BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: I'll try, that stuff with Voxumo wasn't nearly as aggressive as it could have been, alright?

Member Name: JiMing

Weapon: Though at first the weapon seems like a straightforward energy saber, it can actually change forms into a shield made of swirling energy. The shield itself can be thrown as a spinning disc projectile that does more damage than a regular attack from the saber form, yet takes one post to return to the user.

Power: The manipulation of chaos energy. This allows him to fire off various projectiles, but also allows mild space manipulation, able to teleport once a round. He is also capable of utilizing short-range pulses to augment his punches, defend against attack, etc.

Appearance: A Toa Metru body with Metru Red body, orange limbs, and white highlights. Eyes are dark green.

Ultimate Weapons: Kanohi Ignika

Special Weapons 2.0: Green Orb of Plantlife

IC: JiMing

Health: 11/20

JiMing grunted as the zombie caught him in a headlock, struggling against it's grip. Seeing ShadoVezon rushing the zombie, JiMing finally slipped out of the zombie's grip (10/20) and rolled away.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

-==IC: Blade - HP: 11/20==-

"What are you all doing!?" Blade yelled out suddenly, as he smiled.

"We have a chance. We just have to focus. DON'T BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU! BELIEVE IN THE YOU THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!" Blade yelled out, as he summoned up energy and launched two powerful lightning bolts at Shadowhawk and Zombie Pulse quickly.

• Upvote 1

OOC: Okay, cool. Here's my profile, with changes to my weapon and power:

Member Name: Daedalus

Weapon: Whipblade. A sword made up of several connected parts that can be disconnected at will. When disconnected, the smaller blades are connected to each other by a flexible metal cord, allowing the weapon to function similarly to a spiked whip (think Ivy's weapon from the Soul Calibur series).

Power: Concussive blasts. This power can be used in two ways: 1.) A harsh, short-range, sphere-shaped blast that emanates from the user, knocking enemies back and/or down but dealing no damage. 2.) Long-range, concentrated blasts that can both deal damage and possibly knock down opponents. These concentrated blasts have a small hit radius, however, and if a fighter is fast enough, he or she can dodge them.

Appearance: Looks like a Toa of Iron. Tall and fit, his shoulders, upper arms, hands, upper legs, and feet are steel gray, while his mask, lower arms, and lower legs are burnt orange.

Ultimate Weapons: None.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

did someone say profile

i said profile

will make IC post...soon-ish

Member Name: Ehks (YES I AM STILL EHKS.)

Weapon: Two small boxes attached to his hips, housing a pair of grappling hook which can be shot out and used as a form of transport. These boxes have controls embedded in the hilt of two very sharp swords that can be stowed within the boxes.

Power: Control over light, but it is limited to solid light constructs and focused beams of light (lasers).

Appearance: Tall, skinny, and covered completely in silver and white armor. His mask is shaped like an Avohkii, in honor of the Mask of Light itself, though it most certainly is not. His eyes are a bright, neon green color.

Ultimate Weapon: N/A

Special Weapon 2.0: The One Ring

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Name: Chro

Weapon: A rectangular razor-edged shield which can split into two smaller shields for close-range combat and defense.

Power: The ability to control fire, including transforming himself into it.

Appearance: Average height, normal physical build, black and white Toa with an Akaku (non-functional as far as Bionifight goes) and bright orange eyes.

Ultimate Weapons: Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Actually, Chro, you are in luck. Shadowhawk lost his concentration a few posts back and you are now free (I would quote it, but I'm posting this from my phone and the quote feature is acting weird).

Member name: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

Weapon: Protosteel Sword. Consult this regarding its appearance.

Power: Magnetism and its derivatives(including, but not limited to, magnetic propulsion, levitation, etc.)

Appearance: Resembling a Fa-Matoran, he is built with a strong frame. He is slightly larger than most matoran, standing at 1.1 Bio (4'7") tall. His mask bears likeness to a powerless hau. His fore-arms, lower legs, chest, and shoulders are silver. His upper arms, upper legs, lower torso, and kanohi are black (the kanohi fades to silver at the top). His hands and feet are gunmetal, and his eyes and heartlight are red.

bBhcfWO.png

Chro, 11/20

"Oops," Chro said, as he realized that the shadow casing could've been easily broken since the Necromancer had faltered. He rushed at said Necromancer with a renewed vigor, trying to slam him with his shield.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Signing up again and here is my profile.. Glad i have this saved on my desktop

Member Name: Voxumo
Weapon: Riflestaff (Check this link for what it is exactly). modification. The Riflestaff now fires energy coated bullets and has Zero kickback yet allows for rapid fire.
Power: Energy Manipulation, The ability to make constructs out of solid energy. The energy can also be manipulated to where it has the capability to cause damage if touched by manipulating it's frequency.
Appearance: This guy. A tall Vortixx, who is agile yet has decent amount of strength behind him. A full gallery
Ultimate Weapon: Scythe of Destiny
S.W 2.0: Blue orb of Not fire; Allows for elemental manipulation of water.
Notes: The armblades on my Character are allowed by Tex.

IC: Voxumo [HP: 0/20]

Voxumo watched as his head was lopped off of his shoulders and sighed. As his body picked up his head and held it in his arms the two proceeded to go and sit on the far corner of arena set up for those in limbo. Once there he saw Hershel sitting on the bench with his head under his arm as well. Voxumo let out a squeel as he saw hershel from the walking dead.. yet after a second he composed himself and just sat in awkward silence, awaiting his eventual revival

OOC: Yes I went there.. Walking dead crossover... and Shadowhawk that was awesome using the shadowy version of my ultimate weapon against me.. nice way to die

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

did someone say profile

i said profile

Weapon: Two small boxes attached to his hips, housing a pair of grappling hook which can be shot out and used as a form of transport. These boxes have controls embedded in the hilt of two very sharp swords that can be stowed within the boxes.

Power: Control over light, but it is limited to solid light constructs and focused beams of light (lasers).

Appearance: Tall, skinny, and covered completely in silver and white armor. His mask is shaped like an Avohkii, in honor of the Mask of Light itself, though it most certainly is not. His eyes are a bright, neon green color.

Wait.. are those boxes a reference to attack on titan?

And you know I find it a bit funny that I really haven't changed anything on my profile except for the appearance..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

did someone say profile

i said profile

And you know I find it a bit funny that I really haven't changed anything on my profile except for the appearance..

no.

certainly not a refrence to AoT

nope

no way whatsoever

i definetly wasn't planning on quoting the song when i was going to die while attacking void

nope nope nope

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

did someone say profile

i said profile

no.

certainly not a refrence to AoT

nope

no way whatsoever

i definetly wasn't planning on quoting the song when i was going to die while attacking void

nope nope nope

*Smirks* whatever you say ehks..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

@Chro: Well I never really payed attention to profiles before now

@Ringabel: Most likely did not listen to the song... Haven't watched the anime either..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

@Chro: Well I never really payed attention to profiles before now

That's a problem

Let me put it this way.. I payed enough attention to get the general idea.. and if I was curious about a person's power or what not i would look it up before i brought it up

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: [ Pulse ZMB ] - [ --/5 HP ]

Having been deftly stabbed in the brain by ShadowVezon, the zombie Pulse fell down and became dead again. What a pity. It really is a pain, being an animated corpse. Every hates you, for some strange reason, and in most cases, you're too puny to get away from them or even fight back.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 118/280 HP ] - Dark Lord's Fury: 100%

The Shadowhawk took a bunch of damage (-5 HP) from multiple attacks that I don't have the time to mention right now, was knocked flat on his back by a coilgunned Luroka (-5 HP), and jumped right back up with murder in his eyes.

Knowing his time was limited, the necromancer pulled out the Rainblower of Undeath and fired it at Blade, Luroka, Daedalus, JiMing, and ShadowVezon, dealing two damage to each of them.

IC: JiMing

Health: 9/20

This was it. The end was near. "This is stupid, but we don't have much to lose right now." muttered JiMing, as he used the Green Orb of Plantlife to bind Shadowhawk's legs once more. He fired off Chaos Spears and threw a Thornax fruit as well, but suddenly teleported right behind Shadowhawk. JiMing grabbed the hilt of his energy saber and placed it on the back of Shadowhawk's head, activating the blade. The blade should extend out from the necromancer's head, and come out through the top when JiMing pulled the saber upwards.

OOC: Agh, ninja'd and we both attacked from behind. Uh....'

Also, not sure whether the Chunky Salsa rule applies to Bionibosses. =P

Edited by JiMing

IC: Daedalus, 6/20

Undeterred, Daedalus continued his assault on Shadowhawk, swinging at the necromancer's head, torso, legs, and arms. They had a few hours to kill Shadowhawk, and Daedalus intended to help do it.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 11/20

Pulse. May you rest in peace, for as long as iBrow will let you. After helping Pulse rest in peace, ShadowVezon checked his watch. Time's almost up. ShadowVezon then fired a fresh barrage of shots at Shadowhawk.

OOC: I modified my profile, adding the fedora and trenchcoat from Hitman II's final scene. Slightly frostbitten, but cleaned of poison.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 105/280 HP ] - Endgame

Snarling, the Shadowhawk whirled into a savage roundhouse slashing attack, talons crackling with Shadow energy. Ripping his way through the vegetation, he engaged JiMing and Chro in melee, taking significant damage from both Bionifighter's attacks (-10 HP), and countering with fast, lethal strikes of his own, dealing three damage to each mentioned combatant. (Oh, and the top of his skull healed immediately despite its horrible wound, because the Shadowhawk as a boss, is boss, and this is not an RPG. Realism is irrelevant.)

Also he took some more damage from ranged attacks. Probably energy-bullets, again. (
-3 HP)

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 11/20

ShadowVezon shot off yet another load of energy bullets, to whittle down Shadowhawk's health even more.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 101/280 HP ] - Endgame

The Shadowhawk set his jaw grimly behind his Kanohi Avsa and fought on, determined to slaughter as many of his foes as possible before Voltex showed up and brought the gory battle to an end.

Having taken all due damage (-4 HP) from the continual volley of ranged attacks, he conjured up his final Ultimate Weapon, the Beautiful Butterfly Wings of Undeath, and threw them like a massive razor-edged paper airplane at Blade, decapitating the unfortunate Bionifighter and killing him instantly.

If there was one thing the Shadowhawk could be relied on for, it was to keep his oaths of vengeance. Now, with no one in particular on his hit list, he threw a crackling bolt of Shadow energy at Daedalus, dealing one damage, and then whirled back into melee combat against Chro and JiMing, deftly parrying the former's strokes with his right-hand talons.

OOC: Really. REALLY. My character teleports right behind yours and activates the blade on the back of his head. And hit is still blocked. That is just.... Insane. You have the health to spare anyways.... That wasn't a sword slash. That was activating the energy blade on the back of your head, which would result in it slicing through. I thought I made that plenty clear....

Edited by JiMing

OOC: You know, I fear Voltex's intentions for the Wings might not have been to just throw them, given the source material.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy