BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC: I'll just speed things up a bit.

IC (As Adamas): "Well, this elevator was slow, but at least it didn't break." Said the toa of crystal as the door to the elevator opened. "Let's go find the owner of the scorpion." Said the crystal toa as she stepped off the lift and walked into the village square. Adamas saw a toa of ice, stone toa and two Po-Matoran. *Hang on. That Nui-Jaga was colored tan and there are stone matoran here. They must be the owners!* the crystal toa's eyes lit up with excitement. She ran towards them and stood next to the toa of ice. "Hey, you two." The toa of crystal said before pointing to Prowl and Beosach. "What's your scorpion doing in the jungles of Le-Wahi? You better come with me to get it before it dies or kills someone."

OOC: Interacting with Prowl and Beosach.

IC: D'let

D'let eyed the object with some interest. Hadn't he seen one of these before? In Ga-Koro? Maybe this Matoran did invent them, and others had stolen the design. D'let shrugged internally. "C-cool."

IC (As Fulmen): "It's pretty useful, isn't it?" The Vo-matoran replied with a smile. "What gadgets do you still have when you worked in Onu-Koro?" Fulmen asked out of curiosity.

A puzzled look grew over the Skakdi's face as he thought about the question. He used a lot of tools and interesting machinery in Onu-Koro. They called it the tech capital of the island. Just talking about it made D'let want to go back to Onu-Koro. Or maybe Ga-Koro, join up with a ship. "It-it's been a while, F-f-fulmen."

IC (As Fulmen): "Well... Um... How long exactly has it been since you were in Onu-Koro?" The Vo-Matoran asked, find the situation extremely awkward. *I've never met a skakdi that didn't scream at the top of his lungs and fight people all the time, let alone a skakdi that is incredibly shy.* he thought to himself.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Komae [Le-Koro]

Indeed, Adamas had found two Po-Matoran outside. 

As for the third?

"The... Book of... Rahvok... Peculiar, but alright, let's give it a read. Can't be any worse than Heroes of Kini-Nui. Horrible sequel. This has to be better than that, at least."

"You know, if it were me, I wouldn't waste my time on the made-up book of a madman.  A Toa like you's got to have better ways to spend her time."  He leaned back against the doorway of the hut.  "It's... unseeming of you."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

ooc: wow GSR got out of there fast huh? :P Also Liuth we are blow the square as we've gone down a level or two from the attacking spot. We need to remember that Le-Koro is basically one Giant Tree House network.

== Le-Wahi - Le-Koro Village - Below Central Square ==

== Interacting with the attacked party and Rahkiir ==

OOC: Po-Matoran Doseki

IC: "Fair enough," Doseki said to the Toa of Ice. "I suspect you have seen a fair share of delirious injured in your craft." Doseki was not one for Doctoring so he had to take the Toa on her word. When she walked back to her hut Doseki gave a respectful bow. Then turned back to the task at hand. When Two members of the Gukko Force arrived and addressed the situation at hand. Doseki let his friend explain what had happened since he had not actually seen the incident take place only the aftermath. Shortly after two additional Toa had arrived. Another Toa of Ice and what looked to be a Toa of Crystal. As soon as they had come over they started asking questions about a scorpion in Le-Wahi. They couldn't be talking about Scorpio could they?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

ooc: wow GSR got out of there fast huh? :P Also Liuth we are blow the square as we've gone down a level or two from the attacking spot. We need to remember that Le-Koro is basically one Giant Tree House network.

OOC: Po-Matoran DosekiIC: "Fair enough," Doseki said to the Toa of Ice. "I suspect you have seen a fair share of delirious injured in your craft." Doseki was not one for Doctoring so he had to take the Toa on her word. When she walked back to her hut Doseki gave a respectful bow. Then turned back to the task at hand. When Two members of the Gukko Force arrived and addressed the situation at hand. Doseki let his friend explain what had happened since he had not actually seen the incident take place only the aftermath. Shortly after two additional Toa had arrived. Another Toa of Ice and what looked to be a Toa of Crystal. As soon as they had come over they started asking questions about a scorpion in Le-Wahi. They couldn't be talking about Scorpio could they?

IC (As Adamas): "Did you hear me? There's a tan scorpion on the loose and I want to know what in Mata Nui's name you were thinking when you let it go. It's currently frozen and it doesn't like the cold, so if you want to save it, you better follow me." Said the toa of crystal as she looked out into the forest.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC (As Adamas): "You're a stone matoran, there's a tan Nui-Jaga in the middle of the jungle, who else could own a scorpion?" The toa of crystal snapped. "If you're not the owner of the Nui-Jaga, then who is? Your friend or the toa of stone?"

IC - Beosach:

"My next question would be 'what Toa of stone,' and other than that, I've got no idea where my friend I was with went," Beosach said in response to Adamas. "Other than that, making the connection that a tan Nui-Jaga must belong to a Po-Matoran due simply to a colour similarity is fairly faulty logic, considering that for the longest time us Po-Matoran haven't really gotten along with Nui-Jaga. Can't speak for the gentelman right next to me, of course."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Indeed, Adamas had found two Po-Matoran outside. 

As for the third?

"The... Book of... Rahvok... Peculiar, but alright, let's give it a read. Can't be any worse than Heroes of Kini-Nui. Horrible sequel. This has to be better than that, at least."

"You know, if it were me, I wouldn't waste my time on the made-up book of a madman.  A Toa like you's got to have better ways to spend her time."  He leaned back against the doorway of the hut.  "It's... unseeming of you."

IC Haraki:

"This book looks old; certainly predating our transformation into Toa. I wonder where it came from."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

IC - Naria:

"I've honestly got no idea," Naria said, shrugging. She leaned back in her chair, thinking. "We could always go be pirates, though. It'd be interesting watching you try to board some random schmuck's ship."

IC:

"Nahhh, I can't play Kolhii with an eye patch, but I won't meet dress code without it." The Le-Matoran ran both hands over his smooth jaw in thought and then visibly lit up. "We could play Kolhii! That's how we started dating, remember? I mean, besides...you know...the thing before that. But that's when it was official!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Naria:

Naria could, at times, be said to have a particularly viscious mean streak, relating to some of the jokes she would make towards those speaking to her. Now would be one of those times. Of course, she knew what Cysero was talking about - and she did know that the two of them did, in fact, constitute a couple, and were dating - but sometimes it was hard to resist messing with the Le-Matoran just in front of her.

"We're dating?"

profiles i guess

IC:

Cys' eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"And why can't friends play Kolhii together? Huh? Don't use us not dating as an excuse to weasel out of the chosen sport of the Great Spirit, Naria. He won't stand for it and neither will I!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC ( Rewera & Aparangi):

The two Toa had made their way back to the village of air from Pala-Koro. Rewera was glad to leave the small village by the lake behind. Not because she had any bad memories there, but just the feeling of moving again was helping her mood immensely - which in her case meant slightly optimistic. It also helped to see the platforms of Le-Koro getting closer as the elevator they were in rose up. Besides her stood Aparangi, his eyes trained on the platforms above as well, eyes slightly squinting against the rays of light falling through the jungle canopies and falling onto them. It had been weeks since she had seen her brother and the elevator ride gave her a chance to observe her team mate from closeby for a little while. His focus and determination were still the same, but where they had been driven before by anger, he now appeared much calmer. She did not know why the change had come, though he had briefly shared his experience. Whatever he had been through in his solo-adventure in the Reveler's arena had obviously left some sort of impact. But if it was just for the moment or if he had been given something to think about that he would carry with him from now on remained to be seen. She just was glad to see Aparangi without the rage simmering in his eyes for once.

Here's hoping it lasts when we find Tupua again.

"I don't think we will find any of the others here in Le-Wahi." Aparangi said quietly. "The call comes from the north. Darkness gathers there." Rewera nodded - she could feel it too. 

"Then our destination is clear. The others will heed the call too." 

He nodded. "Not without supplies though. And we need transportation."

"Agreed."

The elevator continued to rise. As it did, Rewera's ears picked up the sound of a nearby commotion. Glancing in the direction, she saw several figures arguing on one of the lower platforms. Aparangi noticed her look and followed her eyes, but it was too far away for him to hear. "What is it?" he asked.

Rewera slightly shook her head as she summed up what she had heard. "Some mad Toa rambling about a god and the usual goody goodies trying to put a stop to it."

"Nice to see this place doesn't change." Aparangi said, with a hint of a amusement. Shadow fell onto the lift cabin as they approached the bottom of the platform they were rising towards, before suddenly being replaced by light again as they passed through the floor. With a shudder, the elevator came to a stop and swung slightly in place. The two dark Toa stepped out of the cabin, past the Gukko-Force guards keeping an eye on those who entered and left the village and entered into the hustle and bustle of Le-Koro.

Rewera looked around as they walked, keeping an eye out for some form of supply store; and then turned to the Matoran and other figures passing them by:

"Excuse me?"

OOC: Aitua looking for interaction. =)

IC (Sisk):

The Gukko-Force Matoran and his Toa passenger had parted ways not long after arriving in the village. Duty called and Sisk was still in charge of a substantial amount of the Gukko-Force - which meant lots and lots of tablets on his desk. He had returned there with Skyscratcher as soon as possible and dug into the work. If he kept pushing it back it would not go away and only backfire on him. And after a few hours of concentrated work, the pile had shifted from the "to do" side of his table to the "done" side. Now it was somebody else's turn to pick them up and pass them along or file them away.

He stood up from his chair - noticing that he had not used his cane to support himself while doing so. The Matoran cracked a smile, looking down at his injured leg. Healing made good progress.

The appearance of another guardsman brought his attention back. 

"What is it?" he asked. 

"Our wind-flying scouts report the massive beetle attack has driven a number of local Rahi from their natural habitat. To be sure-expected, but they say some have taken up residence close to the village perimeter, possibly endangering travelers. Some are also injured.

The tamer nodded. "I'll see if I can't quick-find some volunteers. Have the scouts mark a map with Rahi-locations." The other guard snapped off a quick salute, then left. Afterwards, Sisk fetched a relatively large piece of bark from a storage room, the inside of which was smooth. With a fine brush and black ink the Matoran quickly wrote a message on the sign. After it had dried he took it outside and mounted it on a bamboo pole next to the HQ's entrance:

Volunteers wanted to help with safe removal of Rahi from village perimeter. Inquire within.

OOC: Sisk open for interaction.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Anirax

Anirax gave a deep, growling sigh.

"Look, not everyone knows things about other groups. Adamas apparently didn't know you lot didn't like the armored venom-spitting dire scorpions and neither did I, I'm not from here. And this 'Toa of stone', was he the guy who burnt through the lift vine? Because if so, I'd say it's pretty safe to assume he's a Toa of Fire, so it'd make sense for him to not want a murderous desert Rahi.

If you know anyone who does own that thing, or have a suspicion, it'd be best to just say so so we can all be on our way."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Kythera [Le-Koro, Market]

It wasn't until she first stepped foot within the just barely controlled chaos that made up the majority of Le-Koro did she realize just how long she'd been away from civilization.  Well, that wasn't entirely true, but there weren't more than ten people at Pala-Koro at any given moment, and so the sudden onrush of sights, smells, and more importantly, the sounds, was more overwhelming than she cared to admit.  It certainly felt like time passed differently in the middle of the jungle than here.  Being a creature of habit, she had stuck to a routine, a ritual, an everyday cycle.  But those didn't help to tell the weeks apart when they all started to blend together.

Basically, it gave her one #### of a headache.

They'd gotten to Koro not too long ago, supplies were running low and they didn't feel like waiting for the traders to make their rounds to the little village.  Kythera had opted to come with, seeing as there had been a distinct lack of activity within a kio radius of the settlement; even rahi had given up exploring the alien place encroaching on their turf.  She almost regretted driving them off.  Almost, she had scars from the last mauka that had broken in.

Esao and her had split up to cover more ground, so to say, once they reached the village.  The was fine, no point in him watching her freak out because of culture shock, right?

The vortixx was currently standing off to the side of the bustling main street, or rather, walkway, given it's height above the forest floor, handing what she believed to be far too many widgets to a matoran who thought herself far too clever, when a voice caught her attention.  It wasn't loud, but the familiarity set it apart from the white noise of conversation around.  Her crystal-blue eyes followed her ears to its source, and found a rather familiar Toa with dark black armor that took on a peculiar blue tint in the light.

"Rewera!" Kythera called in a lilting voice, gathering up the purchased goods and taking a liquid stride towards the mentioned toa.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"I-it's been a while." He murmured. He looked up at the Matoran. "D-do you know where I can find a ship to sail w-with?"

IC (As Fulmen): "Ship? Ohnononono, I-I can't travel on ships, I have a ph-phobia of water, I absolutely refuse to go on a ship!" The matoran stammered, beginning to get nervous at the mention of ships. "But if you must set sail, Ga-Wahi is the only place on the island where boats are easy to obtain." Fulmen said as he looked at the skakdi. "If you don't mind me asking, where would you set sail with a boat?"

ooc: Sorry was waiting for others to post before Doseki officially replied. To gauge their reactions. Here it is...

IC: Doseki took in a deep breath and a sigh as he listened to Beosach deny any involvement in owning the Rahi in question. While Adamas was wrong regarding why the Nui-Jaga was tan or that Po-Matoran normally have them as pets, she was right on the money that one of the group did in fact know what her and her friend were talking about. It was very clear she must have been talking about Scorpio. There were not too many Nui Jaga running around with tan armor. Returning his claw to its holster on his back Doseki took his Kolhii stick in hand and stomped the pummel down, "I do know who owns it Toa." Doseki said with the utmost authority. "I am Doseki: The Nui-Jaga Rider and he belongs to me. His name is Scorpio." Doseki's eyes narrowed behind his mask at the though this Toa of Ice tried to freeze his loyal companion. Turning to face the two Toa Doseki looked at them both in turn. "Before you even say it, I had not released him. We had gotten separated during the trip here from Ta-Koro, so he was not 'let go' as you put it." Doseki was going to have to get the rest of his gear out of Turaga Talu's Hut if he was going to wrangle Scorpio. "If you have him trapped then I am going to need to get the rest of my gear from a Hut on the upper levels. Scorpio is mostly harmless unless he is hungry... or cornered." 

== Le-Koro Village - Near the Gukko Force Rookery ==

== In a Crystal Trap ==

OOC: Nui-Jaga Scorpio

IC: Scorpio crawled around the crystalline structure several times as he waited for the remainder of the Ice to completely melt. The Nui Jaga was getting very antsy and started digging again in hopes of escaping this prison. It wasn't long before he managed to dig below his last attempt and left a large hole in his wake. Digging was not normally a large burn on energy, however due to his stressed out state the task had become more labored and the meal of the Gukko Bird was quickly loosing its effect and soon he would have to hunt again or starve.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

ooc: Sorry was waiting for others to post before Doseki officially replied. To gauge their reactions. Here it is...

OOC: Po-Matoran DosekiIC: Doseki took in a deep breath and a sigh as he listened to Beosach deny any involvement in owning the Rahi in question. While Adamas was wrong regarding why the Nui-Jaga was tan or that Po-Matoran normally have them as pets, she was right on the money that one of the group did in fact know what her and her friend were talking about. It was very clear she must have been talking about Scorpio. There were not too many Nui Jaga running around with tan armor. Returning his claw to its holster on his back Doseki took his Kolhii stick in hand and stomped the pummel down, "I do know who owns it Toa." Doseki said with the utmost authority. "I am Doseki: The Nui-Jaga Rider and he belongs to me. His name is Scorpio." Doseki's eyes narrowed behind his mask at the though this Toa of Ice tried to freeze his loyal companion. Turning to face the two Toa Doseki looked at them both in turn. "Before you even say it, I had not released him. We had gotten separated during the trip here from Ta-Koro, so he was not 'let go' as you put it." Doseki was going to have to get the rest of his gear out of Turaga Talu's Hut if he was going to wrangle Scorpio. "If you have him trapped then I am going to need to get the rest of my gear from a Hut on the upper levels. Scorpio is mostly harmless unless he is hungry... or cornered." 

IC (As Adamas): "Well, we finally solved the mystery of the scorpion's owner." The toa of crystal said in an attempt to cheer up the toa of ice.

IC: Anirax

Anirax crossed her arms.

"Might want to hurry, Doseki. The ice forming part of me and Adamas'...cage won't last forever, and it may try to dig its way out again. It isn't far, though."

Yeah, they'd found the owner.

Still in a bad mood.

Still had a piece of wood sticking out her leg.

Still hurt like .

##### this place hadn't given her a good impression.

At least they had lifts.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC Haraki:

"This book looks old; certainly predating our transformation into Toa. I wonder where it came from."

The Matoran shrugged.  "Who knows? Maybe some Ko-Matoran writer with too much time and too little sense thought he was going to set the world on fire a long time ago.  If it's got anything to do with what its owner was going on about, it can't be worth much consideration."

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

IC: "That's good I was starting to get worried something may have happened to him." Doseki gave a look to the rest of the group. "Can you guys finish up here while I go tend to my pet?" Doseki noticed that the Toa of Ice was bleeding from a piece of wood shrapnel sticking out of her leg. "Um, Don't you think you should get that taken care of? I am sure your companion can lead me back to where Scorpio is being held. There is another Toa of Ice that has a hand in the medical field. She should be able to help another Ko-Toa in need."

Onua.png

IC: "That's good I was starting to get worried something may have happened to him." Doseki gave a look to the rest of the group. "Can you guys finish up here while I go tend to my pet?" Doseki noticed that the Toa of Ice was bleeding from a piece of wood shrapnel sticking out of her leg. "Um, Don't you think you should get that taken care of? I am sure your companion can lead me back to where Scorpio is being held. There is another Toa of Ice that has a hand in the medical field. She should be able to help another Ko-Toa in need."

IC (As Adamas): "Take a rest, you've helped me out a lot today trapping that Nui-Jaga." The toa of crystal to Anarix."I can handle the situation now, especially now that I have the owner with me to help." The crystal toa looked back down at the stone matoran. "Ready to get your pet back, Po-Matoran? Tell me, what is your name? I am Adamas, toa of crystal." 

IC Haraki:

The Matoran shrugged.  "Who knows? Maybe some Ko-Matoran writer with too much time and too little sense thought he was going to set the world on fire a long time ago.  If it's got anything to do with what its owner was going on about, it can't be worth much consideration."

IC Haraki:

"Nah," Haraki replied, "Most religions, no matter how ludricrous, are based somewhat in reality. That same logic applies here... I'm just wondering... It's very ornate, but very old. If it's this well preserved, it must've been in a place where the elements would have a hard time getting to it."

Haraki opened the book and a piece of paper fell out.

It was a map.

"This must be his... I don't know, shrine? If it's a holy book, then this map probably leads to a holy site."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC (Rewera & Aparangi): 

"Kythera?" 

The dark Toa paused. Aparangi had heard the call too and looked at the Vortixx as well, though his expression was hard to read, as if he hadn't decided on how to react just yet. After all, being recognized in a crowd was not something that happened to them often. Rewera gave the barest of nods, signaling for him to follow her lead and they made their way across the walkway to join Kythera on the other side. 

"What brings you here?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Rewera & Aparangi): 

IC:

"Supplies, mostly, but based on the mutterings that the little ones keep on exchanging, I've got this nagging feeling that something else may be up," The vortixx confided as they met.  Her gaze slid across the second of the dark pair, a hooded man who looked... prepared.  Not necessarily hostile, but ready for a fight nonetheless.  Rewera obvious knew him, Kythera was willing to bet well based on their choice of style, but his demeanor still put her on edge.

"Hey, don't think we've met, name's Kythera, vortixx extraordinaire."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Haraki:

"Nah," Haraki replied, "Most religions, no matter how ludricrous, are based somewhat in reality. That same logic applies here... I'm just wondering... It's very ornate, but very old. If it's this well preserved, it must've been in a place where the elements would have a hard time getting to it."

It was a map.

"This must be his... I don't know, shrine? If it's a holy book, then this map probably leads to a holy site."

A flicker of irritation passed across the Matoran's face.  "As far as I know, the only 'religion' around here that's got anything to do with reality is the legends of Mata Nui - and even those aren't properly carried out these days.  Tell me, why are you so curious about the ramblings of a madman?"

IC - Beosach:

Beosach walked away from Doseki and the two Toa who were bugging him, letting Kunitu and the two Matoran from the Gukko Force speak for the moment, and slipped on into Haraki's hut, after hearing Komae's voice. He, however, didn't say anything, and merely waited for Komae to eventually come with him so that the pair might leave and head home.

profiles i guess

IC Haraki:

It was a map.

A flicker of irritation passed across the Matoran's face.  "As far as I know, the only 'religion' around here that's got anything to do with reality is the legends of Mata Nui - and even those aren't properly carried out these days.  Tell me, why are you so curious about the ramblings of a madman?"

IC Haraki

"Exactly my point. Depending on this book's age, it might've co-developed with Mata Nuism. If so, it could offer a previously unseen view into early Matoran religion."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC Haraki

"Exactly my point. Depending on this book's age, it might've co-developed with Mata Nuism. If so, it could offer a previously unseen view into early Matoran religion."

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Beosach slip into the hut behind him, but made no movement towards him.  The other Matoran could wait a few minutes.

"So? What are you hoping to find, exactly? It's always seemed rather simple to me: Matoran work for the island, Toa protect the Matoran, and everything goes just fine.  Of course, that's not how things worked out.  Don't have to look much further than the owner of book for proof of that, wouldn't you agree?"

IC - Beosach:

"The way I see it, if his book and the supposed god therein tell him to burn everybody who disagrees with him, it's probably not based along the same lines as ours is," Beosach replied, shrugging. "Considering the way our religion works, it's got one major commandment, which is no reckless burning of other people based on disagreements. Or, well, y'know, no killing except in very dire circumstances. Stuff like that. Regardless, if you want to turn into a scholar with that book, feel free, but I'm fairly certain the Gukko Force is going to want to take it along with its owner at some point."

profiles i guess

IC - Beosach:

"The way I see it, if his book and the supposed god therein tell him to burn everybody who disagrees with him, it's probably not based along the same lines as ours is," Beosach replied, shrugging. "Considering the way our religion works, it's got one major commandment, which is no reckless burning of other people based on disagreements. Or, well, y'know, no killing except in very dire circumstances. Stuff like that. Regardless, if you want to turn into a scholar with that book, feel free, but I'm fairly certain the Gukko Force is going to want to take it along with its owner at some point."

IC Haraki:

"Again, that's my point. If this religion sprouted from the early forms of Mata Nui worship, then chances are something happened that caused this sheer fanaticism. It'd be nice to see what caused it to split off."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC - Beosach:

"Or, based on his actions, it might be a result of early forms of Makuta worship instead, just with a different name," Beosach replied, shrugging. Then he turned to Komae. "Ready to leave, Komae? We've gotta get back to Ga-Koro and see how the business has been doing."

profiles i guess

"Indeed.  Whatever that Toa was going on about..." the Matoran put a hand to his face and adjusted his mask for a moment.  "It's more Makuta than Mata Nui.  If you have any sense about you, you'll pay no mind to that madman's ramblings.  Wouldn't you agree?"

ooc: Very nice Beosach, when all else fails drag their aft out kicking and screaming... lol.
ooc: Was trying to wait for SnowyAegis/Anirax to respond before posting but anyway.
ooc:

Tell me, what is your name? I am Adamas, toa of crystal."

Really?

IC: "I do know who owns it Toa." Doseki said with the utmost authority. "I am Doseki: The Nui-Jaga Rider and he belongs to me. His name is Scorpio."

This really seems to happen to him a lot lately. Maybe Doseki has a soft voice when speaking his name? :notsure: I'll just chalk it up to her not understanding the pronunciation. lol, Anyway...

== On my way back to Talu's Hut ==

IC: "It is very nice to meet you Toa Adamas. My name is pronounced Doe-sec-E." Doseki started for the left back to the upper level to retrieve the remainder of his gear. "I really appreciate you finding my Nui-Jaga as I was starting to get worried." Doseki said to the Toa as he boarded the lift unaware if she was going to follow him back to the hut or not. Waiting a few seconds the lift started to rise to the next level. Doseki departed the lift first chance and made his way back to the Hut where his stuff was resting. Coming up to the Door he gave it a few knocks before opening the door and peering inside. "Turaga Talu? Are you in?" Doseki did not want to disturb the Turaga so he slowly entered the Hut and walked over to where his pack was sitting and proceeded to place it over his shoulder. Then he made his way towards the exit.

Onua.png