Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Isn't Ga-Wahi beautiful?"I spoke softly, quietly, as I looked down at my Timestamp: 47 minutes had gone by, and as I looked at Nikarra's, I gave myself pause. She had at least an hour, maybe an hour and a half, of extra time, giving herself over the week's limit. That was new. Maybe usage of the Mark helped replenish the time. And maybe, also..."Give me your hand."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)My hand slid past Nikarra's and touched her Timestamp: instantly, her golden numbers began to tick down rapidly while mine ticked up, and with the speed of a Doom Viper, I darted my hand away: we were both now even at 7 days, having replaced the time that I had spent during the ride."Well. That's interesting," I said quietly, eyebrows raised. "Listen. Babe. We need to work together if we're gonna survive these clock things. If one of us needs time, the other has to give it, okay? I promise, I'm not gonna let you time out if you don't let me time out."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Valja"Doesn't concern me, hmm?" Valja said. "Alright then, I will respect your wishes." She walked away, bit this time a little bit slower, and was able to listen to their conversation. She didn't know what they were talking about though, and decided it wasn't worth knowing. She left the doctor's office and proceeded to explore the wahi once more, making a note to watch out for rahi.

Edited by Constructman

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabKearrstrun sped into the room with Dorian's Journal in hand to see Tank lying on the floor, Tuara chuckling."What did you do to him?" Kearrstrun hissed, instantly at Tank's side, checking his pulse.The Toa of fire stopped laughing almost immediately, "Nothing."Kearrstrun instinctively moved to Tank's arm, lifting up his wrapping to uncover the Mark. It was not glowing, but below it rested numbers. Numbers slowly ticking down.Kearrstrun quickly started shaking Tank, hoping to wake him up. Kearrstrun cursed when he did. Tank, with a bemused look on his face opened his eyes, holding onto his arm, "I felt a-""Pain."Tank scowled, "How did you-""This is what was going to happen if we didn't finish in time."Tank, confused sat up carefully, looking down at his Mark, "What are-" Tank's eyes narrowed, "Oh," Kearrstrun helped Tank to his feet, "What is it?"Kearrstrun nodded quickly, "A timer.""To-""Your death."Tank's speech became quickly paced, yet still calm, "Is this because I've been thinking too much about the Marks?"Kearrstrun shook his head, "No, if Arekule guessed correctly, this has happened to every Mark Bearer alive," Kearrstrun shook his head again, this time with more velocity, "We knew it would happen eventually, we just didn't think there was actually going to be a timer."Tank leaned against the wall, "Can we stop it?""Theoretically, if we remove the Mark we remove the timer. But we might be able to add time."Tank looked down. He already knew what adding time would entail. After a couple minutes of silence Tank looked up at Kearrstrun, "What now?"Kearrstrun turned around, "Chaos." The Toa of sonics was gone.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC (Oreius)The ocean no longer felt quite so oppressive, Oreius mused. It felt odd to be surrounded by water like he was, but he was no longer afraid of it. The Ta-Matoran still felt uneasy putting his head underwater, cutting off his source of oxygen, but even that, he decided, would fade with time.He kicked, and slid through the waves with surprising grace.Swimming was a good time for thinking. The days Oreius had spent in Ga-Koro had been slow and peaceful, but his mind was a busy as ever, always occupied with the words of a strange Matoran who had spoken to him short days ago.Who was the Wanderer? When would he come? How would he know him? Where would Oreius be led to? These questions buzzed around the Ta-Matoran's mind like sand flies, but he had no answers. For the first time in his life, he felt like he was on the right path, but blindfolded, unable to see or comprehend the next step, however tantalizingly close it might be.Oreius took a deep breath, and plunged under the cool water. The time would come; he was sure of it. Until then, he would just keep swimming.

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-WahiKearrstrun thought he spotted Dorian off in the distance next to a Toa he had never seen before.It was time to check it out, make sure Tank wasn't a special case.Speeding up to the pair he stopped, planting his feet firmly in the sand. He nodded, "Dorian," to the next Toa Kearrstrun nodded as well, but didn't know who she was.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)Words. Behind me. A name: mine. I spun instantly, revolver already whipped out, before I saw Kearrstrun. The Assistant. Answers."The timer. For your sake, Kearrstrun, I hope there's a good explanation."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Reik - HospitalReik turned to look at Praggos. He held back a comment about his shoulder- it seemed the people with them were a bit touchy. This one especially looked quite off his rocker."Him? He's Agzinel. You don't want to speak with him. He's got emotional...issues."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-WahiKearrstrun didn't move, "Honestly, I thought it might just be Tank. I'm as surprised as you are."He looked further down the beach, "We anticipated this might happen. The timer actually being a timer however was... Odd to me."The Assistant took another look down the beach. Looked like Yuru, "I don't have any answers for you. All I can say is that there is an easier way out of being forced to use them."He titled his head, "Get rid of them. Open the temple. I've read what you've written, I know you see it."IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Arekule's LabTank was at a loss for words, he needed some air. He looked at Tuara, "I'll let you into Arekule's memories if you help me."Tuara tried to sit up against the restraints, "What do you want?"Tank sighed. He didn't really know. He flipped the restraints open, "We'll figure it out once we're out there."Tuara smiled as she sat up fully, rubbing her wrists.

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC-Praggos:"One could say I'm living on borrowed time," Praggos said calmly, showing Reik the timer on his arm. "And I would like to buy a little more for myself. Sadly, the currency is death...but I think Agzinel would be the perfect person to pay with, don't you?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC - Yuru - Ga-KoroA new voice sprung out, grabbing the attention of those present, for they all recognized it."I don't think we need to come after Dorian. He's too valuable for that. No, anyone who tries to kill him has me to answer to. I know I can find Bearers to whom I can take time. In fact, as a show of trust... Dorian can have two of my days."-Reik - Hospital"I may not like him, but I don't think I'm the one to decide if he should die. He's done nothing to me."

Edited by Shadow Guardian Mr. Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Dorian (Beach, Ga-Wahi)"Utu tried to exert control over a group of beings who gradually grew immune to being controlled," I said, tilting my head; the words, spoken so carelessly about the only person who I could ever really consider my friend, didn't phase me in the slightest as far as Kearrstrun could tell. "Apathy, I've found, is a much better tool when it comes to dealing with the Bearers."Then my eyes cut over to Yuru."That's sweet of you, dearie," I murmured, grinning at him. "Hold out your hand?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mimira - Ga-koro -With an excited and overenthusiastic nod Mimira let out two sharp and distinct whistles as the two got seated on Mistweaver's back, those whistles were all it took for Mistweaver to shoot off into the sky and head toward Ta-Wahi skies. OOC: Mimira and Lasinia to Ta-Wahi

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC"Not much, really. I make a bit of money by doing jobs for people here and there. I've tried my hand at nearly everything -- fishing, building, mining, the list goes on and on, but the only things I seem to be good at are writing and figuring out what's going on in other people's heads, and only the first gets any approval, although very few people see the need for reading when we're at war. So I just sit around, being useless, watching the world go by. Because I am useless, anyone could see that, and the few people who don't realize it soon enough."Well this was awkward. I had finally sound someone who could make me speechless. I had met many, many people in my career, but no one who had completely and utterly convinced themselves that they were worthless and lived life as physical shadow. Someone who existed on the very edge of society, taking and in their mind rightfully giving nothing in return. No ambition. No dreams. No future. Nothing. What was the point of existence if you did nothing!? A sudden rush of anger overtook me- SLAP! The sound echoed down the beach, his surprised face staring sideways at my outstretched palm. My voice came out soft and strong. "Then why the Karzahni do you continue live? You have no passion, no drive, no ambition, no dreams... why are you even here!? Every matoran since creation has the Three Virtues instilled within them, the idea of Unity, Duty, and Destiny. You live on the fringe not united with threst of the world, have no duty not even to yourself, which means you have NO destiny. Now I've seen people with other virtues, even matoran with twisted versions of them, but never have I witnessed a being that is so self-depreciating, so will-less, so spineless to simply give up on, well, everything! Everyone has a fire somewhere within them, is willing to fight for something. The fact that you are alive is proof of that! You are NOT useless!" The shocked, blank expression fueled my fury. I backhanded him the other way. SLAP! No reaction. "Come on boy! You can't tell me you're going to stand there and take it! You're not so pathetic, so utterly useless that you're not even going to defend yourself!" SLAP WHAP! "Come on! COME ON! There MUST be something deep down in there! For Mata-Nui sake's you're a Matoran! You have skills, abilities, gifts! Look at you, you can spend five minutes watching someone and can completely profile them, gauge them, understand how they think, and you think you're useless!? I cannot tell you how many Koros would kill to have a profiler or investigator with your skills. Come on man! COME ON!" My arm motioned for another slap.OOC: moment of truth! :D as I've warned others, you RP with me, I force major character development... one way or another

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC - Yuru - Ga-Koro Yuru smirked, gripping Dorian's wrist."Don't think you're too special. I know how I can get more, and will be giving three hours to those who stand with me. Those who are against me will lose all of their time."-Reik - Hospital"Quite a bit less than I have to lose."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Skyra - Infernavika, Ga-Wahi -I sighed, it was time to head back to Le-koro and get yelled at by Kongu for not reporting in for several weeks. "Well, I must be off...friends..." Calling pirates friends felt really, really weird. "I know Mimira will be safe with you guys." With a smile and a wave I turned to Destiny, who had perched herself on the ship. I was just starting to walk over toward her when I suddenly fell to my knees. I gasped as I felt overwhelming sensation from my right arm, and then all over my body. I could see two bright beams of purple on the wooden floor, in fact all I could see was purple...I realized it was coming from my eyes, my mark was lighting up like a lighthouse in a fog, blinding pretty much everyone on the deck. Last thing I remember was seeing the wooden panels of the deck getting closer really quickly before I passed out. When I came to a few moments later I was lying on the deck face first, the pirates...as true to their nature, hadn't even bothered to turn me on my back. They seemed much more contend to just stare at me in awe and surprise. Thankfully for them I was too concerned about what the karz had just happened to hold it against them.I groaned as I stood back up to my feet. I had never in all my life felt something like that, whatever the mark had just done, it had felt incredible and horrifying at the same time. I looked myself over to see if I was still in one piece...when I saw it....a...timer? 00:00:00:07:00:00:00. 00:00:00:06:23:59:59. 00:00:00:06:23:59:58....."What..." I said as I stared at the glowing clock on my right forearm. It didn't take an genius to understand that when that timer reached zero...I'd be a goner.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Yuru/Reik post later. I feel this one should stand alone.IC - Krellan - From Le-KoroThe Matoran hurried into the Koro, composing himself as the normal citizen he wished to portray. He'd parted with the two mercenaries after the tavern had burned, and they'd split what they'd gained. The stash of widgets had handsomely increased Krellan's personal bounty. He'd plucked a switchblade from a dying Matoran (before killing him with it) and rushed away from the scene. He'd put up a dazzling show, acting like he was terrified. He'd even pulled a Ga-Matoran from the flames in plain sight. A lucky one. On a more unfortunate note, he'd had to end Susavree's life. No loose ends. Her death had been quick and painless. There hadn't been blood. Krellan ran through the shaded part of the beachcomber and eventually into the open, looking towards a shady figure in the darker parts. It was a rarity- a foolish act. Though he had disguised himself in blue pads overlapping his green- he heard it was a stylish choice -he was an open target to the Toa, if he was recognized. However, the foolishness was two-fold. By looking away, he didn't know what was ahead of him, and thus ran into it. He collided with the Matoran he did not know was Wiremu, knocking them both to the sand. Krellan's fedora slipped from his head. He landed on top of Onu-Matoran, though he quickly shifted his weight as to slide away. Standing immediately, he slipped the colorful switchblade into his pocket before Wiremu could catch a glimpse.He offered his hand with a smile, trying and succeeding in his attempt to perform as a normal Matoran. He could've even passed as charming. His eyes were apologetic and kind. He was confident that the Matoran was fooled."I'm terribly sorry, sir," he threw up a Ga-Koroan accent in addition, "My girlfriend, sir, she broke up with me, and see, sir, I just wasn't looking where I was going, sir, and, and...oh, I'm so sorry!"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-WahiKearrstrun didn't seem to be phased by Yuru's appearance. Even if he did break one of the "rules". Or his size. Or his word to gather more Bearers together.An idea popped into his head, "The Bearers didn't become immune to control, they never had the ability to be controlled. Even Utu knew that... To an extent," Kearrstrun didn't disagree with Dorian, in fact, the opposite.Kearrstrun turned to Yuru, "How do you expect to open the temple if you continue to kill more Bearers?"IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi"Can I trust you?"Tuara looked at him oddly, obviously glad to be free of the operating table, "As long as I get what I want in the end, you're golden."Tank stopped when the pair reached the shoreline. To his right was Ga-Koro off in the distance, to his left was the start of the cliff lines, and before that, four beings. The unmistakable outline of Kearrstrun, worn thin and frail. The others.He shook his head, "I might need you to assume control of every Bearer," Tuara raised an eyebrow, "Unity is something we tend to lack. Whether it's forecful or not, we need to work together to get into the temple.""Sounds good to me."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Yuru - Ga-Koro"Contrary to popular belief," a distinct glare at Dorian, who was christened with two more days, "The only Bearer I killed was Utu, and he was replaced. I haven't caused the death of any more than him. There are a lot of rumors going around, none of which are completely true. If anything, Iris and Dorian have caused ten times as much damage as anything I ever did."-Reik - Hospital"One less highspeed gunning for my figurative life, maybe."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-WahiKearrstrun watched as the number decreased under Yuru's Mark, and increased on Dorian's, "Well you did just threaten to kill and Bearer that didn't stand with you."He sighed. This conversation was pointless, "Whatever, it doesn't even matter; all that matters is getting into the temple," He eyed Dorian, "We know it's going to happen sooner or later, so maybe we should make it sooner; less blood spilled.""Don't bother trying to convince them Kearrstrun, we all know they don't care about anybody but themselves," Tank walked up behind Kearrstrun, Tuara in tow, a darker look in her eyes than usual; amused.Tank pointed to Dorian, taking time off Yuru. He pointed, "What are you doing?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Yuru - Ga-Koro"Oh, now you come back, Tank?" he glared at the Toa. He felt like tearing him apart, but he knew that would make him feel just fine.He lost his smirk, breathing out sharply."Yeah, I bet you didn't think about this when you told me to kill Utu. No, shut up. I'll answer your questions later." he shook his head wistfully, "You got me to kill him, making me think anyone would listen to me because of it. Now I get to reap in what you sowed. He motioned to Kearrstrun and Dorian."Yeah, they practically want me dead. So you can just go to Karz with the rest of us, you god-forsaken dolt."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-WahiKearrstrun smirked. Tank knew better than anybody the Bearers couldn't be controlled. It was a means used to get rid of Utu.Tank crossed his arms, "Don't get all huffy because you fell for it," He shrugged, "We're all better off without Utu."

Edited by We Are Legion

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC - Yuru - Ga-KoroYuru snatched Dorian's pistol before any of the other's could notice, using his Mark to increase his agility."That's not what he said when he came to kill me." the Toa pointed to gun at Tank's chest. "Do you even understand what we're up against? I took down the most powerful Toa of ice on the entire island. I'm the most power of my element. Dorian's the most powerful of his. And neither of us," he stepped back, pointing the gun at his head. He cocked it with a click, "Neither of us can stop this enemy. The clock. So it doesn't matter who I've killed. Who he's killed. Who's all died."He shot it, only for them to realize he'd emptied it into his hand."We're all dead anyways."Putting the clip back in with the sound of a metal miraca, he tossed the weapon back to Dorian.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kearrstrun - Ga-WahiKearrstrun didn't understand why exactly Yuru insisted on complaining when they could just open the temple doors. Get rid of the Marks for good.Tuara stayed behind Tank, watching carefully.Tank didn't bother saying anything, the entire conversation was futile, he looked down at his own timer, higher than Yuru's, lower than Dorian's. He looked to the female, Mark of Lust it seemed, "Sorry, what was your name?"

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: :shrugs:Admittedly, it's not quite as fun as being dropped through the floor. :PIC: Xerov"I DON'T HELP THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT ME!" I throw a punch at Joske. "People have told me time and time again that I'm a freak. They didn't want me to be a part of their society SO I'M NOT. They still go about their little lives without me, like they always have done. If there's someone you know who would accept me, even want or need me, point the way."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Tangrua"Now all we have to do is find havon and Miha"OOC: Have they had any name changes? Snelly and Biobeast I mean.
IC: "Well that shouldn't be to hard" Dekuna replied as the group walked into Ga-koro, before he added "Block your ears".He placed a field of silence around his own head to keep from deafening himself, before amplifying the sound of his voice and calling out"Havon, Miha! If you're still in Ga-koro, you've got visitors! And Zealokan's shouting you Epic Tea!"

ppg2.png

IC: (Uar)"Talk about being high-profile." Uar commented after Dekuna's tremendously loud shout. "You sure you wanted to announce our location to every being in a hundred kio?" he continued.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...