Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Veros

I see...I sat down on the branch, lost in thought. "Seems like every day something else is getting attacked. Some other village getting destroyed..." I just want there to be some sort of peace. Some calm so I can do something good without having to fight. Is that so much to ask for?

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Virin

Virin nodded as the Toa of Air explained to him on the current situation regarding Turaga Nokama. Although he nodded as if he understood, Virin was still somewhat skeptical about all of this. Why had the pirate told him that the Turaga was still missing? Perhaps he was unaware that she was going to return soon, that was the simple answer. The other one was that something incredibly sinister was going on about this place. It was true that he didn't really understand people, but he just had a hunch that something was wrong. He intended to make it right.

"Indeed it would be a shame... However, it goes against my honor to not assist in some way with the Turaga's return." He told Ketan.

"I would very much like to act as a guard. Someone kidnapped the Turaga before, whose to say they wouldn't try it again?"

---

IC (Ketan)

"The Turaga's kidnapping was not carried out by any mortal," the Toa of Air replied seriously. "She was taken by Makuta himself, whisked away by one of his Rahi servants. I know now how she came from his possession to that of the ILF, but the and of fate must have certainly been involved."

"Nevertheless, you are right," he continued. "Now that is has happened once, we are taking precautions to make sure it never happens again; the first success will surely stir up the courage of every lowlife who previously thought it impossible. That is why the Turaga will be guarded at all times, with at least one of the Toa Arete in her company, as well as a number of Marines."

He smiled. "I appreciate your offer, my friend, but your own argument works against you: we cannot allow simply anyone near our Turaga. Only those who have proven themselves trustworthy will be granted the honour; for now, that leaves the Marines, my teammates and I, and a select few others whom I can trust."

The Toa placed a kind hand on Virin's shoulder. "Do not think I despise your offer, brother. If your honour is as sensitive as you say, then I have no doubt you are a most excellent Toa. But the safety of the Turaga -and of the village- comes first."

OOC: To recap, this is pretty much how things are going to look in Ga-Koro upon Nokama's return:

First of all, the Ga-Matoran are going to hold a celebration in honour of their Turaga's homecoming. When it finishes, the Turaga will accompanied to her hut and guarded from that point on by at least one Marine and at least one Toa Arete.

If you do not have a character in the Marines, or one who is considered trustworthy by the village at large (the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Embok), then you will not be allowed to guard the Turaga or be with her alone at any time.

This is not for the purpose of making the assassination "easier." It is simply an attempt to keep things realistic, keeping continuity with the Arete's control over Ga-Koro, and the general mood of anxious relief that the Matoran must feel upon Nokama's return. There will never be fewer than two guards, and there will always be at least one Arete and one Marine.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Edited by Eyru Bieber

OOC: I know I said I'd get the Jhianil crew moving, and that they'd already gone to Le-Koro, but I couldn't let this post go unnoticed.IC. Daylaria/Praggos.Daylaria stopped the boat where it was, even as it sped out of Ga-Koro. She noticed an object wash up to the beach. As a Marine and a Ga-Koroan, she felt as though she needed to investigate. After all, the last time something had washed up on these shores, it has been nothing short of false salvation."This won't take a minute."She stopped the boat about fifty yards from the cannister and hopped onto the beach. The familiar feeling of sand beneath her feet and wind against her face was the final rejuvenation she needed from days locked up in an office. The Toa of water was alive. Now, the stranger in the cannister? She didn't know about him.Daylaria approached him a little cautiously. There had been stories of beach landings which were decidedly less desirable. She didn't reach for her hooks though; the Toa of lightning pleading for assistance didn't threaten her too much."Welcome, stranger," she said, "to the island of Mata Nui. You had the good fortune of landing on the beaches of Ga-Koro, of which I patrol to some degree."She offered her hand; a thin, clean contrast to the hands of the becannistered Toa. With a smile and a relaxed stance, she was pretty much the physical opposite of the newcomer."My name is Daylaria. What is yours, and where do you hail from?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Eumirax

It was a crude weapon, he held in his hands. Crude, yet effective. And, in a sense, artistic. It was unique. Creative. New. But most of all, it was mysterious. Even he himself hadn't used it before.

But a weapon was nothing compared to the mysteries of the object that would soon bedazzle him. Smiling, he walked, unknowingly followed by a lost matoran of Ice.

Sadly.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Dorian (Ga-Wahi)

Jin hadn't said a word to me, and I was cool with that.

I had severed my friendship with the Vortixx when I had severed my tenuous grip on reality back in Le-Wahi, and I expected nothing less when she refused to talk to me. The two of us, Toa and Vortixx, murderer and soon to be ex-murderer, a before and after of Bad Company deputies, moved down the beach on our way to Ta-Koro, my mind still on the unspeakable crime I was about to add to my unspeakable crimes list. The Turaga...they were eternal, like the villages themselves. You could attack a village, bombard it, turn it to dust, but give it a month or so and the place would be a Koro again. The Turaga...what good would killing them do? Could they regenerate? Come back as a younger, sexier village elder?

Nooo. That sounded crazy.

Speaking of crazy, as we walked, I saw a certain mad scientist standing with some McHotty with a Ga-Koro Marines badge, and I motioned for Jin to keep walking, mouthing that I'd only be a minute, before I turned and did a beeline right for Praggos, a grin on my face. As he turned, his eyebrows raised and the orbs beneath them rolled upwards, for good reason: I still had plenty of facial lacerations, swollen patches of skin, bruises, two giant black eyes and particularly brutish cuts around the bright blue irises, like twin azure suns. Beneath my face, my cheekbones, along with several bones in my face and chest, were still crushed or popped outta place.

"Well, well. Of all the people to find on all the beaches in the world."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Praggos:

"Well, well. Of all the people I expected to see ripped apart," Praggos retorted, rolling his eyes. He stepped over back towards Dorian, looking quickly at his wounds, and his shook his head.

"What'd you do, try sleeping with a Muaka? Threesome with a couple Tarakava?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"I lost a fight," I replied simply, my face dead straight - partially because it was still pretty difficult to make an expression, and partially because WHAT THE HECK PRAGGOS? We're supposed to be comrades in ex-Mark Bearerdom!

"You gonna make jokes or are you gonna help? I know that somewhere along the line you created some sort of magical cureall for physical wounds in that secret lab of yours."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:

"Yeah, well, the magical cureall for physical wounds was broken. So I have to rely on my mask. Lucky you, though, none of your wounds are ones I can't fix." Praggos rolled his eyes again, before he held out his hand, the mask he wore beginning to glow slightly, energy traversing down his arms to his fingertips, where he started to mend some of the wounds in Dorian's chest.

"What exactly did you do to get into a fight where you got beaten so thoroughly, and what on Earth is with the tattoo?"

profiles i guess

"Well, you know me, Praggos, I say what the people around me are thinking, right? So I'm at a bar in Po-Koro and homeboy and four of his friends start trying to pick a fight where one doesn't belong, and me being the humanitarian I was, I was just trying to get outta there before anyone got hurt, but then one of them threw a barstool at me, fight got started anyway, and...well...it didn't end well for homeboy and four of his friends."

"That doesn't explain what happened to you."

"Oh, uh...I got caught trying to outrun a stampede of Mata Nui Cow in the Po-Wahi desert a couple days later."

The story was believable only because I had played up my trademark cockiness and brash willingness to get into fights with multitudes of people, to try and do stupidly superhuman feats, just to show how superior and godly I was. I figured Praggos would buy it, and if he didn't, he'd at least pretend he did.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:

"Dorian, you and I both know that isn't true, but that doesn't matter as much right now," Praggos said, continuing with his work, Dorian's flesh and bones putting themselves back in the right places, mending themselves together, and probably itching quite a bit.

"You never responded to my note, you scoundrel."

profiles i guess

Okay, so maybe it wasn't that believable, but hey, at least I can spin a yarn.

Speaking of spun yarn, I rolled my deep golden scarf around my newly tattooed hand and rolled it around Praggos' neck, letting him try it on for size and grinning. My skin began to crawl like insects were consummating underneath it, tendons began to burn and stretch, leaving me barely able to stand; it was continually more difficult to continue standing and grinning, but me being the trooper I am, I did so with aplomb.

"Sorry, didn't ever really see it. I had a rough time in Ko-Wahi. Well, anyway, in answer to your other question...I'm not sure about the tattoo," I admitted. "Seemed like a good idea at the time?"

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Movi--?"

I couldn't help but look down at this, and for sure, my tattoo was starting to snake from the crown of thorns around my shoulder across the right part of my upper chest. Now, more than ever, I could see that it wasn't just a tattoo - well, it was, but it was something else entirely. It almost seemed like I could pinpoint landmarks. Points of interest. Places. Like on a...map.

This tattoo lead to something.

"Well, anyway, if you don't want the scarf, I'll take it back," I said, careful to sound as though this was a normal thing.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:

"I like the style, just not the colour. Maybe something blue would work. And besides, it's your scarf, not mine." He shrugged, continuing his healing, now moved up to some of the wounds on Dor's arms. "Also, why is there a position marker for the Ko-Koro Sanctum lying three-quarters down the length of your third rib down from your left?"

profiles i guess

I opened my mouth to make a joke, but then the itching slowed, the burning ceased, and I instantly felt...rejuvenated? Was that the word one used when his body no longer felt leaden, as though it were stitched together from lesser corpses? Was that the term that you use to describe the feeling you get when no longer are you the sum of the whole of various desires and fever dreams of people who no longer controlled you, but your own living, breathing man, with your own face, your own name, your own set of ambitions built atop the shaky, mad foundations of expectations of employers, of fathers? Was rejuvenated the feeling you got when your pitiful wings of vanity and wax melted away in the sun, toppling away and falling into the wide mouths of the horizon before they were swallowed whole like crackers?

I felt all of that, at once, rushing into me like wind, and instantly I couldn't help myself but take a deep breath and brush one cheek, then the other. No lacerations; my finger didn't fall into any deep crevices into my face, didn't brush the whole in the side of my mouth that I had to slide my index and middle fingers into whenever I wanted to take a shot of bourbon or a sip of coffee, nor did it activate any of the huge landmine bruises on my face. When I blinked, the azure suns of my eyes didn't shoot out any flares, didn't widen the cuts around them, and my face was tight and taut again, everything in its proper shape, nothing swollen or haggard. I was me again. Brykon and the Four Peers had indeed killed a god, but in releasing me, they had allowed another to be reborn.

I was a man again. And yet...I still faced a life full of nothingness after this job. I couldn't return to Bad Company. In my heart, I had no desire to return to Brykon's team, to go back with Jin, to play head games or banter with Grokk, to wink at Illicia knowingly whenever I ate dinner or scribbled a poem. I was still ambitious, but no longer was my ambition built on murder. I would not fall victim to the faults of the Bard, which had led to him becoming almost enslaved by Aurelia, forced to act as a puppet. That wasn't my thing, and truth be told, it never really had been. Only now, on the cusp of freedom, did I realize how far away from the finish line I had truly fallen from. I had been running backwards for forty years, and in the space of just twelve months, I had not only heard the starting gun, I had grabbed it, started running, and then shot anything in my way in the eye until I reached this finish line.

The finish line. Vakama. Dead. Good God.

"Fine," I said, sliding the scarf back from around Praggos' neck and tossing it around my own. "Maybe I'll get you one for Naming Day. Uh...thanks, I guess."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:

"Not a problem," Praggos muttered, his mask's glow dying down again, his face looking slightly drawn, as he watched Dorian check over his healed body, again. The joints that now worked perfectly, not requiring a coating of iron to hold them together. The blood washed away, his face back in perfect working order. Praggos frowned, slightly, almost shaking his head-this wasn't the first time he'd seen such a reaction. And every time he had before, he'd felt nothing. Just another day on the job, he could care less about the person.

In healing Dorian, however, he felt something. He almost felt better about himself, and surprisingly enough, he felt happy that Dorian was whole again-in more ways than one, Praggos could see that clearly. Did he feel that he was making atonement for what he did as a Mark Bearer? No. Did he have feelings for Dorian?

Aside from that one drunken instance in Ga-Koro, no.

Maybe it was just that he could tell Dorian had a purpose, and that he was helping him along to it. Who knows. As Dorian turned to leave, Praggos put a hand on his shoulder, holding him there for a moment.

"Dorian," he said quietly, drawing the former Mark Bearer's attention back to his gaze. "You've come far. Be careful."

profiles i guess

IC: Derictorius, Eumirax, JL, Floria, despite the fact that this post isn't in the point of view of any of them,

The door slid open. It opened into a cavern; a chasm; a ravine, filled up on all sides. And the cave was at the bottom; Above it, the night sky. The only sounds to be heard from the bottom of this cavern was the rumbling of the door, the sound of the sea washing up, and the Rahi in the skies, the seas, the land, and their deep, resonating vibrations echoing throughout the hallway.

Beings entered the door. One of them, was a bulky Toa. Heavily armored, on his face he wore the Mask of Strength. He held on his shoulders, other Toa. Entering a small corridor, he clicked a button, and the door starting sliding closed again as the blue-armored Toa walked through the corridor.

The Ravine; Oh, that was surprising. There was no way to get down from the top; And there was only 3 people living in this world who truly knew of this hiding place. As the door closed, the power started to come on. This place; It was created from a long, long time, of planning, creating, fixing. It was a perfection; And the flow of water around the cave agreed. Electricity coursed through tubes, creating ambient blue light shining upwards, filling the cave and the hallways.

A base. Technology filled the area, cables, wires, all surrounding the centerpiece: a small rock, led to by a bridge, the 2 landmarks on top of an underground pool, water coming in from the sea, and exiting through another hole towards it's origin place. That was the beauty, the perfection, the system of this place. It was tip-top, beautiful...And soon to become even more.

As the door closed, a Ko-Matoran managed to squeeze through just in time to avoid being crushed. By this time, the bulky Toa was long gone into the tunnels and chambers that this place contained. Mixed emotions flooded the Frost native, mostly fear of never returning home. Little did he know how much he will change, how much he had stumbled upon......

On top of the rock was equipment. There was a crystal, about the size of a Toa's fist. And at the edges of the underground pool, were....objects. Despite the ambient, blue light, it was still hard to make out these objects. But should one have the good enough senses, they could see that it was Toa. And the Bulky Toa, he had taken his place as well, eyes closed. Each of the Toa, eyes closed.

One of the Toa, a Vo-Toa, was injured. Before he had arrived, he had been reportedly physically assaulted. A flurry of attacks had wrecked him. His legs were just about shattered. He had been bleeding. But he had lived to this point, and this point will help him soar.

Another Toa was there as well. He had belonged to a team; One led by a hot-headed, judgemental flying Toa of Fire. Definitely not one of the stereotypical sorts of Ta Toa. But the Toa who was here, he truly had been questioning what was his purpose. Perhaps he would gain one, now.

Up above the Ravine, the stars shone brightly. Particularly one. It was red, The Red Star. Rarely has destiny ever forced it to gift or curse the ground with its supposed powers; the most interaction it has gifted to the Islanders were for prophecies and predictions.

What happened next, was it Destiny? Or just an old man's regret?

Yet another Toa lay, unconscious, on another side of the pool. As the blue light that came from under the water was refracted upon him, one could see an interesting ordeal; There was nearly no organic matter, at all. It was just robotics, and robotics. More specifically, 2 limbs had been replaced, and it looked as if a Rahi had ripped it off, and someone else had found them, and decided to use them as a test. Ooh, a test. Exactly what is happening to him right now.

As the light courses through the water, yet another Toa can be seen; From the colors of her armor one could tell she was a Stone Toa. Should one also examine her physique, they could have guessed she trained, or fought, one thing or the other. But those who truly knew her would know: She was of the Po-Koro guard, and she was the only one who currently knew the path to this cave, this laboratory, this......inconceivable slab of energy. Energy.

That was what Derictorius had been trying to harness. His eyes glinted each time the electricity coursed close to him; He stood, and the opposite side of the bridge, on an elevated platform. As his eyes reflected, there was hint of more than just an eye reflecting the light. Perhaps, it was water.

An old man, filled with regret, lost in his duty, searching for his destiny. He was lonely. And the most connection he had here, was to the bulky Toa of Lightning...the weapon. But there was another, more dearer relationship that existed between him, and another Toa.

Said Toa wore a Huna, and her tools were one of the things that had been preserved perfectly. A personal favor, Derictorius had said. He watched, carefully, wanting to much to touch her, to feel her chest as it thumped with a steady heartbeat, to feel her lungs will with air. For some reason, simply being so close to her gave joy to Derictorius. Both Joy.....and pain. His steady composure was only ruined by the tears that barely welled in his eyes.

Barely.

There was someone else, here, as well. An unintended visitor. As the Ko-Matoran stumbled around, he walked, onto the very start of the bridge. The old Turaga of Lightning paid near no attention to Glacio, who stood, shocked, in fear at what will happen, no sound coming from his mouth, but emotions flooding from his eyes, strong enough to shatter even the strongest of glacial ice.

There was more in the room. Receptors. They had the special ability to contain energy. Raw, powerful, energy. And the crystal in the middle rock, that would be the focuser. The reflected.

And soon, it would become something each of the Anxilia Holder would grip to, to find a sense of sanity as their minds were overrun with thoughts, sometimes not their own.

Anxilia. That was their name. The name of the Living Masks. That was the first name that had come into Derictorius' mind. Aye, that was it.

"Begin." He said, a word full of composure, a static, monotone voice saying out the words as he pulled down on a lever. But that would fuel more of it. More of regret. If only, he had let his emotion overrun himself. If only he had decided to stop, to let go, to stop holding on to a shattered memory, a broken past.....

And once again, the question is asked: Energy from the Red Star. Was it destiny?

energyfromastar_zps37dd0c08.gif

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC. Beach."Hold that thought." She left the dying Toa to call after the leaving Toa of iron. She only knew of one person with that name. After all, it was rather strange sounding. She had watched Praggos turn lead to gold- a beautiful alchemy of a man. But that didn't satisfy her curiosity."I'm sorry- did he call you Dorian?" She stood, hands on her hips, resuming the kind of frown her face was unfortunately comfortable with since her promotion. She drooped her eyes for the full effect."I only know one Dorian, and he was exiled from Ga-Koro with the rest of his tatoo circus. I don't imagine you could be him?"Unlike with the Toa of lightning who had washed up, she felt threatened. Almost at a territorial level. He felt imposing like that. Now, it was between the two them to decide of he had made a mistake by coming to the same shore as Daylaria.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:

"Ah, Daylaria, this is Dorian. But not the Dorian you're thinking of. That Dorian died a while ago, actually." Technically true.

"Also, see those cheekbones? Beneath those lies a world of hurt and sadness that you'll likely be subject to if you hang out with him too much, like, say, if you arrest him. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

OOC: Credit for one of the lines in there goes to Tyler himself.

profiles i guess

Virin nodded as the Toa of Air explained to him on the current situation regarding Turaga Nokama. Although he nodded as if he understood, Virin was still somewhat skeptical about all of this. Why had the pirate told him that the Turaga was still missing? Perhaps he was unaware that she was going to return soon, that was the simple answer. The other one was that something incredibly sinister was going on about this place. It was true that he didn't really understand people, but he just had a hunch that something was wrong. He intended to make it right.

"Indeed it would be a shame... However, it goes against my honor to not assist in some way with the Turaga's return." He told Ketan.

"I would very much like to act as a guard. Someone kidnapped the Turaga before, whose to say they wouldn't try it again?"

---

IC (Ketan)

"The Turaga's kidnapping was not carried out by any mortal," the Toa of Air replied seriously. "She was taken by Makuta himself, whisked away by one of his Rahi servants. I know now how she came from his possession to that of the ILF, but the and of fate must have certainly been involved."

"Nevertheless, you are right," he continued. "Now that is has happened once, we are taking precautions to make sure it never happens again; the first success will surely stir up the courage of every lowlife who previously thought it impossible. That is why the Turaga will be guarded at all times, with at least one of the Toa Arete in her company, as well as a number of Marines."

He smiled. "I appreciate your offer, my friend, but your own argument works against you: we cannot allow simply anyone near our Turaga. Only those who have proven themselves trustworthy will be granted the honour; for now, that leaves the Marines, my teammates and I, and a select few others whom I can trust."

The Toa placed a kind hand on Virin's shoulder. "Do not think I despise your offer, brother. If your honour is as sensitive as you say, then I have no doubt you are a most excellent Toa. But the safety of the Turaga -and of the village- comes first."

OOC: To recap, this is pretty much how things are going to look in Ga-Koro upon Nokama's return:

First of all, the Ga-Matoran are going to hold a celebration in honour of their Turaga's homecoming. When it finishes, the Turaga will accompanied to her hut and guarded from that point on by at least one Marine and at least one Toa Arete.

If you do not have a character in the Marines, or one who is considered trustworthy by the village at large (the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Embok), then you will not be allowed to guard the Turaga or be with her alone at any time.

This is not for the purpose of making the assassination "easier." It is simply an attempt to keep things realistic, keeping continuity with the Arete's control over Ga-Koro, and the general mood of anxious relief that the Matoran must feel upon Nokama's return. There will never be fewer than two guards, and there will always be at least one Arete and one Marine.

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Virin's eyes seemed to waver a little bit as if he was hurt by what Ketan had said, before being focused again and with a nod, Virin said, "I understand. Thank you for hearing my words." He told the Toa, taking a slight bow and then turning his back on the Toa. Although no one could see it, Virin had somewhat of an angry and determined look on his face. When he left the room, Virin was headed straight for the exit. He wasn't happy by what Ketan had told him and he still didn't quite trust those Toa. Perhaps, he was simply angered because of the fact that he didn't get to have his 'moment'. Virin was no glory hound, but he had truly though this was what he had been preparing for. Now he wasn't quite sure when his time to prove himself would come and this troubled him greatly. Deep in though, Virin failed to notice the Ga-Matoran who blocked his path.

"Slow down," He muttered. Virin looked down to see a short, stocky Ga-Matoran with dark blue armor and a sword strapped to his back. He wore a Pakari and with one look at the Matoran's eyes, Virin could tell that he was no ordinary citizen. He was a soldier. "I was interested in what you were talking to the Arete about." He told Virin, his voice gruff and low, but strangely, it wasn't threatening.

Virin frowned as he stared down at the Ga-Matoran. "Who exactly are you? And why do you want to know of my business with the Arete?"

The Ga-Matoran smirked as if Virin's words were amusing. "I am Firion," He told Virin, extended his arm toward the Toa. Virin hesitantly reached out and shook his hand. The Ga-Matoran had a rather firm grip. "I'm a marine in the navy. By the way, you shouldn't be so suspicious of everyone, friend. It makes you appear to be nothing but a paranoid loner and those kind of people don't exactly last long here in Ga-Koro..."

The Toa of Water glared at Firion, somewhat annoyed by him. "I wanted to know about the situation regarding Turaga Nokama. I offered myself as a guard, but I was turned down."

Firion nodded, "Yeah, I was listening to the whole conversation when you went in. I was a little worried that you might actually be a pirate, but it's pretty clear that you aren't. Just wanted to see if you were honest too." He told the Toa.

"Why?"

"I want to help you in defending the Turaga."

character_37075_f.jpg

"Hey. Dr. Frankenstein. Cool it for a tic, alright? Let me introduce myself," I said, turning back to Daylaria with an easy grin, the kind of grin that looked like it had been waiting in the wings for eons to truly shine. Shine it did: I hadn't smiled like this in years, probably because I hadn't felt this happy in years. "No, different Dorian. As a matter of fact, I have a beach house in Ga-Koro, primo view of the sunset. You would love it."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:

"Isn't it commonly the duty of the one who knows both parties to introduce them to each other, child?" Praggos rhetorically asked, rolling his eyes. "And please, try to avoid hitting on her too much. I don't want to have to heal the both of you in one day."

profiles i guess

IC. Beach.The commander's expression didn't really change. Maybe she just a little too eager to lock him up. This whole situation- this chance meeting -was enough to make her smile. The expression may have been random, but it was overall pleasant."Well, now that we're all settled, maybe we should get back to what we were doing?" She suggested.

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

"You all do that!" I cried jubilantly, bumping Praggos' heartlight with my fist. "Well, I have business in Ta-Koro, but I'm sure I'll see you guys again, Praggos, err...what's your name again, ma'am? Right now I'm calling you Officer McHotty in my head, but a real name would stick in my head like glue."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC. Beach.Her face darkened, a stern expression coming over her features. "Where I come from, Dorian, they call me the Law." Her face softened after a few seconds, "In all seriousness, my name is Daylaria."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Praggos:

Praggos rolled his eyes, patting Dorian on the shoulder-as he did so, he left a hastily written note stuck in the epaulette of the Toa of Iron's jacket, one that simply said "Run. Fast. And read the note this time, child."

He shot Dorian a quick smile as he walked over to one of the trees nearby, ostensibly examining it to see if it had any possible uses in the realm of medicine.

profiles i guess

My eyebrows raised up for a couple seconds as I looked Daylaria up and down before meeting her eyes. For a second, the Toa of Water found herself staring into them, trying to dissect the mysteries that lurked just beneath their vibrant, charismatic outer layers, before I blinked and grinned.

"Right. Well, I'm just gonna call you The Law. More flattering," I replied with a wink, slapping Praggos on the back of the shoulder blade again and spinning around, trying to catch up with Jin, who by now was out of sight. "Deuces!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

The Toa of Lightning on the beach was very weak and frail, and longing for help to arrive. As the angelic salvation in the form of a Toa of Water approached where he lie, Spirox was overjoyed. She let down her hand and spoke so loudly he couldn't hear, and the Lightning Toa attemped to reach up to grab her hand, but fell slightly short.

He was exhausted and in such poor condition he could only mouth "I... I am S-Spirox, Toa of Lightning of Ahkri N-Nui... I need shelter, energy, and I n-need to return..."

She didn't appear to hear what he said as she rushed off to some other unknown figures on the beach.

'Great,' Spirox thought to himself. He did his best at crawling his way through the sand over to where she went, but was not very good at moving foward, and his horrific condition did not help. His joints began to warm up and started moving easier than before, and he was able to move at least a few feet foward before collapsing in exhaustion.

With every ounce of effort he lifted himself onto his arms, and cried in a quiet tone (still very loud to him) "H-help me... please..." before his arms fell under his weight and his head fell face-first into the sand.

IC. Beach.She waved a casual goodbye to Dorian, who had business to attend to in Ta-Koro. She smiled, but not from the situation. He was a nice guy. "Stop watching the flora grow, Praggos. What are we going to do about this guy?"- she motioned to the Toa of lightning -"I mean, we can't just leave him here. It would go against, like, all three virtues. Tell you what..."She lifted the Toa, groaning and eyeballing Praggos for help. Help? Oh wait, no, he was Praggos. She dumped him in the back set of seats in the low-riding open boat, right beside their impromptu chronicler. The Matoran waved at the injured newcomer."Praggos. See what you can do," she verbally dumped responsibility into his hands, before starting the boat and speeding them off.OOC: Crew to Le-Koro. Hate to bunny you, Capricorn, considering you haven't had a chance to respond. If you wish, PM me and I'll retcon it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Havon - Inn, Ga-koro -

Havon was not happy. Not only was Skyra simply gone and most likely in peril, as no Gukko Force member would ever leave their Gukko or Kahu in a state of confusion and worry as Destiny seemed to be in. Who was looking around for Skyra once more in the sky, quite frantically at that. On top of all this, Miha had prevented Havon from drinking a single drop of an kind of alcohol, he was starting to feel a hangover coming on.

These two combined facts put Havon in an uncharacteristically grim and somewhat serious mood. "I've known Skyra for a very long time, and I know for a fact that if Destiny is up there looking for her like that...." He pointed to the magnificent Kahu in the sky. "....things are not right at all...Skyra is good at vanishing into the trees when she needs to, as most Le-korans are, but she'd never do so to her own Kahu."

Havon followed Destiny's flight with his eyes carefully, "Judging by where she's flying, I'd say the beach is where Skyra was before Destiny lost sight of her. We should see what we can find there."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Ketan)

The Toa of Air bowed slightly as the Toa left; when the door closed, he spun around to face his team, a smug grin stretched across his face.

“There you are, my friends,” he exclaimed proudly. “One of the Makuta's most powerful servants has taken notice! Now we have a link to the Master of Shadows Himself, a link to the aid that only He can provide.”

“The Turaga will arrive soon,” he continued. “So go, and, for one last day, make yourselves busy in the service of the people.”

His eyes narrowed, but his smile widened. “The day after the festivities will be very different indeed.”

The “Arete” nodded or showed some other sign of agreement, then left the room, leaving Ketan alone. He stood there for a moment longer, appearing to be deep in thought, then raised a hand and summoned a small gust of wind that scattered the broken shards of stone on the floor to the four corners of the room, mixing with the dust and sand that already lay there.

“Soon,” he said softly. “Soon, O Ga-Koro... you will be mine.”

He left then, leaving the empty room to the broken remains of a powerless god.

[OOC: Sorry I'm late, finals and traveling and off-site writing and all that happy good stuff.]

Lenat- Ga-koro IC:"Well karz, I hope he doesn't mind" Lenat thought as he made his way through the extra crowded market place. It was an hour past the appointed time for the meet when the Vortixx finished the earmuffs. A glance at the sun had sent him rushing to the market.Once he got there he cast about, looking for the De-Matoran in the crowd. It took several minutes but eventually he spotted the black and grey shape of his traveling companion at the other end of the (used to be) open space that was the market. He made his way over to Voutok, waving his arms to get his attention.
--------------------------------------IC: Voutok (Ga-Koro)Voutok, still pushing through the crowd, eventually caught sight of Lenat waving him down (which wasn't too hard, given his much more imposing height than the matoran that made up the crowd). He made his way to him."Lenat," he began "What the karz is going on here? One moment I'm annoyingly flipping through this encyclopedia, the next I look up to see Ga-Koro suddenly filled with Matoran and Toa and Spirit-knows-what-else flooding the fully-decorated streets. What's the occasion?"

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC:

As my boat drew into the Ga-Koro harbor, loaded with its original cargo - a bunch of dumb Matoran trinkets like flax paper and valves and statues and whatnot, none of which was even worth stealing - and piloted by some very jittery Po-Matoran (I'd put them in their place very early in our voyage), I reclined on the deck, leaned against one side of the small boat with my feet propped up on a box and my shades blocking the bright ocean sun. Once the boat was secured by some dock worker chick and many of the Po-Matoran had disembarked, I jumped nimbly onto the pier, kicking one of the nervous Po-Matoran into the water for good measure, and then strode into Ga-Koro proper.

There were a lot more guards than I expected in such a "peaceful" Koro, I can admit that, but hey, an obstacle is always welcomed. Who knows, one day there may be enough obstacles on a job like this to make it difficult for me. I kept my gun in my satchel and, only for the sake of keeping a low profile, dug out a few small widgets and started talking up shopkeepers as I bought some of their wares. They told me that their Turaga Nokama, conveniently my target, was returning to Ga-Koro for the first time in a long time, and that there would be a celebration for her. They also told me she had been changed, and shared some bloated anecdotes of her new capacity for destruction. I took this news all in with a charming smile and a nod, and walked away from each stand not only with what I'd purchased, but also with something else I'd nabbed as we'd spoke.

It was just as easy to learn Nokama's residence, and some casual observation showed Matoran shoring the place up, reinforcing it with some metal bars. Either they knew I was coming, which wouldn't surprise me considering my reputation, or else they wanted to be very sure that Nokama wouldn't be able to leave her crib without them letting her. And she was the leader? The site was, even now, heavily protected by some attractive Toa who looked like they could use a little fun. Duly noted. The only entrances were the door - that'd be a no - and a very high skylight on top of the green hut. I would take that skylight, I'm sure. With enough of a plan formed for now, I sipped one of my purchases - a lime in a coconut that was shaken all up - found a nice square, sat down, and laughed to myself at everyone who passed me by. I kept the hut in my sight.

test2.png