Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Lux - Tunnel

A grin, and a bad attempt at a joke. It's surprising how little it can take to calm your soul, sometimes. But for Lux, those two things were all it took to prove to him that everything was going to be okay.

"So," he said, smiling in return, "Rough night, then?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Entering Onu-Koro, looking for interaction.

IC:

The loose dirt and silence bothered Ninjyu. While he had visited plenty of times, Onu-Wahi never ceased to give him chills- while Earth and Stone were close elementally, their lands on the island were like opposites. Despite this, he moved on, nearing Onu-Koro on his newly found Ussal Crab. While it took him a while just to find the entrance, the Ussal Crab managed to find it, quickly moving down into Onu-Koro.

The light was dim here, just as the Onu-Matoran like it. Ninjyu preferred bright light, but it would do- he had picks to sell and he went right to work He went down a tunnel into the start of the Great Mine. He knew he couldn't get lost, or else there would be big trouble, but he went right to his work, setting up a makeshift shop on the Ussal Crab's back. He waited patiently for his first sale.

TLoMN_Po-Koro_Celebration.png

IC: Delta - Outside the Great Mine

"Yo."

If Ninjyu were to turn his head, he'd see a grim-faced, grit-covered and sharp-eyed Onu-Matoran walking towards his stall. An amalgamation of wires and gears were tugged and smashed together between her fingers and a heavy short-sword swung at her hip. All in all, she conveyed a sense of authoritative madness, befitting of such a strange character as Delta Stratos.

Bringing herself to the front of the stand, the engineer took a cursory glance over Ninjyu's display of picks, before looking back at the carver himself, "What sort of materials are ya using for these picks? Stone? Proto?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Voxumo Voxumo in his lack of attention had realized his chance. seeing that all the combatants were busy with there fighting that none of them even were paying attention to him or were not worried about him considering he lacked his mask. His eye brightened for the merest of seconds as one word flashed in his mind'mask' Voxumo almost wanted to smack himself in the face.In Tharnok's haste he had only gotten Voxumo's kanohi away from him but left it laying on the ground. He looked over to where his kanohi had been and realized it was still there along with his sword. Realizing his only chance of survival was to get his kanohi. Seeing as no one was paying any attention to him he realized he only had seconds to complete this and that if he did not there would be no second chance. He crouched slightly so as to get maximum distance. It was now or never. As soon as he felt his right foot leave the ground he extended both his hands, since they were cuffed together, towards his mask. as he felt his hands grasp his mask he let out a silent sigh but wasted no time in bringing his mask to his face. Upon feeling the cold metal on his face he felt a energy rush through his body signaling that he could fight. He looked to where his katana lay and began to summon a hand of ice to bring it to him.... OOC: since no one replied to my question i took the liberty of assuming his hands were shackled in front of him. also i purposefully am leaving it like that because it would not be fair to immediatly gain back both my kanohi and katana in the same turn

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo simply laughed as he summoned a blade of ice over his hand creating a makeshift sword. He quickly summoned a spike of ice and slammed the chains of his shackles on it shattering them.

"I do no need that sword to fight,"

Seeing as his hands were free. he reached onto his back and pulled his shield off and held it firmly in front of him in a defensive manner.

"Seems like it is you and i you four armed creature."

OOC: love that move you did space pirate. hope the metal tasted good.

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Voxumo saw the glob of accidic spit flying towards him so he quickly summoned a wall of ice several feet thick in front of him. as he heard the sizzling of the acid and ice he shattered the wall. as soon as he did he pointed his ice sword towards Uyism while firing off what seemed to be layers of it at Uyism.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Ninjyu turned around to hear the voice of a Matoran. He couldn't tell what element this customer was, but they were in the market for picks. "Oh! A customer!", he said, seeming excited. "These picks were made from stone- I can't quite afford any protodermis, but trust me, a stone pick will work just as well- at least I think, haven't mined for myself before." He quickly looked at the customer. She seemed to be very patched together- perhaps moreso than him, even. Either way, he was selling a product and knew he should be quick and professional. "15 widgets for a pick. You want to buy some?", he asked, trying to focus on the sale rather than examining the odd customer.

IC: Readra

"Y'know -koff- I'm not really sure whether it was night. But it -koff- was rough. Very rough..." he coughed again, this time tasting more blood than usual. He contemplated, for a moment, swallowing it, so as not to worry Lux, but thought his health was more important than his appearance, and thus spat it out onto the floor. He blinked a few times, looking around. Half of his vision was completely crimson, and the other blurred beyond possible sight. "I can't see a thing," Readra stated matter-of-factly.

IC: Delta - Ninjyu's Stand

Delta picked up one of the picks, holding it in one hand and adjusting the telescopic apparatus on her mask with the other. She examined the tool quickly and efficiently, not wanting to waste anymore of her - or the seller's - time than required.

After a moment or two, the Onu-Matoran looked back at the Po-Matoran, the same deadpan expression resting on her face, "Ain't gonna be as enduring as standard proto, but I've gotta hand it to ya; given your medium, the overall structure and framing of the pick is pretty remarkable."

With an inquisitive glare at the seller, she asked, "You made these yourself?"

~{A Few Tunnel Systems Away...}~

Lux wished he could say that the stuff his friend was spitting up didn't disgust him, but he had been brought up not to lie, so he couldn't. But, hey, Readra was alive after being buried for Mata Nui-knows how long; why complain?

Kneeling down over the Vortixx, the Po-Matoran began trying to wipe away the blood on Servio's face as gently as possible, though because it had had so much time to dry, he ended up mostly having to peel it off instead.

"Are there any of your, erm, limbs that you can move?" he asked tentatively, not really certain how to phrase such a question.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:

Ninjyu nodded to the Onu-Matoran. "I did make these myself- I'd been working on them for a while, just had to finish up and make sure they worked.", the Po-Matoran said, excited that the customer was interested. "Coming from an Onu-Matoran, it's good to hear that these are pretty good picks.", he added, smiling under his mask.

OOC: Sorry for the short post, kinda having a bit of writer's block along with focusing on writing something else.

Readra frowned slightly in thought, reaching out to wherever he had feeling. With some effort, he managed to move his arms, and wriggled them around a bit, loosing them up after such a long time being still. Several clicking sounds or varying strength came as he rotated his joints and exercised his muscles as everything snapped back into place.

He then started to move his shoulders in circles, and flex his torso muscles, testing each area of his body one bit at a time. It was best, he thought, to take it slow and steady - after all, that's what wins the race. With a loud crunching sound, his back bent back slowly, and as it did Readra breathed a sigh of relief, thankful not only for the relief stretching so much gave him, but also for the face that he could, in fact, move his spine.

The moment he knew was coming, but the knowledge of he had been repressing, finally came. As he went to move his legs, he realised that they were not responding. They didn't even feel like they were his legs. They didn't feel at all, in fact. At last, he began to accept it.

"I can't feel my legs," he half-whispered, half-croaked, staring into space. "I can't feel my legs..."

IC:

"Another." The man beside me looked over in seeming horror, unable to keep up. I flashed a smile at him, having already sealed his fate. The bartender, slightly apprehensive, poured two more shots of whiskey, setting the glasses before us.

I turned to my opponent, gave him a thumbs up, and downed my shot without a single tremor, while he struggled to pick up his glass and hold it steady. Still grinning, I offered him a helping hand.

"Here, here, let me help you with that," I said to him, patting him on the back. I helped him to hold his glass, and bring it up to his lips, pouring it straight into his throat. He made an attempt to speak, a second later, but all it resulted in was his coughing and slipping back off of the stool, landing in a heap on the ground.

A moment later, I sat back, grinning. Who's to say a man couldn't just party all day?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Sorry for the delay, guys.

IC: Delta - Ninjyu's Stand

After a short moment of contemplation, Delta shrugged, "How much for one?"

Mata Nui...

Paralysis. Readra's paralyzed. What? No, that, that, that can't be possible. This isn't happening. This is some kind of nightmare. Yeah that's it, Readra can't be paralyzed...

No.

We both know that's not true, no point in deluding ourselves. Readra can't feel his legs. That's the facts we have right now. Something happened, something bad, and Readra's paralyzed.

Anyway...

"It's okay Readra," I said quickly, though probably more to reassure myself than anything, "I'll bring you back to the village, and they can patch you up over there..."

Optimism; can't be stopped, right?

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Readra shook his head. As much as he admired Lux's optimism, he knew that there wasn't the technology even on his home island to cure him of such a misfortune. Alas, it would help to be taken somewhere - he did still have other issues that needed sorting out.

He pushed himself up into a sitting position and placed his hand on Lux's shoulder. "I have no idea how far from the village we are. It's possible you may have to lift me, somehow."

IC: Leli

There was the slight sound of the pent-up tension inside a bowstring being released, but it was doubtful anyone would really hear it. From her vantage point on the roof, Leli had a pretty good idea of the fight so far, and it was only now that she acted. A wooden dart, one of her own coated in paralyzing venom, shot from the crossbow towards the Toa of Ice, Voxumo.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Voxumo only had seconds to react to the whizzing sound he heard coming towards him from the roof top. He creates a quick wall of ice to block the arrow hoping to at least slow it down.

He then turns his head towards the roof yelling as he does

"Why don't you come and join us, Oh roof stepper?"

He smiles as he hears the arrow plink off the wall of ice

OOC: welcome to the fight

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Ah yes, won't this be fun?

IC: Leli

A small smile spread across the green-armored Matoran's Huna, as she swiftly loaded another dart. While she'd never actually used one of the Onu-Koroan crossbows, they weren't much different from the ones used by the Gukko Force. Besides being a lot heavier, given the fact that they weren't supposed to be fired from Gukko-back. Still, Leli managed.

She brought the weapon up, but held her fire, atleast until she saw an opening to exploit.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: well 3 against one dang.

Voxumo simply seemed to freeze for a second before remembering a older technique he remembered that he had only used once before. He activated his kanohi Garai and as quickly dropped the gravity around Karkhalm causing him to raise be sent flying to the ceiling. Even though he missed voxumo's head he still managed to hit him in the shoulder causing a large piece of muscles to be exposed.

As he clutched his shoulder with his free hand he started a small blizzard centered around the group. Not only were the winds like knives but small pieces of ice would strike every so often. Using the distraction he slipped away immediately heading towards the shadows that he hoped would lead to a tunnel. Even he ran he clutched at his shoulder.

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo jumped a bit upon seeing Ulyism spring out of the ground. He snarled loudly looking at her with anger in his eyes

"Get out of my way now! I will not hesitate to take you out of your natural element for i don't think you will be much trouble floating off the ground."

As he says this he thrust forward with his shield hoping to either knock her out of the way or push her out of the way

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo snarled loudly before raising a quick hand in front of ulysim face covering her mouth with a thick layer of ice

"You know that trick is getting old now."

And with that he pushes past her slicing at her with his ice sword as he runs past not really intending to do damage.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: yeah she destroyed his actual metal sword. remember awhile ago he created a sword of ice that litterly covers his hand

Voxumo crumpled over a bit as he felt the 2 fists hit him square in the chest, as he looked back a fire was glowing in his eyes

"I never wanted to hurt anyone but my hands have been forced to."

With that he quickly activated his kanohi garai causing Ulysim to begin to float off the ground as her weight decreased. he did not stop till she was at least 10 feet off the ground. as he did this he realized that Karkhalm would no longer be suspended and realized he only had moments till he would have someone else after him. As he looked back to ulysim he gave a small smile as he turned away from her heading for the tunnel that would leave out of the forsaken area.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: [uyism]

Except Uyism wasn't go to let go. No matter what the gravitational force acting on her was, she was determined to hold on to the other being for as long as possible. For resisting justice, he would have to come with them. Her hands tightened around the Toa's body, even as she began floating up.

"No."

Voxumo simply sighed before taking a deep breath and expanding his chest, as soon as she started squeezing him. As he felt her seem to be content with the level of holding he quickly let his breath out and managed to move his arm a bit creating a dager of ice which he thrust directly into her abdomen while twisting it.

"Release me now or this will only hurt more." and with that he twisted some more digger deeper into her muscle tissue

OOC: that's right i borrowed nuju's move

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo seemed only slightly dazed but still ok. he laughed simply

"Ha you think that will hurt me. I have taken on Fikou with more force."

And with that he increased the pressure of the ice dagger in her abdomen twisting it more and more.

Then he had an idea he tried to wiggle his feet and was relieved to find out he could move them, With that he silently created a thin blade of razor sharp ice on his foot and with that he tried to do a sweeping motion with his foot aiming for her legs preferably knees

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo gasped a bit as he felt the hand wrench at his insides. out of reflex his arm jabs upward causing the ice dagger to jam up into her inards

he tries to speak but seems to have a hard time

"I think we both need to calm down for a second or else we will both die here."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Seems to be straining to maintain his focus

"If we... Keep this up neither... of us will be seeing tommorow.. I had no interest in fighting anyone..."

His hand/dagger is still placed firmly in her inards as he tries to avoid moving it at all so as not to cause her more pain

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu