Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: DemothiNever losing his smile, the illusionist ordered plain water and sat back down. Discreetly pulling out a knife, he carved two lines on the table: Tongues of silver, slicing fine. Lies and blood in darkness shine.With that, he got up and left, switching to his previous Toa of Crystal form when he had the chance. He chuckled to himself and wondered when he'd gained a penchant for poetry.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

OOC: Invoking the 12 hour rule again. IC: DemothiAs the night hours were announced, the thief made his way through the streets. The crowd was slightly thinner than before, but in a village in which night and day looked no different, time was of little consequence. Opting for a slightly more creative disguise, he took the shape of a female Skakdi of Water. Matoran in the streets gave him a wide berth, not wanting to be on the receiving end of such a violent species, especially since the females were notorious for being even more so than the males. Though his illusion scowled, he was still grinning underneath. He was suspicious of the Vortixx and his intentions, but nonetheless interested. He remained on guard. Eventually he arrived at the meeting place. The fact that he was meeting INSIDE the building was enough to put him on guard. Indoors, he was on someone else's home turf. He stood before the building a moment and listened, turning his sound dampeners down, getting the best reading of life signs inside that he - and probably anyone else - could. Once done, he turned the dampeners back on and opened the door, stepping inside. Casting a second illusion, he and his decoy went in slightly different directions once he had closed the door behind him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:Voxumo

Voxumo was walking through the streets of the village. As he was walking he noticed a female skakdi and gave the skakdi space.

He then thought to himself

Savages

He stopped infront of a small building and looked at it now sure what to make of it.

OOC: Voxumo is open for interaction.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: One knife pinged off a hastily summoned shield, the other stopped inches from the Reaper's face by his control over iron. He caught it, and knowing Sovos would be somewhere around to check his work, spoke as he looked over the knife. "Excellent craftsmanship. Pity." He threw the blade into the ground, where it vibrated barely. A flick of the Reaper's hand and the wall disappeared.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC- Sovos - Onu-Wahi

As the metal wall dissolved, Sovos quickly slid down the wall, not listening the the Reaper's comment. For a second, he paused in pain of indecision, then quickly sprung into movement.

Sovos leaped without warning from the darkness, throwing out two knives at The Reaper and holding two in his hands as he rapidly moved towards the surprised Toa of Iron. He was going to win, no matter what.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Demothi

The Toa of Sonics waited for something to happen for a moment. When nothing happened, he thought he should perhaps change to a more familiar form. The illusory Skakdi transformed back to the androgynous Toa of an ambiguous element that he had taken the appearance of before. He waited again.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Draezeth, did it never occur to you to simply PM me? I've been very busy lately - what with Staff Plot involvement and rapidly growing RL commitments - and when I've been on BZP, I haven't had the time to sift through every topic I'm invested in. Consequently I only just saw your complaint in N&D. Hence, I had no idea that you so desperately wanted me to post.

Meanwhile, a nice little red light to show me that I've got a new PM would have caught my attention immediately. I'd have read it, hopped over here, and given you the post you've been waiting for.

Please don't feel like I'm getting at you - I'm enjoying RPing with you - but it is frustrating if people kick up a stink about something and then don't bother to do the one tiny thing that would most easily have solved their problem.

IC (Zadron)

Just as Demothi shapeshifted, there was a creak of hinges and the warehouse door swung open. A black-and-red armoured Lesterin entered, clad in a mismatched assortment of what might once have been expensive Matoran clothes, followed by a troupe of assorted beings. Most were Matoran, but there were a couple of Skakdi and a Vortixx. They kept mostly behind the Lesterin (who was clearly their leader) as a handful of other beings entered. What they all had in common was that they looked decidedly shifty.

The Lesterin caught sight of Demothi's androgynous form and suddenly an unpleasant-looking knife was in his hand.

"'Oo are you then?" he asked threateningly, advancing on Demothi with the knife.

A black shape dropped from the shadowy rafters of the warehouse and landed next to Demothi. Orange eyes fixed themselves on the Lesterin.

"He's with us," said Zadron, in a voice that warned the Lesterin to back down.

With a growl and a grimace, the thief leader sheathed his knife and seated himself on a nearby crate.

"Is 'e a thief?" the Lesterin asked skeptically. "'E don't look like one."

"Maybe that's what makes him a better thief than you," the assassin replied dryly.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC- Sovos - Onu-Koro

Sovos was not upset when his black knives bounced off the Reaper's hastily made shield. No, that was what he was hoping for- the Reaper would now never have enough time to recover when Sovos's leap brought him close enough to kill. And that's how it appeared to happen- the Reaper's shield moved aside, revealing Sovos a bio away, knives poised to find their target in his neck. There was no sway any living being, even with a calix, could do anything to stop him.

But the Reaper had an advantage. Sovos relied on metal, for it gave him power. It protected him from danger, and allowed him to slash and stab and kill. For Sovos, metal was power, and he had mastered it.

But the Reaper was the god of metal. It bent happily to his will, obeying his every whim.

Sovos was made of metal.

Sovos knew this, and so when he was abruptly halted in midair mere moments before the fulfillment of his task, he was not surprised. But he was horrendously disappointed.

Unlike what he had hoped for, the Reaper had not messed up, not slipped. He had used his mastery to control Sovos, who, now, suspended in the soft light of the lightstones, was helpless.

Sovos struggled and strained, but it was no use. He was nothing but a statue, trapped by his own armor.

"Sovos, Sovos, Sovos. Whenever will you learn?"

Silence hung in the air between the two foes.

"What are you doing to do with me?" Sovos asked after a couple long moments.

OOC: Oh, no. Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as impatient. I assumed you were busy and just posted in Kini-Nui to keep people from waiting on you for the main story, and that you'd be back to Onu when you had more time. IC: DemothiThat was exactly the sort of thing he wanted to hear. Grinning a the assassin's remark, he promptly shifted to a near-perfect imitation of the Lesterin. "Thank you," he said with the androgynous voice he'd used at the bar, "But I really owe it to the fact that I can look like anything." He paused for a moment before speaking with an alluring female voice, "And sound like anyone." He chuckled at how ridiculous the voice sounded, coming "from" this form.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: The Reaper stepped closer, keeping an iron (pardon the pun) will on preventing the Onu-Matoran from moving. The Fe-Toa grinned, moving Sovos so they were eye-to-eye. "Do to you?" The Reaper chuckled. "Nothing, so long as you tell me what I want to know. You're dangerous, Sovos. But I'll keep you around, just less free than you are now." A spine of metal grew from the captive's armor, not breaking the skin, but painful nonetheless. "I suggest you tell the truth."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo turned suddenly as he heard sounds of a fight down the street. He turned to see what looked like some toa of iron fighting with another figure he could not identify well. Intrigued by this he got as close to the fight as possible hiding in the shadows hoping not to be detected.

​this is most intriguing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC- Sovos - Onu-Koro

"AAAAAAAAAUUUUURRRRGGG!"

Sovos scream of pain and discomfort was just a little bit louder than it needed to be- it echoed down the nearby streets without seeming like a shout for help.

The Onu-Matoran grimaced. He had no idea how he'd get those spikes out of the inside of his armor cleanly- they would hinder him so much. But his worry was more about if they grew longer- every involuntary shift would become agony.

And although he hated telling this truth to The Reaper, he knew he was a bad liar, the Reaper was good at reading people, and he couldn't risk the consequences of not speaking the truth. "I... I gave them away. I gave the Golden Weapons away to that group of Toa you seem to have a strange connection to. Remember them? Those six you broke out of jail, lead by your almost-twin. They have a destiny, Reaper, and it is to kill you. I hoped to speed up the process, but I see know that it is not my duty to complete this mission."

Then Sovos noticed something that almost no one else would notice. Sovos owned the night, and his eyes could see through blackness without concern. So could see the white Toa with a scope on his mask hiding in the shadows. For a second, they made eye contact, and then Sovos continued without saying anything about it.

"You will be stopped, villain. Those golden weapons I gave away will save the island." Sovos's eyes blazed as they stared into his foes'.

Voxumo noticed the onu-matoran make eye contact with him but chose to ignore it for he was not ready to help some person he did not even know. Instead he smiled slightly and just watched

Foolish if he thinks i am going to help him

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo smiled as he watched the spike dissapear and stayed silently in the shadows his hand resting on his sword. he seemed truly interested in this event unfolding

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC

Sovos continued to gaze strongly into the Reaper's eyes. "I haven't the slightest." And for once, it was true. He knew the Maasi had to find the proper masks to use the weapons, and he didn't know how far along they were, or if they had completed it already. Little contact with his chose heroes had proven to be an apt decision.

Voxumo simply watched yet his muscles started to tense up a bit he tried to move his leg slightly which caused a small pebble to roll infront of the toa of iron.

Voxumo swore under his breath as he knew in just moments his cover would be blown. he began planning out his escape plan.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Zaruthan

It's always puzzled me how the sun always seemed brightest when there was little of it left. It was as if the light was clinging to what life it had left, trying to squeeze in as much as it could in the time remaining before it was gone. My time. My death. How inspired it made me feel.

My body was not going to live on. The sad truth about my struggle for life was that no matter how hard I fought against the decay of my physical form, it was always going to come. I was not made for this, it wasn't my life I was living. My soul was being torn away from the unfitting vessel that carried it. My entire existence was being rendered pointless: I was an outcast, every attempt at power I had made had failed, in all the known universe only one person had ever shown any hint of caring about me. I was looking then, at the sun, and I saw this. So I changed it.

Like how the sun presses on through, like how it shines its light until it can shine it no more, I realised that if there was one thing to do before I died, it was something good. I turned to my left, and saw her. Aru, the only Mystix that had really ever shown true spirit. And now I knew why. I saw in her my epiphany, I saw the realisation she made long ago. She could help me. She could do this. She could...

"Aru," I spoke at last, breaking the long silence that had been between us. She turned and looked back. "I think I've realised something. I never thought I'd say this quite so truthfully, but... It's time I did this world a favour. A real favour. Not me as its king or any of that. Something raw and honest and good." I took a deep breath and looked back out over the jungle. "You're not like the others. I know you would help me."

It felt weird, not being cocky, not lying. Being real. Thinking rationally. So much of you changes when you realise you're about to die.

IC: Aru (Onu-Wahi)

Aru looked quizzically at Zaruthan, trying to work out was he was saying. There was no hint of superiority, no arrogance... it was completely truthful, everything he said, at least as far as she could see. "What do you want me to do?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: "You know as well as I do that the weapons can't be touched without either having the proper equipment or being one of the forgers." The Reaper grinned. "That's you and me, and I can't touch one of the eight. So, where did you put them until the Maasi find this 'equipment'?" The pebble rolled, the Reaper's attention snapped to the Toa in the shadows. The Fe-Toa's grip on Sovos never relaxed. "You might as well come out or run off." His grin widened. "Not partial to either."

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

As voxumo watched he knew he might as well reveal himself so as he did he walked out of the shadows revealing his black and white armor. he looked to the 2 fighting smiling.

"I could not help hear your fight as i am sure many did but where they avoided i was intrigued."

He simply smiled a deep and wicked smile. once could see the optic on his mask swirl a bit

OOC: thanks you to for letting me get involved in your rp

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: No problem, man. You have a profile for Voxumo? Just curious so I know what I'm dealing with.

IC: The Reaper sighed. "You'd be surprised. Don't help him, I'll have to kill you." He rolled his eyes as he turned back to Sovos. "Now, where did you leave them? I'm assuming in an out of the way place."

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Yeah i have a profile for him. it is under Voxumo this will take you directly to the post

Voxumo laughed slightly

"I have no reason to stop you."

He looks to the onu-matoran and simply brings his hand along the edge of his blade

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:"I would suggest that you all stand down."A voice said firmly a few yards away from standoff. The speaker was an Onu-Matoran clad in military grade armor, his insignia marking his as a member of Ussalry 7th. But anyone who'd been in the village over the past week didn't need that to know who he was.

The muscularly built Matoran was hailed as a hero in this village. Ussalmatoran Tarnok, the Matoran who stood up to Whenua's assassin, and prevented her from reaching the Turaga. Indeed, the Matoran who did what one of his Toa brethren could not, and fought the assassin to a standstill. Stoic green eyes took in the scene, assessing the situation. The Reaper was clearly a Mahiki user, and he'd only been visible once Tarnok got within range. Sovos was more or less incapacitated, and the unknown Toa wasn't going to be any help whatsoever.This seemed awfully familiar.

"In the name of the Onu-Koro Ussalry, I order you all to stand down."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Voxumo smiled softly with a hint of malice upon looking at Tarnok before turning to the toa of iron

"Want me to help you escape?"

His hands rested firmly on his the hilt of his Protesteel katana

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

"I'd say, give them until the count of ten to surrender," Karkhalm snarled, standing on the right of the group. His left arm was primed, and pointing at The Mahiki-wearing Toa.

"If they don't, then arrest them."

The Vortixx was not in a good mood. He had just learned that he had spent a week in the lower levels, chasing ghosts, while up in Onu-Koro, a attempt on the Turaga's life had happened.

"And if they avoid arrest... Well, there is only one final fate for those who break the law."

IC

Sovos's stomach clenched when he realized that law enforcement officers were around him. As far as the rest of civilization knew, he didn't exist, and Sovos hoped to keep it that way. He needed out. If the Reaper was holding him frozen in midair, Sovos would have already vanished into the shadows. As it was, he worked to memorize the routes he had taken, remembering where the deepest shadows were. He needed escape. He couldn't be bogged down by rules.

"To be fair, I really haven't done anything wrong," he forced out anyway, hoping to somehow talk his way out of the situation. "I'm a victim here."

Looked to Sovos and looked at him slightly with a confused expression

"You must have done something for him to be doing this to you."

His hands still rested on his protosteel katana while a thin layer of ice started to form on his hands.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: "You know, I think I've had enough of you. Ko-Toa, hand off the weapon. Now." Tarnok's eyes flicked to Karkhalm. "Make sure the Fe-Toa doesn't leave."

"Put down the Matoran."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: voxumo

Voxumo sighs a bit as he place his katana back onto his back. Even though his weapon is not inhand he is still smiling

He thinks to himself

I don't need a weapon to fight

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: "Tarnok." The Reaper had recognized him from the listings and news. "The most wanted Toa Team on the island escaped while you were gone, didn't they?" The Reaper held a grudging respect for him, at least as far as law enforcement went. "And Karkhalm. How's police brutality going for you?" The Fe-Toa glanced at the Matoran struggling against his telekinetic grasp. "Setting down my friend here is a bad idea."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:"The Maasi are about as competent as they are destructive. And I have a way to find them." The Onu Matoran brought his crossbow to bear on Voxumo. "That said, put down the Matoran. He is, as of now, under Ussalry protective custody. Ko-Toa, put down your weapons. Fe-Toa, do the same. Masks too.""Refuse and we will respond with whatever force is necessary."

fK5oqYf.jpg