BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

Member Name: Pupwa.

Weapon: Gunblade. Like Squall's But With Longer Chain and without the lion emblem.

Power: Gravity Manipulation.

Appearance: Av-Matoran, Colombia blue, like a certain blue pony whose first name is the color white separated and last name rhymes with rash. Tall As A Toa Because Of Stuff.

Ultimate Weapons: Nothing.

Special weapons 2.0: The Troll Scepter: Each round, I may render another player unable to use any Ultimate Weapons or Special Weapons 2.0! I cannot target the same player two rounds in a row

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

3DS... Wii U... iPad...

EDIT: Note that at the end of the round I had 999,840 health left. Luroka knocked me off the mech, and Chro's fireball hit the mech. The mech was still intact though, and I'd managed to get several firebombs. If given more time, I would have then shot Luroka with the RPG, and climbed back up into the mech. I then would have lobbed the firebombs that I had managed to get at Luroka.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Yerp. :P

IC: Zakaro (Cya)

The purple masked warrior thought for a second, shrugged, and hit the self-destruct, before leaping out of his Titan and barrel-flipping down to the ground, sending barrels flying everywhere. As his mech exploded in a mess of firey death, Zakaro shot an earthquake (don't ask) out of his bazooka, shaking the world. He cackled.

"DANCE PARTY, NO REFUSALS! AHAAH!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: But... I thought the round was over... Oh, I misread it.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,830/20

ShadowVezon was knocked out of the Titan by Luroka, and then hit by wreckage from the castle. He slowly stood up, and fired his RPG at Luroka. He then climbed back into the Titan, and started lobbing the 15 Firebombs he had managed to get hold of at Luroka. He then closed the cockpit, and fired a missile at Luroka.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

[ IC: TBK ]

TBK blocked Infernum's swing, but without another arm to keep his balance, TBK's own titan toppled onto its back. He kicked open the hatch to reveal a loaded shark in each hand. "Sorry," he shouted, "only seafood is on the menu tonight!" He promptly threw the two sharks straight toward the torso of Infernum's titan.

sig8.png

OOC: Cool. I was hoping that was what you meant.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 999,800/20

ShadowVezon was crushed inside his mech. However, he managed to force his way out, using the flower still on his coat to make a hole in the wreckage. That's... that's it. I... I've had quite enough of you, Luroka. You will regret making an enemy of me. Now see the folly of your actions! ShadowVezon ran up to Luroka's mech, and sprayed acid all over the legs, to immobilize it. For good measure, he also stuck several sticky grenades to them. If the sticky grenades went off as planned and broke the legs, he will then run behind it, to avoid the guns, and spray the back to create a hole. And also say Your mech is not a sanctuary.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

END ROUND 13

All of the fighters except for Zakaro exploded, as Zakaro's combined creativity, humility and activity had beaten them all into smithereens. Voltex appeared before the fighter with a very familiar object in his hands.

"Say hello again to the Alert'in Rock'in Radio Pack!" Voltex yelled, tossing the object over to Zakaro. "Or rather, the Alert'in Rock'in Radio Pack 2.0 - I made some upgrades. It includes a jetpack that allows you to fly, a subspace pocket to carry multiple Ultimate Weapons and Special Weapons 2.0 into battle with you, music that changes to alert you when another fighter or an attack approaches, and my personal favorite - it gives you control over the element of sonics!"

He turned to leave before looking back at Zakaro. "I hope you appreciate getting it back, because it took me ages to find that thing!"

And then he was gone, leaving Zakaro with his newly acquired old Special Weapon (now upgraded to Special Weapon 2.0 status) while Voltex planned the next round.

AN ANNOUNCEMENT

Rounds 14 and 15 will be the final rounds of Bionifight Ultimate. As the summer approaches, I find this game slowly sliding down my list of priorities; there is another game I want to run on here that will require much of my time, as well as the Bionicle Mafia Uprising series, which has far more going on behind the scenes right now than I think any of you can imagine. I also want to devote a little more time to my blog.

I also need a bit of a breather from the Games & Trivia forum. I love this place, and I'm not going to just up and leave, but I am doing my best to diminish my presence in this forum. Hosting games is one of my favorite things to do, and playing is fun as well, but it is beginning to take its toll on several relationships I have with other members of this site. While I don't expect this to fix anything at all, a diminished presence and less time here will allow me some breathing room - breathing room that I haven't had since October (I hosted Mafia III-4 in September, Mafia IX in November/December, Mafia X in December/January, this game up until now, Versus in February/March/April, and have helped several other hosts out).

The Bionifight series will remain in my hands once this game closes. I do plan to release at least one more game (or maybe two simultaneously; a classic-style and an ultimate-style) in the future; but even if I didn't, I don't want to see any other installments of this series pop up. There's a lot of stuff that makes Bionifight so special, and I might have to write a blog entry to fully explain it, but some big parts are the legacy, the respect, and also the rarity of the games; this November will mark the seventh anniversary of the first Bionifight game being released, and there have only been five games in the series. That's an eternity between installments in BZPower terms.

And honestly, I also don't feel ready to give up the reins just yet - and I'm not sure anyone else is really ready for them, either.

Please feel free to ask any questions you need; hopefully these final two rounds of Bionifight Ultimate can be two of the best.

E: Also, I suggest you all look at the "Ultimate Weapons" section of the first post; I've unlocked two possible upgrades for you all, should you choose to use them.

Edited by Agnes Oblige

Glad I played this round, and congrats to Zakaro! Too bad that these will be the last few games, I might have to check the Mafia game out though.

If you're referring to Uprising, it's actually a series of epics I'm currently writing that are based on the Mafia games. They star BZPower members as the main cast.

That's disappointing.

I guess the three fan updates I'm working on are down the drain now.

Upgrading Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads to Shadowy Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Sorry guys, I forgot to put in the downsides for the Shadowy Ultimate Weapons. I'll put them here just so you all know; Round 14 will be started later.

Downsides to Shadowy Ultimate Weapons

You begin the round with only 15 health, and any damage done with a Shadowy Ultimate Weapon during a team round will also deal that much damage to another member of your team.

Well, if there was no downside, why wouldn't you do it? There has to be a flaw, or there's no point making it an option.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

ROUND 14

You all sigh as you collapse onto the freezing plains of Ko-Wahi, the landscape immediately dealing one damage to you all as you get your bearings. Voltex, cackling appears before you all and starts pointing to certain fighters, dragging them together.

"Another team match before this all ends," he says with a grin. "The MVP of the winning team will be granted the most powerful Ultimate Weapon yet to use next round! And of course, here are your teams!"

Game Type: Team Battle

Arena: Ko-Wahi

The Teams

Team Keep In Touch Best Friends Forever (KITBFF)

1 - Ehks - 19/20

4 - Zakaro - 19/20

5 - Canis - 19/20

7 - JL - 19/20

8 - ShadowVezon - 19/20

10 - Shadowhawk - 19/20

13 - Daedalus - 19/20

Team Red White Black Yellow (RWBY)

2 - Voxumo - 19/20

3 - Pupwa - 19/20

6 - Chro - 19/20

9 - Pulse - 19/20

11 - Luroka - 19/20

12 - Infernum - 19/20

Can I negate further freeze damage with my fire powers like the others did last time we ran this map?

(IC 19)

Glancing around at the location, Chro grinned. Last time this exact situation had gone down, he'd done fairly well for himself.

Memories aside, Chro shot off into the air, propelled by jets of flame from his hands. (He briefly transformed himself entirely into fire to defrost his armor, then went back to normal.) Surveying the cold wastes and the location of the other team, he hurled a slew of fireballs towards them, specifically targeting Ehks, Zakaro, and JL.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC:

I was cold. Really, really, really cold. Freaking cold, man.

I glared at Chro, who had flung a fireball at me. It didn't peter out and melt everything, it just kept coming.

Freaking physics.

I dove out of the way at the last moment, and while diving I fired off hardlight towards Chro. The fact that it was hardlight, and there was snow, made the beams very hard to look at. And hard to dodge. Hard to see.

Yes. Ow. My eyes.

(19/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC: Zakaro (Lezz do it.) {HP: 19/20}

Zakaro grinned, shooting into the sky with that oh-so-shiny, new, Rockin' Alertin' Radio Pack, v2.0. Shooting right over the fireball ("Through the Fire and the Flames" began blaring!), he dove around and fired off a group of pointy objects, including but not limited to tacks, swords, needles, big needles, really big needles, throwing knives, normal knives, hunting knives, and one porcupine.

"How does this work, now..."

Swooping to a side, Zakaro clenched a fist and then shot his hand forward, the palm outstretching, as a sonic pulse tore through the air towards the majority of the remaining enemy team. (Voxumo, Pupwa, Pulse, Luroka, Infernum)

Zakaro

Edited by JustZakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

(IC, 19)

Chro brought up his shield to block the hardlight spear. He was lucky to stop it this time - in the future, it would be unlikely that he'd do the same again. Keeping his shield up still to block any further shots (including Zakaro's), Chro peeked around the edge and tossed a couple fireballs towards Ehks (and Zakaro), then ducked back behind the shield.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits