them: two Vortixx, a man and a woman. A couple? Couples were always fun. "Names an' business, lovebirds."

IC:

"Name's Kapi, bucko," I said, slipping my hands out of the pockets of my coat. Settled a long, languid stare at the head guard, flicking up one corner of my mouth into a smirk. "Heard there was money circulating around this side of the island if you were up for the cold. Figuring I'm a merchant, thought I might try plying my trade, moving some of that money into ... more secure hands."

Splayed my fingers and held up those secure hands for all to see.

Arankhe scanned the various objects, mostly books, under 'M'. Not much, several things too worn or frozen to make out. She spotted one which wasn't too large and had simple maps of the island. She stared at it for a moment, remembering she knew virtually nothing about this island and had stumbled into Onu-Koro mostly by accident.

Mine now. she dropped the small book into her pocket. She grabbed a second one, flicking towards the back.

There we go. she smiled.

"Found one! Not too large, but it's something!" She called.

IC:

"Hey! Great!" the Toa of Stone said, poking his head up from behind the front counter. "Smaller's probably better, to be honest. Easier to conceal, yaknow?"

Rynekk, for his size, managed to make his way through the corridors of the library with the speed that only a Kakama-toting Sentinel could reach. Arankhe couldn't even have had time to ask if he had found anything himself before he was there and in front of her, smiling.

"So, let's see it."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

"Fair 'nough." The De-Toa set his glass back down on the table, and casually slid it towards the center. The sound magnified twofold as he carefully dialed down his hearing's suppression just a little, capturing more detail from every decibel. Antidermis was the root of the Followers' abilities, they had access to advanced technology, and Echelon's inner circle was quite efficient. All that Xxeth claimed to know. Maybe he knew a little more, maybe he didn't. Krayn wasn't going to get any more out of him than that either way. His quarry had gotten suspicious once, and Krayn's disguise wasn't good enough to push it.  So now he came to the fork in the road; how best to keep Xxeth from being an issue again.

He could just kill him. Get him to the alley, one silenced shot and no one would know it had happened until he was gone. Behind enemy lines, any other solution was impractical bordering on foolish. Keeping him locked in the forward base was asking for trouble. He'd learn everything, and if he escaped, they were all done for. Getting him out of the village to someone who could hold him was almost as bad. Removing him from the equation permanently was by far the easiest option.

"Y'know, Xxeth," Krayn leaned in closer, dropping his voice down low. He was all too conscious of the weight at his waist, both his revolvers and the cuffs next to them. His one visible eye made a circuit of the room, making sure no one was close enough to hear him. "Think your sis is in town. Remember that merc girl she used to date? Took her gear, probably her name, slipped into the city. Caught her snooping around the Sanctum. Followed her, but she thought she lost me 'round six blocks east of the Sanctum."

"She's hidin' out in one of the scholar's huts there."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Where Arankhe was from, Kanohi weren't too common, mostly used by military officials.

She'd never seen a Kakama before, nor what it did.

So it was fitting she stumbled back and gave a short cry of surprise as Rynekk appeared in front of her. After taking a moment and shaking her head a little, she opened the book wide to the map of Ko-Koro, spread over two pages, turning it and holding it for Rynekk to see.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: "Can't argue with that." Came the slightly tired reply. After checking to make sure that nothing had been that nothing had been left behind that could compromise them the young Toa pulled his cloak around him and set out into the cold. The icy air hit him like a wall, apparently his nerves were slightly upset over the way he had ignored them. Making his way through the white and grey streets of the koro Kale did his best to look cold and grouchy, not exactly a massive task since that was exactly how he felt at the moment.

Luckily for any would-be-muggers Four and Kale made their way back to the base without incident. This wasn't really the kind of place where people stopped to talk to one another on the streets. If you wanted to meet new people in Ko-koro it you did it at a bar. Preferably after several drinks.

Slipping quietly into the outwardly rundown building that was their base, Kale quickly made his way over to the fireplace and got to work rekindling the sole source of warmth in the building.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC (Jin)

Not bad, but I could do better.

"And I'm Nija," I said coyly, smooth as butter. "Heard this was the new Xa-Koro, or something like it. A place for bad man." I slid my eyes over the guards, one by one, and let my hip jut out to one side. "Men like you. Tough. Rugged. Just needing someone to come home to after a long, cold day's work."

IC: 

Xxeth stopped, before looking at Krian with the most serious expression. "You think that is here, in this city?" It was then he started to laugh. "That's...that's a good one...for a second I thought you were serious. There's no way she's dumb enough to actually..." Xxeth took a good long look at Krian. 

"You are being serious, aren't you?" Xxeth put his drink down, before leaning real close to Krian. "I suppose...if it really is her, it's worth taking a look." Xxeth put an hand on Krian's shoulder. "Listen well friend...if you're right about this, I'll owe you. If you're wrong well...I still can't get mad at you, considering all the free drinks..." His grip tightened slightly. "Of course if this turns out to be some sort of trap I'll have to kill you, but I really hope it doesn't come to that, I rather like you." He let go of Krian's shoulder. "Well then, why don't you lead the way?" 

IC:

I perked up when I heard someone entering the room, I'd been so lost in my worries I almost hadn't noticed Kale and Four enter. I relaxed once I realised it was just them, watching as Kale began to rekindle the fire. "Thanks, the fire was starting to dim. I was going to add more wood but I got...distracted." Krayn and Xxeth plagued my thoughts, I knew Krayn could handle him, but I still worried. Something could still go horribly wrong, and even if it didn't, I knew in my heart that the only way this ended was with Xxeth's death. As much as Xxeth deserved it, if Krayn killed him he'd have to live with that forever. Xxeth had done a lot of terrible things, but he was still my family. I knew his death would tear me up inside. 

I put my hands on my forehead. "Aghh...I hate just waiting here, I feel useless." I'd dealt with my brother my entire life, I was the oldest, it had always been my job. Except for this time, this time I'd been forced to sit and wait while someone else took care of him. Having to rely on someone else was difficult for me, especially when their life was on the line. 

IC: One last puff caused tongues of flame to raise from the small pile of wood in the center of the room. Rubbing his hands together and holding them in front of the fire Kale looked over at Skyra.

"Sometimes you just have to trust somebody else to take care of the problem. It's all being part of a team." He gestured for the other Toa to take a seat next to the fire with him. It seemed that his fellow Aggressor needed something to take her mind of the situation. "Did I ever tell you about my family?"

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Kale chuckled at that.

"I suppose our groups have not exactly spent much time together have they? It's our friends who know everybody." The silver Toa's face softened into a smile as he idly poked at the fire with a stick. "I'm the oldest of the Ironshaper kids. Grew up on the Le-Onu border, a little ways off of the highway on the Le side of things. Mom and Dad found a clearing and made it their own. House, metalworks, a nice deep well, everything they needed for their own little slice of Artahka. It was great, we all called it "The Glen." I've never known a more peaceful place."

The smile changed into a smirk.

"Well, if you can call a place with six kids peaceful. We raised our fair share of mischief. Dad was...is, one of the best metalworkers on the entire island. Specializes in detailed sculptures and statues. You should see what he can do with a lump of iron. I've mistaken some of his statues for real people. My mother is a performer. Sings, dances and makes the pain of life leave you alone for a couple hours. Also Toa of Water. She taught me a lot about how to use my own element." He said, summoning a ribbon of metal that flowed around his outstretched hands like liquid.

"Then we have Katrin and Johm. My father's two helpers. Both Matoran of Earth and like extended family to the rest of us. They always brought the best Naming Day presents. Katrin got me my own song book as a going away present before I left to go adventuring. Never have much chance to use it though, which is a pity. I picked up a few of my Mom's others skills aside from her element."

"And all five of my younger siblings, the troublemakers. Oldest one has probably left on her own adventure by now. Always was a firebrand."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC:

I listened intently as Kale described his family and what life was like there. It sounded...well it sounded really nice actually, like a real home. "Ah, so you're a firstborn like me huh? I thought having two younger siblings was enough of a headache, you're telling me you have five?" I let out a puff of air. "How do you survive ​growing up?? 

IC: Chivinix Streets of Ko-Koro

The large insectoid had returned to wandering the streets after the fight with Sigmund, a Toa of Ice. They had deemed it a draw after neither side could gain a proper foothold over the other. With their little spar out of the way they had both gone their separate ways. Though this left the insectoid in much the same predicament he was in before; absolute boredom. As such he traveled down the various streets, not caring about the looks he received, in search of something.

IC: Chivinix open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Echelon)

"Good, good," Echelon mused. "This serum you describe is intriguing, and Ambages is a piece that should have been removed from the board long ago. The wind is now blowing more and more in our favour. Now, I think we have kept our Skakdi friends waiting long enough...

"Send in the Piraka!" he shouted, loud enough for the guards outside to hear.

Edited by Ghosthands