BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Zakaro (Ninja style)

"That's probably true, but witty retor-Ouch, my back."

Zakaro stumbled forward, complaining, and was given a shave and a haircut by Chro's shields. Deciding to back off, he did so, slightly wondering what had just happened there.

Pulling up his bazooka, he fired twice, sending two bits of something or another at Chro's probably still fire body, and the purple masked warrior soon deduced that perhaps he should abandon ship.

Just maybe. He's going to think about it.

OOC: Kudos to anyone who grabs the reference there. ;)

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Pulse

Pulse, deciding that it would be a good idea to get into close combat with somebody, began to run at Zakaro with his Plasma Cannon aimed in his general direction. As Pulse ran, he created two mirror images also running at Zakaro with Plasma Cannons, in an attempt to confuse him as to which Pulse was real.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC

Chro was hit by two random bits and immediately felt a bit more spontaneous.

He resumed his engagement in the battle by randomly picking one of the three Pulses and hurling a fireball at it.

Probably not the real one.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (This certainly isn't a love triangle, that's for sure)

The purple-masked warrior noted the newest arrival(s?) and consequently stepped back, before firing in quick order at the two unattacked Pulse clones and then Chro once more. This time, the result was a fire-ball, water-ball, and tangleweed.

...Was this implying something?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

Before Zakaro could even think about abandoning his ship, I took aim, and fired off some hardlight towards his boat in an attempt to drown it in sharks.

I mean water.

The water wasn't made of sharks...right?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

As he was running, Pulse suddenly found himself with one less 'mirror clone', as he was hit by a fireball that passed through a Pulse that no longer existed. Then he was hit by more fire, more water, and something else, breaking his concentration on keeping the clone up entirely. Now angry that people had gone and messed with the Not-Real-Pulses, Pulse stopped and did a 360 spin, firing his Plasma Cannon repeatedly.

IC

"OH BAJEEZUS THE WATER IS MADE OUT OF SHARKS"

Chro then realized that the water was not actually made out of sharks.

He was smacked out of the air by some tangleweed.

EDIT: And plasma.

He responded by hurling a rain of fire towards Zakaro and Pulse, and bringing up his shield to protect himself from further retribution.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC:

Infernum was shocked by the sheer nonsensical randomness that was happening everywhere. First he got tackled by a fireball, then flattened by a gush of water.

He then decided he'd had enough of the water, and used his fire powers to heat the water, turning it all to steam! He then throws a fireball at the now clone-less Pulse!

IC: Zakaro (Whelp)

Oh, look steam! Some steam, how much steam, much steam? What?

Zakaro was getting confuzzled again.

With a shrug, he pulled a rocket out of nowhere and shot into the sky, dropping some ribbon, Very Super Dangerous Floor-Residing Lego-Bricks of Foot-Pain-Causing Doom, and a ball-n-socket.

"Peace."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

Infernum: OUCH!

He squeaked in pain as a LEGO part from the ceiling fell on his foot! Instead of having to deal with un-wedging his foot from the 2x4 brick he decided it'd be a better idea to amputate his foot (hopefully it would regenerate). A quick slice and he was free from the brick (and his foot..).

Suddenly, hit by fire. Again. He was also on fire.

Ow.

Pulse then decided 'he would' run and leap towards Infernum, leaving a mirror clone where he was before he jumped, and another halfway through the air. Though Pulse may or may not have actually leapt.

IC:

Aw, man, thought Infernum. He shot beam of fire at the possibly-Pulse on the ground, and it evaporated. Nope, thought Infernum. He quickly shoots the one in midair, which also evaporates, and before he can shoot the last, REAL Pulse tackles him. Before anything else happens Infernum is pushed away thanks to the magnetic field.

He collides with the wall, hitting his head.

Oh, and his foot grows back!

IC: Voxumo

Voxumo watched as the attacks flinged harmlessly off of the energy field. However once the water dissipated he threw down the energy bubble and instead turned towards JL swinging his scythe in a horizontal fashion aiming to slice him in half

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC

Chro was left awkwardly standing near Luroka as all the other fighters shot away. Even his shield was gone.

But since the plot demands that it's made of plastic, Chro still had the Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads, and shot #2, I think, is coming right up.

"WAH-BAYUM, GET DE-CRANIUM'D, SON"

but their spirits

IC:

Infernum stumbles on his newly regenerated foot, and realizes he has a pretty bad headache. He sees Chro and throws a rock at him, then ducks behind some rubble, hoping not to be de-cranium'd.

Edited by Infernum

IC:

As I was pressed hardly onto the wall (owie), I looked at Chro.

"Hey, that's not fair! He's made of fire!" I frowned at Chro for not being magnitized.

So what do I do when unhappy? Shoot lasers at them, of course!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC

As he was made of fire, Chro was wholly unaffected by the beams of light and heat.

He was pretty sure that Ehks wasn't immune to fire though.

Bum rush hoooooo

Please note that this bum rush is somewhat different from your usual bum rush in the fact that this bum rush is being performed by a living comet by divebombing towards his target

but their spirits

IC
Well to be perfectly honest it does sort of hurt to have the surface of your body distorted and warped by the force of a fist ramming through where your skull would normally be.

So Chro, on instinct, turned back from fire to normal physical form.

And Ehks' fist was in his head.

"AAAH WHAT"

Chro fired the Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads at himself.

but their spirits

IC

Because of Bionifight physics Chro was physically reconstituted immediately.

"Oh man that was a - "

And now Ehks' sword was in his chest.
"Are you freakin' kidding me?"

He turned the impaled spot of his chest into fire again and walked forwards. Now he was right next to Ehks.

"Hi there!"

* FACEPUNCH *

but their spirits

IC:

My face got punched. And my head exploded because of it. And reformed.

"Ow. And how did you walk in midair?"

I stared at him as he sat there hovering in fire form. And as I did so, I attempted to lop off his head with my blades, like a scissor.

Chop chop.

OOC:

OOC: For the record this is the best round ever and sharkwater is totally canon now

also I don't see why you couldn't, chro, but that isn't nearly as fun as, well, what you are doing now. xD

what's funny is me, chro, luroka, and JL are making an update

and that is now one of the maps included

sharks, man. freaking sharkwater.

Edited by Ringabel

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Absolutely not Chro, no it isn't. Please feel free to do so. :)

Voltex lies.

Actually, you know what? If it's going to be hilarious and fun, sure, I'll abuse something. But if it'll get me dead or somehow impaired to the point of frustration (which is very much against the concept of this gametype), I won't do it.

You don't actually need to tell me what the punishment is. Just tell me whether you think it's a good idea or not, you know?

anyway back to making no sense weee

"Ow. And how did you walk in midair?"

Because of Bionifight physics

IC

Disregarding gravity, Chro continued to walk forwards (headlessly), under the assumption that he still had jets of fire shooting from his hands from like five minutes prior.

"Oh, yeah, wait, my head is - "

* THUNK *

Chro reformed again and moved back a bit from Ehks, retrieving his disconnected head and hurling it towards Ehks as an IRONIC INCENDIARY PROJECTILE.

but their spirits

IC:

I frowned. And them I was hit in the chest with a freaking flaming head.

"OW. BAD CHRO."

I slipped on the ring, and snapped my fingers. Normally hardlight wouldn't hurt him, but...well...

Now there was a rapidly expanding hardlight cube in his chest. That was about to burst out.

Fun!

And then I was hit in the face with a molten rock.

"STOP HITTING ME WITH HOT STUFF!

Edited by Ringabel

1Ydp0mg.jpg

His clones now gone, and Infernum was nearby. Pulse ran at Infernum, attempting shove the Plasma Cannon in his face.

Then Pulse fired the Plasma Cannon, hoping it would hurt Infernum. Then Pulse, in a moment of stupidity, put his own free hand in the Plasma Cannon.

IC

"Heartbuuuuu - oh wait you know what"
Chro turned into fire and the energy cube was sorta useless you know

Suddenly a voice called out inside Chro's head

"Chrooo... the ring is an autohit weapoooonnnn..."

Chro died
Edit: BUT THIS SIGNIFIES NOTHING AS CHRO IMMEDIATELY RECONSTITUTED yusss

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC

Chro died twice or something wow really Ehks I mean come on

Conveniently he respawned or whatever right behind Ehks, so he turned into fire and flew straight at Ehks, intending to flow over and around him basically, to get to the other side and retrieve his own corpse for MORE FLAMING SELF-CORPSE AMMUNITION

but their spirits