Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Miha ~Talking with Atonal~

"Yeah, he said he was going back to her inn. That's where I was going, it's just over there." Miha pointed at an inn just a couple feet away. "Do you want me to pass on the message for you?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: (Arkei, Ga-Wahi Plains)

For all that ever was in Arkei's life, there was one sole driving force, one reason, one constant and unchanging invariable truth. It was the rustling of the wind between the blades of grass and the shadows of the evening drawing close the night, the eagle's cry, the song of the steppe and the forest. The hunt.

Every greater event in his life was driven by an overwhelming desire to hunt. When he sought whatever goal he had at the time, he did not try to achieve it, no. He would choose a target and he would hunt it down, with an absolute and total refusal to put up with any trouble he might encounter on the way. He took pride, even, one might say, pleasure in dismantling obstacles. Obstacles were merely an aspect of the resistance of this world before his advance on the way to his ultimate goal. It was the entirety of that resistance towards the entirety of a goal that all the people of this world share.

The freedom to hunt in peace.

The Rahi he was trailing he had no actual knowledge of. It seemed, from afar, like a Nui-Jaga, but he couldn't be sure - it was too distant. It did not matter. For him, the goal was never as important as the actual process. Who cares about the station, when you can have the ride?

The (apparent) Nui-Jaga was located in the near distance, apparently trying its positive best at running away. Arkei hastened his dash. It was his goal, his target, his prey, and no hunt of his would end in failure. In midstep, he activated his Stone powers, shooting up from the ground pillars that acted as a sort of stairway for him to jump, and fly right towards the beast. Grasping his sword's hilt, he felt it, almost automatically, end up in his hand.

The wind right past his ears, and the freedom past his heart. If only there was no Makuta. If only the Matoran were not a backward, tribal culture locked under a prehistoric set of monarchs that came from no one knows where and do not plan to go anywhere. If all were as free as he was now.

The Rahi let out one last, painful, shriek.

Edited by Leon Davidovich Trotsky

IC: Khalrak (Ga-Wahi)

So, Ga-Wahi. Bit dull. I've just about reached the plains. They're dull, too. No people. No chaos.

No fun.

I'm bored.

I take the turn leading to Ko-Koro once I reach it. Once I get there, I'm not entirely sure what I'll do. I'll figure it out when I get there. If I plan too far ahead, I become predictable. I don't want to be predictable.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: (Hilltop, Ga-Wahi)

Perkahn followed the Vortixx closely. Soon enough, however, he'd proven quick to get out of even his binoculars' sight. Fortunately, there was only one real way he could go if he went down that road. Either up to Ko-Wahi, skirting around to Le-Wahi, or over the Tren Krom break to Ta-Koro.

This guy would most definitely not head to Ta-Koro. Out of all the possible places a person who bombed a bar could go, Ta-Koro was the last. He would most definitely not head to Le-Wahi, either - Le-Wahi was burning. Perkahn barely knew the specifics, but he'd heard quite clearly that it happened to be burning... and there was no mistaking that smoke rising from the patch of jungle that he could see on the distant horizon, to the south.

Perkahn was about to rise, when he heard a shriek. One glance. One glance was all it took to identify the source.

Arkei.

In a moment's notice, Perkahn grabbed a small rug he'd brought along for exactly this purpose, and began fanning the fire. To contact Grochi.

IC: Khalrak (Ga-Wahi)

There's smoke rising in the distance. Seems to be from Le-Wahi.

Makes me glad I decided to head to Ko.

Still no sign of the Hero. I've said it a fair few times now, but I honestly am disappointed. I can see the snow in the not-so-distant distance, and I'm not feeling handcuffs or knives in my back. I'm not turning to look back, though -- if he is trailing me, I don't want him to think I'm paranoid. That won't work in my favour.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Virin

Virin nodded as the Toa of Air explained to him on the current situation regarding Turaga Nokama. Although he nodded as if he understood, Virin was still somewhat skeptical about all of this. Why had the pirate told him that the Turaga was still missing? Perhaps he was unaware that she was going to return soon, that was the simple answer. The other one was that something incredibly sinister was going on about this place. It was true that he didn't really understand people, but he just had a hunch that something was wrong. He intended to make it right.

"Indeed it would be a shame... However, it goes against my honor to not assist in some way with the Turaga's return." He told Ketan.

"I would very much like to act as a guard. Someone kidnapped the Turaga before, whose to say they wouldn't try it again?"

character_37075_f.jpg

IC: Sahrea

My eyes might have gotten really big right about then. I was really starting to like Hubertus, we seemed to have similar pyromanical tendancies.

Neato.

"Sooooo," I said once I had pulled him all the way to the docks. "Which one looks... pirate-y?"

I was still having some trouble seeing, after using lasers to burn through some guy's hand.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Spirox (Naho Bay Shore, near but out of sight of Ga-Koro)

How long had it been? Spirox had no idea... the constant back-and-forth motion of the canister was beginning to seriously become a drag. Well, not that it hadn't a loooong while ago.

He could barely hold his consciousness, out of fear... if he was to go to sleep or faint, would he awake? He had gone so long in the same, pitch-black, rocking deathtrap. He could barely remember what it was like to see, or hear, or taste... or even love. But one longing still persisted; his desire to return to Ahkri Nui, and defeat the vile Makuta Lords who had enslaved his people. Nothing but his insane desire to return kept him up and running, barely, but running. Thankfully, the canister had a built-in backup charging port for Spirox, powered off the motion of the Vessel... not only was that beginning to fail, but what point was it if he had drifted so far there was no chance of ever returning?

He could barely feel anything anymore. He had no clue how long he had been sailing, and for how much longer he would. At least he was intact and alive, although barely being able to form a sentence. His armor was cracked and pitted in places, and very rusty and faded. He knew at least his mask was on his face, and that was really all that mattered.

Suddenly, a huge thump brought him to his senses. What could that be? Then he noticed something was terribly wrong.

The canister had stopped moving.

Could it be too good to be true? He attemped to move his crud-caked joints, and they barely moved, dislodging huge amounts of rust. In the darkness he had no idea how to escape the pod. His slow fist punched a switch he didn't remember was there, and a deafening hissing sound hit his ears. It was so incredibly loud and close, he could have died there. It ended after a second or so, and the lid of his canister tipped off for the first time in 4,000 years of drifting. An extreme light hit his eyes, and he could have gone blind also. The feeling of sensing once again was too extreme for him to comprehend, and the fact he ran off of poor energy for so long didn't help.

Spirox tried to move his legs... they wouldn't budge. That is, until a large wad of ancient canister technology, rust, and crud in general dislodged from one of his knees and his leg extended the fastest its gone in years. That only sent him grinding over his back out the canister, exposing his head to the bright light of the surface. The other leg soon extended and he could feel something of control over his arms once again.

'...Where am I?...' he thought to himself, trying to look around, but all was too bright for him to even comprehend the wet and rocky shore he laid on. Taking tremendous effort, he used his crusty arms to wedge himself out of the canister. Though however hard he tried, his legs would not go under him properly, and once he attempted to stand he almost immediately flopped down onto his face onto the rocky shoreline.

He could sense the very damaged Ahkrinian disk launcher still fixed to his back, as well as his staff of lightning, in an unknown quality state. Despite the numberous cracks, rust spots, crud cakes and gunk wadded up all over his armor and mask, Spirox tried to lift himself up with his arms. Focusing greatly and using an enormous amount of his effort and energy, he could realize he was on a beach at the base of a massive cliff. He heard a shriek off in the distance, undisputibly that of a Nui-Jaga or similar rahi. Nothing could cause that much pain on such a mighty creature... unless...

Spirox knew the island must be inhabited. His rusty lips could only form a single word, and even that was very quiet and small: "Heeellpp...". He then collapsed on the sandy beach, hoping someone, something, or anyone would find him before he perished having finally found land.

IC: Veros“I never liked the humidity here, but it’s still nice, I’ll agree.” I dropped lower, stopping and looking around before looking at Natalia. “Where did you say you were coming from? A big fight? You’re not injured are you? I’d hope not.” Though she does have a Mask of Healing...so I guess she’d be fine. “I wish there wasn’t another crisis to deal with. Not after that...” I shuddered. “That event that happened to me not too long ago.”

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Veros

"Hrm...I see. It's not my problem. Leave it to whatever's left of the ILF." That's not my fight. I leaped up, catching a branch and swinging higher. I looked around more, hoping to find something. Calling out didn't work last time..Skyra must be trapped somewhere where she can't hear. Or at least call back. Hrn. "Any other events that I might've missed? I've been a bit preoccupied. First in Ko-Koro, now here."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Miha ~A Ga-Koro Inn~

The Three arrived at the Inn where Skyra had said he was heading, and lo and behold, he wasn't there. He had not been there since earlier that day. "Well, that's strange. He was supposed to meet his girlfriend here. I wonder where Skyra has gone off to now..." She glanced at Atonal. "You said that his, her, Kahu was looking for her? Can you take me to where the gukko is?"

IC:Miha ~Ga-Koro Inn~

"He's supposed to be right here." Miha called back, frowning at the Toa of Fire. "Apparently he either got into trouble, or she called his gukko then ran away. And I doubt it's the second option, as most Gukko Force members treat their Gukkos/Kahu's with respect." She turned to Atonal. "And no, we don't know where he is."