BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

He lives in the jungle, Hile made a mental note.

"Sure thing."

IC: Jakura

"Alright. It's not too far - right on the edge of the Swamp, actually. But what it lacks in distance, it makes up for with rough terrain. It may get difficult in some areas."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Skyra

I remained silent as we reached the surface, the bubble dispersing as it came into contact with the air. The boat that Dorian had borrowed for this little dive was still sitting there, bouncing from the waves. Those Marines at the rockwall are going to be pissseeeddd... I had this feeling that we probably needed to return the vessel ASAP. 

I climbed up the ladder and scrambled onto the boat, collapsing the the deck, letting my limbs lay in whatever position they fancied. "I'm just gonna...lay here for a bit..." 

Edited by Princess Anna of Arendelle

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"Yes sir", Hile said even as deployed his Volo Lutu to cross a large swampy pond.

I was waiting on the other side when Hile zoomed across. I chuckled. "No need to address me as sir - just 'Jakura' is fine."

I had forgotten what it was like traveling with others - to be honest, I missed it. And this Ko-Matoran... I saw a lot of myself in him. And not just myself, but a lot of Ensilus, too. Ko-Koroans, I thought smugly. They're all the same..

"Alright, let's go," I said after a moment. "Sorry - just thinking."

IC-Otana

He Laughs .

Wella re you two ready to get-going  the forest is green the sun is high and the day has  adventures yet to be had.

He wlks out side and his wings open . 

OOC: Oof, seem to have missed this. MoMN and I made a pact that we can move our characters around if the other one isn't around, so I will be controlling Nunonu for a bit until he feels up to taking back over for him.

IC: Nunono grabbed a few mouthfuls of food before standing up, and followed Casanuva out the door.

Casanuva had his gear packed, and lifted Nunonu up to his back and magnetized him. The Fa-Toa twisted his back and stretched as he got aboard the elevator. The pulleys screeched as the pair was lifted down through the canopy of the jungle; "Keeping up with a flyer, running into a volcano. This is gonna play Karzahni on my back, isn't it?"

The times, they are a-changing...

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"And I'm Hile", he said, realizing that the two had not introduced themselves before now.

OOC: Out of curiosity, how do you pronounce Hile?

"Nice to meet you, Hile," I replied. I stepped over a large, rotting log.

"I feel that I may owe you an... apology," I said, deciding now would be a good time. "I could've handled the - 'situation' better than I did. You know what the say about the Ta-Koroan temper..."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC: Iegasa

The gate (and only entrance) to the colony of Nokama Port was manned by a duo of severe-looking marines. Their eyes flickered swiftly from side to side, before their gaze finally came to a rest upon Iegasa. He could feel their questioning already: what was his purpose here? Was he a threat to the colony? It was simple to answer the first, but the second?

Was he a threat? The shrinekeeper decided that he was not - after all, he was merely a curious traveler.

Stepping closer to the guards, Iegasa briefly smiled a greeting. "Hello."

OOC: You can pronounce him any way you want. I say it like Hee-Leh.

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"Oh right, I know what you mean", Hile said. He shivered briefly at the memory of an extremely feisty Ta-Matoran guardwoman stopping him for some official papers during one of his travels. Situations tended to... heat up sometimes around the fire types. "It worked out in the end, though. Not in the way I expected, but I think it's good life is full of surprises. Otherwise it would be boring living it.

IC Kavala

(Kumu Islets, seabottom):

In the remains of an old hut, Kavala looked for anything that might be useful for his cause. There were a few more steelbars here, but he discarded them. There had to be something more important around.

Finally Kavala found something of interest: a box filled with stone tablets containing some interesting information on projects that had been attempted by Matoran before the arrival of the Toa Mata. That made these particular tablets ancient. Kavala sifted through them, in hopes of discovering something important.

IC: Alfon

"Let's do it." I said with a nod, grinning from ear to ear. If we had any chance of escape, this was our best opportunity. Everyone just had to work together.

But first, I had something to say to my friend Dude.

"Exa, you're dumb."

"Still, really sorry about that. Kinda funny, though."

IC: Colx (Secret Arena)

When I first got tossed into the ring with the rest of the prisoners, I recalled feeling mighty ticked off, might've even started killing like the Reveler wanted if I didn't feel more like giving him a piece of my mind about this mess.

Something stirred in my body, got my old bones moving, let me see through the blood haze in my mind and make my way to where Alfon and a couple others were banding together, Vrina was nowhere in sight, and everything else was just noise.

"If you're fixing to take down the guy in charge you can count on me"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: You can pronounce him any way you want. I say it like Hee-Leh.

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"Oh right, I know what you mean", Hile said. He shivered briefly at the memory of an extremely feisty Ta-Matoran guardwoman stopping him for some official papers during one of his travels. Situations tended to... heat up sometimes around the fire types. "It worked out in the end, though. Not in the way I expected, but I think it's good life is full of surprises. Otherwise it would be boring living it.

IC Kavala

(Kumu Islets, seabottom):

In the remains of an old hut, Kavala looked for anything that might be useful for his cause. There were a few more steelbars here, but he discarded them. There had to be something more important around.

Finally Kavala found something of interest: a box filled with stone tablets containing some interesting information on projects that had been attempted by Matoran before the arrival of the Toa Mata. That made these particular tablets ancient. Kavala sifted through them, in hopes of discovering something important.

OOC: Okay, sweet. Also, I'm pretty much fed up with first person perspective, so that's the end of that.

"Yeah... yeah, right," Jakura said. He smiled. "Nothing worse than a boring life."

IC (Cael)

The Toa of water clambered into the little vessel, then turned to look at the group. Skyra lay exhausted on the bottom of the boat, and the others looked back at the healer, some bemused, others angry. She made no outward sign of her weariness, but she wanted nothing more than to follow Skyra's example and take a nap. But right now, the group needed a leader.

Her fingers pulled at the scarf around her neck. Dorian was gone. Joske was gone. Now she was the prime candidate, no matter how much she would have preferred to push the responsibility away.

"I'll be honest with you," she finally said. "I don't know what to do. We'll return this boat to Rockwall, then we can all go our separate ways. Tuara - if you want to go after Dor, then go. Utu - I'll do whatever it takes to get you back to normal. Praggos, you're free to return to Le-Koro. Skyra, if you believe in Joske, then you can try to follow him..."

Her brow furrowed. "But if I were you, I wouldn't. I don't know what happened to him while he was gone, but I don't like it. I love him, but I won't follow him this time."

The following silence was awkward: no one could leave when they were floating in the middle of the ocean, and no one wanted to comment on the fact that Joske hadn't earned the faith of the one who knew him best. So the Toa of water raised her hand and called a current up, using the last of the strength to propel them across the waves, back to Rockwall.

IC: Tuara Drigton

Tuara leaned against the railing for most of the ride, looking from each member of the group to another.

Utu was clearly disturbed and sat quietly, staring at nothing really as he gripped the Mark of Fear with one hand.

She pushed off the railing and started talking,
"I'll come with you Cael," she turned from her navigating responsibilities to look at Tuara, "Shaddix..." she stopped slowly, trying to sort out her words, "I can't go after him. I committed to something here, and I plan to finish it."

The Toa of fire glanced at Utu who looked up, with angry tears in his eyes, "Maybe one day you'll come to understand that the two of you are one and the same. And that's why you're worth saving," his facial expression continued to show how overwhelmed he felt but Tuara continued, "To me at least."

She breathed in, "I'm ready to help somebody for once. And if that means Shaddix is off on his own for a while, then it's something that has to happen. I'm not ready to abandon what we've all worked so hard for," Tuara sighed, "I'll follow where you lead Cael."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"So, how do -", Hile was saying before suddenly starting to sink into a particularly soft and treacherous piece of the marsh. He saw Jakura prepared to help him up, but Hile waved him off. Instead, before he was too deep, he fired his Volo Lutu at an overhead branch and pulled. The sturdy branch held and Hile popped up and out of the mud.

"I love the swamp", he said, leaving it unclear whether he was being sarcastic or really meant it.

IC:

"I.....um......uh........right."

I turned towards the rest of the group members who had slowly apepared, at the same time beginning to test out my new weapon. I'd only held it for a few seconds; it was time to get a good feel for how I'd use it best.

"A bunch of people standing around not fighting within a fighting arena is going to raise suspicions though. I think we might need a plan, and fast. Any ideas?

Edited by JL Zehvor

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I listened to the ongoing conversation as I lay there on the boat. Cael recommending that I didn't follow Joske made me wonder if he really was just insane and that I was crazy to even think of following. I probably was too, plus I had no idea where Joske was anyway. Couldn't exactly follow someone who wasn't around.

I thought about heading to Ga-koro like me and Krayn had originally planned, but to my surprise I found myself thinking of Dorian. He owes me...I went all the way to the bottom of the ocean cause he asked me too! Dorian Shaddix owed me a favor...that could actually be pretty useful, however I had no idea where he'd gone either. So unless I could figure that out I was going to Ga-koro.

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"So, how do -", Hile was saying before suddenly starting to sink into a particularly soft and treacherous piece of the marsh. He saw Jakura prepared to help him up, but Hile waved him off. Instead, before he was too deep, he fired his Volo Lutu at an overhead branch and pulled. The sturdy branch held and Hile popped up and out of the mud.

"I love the swamp", he said, leaving it unclear whether he was being sarcastic or really meant it.

"Er - well, then. Okay. Good to know you can handle yourself out here."

Jakura tilted his head in curiosity and started walking again. "You come out here often? Those were pretty quick reflexes."

IC:

"Here," Krayn interrupted Skyra's musings by crouching down next to her, and setting a canteen and an unidentified wrapped object down next to her. Both had been retrieved from his coat upon surfacing, as he had left it on the boat. "Water and some rations. Eat and rest up."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

Hile wasn't a particularly self-centered person, or hungry for glory, but hearing a compliment about his reflexes was still flattering and pleased him. Slightly ashamed, he pushed selfish thoughts aside and concentrated on answering.

"Yeah, of all the places of this island, I've been in Le-Wahi the most", he told. "There's just something I like about it, you know. The sound of life wherever you go, always new species of plants and Rahi to be discovered, the mysteries and ancient secrets that the foliage keeps in its embrace... I really love this place." He paused to slap a mosquito-Rahi that was crawling on his mask. "Most things about it, anyway. So what about you, which village do you come from?"

OOC: Oof, seem to have missed this. MoMN and I made a pact that we can move our characters around if the other one isn't around, so I will be controlling Nunonu for a bit until he feels up to taking back over for him.

IC: Nunono grabbed a few mouthfuls of food before standing up, and followed Casanuva out the door.

Casanuva had his gear packed, and lifted Nunonu up to his back and magnetized him. The Fa-Toa twisted his back and stretched as he got aboard the elevator. The pulleys screeched as the pair was lifted down through the canopy of the jungle; "Keeping up with a flyer, running into a volcano. This is gonna play Karzahni on my back, isn't it?"

IC-Otana

I can walk if you like . I just normally wind-fly for fun .

IC: Nunonu piped up. "Walking is good, yes."

Casanuva looked at the onu-matoran as he put him down; Nunonu cast his eyes downward.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not becoming a burdon, am I?"

Casanuva balked. "No! Of course not."

"Well, its a bit more dangerous than I thought out here, and I... think my presence is just hindering you."

"You're fine! We gotta see the island still!"

Nunonu mused on that for a second. "Hmm. True."

"Besides, look at it this way: you're with me! You have my guaruntee its the safest place on the island."

Nunonu smiled. "I guess so."

The lift hit the ground with a lurch. Casanuva didn't seem to notice and started striding. "C'mon! It's just a simple walk into Ta-Wahi!"

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

Hile wasn't a particularly self-centered person, or hungry for glory, but hearing a compliment about his reflexes was still flattering and pleased him. Slightly ashamed, he pushed selfish thoughts aside and concentrated on answering.

"Yeah, of all the places of this island, I've been in Le-Wahi the most", he told. "There's just something I like about it, you know. The sound of life wherever you go, always new species of plants and Rahi to be discovered, the mysteries and ancient secrets that the foliage keeps in its embrace... I really love this place." He paused to slap a mosquito-Rahi that was crawling on his mask. "Most things about it, anyway. So what about you, which village do you come from?"

"I'm... I'm from..." Honestly, he couldn't remember. He was indeed a Matoran at one point - he knew that for sure. But no matter how much he tried, he just couldn't remember. Obviously, he was Ta-Koroan. But the Charred Forest, Mt. Mangai, the heat, the lava - you'd think he'd remember all of it, all of the beauty of the Fire. But he didn't, and more importantly, they didn't seem as beautiful to him as the lush jungles and steamy air of Le-Wahi.

"Actually, little one, I share your affections for Le-Wahi. Everything you said... it's as if the words came from my own mouth. As to where I come from... well, I guess you could say nowhere. I move from place to place, seeking adventure throughout the villages. I have my own dwellings in each Koro, but they're not really permanent homes."

Edited by Jakura Nuva

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

Hile looked at Jakura. In all his time as a self-appointed Chronicler, he had never met anyone he felt he understood as well Jakura. There were a lot of travellers around, sure, but most of them knew where they belonged. They had a place to go back to. Jakura, on the other hand, seemed like a lonely leaf floating in a river towards an unknown destination, with no roots to cling to a safe spot. Wherever he came from, he did not belong anywhere in particular. Hile found that he understood, in a way, what Jakura's life must have been like. Of course, Hile did have a place to call home - Ko-Koro - but he rarely stayed there for more than one week at a time. No, he was a lonely traveler too, just like Jakura.

"You and I share a similar lifestyle", Hile said off-handedly.

Jakura nodded. "Indeed. Though, that's to be expected as a Chronicler - for a Toa, not so much. People can tell you whatever they want, but know this - a Toa is nothing without his team. It severs Unity from the Three Virtues, and a being can not strive with only two of them. Unity is important, in all aspects of life."

Jakura almost laughed out loud at himself. He realized that he sounded like some kind of Ko-Matoran scholar - and yet knew that what he said was true. And it made him realize how empty his existence was without his team.

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

Hile had to admit he truly felt sorry for Jakura at that moment. It was one thing to travel alone by choice, but another to be forced into it.

"Then why not assemble a new team?" Hile suggested. "There are many lone Toa out there, searching for their destiny. I'm sure some of them would be interested in becoming part of a larger collective."

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

Hile had to admit he truly felt sorry for Jakura at that moment. It was one thing to travel alone by choice, but another to be forced into it.

"Then why not assemble a new team?" Hile suggested. "There are many lone Toa out there, searching for their destiny. I'm sure some of them would be interested in becoming part of a larger collective."

"Yes, I know." And it was the truth, he did know. But how could he? It was his fault - his and his own - that his team was dead. All of them. How could he lead a new team, when he lived with such a tremendous burden? Jakura grabbed a vine draped across a tree branch, and used it to swing across the canyon below him. "I'm not sure your launcher will reach across," he shouted.

Edited by Jakura Nuva

I sat up as quickly as my exhausted body would allow, gratefully taking the rations and water. "Thanks Krayn..." I didn't hesitate to start chowing down on the rations, and not in a very lady-like manner. "Nomnomnomonom..." 

I may be a girl...but I was raised to eat like a MAN! 

When I was done with the rations I washed it down with the water, glancing at everyone else on the boat. They're staring at me. They were. 

I put the canteen down. "What? Just cause I'm a laaady now doesn't mean I act like one." I tried not to blush. 

• Upvote 2

IC-Otana

He leads them to a old cave opening with vines growing up the outside timbers and  and some fallen boards on the ground infront of the cave with writing that seems to be scratched off .

Do not worry we are not going to be at the main part of Onu-Wahi this cave is closed off from the main tunnels And its never used any more really .

As he walks in and pulls a light stone from his bag he steps on a  old rusty broken Kraana that in no way still works .

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

Hile analyzed the distance. "I think I will. Lemme show you a trick of the launcher."

With that, Hile fired his Volo Lutu into a rock just at the edge of the canyon - on his side of it. The ridiculously short distance between him and the sphere would not allow the Volo Lutu to catapult Hile over. However, then he started backing away. The Volo Lutu sphere remained attached to the rock just as Hile pulled the launcher itself further and further away. Eventually Hile disappeared into the foliage.

Then, with a great whoosh, Hile emerged again, flying incredibly fast towards and over the canyon. He barely made it to the other side and, once there, he summoned the Volo Lutu sphere back to him.

"The greater the distance between the sphere and the launcher, the longer a distance I can fling myself", Hile explained. "If it had been a close call whether I would make it or not, I would've simply held on to the trigger of the launcher and I would have been catapulted back to where I left from. That's how great the device is."

IC-Otana

He leads them to a old cave opening with vines growing up the outside timbers and  and some fallen boards on the ground infront of the cave with writing that seems to be scratched off .

Do not worry we are not going to be at the main part of Onu-Wahi this cave is closed off from the main tunnels And its never used any more really .

As he walks in and pulls a light stone from his bag he steps on a  old rusty broken Kraana that in no way still works .

OOC: Did you perhaps mean Kanohi? Because Krana don't exist, and Kraata are squishy.

IC: "Well, lead the way."

Before I knew it we had docked at the Rockwall, while the others were figuring out what they were doing next, I'd been figuring that out for myself as well. As much as I wanted to continue to Ga-koro and meet up with Tillian and whoever else was there, I couldn't get Dorian out of my head. He hadn't left in the best state of mind, clearly he felt used and was hurt. His friends and loved ones seemed determined to save Utu regardless, and everyone else present had absolutely no reason to care. 

Why do I care so much? I found myself wondering, it hadn't been so long ago that Dorian had been a bitter enemy, one that would have had no issue snapping my neck. It was strange how I couldn't see him capable of doing such a thing anymore. I had to admit I'd be the last person I'd expect to make friends with someone like Dorian so quickly. But Dorian was different now, and so was I. 

Tillian and friends were gonna have to wait, I needed to make sure Dorian was alright, and that he didn't do something that he'd regret.

Of course...I had to find Dorian first. if I was a Dorian where would I go if I was depressed and all alone? I knew if I'd been in his shoes I'd have wanted to go home... Ta-koro! 

That had to be where he was, that's where he and Tuara had been living for a good while, that had to be where he was headed, hopefully. 

I pulled my flute out my bag and played a familiar tune. I waited for a moment, and smiled when I heard a faint cry of a Kahu coming from the far distance. So Destiny had been following me. 

Now for the hard part, I turned toward, Krayn, Onuzek, and my Mom. "Something...has come up, I'm not going to Ga-koro, not yet." I began to explain. "Krayn...could you make sure Onuzek gets to Ga-koro without getting lost? And Mom..." Oh boy...this was going to be the difficult part. "I-I'll catch up with you later..." I gave her a big hug. Trying not to cry! 

Destiny blocked out the sun as she descended, her massive wings blowing dust and air in all directions. She landed just behind me and let out a small cry. Without hesitation I leaped up onto her feathery back with Le-koran grace. With a quick whistle Destiny took off, her wings glowing with energy as she blasted off the Rockwall and into the sky. 

OOC: Skyra to Ta-Wahi