BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Fotioks

"Oh. And as for the not knowing, I kinda got here extremely recently and barely able to walk from dehydration."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: I’m still busy so I’ll do introspective in a later post. I’ll at least respond to this offer that so I can free up Hewkii.

IC: Ra’lhen – Akiri Hewkii’s Hut

The Toa, having momentarily retreated into his own self-loathing psyche, listened just close enough to catch the offer to join the Sentinels. Ra’lhen rose from his chair, eyes fixed on Hewkii.

“To leave this village when there is so much that I could contribute would be cowardly, even with my particular circumstances,” Ra’lhen said, “I accept your offer.”

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: Voulge

Voulge merely shrugged

"Thought you knew, I ain't got the foggiest clue what they say."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

88 turned to the Matoran and said,

"The Darkwalk is a tunnel dug by Makuta for his Rahkshi, there's one in each Wahi." He looked back at Vhohan and answered,

"Well, I just arrived a couple of days ago. I saw the Tech Expo as I walked through Po-Koro for the first time, it seemed really cool but I had no money. And you can bet how mad I was when I saw a huge metal vehicle on rails march off towards the sea when I got to Po-Koro - I walked all the way from the sea to here. I'm starting from scratch here, and I am very grateful for you and your generosity. I promise I won't disappoint you with my work. Still, where do I get a printing press?"

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Voulge leaned forward a bit and looked around the room with a suspicious gaze. Then he motioned to Vail to lean in close as well while bringing out scuttles so he could be part of this as well

"Them... The ussals."

He said with an all to serious gaze on his face

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

Vail chuckled airily, and took another swig from his weathered mug. The coffee swished around in his mouth before slipping down his throat.

"Ah yes, I'm sure you of all people can communicate with the little beasts."

The crimson Toa leaned back and placed his hands behind his head.

"Where do you think we should start in our search? I'd say someone's bound to tell us something if we hit the nearest tavern. Of course, it wont be a full crowd until later in the afternoon..."

No, I'm not gonna sit around and wait. We need answers now.

Plus, he was sort of sick of taverns, as the Sarsi had a reputation of drowning their boredom in alcohol.

The Toa of Fire drummed his fingers on the table's polished surface in agitation. Lockmire was bound to be miles away from Po-Koro by now, as this was where the murder took place. They needed a lead fast, something that could point them in the right direction of their prey.

You can't hide for long.

Voulge seemed to ponder this for a long time. However as he tapped his index finder against his chin he suddenly looked around and smiled

"How do you feel about going to the seedier part of town? Pretty sure we could loosen a few lips which might just give us a small tidbit of info to go on."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Voulge was proving to be more resourceful than Vail had previously expected. The Toa of Fire perked up immediately.

"What a spledid idea!"

He downed the rest of his coffee and stood to his full, impressive height.

"No use dilly-dallying around here anymore. Shall we?"

Voulge's arm shot up and he gripped vail's shoulder, stopping him in his tracks

"First off try not to be so perky when in that part of town. Your whole vibe right this instant is goody goody two-shoes and those are he type who get no information. Second do be prepared. We may have to... aggressively negotiate our way out of a situation. Third do you have some widgets we can use to barter? We need something to offer in return for information."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Vail was shocked by the Fe-Toa's forethought.

"Of course I have widgets." He jangled his wallet pouch for emphasis. "And you don't have to worry, I'll sober down once we get there. It's just the caffeine talking right now."

He gave his comrade a rather overly-attractive wink.

"If an aggressive negotiation does break out, I've got your back." He shuffled around in his satchel and retrieved a slightly crumpled-up wanted image of the Vortixx.

"Just let me do the talking." he smirked.

Voulge laughed deeply as he rose shaking his head

"No no no... The people we intend to talk to are more like me than you.. I can talk their language better than you. Let me do the talking on this one."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voulge stretched a bit as he motioned towards the front door

"Well come on Vail. We should get going."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Vail walked out the door and embraced the morning sunlight as he stepped into the streets of Po-Koro. It was still rather early, so market stands were still being erected in the village square in preparation for the day's bustling crowd.

The Toa of Fire strode forward, about twenty steps and stopped in the middle of the street.

"So, which way?" he inquired dryly. "Niether one of us has been here before, so as to where the shady part of town is, I have no idea."

Voulge stopped as well. Slowly a gauntlet-covered hand rubbed at his chin as he looked around

"Hmm... usually you will notice the shady part of town long before you are actually in it. Markets are usually on the border since markets offer that kind of middle line between rich and low society.."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

"Aha! Right it is."

The Ta-Toa turned on his heel and continued onwards towards the plaza. A small tree grew in a planter at its center, and Vail guessed it was probably the only one that grew in Po-Koro. He slowed to examine it before moving on to the next street.

Voulge was right. As the pair made their way down the brick road, the cheerful neihborhoodly aura was left far behind. A Toa was passed out in the street, and Vail had to step over him carefully. Upon doing so, he turned around and cracked a sarcastic smile.

"I think that marks our border."

Voulge laughed as he heard this while proceeding to walk a bit ahead of Vail

"No no... that only marks a bar somewhere near.. no what really marks it is this."

and as they turned a corner they were met by the beginnings of crumbling buildings left to the harshness of the elements

"Now this.. this is the good side of town."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Vail looked up at the building. Cracked relief sculpture lined the doorframe, and several chucks of brick were missing from the walls.

"Oh, definitely." he replied, a look of sadness creeping over his features. He pitied the worn building, as he was accustomed to the shiny perfection of upper-class mansions.

It was still rather quiet in this part of town, save for a few lonesome beings.

"Where do you think we should start asking around? A tavern's likely to be closed at this hour."

IC: Rannin

The streets of Po-koro were bustling with people of all species, scurrying to and fro in an attempt to get on with their daily lives. Rannin ignored them. He had left his job in Ga for greener (or in his case, yellower) pastures - to be more specific, he had been hired on as a security guard for a Kolhii exhibition match that would be taking place in a few days. While he was not exactly a massive fan of the game, the pay was actually quite nice.

"Let's see," muttered the tall Toa of Iron, standing in the middle of street and surveying the area around him. "Where do I go?"

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC:

Vail looked up at the building. Cracked relief sculpture lined the doorframe, and several chucks of brick were missing from the walls.

"Oh, definitely." he replied, a look of sadness creeping over his features. He pitied the worn building, as he was accustomed to the shiny perfection of upper-class mansions.

It was still rather quiet in this part of town, save for a few lonesome beings.

"Where do you think we should start asking around? A tavern's likely to be closed at this hour."

Voulge's eyes roamed over the area considering which possible direction he should take. Then his eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of fabric. Without hesitating he walked off in that direction hoping vail would follow. As they approached the matoran in question it turned out to be a po-matoran female wearing what could best be described at a sad attempt at fancy clothing. As Voulge approached she stopped midstep and looked up at the much larger toa with a slight smirk

"Well hello tall, dark and handsome... What can i do for you tonight?" she asks with a suggestive tone. Voulge placed one hand on the alley's wall as he leaned on it. With a smirk he said "Well sweet thing my friend over there," he hooks a thumb over his shoulder and at vail "He is looking for some information about someone. Think you could talk to him." he says with a slight smirk as he reaches into his belt and flipped her a small pack of widgets "He will have the rest."

Looking over the pack she merely nodded and sauntered over to Vail looking up at him "What do ya want to know?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Vail silently praised his companion for being so utterly smooth. As the Po-Matoran approached him, he fished the crumpled-up wanted picture of Revan out of his pouch.

He knelt down so as not to intimidate her with his lanky height.

"Have you seen this Vortixx? He goes by the name of Revan Lockmire. Tall, red armor like mine. He has a tattoo around his left eye." He touched the defining mark with a fingertip to prove his point. "Any information you have on this man could be useful to us."

He eagerly awaited the Matoran's response, eyes burning with a hunger for information. A hunger for the kill.

A hunger for Lockmire's blood.

Voulge leaned against the wall and watched Vail as he tried to be non-intimidating. This merely caused Voulge to shake his head

These type of people you need to show a bit of intimidation otherwise they will walk right over you

However the Po-matoran looked over the wanted poster for sometime before looking up at Vail

"Yeah.. He looks familiar but my minds a bit hazy.. maybe if I ate properly more often it would be so hazy."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Akiri Hewkii

"Make your way to the armory then," Hewkii said, "and outfit yourself with the equipment of a Sentinel. I'm sure you know how to fight alone, but it would be good to learn the drills and strategies of your new brothers and sisters in arms. If anyone gives you a hard time send them my way. I'll introduce them to Korero."

He winked.

IC: Thentyle

The Toa of Earth looked out over Blackrock Canyon. He had repaired an armory in the keep, built up from the rubble. The inner wall had been repaired, and the temple was a skeleton of what it used to be, but work had been done on it.

As Knight Cardinal, it was his solemn duty to repair the keep to it's former glory, a task he would complete. Several members of the Brotherhood had left for Ostia or Po-Koro, but nothing had been sent back. It worried him.

Thentyle walked to the inner wall, passing by a hut he had made as an alchemic workshop for Ira, who was likely inside working. He climbed up to the top of the wall, and looked out, seeing a spot on the horizon, approaching.

He clutched his spear and shield, and then prepared for action. Finally, something to break up the monotony of his work. But as they approached, he saw it was Jorruk, Kriigata and a zombie. He raised his spear and shouted,

"HELLO, BROTHERS!"

IC: Kriigata

The echo bounced across the canyon and across the sandy plateaus. Kriigata waved, her attention gratefully diverted for at least a moment from Jorruk. Despite the lack of addressing her gender, Thentyle's words brought a flurry of excitement in her heart. She had aided in a mission for the Brotherhood! Kriigata moved with a spring in her step as the rickety wooden bridge spanning the canyon gap lowered and the cart trundled perilously across. It was good to be home, she thought, as they passed under the dark stone gateway into the sandy courtyard of the fortress' main level.

"Yes, hello my brother Thentyle," Kriigata said with a smile, stepping forward and embracing the toa. "It's been a while. How've the repairs of the keep gone since Jorruk and I left for The Drifts? And where is Grandmaster Larikon? Surely he'll wish to see what we've brought back." She gestured at the cart with its tarp covering the top.

Edited by Kughii

IC:

Vail furrowed his brow in impatience, but forced himself to remain calm and collected.

"Something to eat, you say? Now that you mention it, I'm a bit hungry myself. How about my friend and I take you out for some breakfast?"

He smiled reassuringly.

"My treat." he added quickly.

Voulge brought his metal gauntlet to his face and smacked himself as he listened to Vail's sad attempt at speaking to the shady. With a grunt he moved off of the wall and walked towards Vail and the po-matoran. Reaching into his satchel he pulled out another pouch of widgets and tossed it to the po-matoran at which point she spoke up

"Oh yeah.. that guy. Well seen that tattoo on some various people around here. I think he is like a gang leader or something. I would suggest heading towards this old warehouse on the outskirts. You are likely able to find the him or his thugs there."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Repairs go well. I have built a frame for the temple, and the inner wall has been repaired. My next priority is fixing up the main keeps, but we have a couple small huts to serve that purpose. All in all, work goes well.

"Rakona and Goran set off to Po-Koro to infiltrate it a while back, and a couple others went to Ostia. We've heard nothing back from them since - we can only hope for the best. I fear for their safety.

"Not sure where Larikon is. Although, were you present when the corrupted lightstone was found? I cannot remember for the life of me. We may have much to talk about."

The Toa of Stone walked towards the cart and then grabbed the edge of tarp.

"I have to look in here. The Darkmine fell due to my carelessness, and I will not allow the same to happen."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Vail's firey orbs widened. Politeness wasn't always the way, evidently.

"Thank you very much for your time." he said, rising to his feet.

Maybe I'm just too nice to people.

Voulge was obviously unimpressed with his communication skills. Oh well.

"So, let's hit that old warehouse huh?" the Ta-Toa inquired enthusiastically. "There's sure to be at least a clue there."

IC: Jokaro (Po-Koro)

A worn, sand-colored Matoran stands on the edge of town, eying the dusty buildings for the first time, as he emerges from the wastes of the Motara - his home. He pulls out a wrinkled and weathered sheet of paper from his backpack, unfurls it, and scans over its contents briefly, memorizing every detail. He replaces the sheet and meanders into town.

OOC: Hello, everyone.

Edited by EternalShadow

IC:

Vail's firey orbs widened. Politeness wasn't always the way, evidently.

"Thank you very much for your time." he said, rising to his feet.

Maybe I'm just too nice to people.

Voulge was obviously unimpressed with his communication skills. Oh well.

"So, let's hit that old warehouse huh?" the Ta-Toa inquired enthusiastically. "There's sure to be at least a clue there."

Voulge laughed as he watched and patted Vail on the back

"I got to toughen you up more. But yes we should head to the warehouse. But we should also be on the alert. Perhaps let me scout it out first?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"So much, so much. We were cleaning out the basement of the keep, hoping that we could use it for supplies. Larikon discovered a purple lightstone, but it was cold and rought to the touch, unlike other purple lightstones.

"It then began to revive skeletons, which attacked us. We defeated them narrowly, but only barely. We then took the lightstone, and tried to purify it.

"We failed in that task. We had no choice but to destroy it, which we did. Larikon has been quiet for some time after that. By the way, the carriage is good to go. Now, we sent out a couple sleeper agents, and Rakona mentioned you had a small grotto in Ga-Wahi, which we planned on using. Could you tell us more about that?"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Vail gawked.

"Me, allow you to run ahead and have all the fun? I don't think so!"

He grinned. "How about we take the warehouse from both sides, just in case our little friends decide to make a run for it. Plus, two people coming from opposite directions would surprise those on the inside. They wouldn't see it coming."

He ran a finger along the brick wall, generating a thin white line on its surface. This whole "vigilante" cover act wasn't working as well as he'd hoped.

"Remember, we're not here for a fight unless it's Revan. I doubt he'd be stupid enough to hide out in a warehouse, but if it's his 'secret hideout' or whatever, then it's worth scouring for clues."

Voulge merely shook his head as he heard vail

"Well Jinkies Vail I'll get right on the clue finding."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

The Toa of Fire chuckled softly.

"Good. Let's hit the jackpot before the sun hits midday."

Vail was already striding ahead in search of their destination, a new spring in his step. He could only guess it wasn't far, considering the current social status of their "client".

Jokaro knew exactly what he was looking for; his only problem was he didn't know where to find what he needed - he'd never been out of the Motara - but he didn't feel particularly motivated to ask anyone for directions.

He wandered the streets seemingly without pattern, passing many bustling Matoran and Toa - specifically, a couple of strange, quirky Toa - one of bronze and grey armor, and the other of blood-red. He shook his head and moved past the odd duo, looking for any place he postulated might have junk, scrap or garbage.

Edited by EternalShadow

IC: Farzan (Tech Expo)

As is customary for a great mind such as my own, I was once again looking around at the crowds, trying to determine who would be a good source of intellectual stimuli, or cheap amusement, I can work with either, really.

And there I saw a Po-Matoran, who looked like he'd shot straight out of the ground like nobody's business, milling about like a boss:

"Hey there, sandman" I called to him, waving in his direction.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Hey there, sandman!" a voice called from nearby.

Jokaro looked over to the loud voice, and spied a black-and-silver Matoran waving him over towards an enclosed section of the town - one of a reasonably large size. Again, Jokaro did not feel like socializing, but he reasoned this 'market' might be of some use to him, provided it disposed of at least some sort of waste. Po-Koro was usually notorious in that regard.

Looking to the side and then back at the Matoran, still waving, Jokaro made his way across the busy street, over to the Matoran near the entrance, which, he noticed, was signed; Technology Expo. He was lucky. This could prove resourceful. Valuable.

Jokaro approached the Matoran - which he guessed was either of the tribe of Iron or Magnetism - his belt of ramshackle tools jangling.

Edited by EternalShadow