BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: 19/20

Infernum jumped to the side, just in side to dodge the sonic blast. He then warmed himself with his fire powers.

Infernum: I can deal with the cold...

He then ran over to where Chro was fighting Ehks and Zakaro, and assisted Chro in fireball shooting.

(IC, 19)

Chro recognized that Infernum could probably hold off Ehks and Zakaro for the moment, and threw a single burst of flame at them before hovering away towards JL. Knowing that it was difficult for his target to use kinetic force as an efficient source of power, Chro ended his hail of fire and instead divebombed towards JL, almost entirely cutting off his propulsion flames so that JL would have little energy to absorb. He held his shield ahead of him to hopefully slam JL into the ground.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [17/20]

Hit by a sonic pulse, Pulse was knocked back, his pulse slowing a slight bit.

Resenting that he was hit by a sonic pulse, because he was called Pulse, Pulse figured that he had a decent power for distracting the enemy team. Running around, he created two mirror-clones doing the same, going around members of the opposing team in random movements, almost as if, if you were watching above and tracing their movement very carefully, that Pulse was trying to send a message.

OOC: I kind of regret this power now.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Infernum did indeed have it covered, he created a giant fire under his two enemies, melting the ice under them and submerging them in cold water.

Watch the autohit, Infy. :P

but their spirits

Alrighty.. so just got internet and noticed what was said..

Voltex first question.. If you do host another bionifight ultimate game in the future will we be able to keep our ultimate weapons and special weapons if we join that game? Second why not let protalfig host this game while you are gone? You already have him set up as a secondary host? Mind you just a suggestion.

Also won't fully be back till about tuesday folks.. still in the process of moving and cleaning the old place before i am fully settled into this new place.. afterall i hope to get my security deposit back

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Second why not let protalfig host this game while you are gone? You already have him set up as a secondary host? Mind you just a suggestion.

That's a good idea.

Either he doesn't trust Portal to run the game, which is less likely, or Portal is too busy also, which is more likely.

but their spirits

OOC: Oh wow

wrong team

:'(

Vol 1 was disappointing. Hope Vol 2 is better....

IC - HP: 19/20

Oh wow. This map again. As we were thrust into a world of snow white coldness again, I quickly looked around to get my bearings straight. Ah, teammates, great.

First thing I noticed was a fireball hurling towards me. Without hesitation, I absorbed the attack like it was nothing. Looking over to a source of commotion, I noticed Chro and Infernum duking it out with Ehks and Zakaro. "Right," I muttered, even as I noticed one of the larger fireballs fly into the air. Recognizing the figure, I sighed.

"Hey, whatsup," I muttered as I quickly leapt to the side as Chro solidified, hurling towards me in some kind of shounen anime attack. Rather than engage him immediately, I decided I may as well go help out Ehks and Zakaro. Chro having meteor-impacted into the snow, I quickly shuffled away, towards where my allies were fighting Infernum. A few strides away from Johnny Storm, I quickly slashed at Infernum's face with one of my swords.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

(IC, 19)

Picking himself up from the snow, Chro saw that JL was fleeing from him, and ran in pursuit.

"Infernum," he yelled as he ran. "Be careful with JL, he'll absorb your fire." Coming up behind JL, he split his razor shield, holding one half up to block and thrusting the other forwards to attack.

but their spirits

IC: Zakaro (Wheeee) {HP: 19/20}

Because he was, well, flying, Infernum's feet-flames were not at all effective, even as the purple-masked warrior dove and wove to avoid Chro's flames. Noticing Chro coming up behind JL, he fired off a firework, a Thornax, and a glove at the firey warrior, following up with an ear-killing screeching beam.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC - HP: 19/20

Noticing that Zakaro was now shooting some stuff at Chro, I split my attention for a moment. Either Chro was gonna get hit in solid form, or do something that, being solid, we could take advantage of, or he was gonna turn into fire.

Hmmm.

I wonder if I could absorb a Chro.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

You can try.

And I just realized how cheaty your random object power is, Zakaro. :P

I can't really describe this move too well; think of it like a punch, but with a large razor-edged shield on your arm.

(IC, 19)

Zakaro's sonic blast hit Chro dead on (18), while all of his solid projectiles bounced off the shield half. Hmm. It'd be nice if Iny and I could get a little help. Slightly deafened, he moved around JL to put him between Zakaro and himself, at least for the moment. Chro then reformed his shield and attempted an overhand forward thrust with the entire weapon.

but their spirits

OOC: Yeah, being able to pull just about anything out of your pocket is a little OP. I did try to counter that with the randomness factor and inversely random focusing, but in the end it is a little OP. I have tried to counter act that with things like shooting a fireball at flame-people (At least I think he's done that before... I dunno if I've done that yet .-.), other same-element attacks, and the like, but even more definition and limits wouldn't hurt.

Ah, well, not much I can do now.

IC post later. :P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 19/20

"Before this all ends?" Sounds... apocalyptic. Still, I won't be affected, whatever happens, and my own plans are coming along nicely. ShadowVezon charged the Super Scope and fired at Pupwa.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

@Zakaro: The thing is it is not random at all. The fact you have to decide when writing the post removes all randomness from it. Random usually means you have no say in the matter.. unless there is a random object generator somewhere out there in the big ole world wide web and we can guarantee you are infact using it, then it will not be random. Even if it appears random icly in the post it is not oocly random.... sorry just wanted to state my view on this while i quickly was checking my mail via 3DS

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 17/20 HP ] - Utilizing Ultimate Weapon

Another day, another battle-to-the-death. What fun. And I'm not even getting paid to do this.

Grimacing wearily as he found himself in the icy wastes of Ko-Wahi, the Shadowhawk glanced at his teammates, eyed his foes (one of whom was already blasting away with magnetism blasts (-2 HP)), and promptly whipped out the Black Rod of Power.

Might as well land a few hits while I still can, I suppose...

The necromancer spun the Rod melodramatically above his head, once, twice, and then he brought the powerful artifact level with his victim's face and, chanting a black curse, called down a searing blast of dark Shadow energy upon Luroka, dealing the standard ten damage.

OOC: Apologies for my inactivity, folks. The end of a semester has a way of piling heaps of work on a person. Monday and Tuesday are my busiest days, though, so I should get more active tomorrow.

IC: Daedalus, 19/20

It was cold. Very cold. Daedalus didn't actually mind all that much, but that didn't prevent him from being negatively affected. He could tell he wasn't going to move as fast and he certainly wasn't going to be as strong, but whatever.

Taking a hit from Luroka (-1 HP, 18/20), Daedalus almost giggled watching Shadowhawk hit Luroka with the Black Rod of Power. Daedalus fired a couple concentrated blasts at Luroka, hoping to at least break his concentration and release his retaliatory magnetic field.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

OOC: I've been on School Holiday. Sadly, it ends tonight.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 18/20

ShadowVezon was hit by Chro. He retaliated with a barrage of shots at Chro.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

(IC, 18)

Chro swiftly both raised his shield and transformed himself into fire (having made sure that JL was far enough away to not absorb him). As a result most of the shots were blocked, and the ones that did hit had limited effect. (17)

Keeping his shield up, Chro created a swirling vortex of fire in front of his shield and advanced towards ShadowVezon.

but their spirits

Ohhh shoot

I just realized

Two packages drop, one per team. Your team can only choose one, so which one do you use?

By taking the Kolhii ball I prevented us from being able to use firebombs

Sorry Luroka

but their spirits

By taking the Kolhii ball I prevented us from being able to use firebombs

Sorry Luroka

OOC:

Hey thanks, Chro! I sure appreciate it. :P

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 15/20 HP ] - Terminating Luroka

"I think I owe you one from Round 12, Makuta Luroka." snarled the Shadowhawk, green eyes flaming as he struggled against the crushing weight of his own armor (-2 HP). "Time for the payback."

Pulling out the Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads of Undeath (because Cloak of Void), the necromancer took careful aim and blew Luroka's skull to smithereens, dealing another ten damage and effectively removing the unfortunate Bionifighter from the battlefield.

"Ha ha, loser. Chew on that."

(IC, 17)

Gaaaaah.

Chro fired the Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads at Shadowhawk.

(Edited because I made a mistake in thinking that it was Shadowy - it isn't)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC:

Oh golly, it's a FIREFIGHT! :o

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 5/20 HP ] - Dueling Chro

Still rejoicing over his fallen foe, the Shadowhawk didn't even notice Chro's countering fire until the hurtling fiery missile blew his own skull to smithereens, dealing the appropriate damage (-10 HP).

As soon as his eyeballs (and mouth) reformed, the necromancer shouted another black curse from his vast stock of necromancer's black curses, then threw the now-useless Rocket Launcher of Exploding Heads of Undeath straight at his new opponent.

OOC: No one counting cold damage makes it so hard

IC - HP: 18/20

I shivered from the cold, and noticed as a cache of Firebombs dropped out of nowhere. I was tempted to take it and warm myself up, but figured that there was something better I could use it for. With a snort, I picked up one of the firebombs, and promptly hurled it at Chro.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

(IC, 17)

Chro blocked Shadowhawk's weapon with his shield, but was unexpectedly damaged by a firebomb from JL. (14)

He launched backwards and up into the air, lowering his shields for a moment to fire a barrage of flaming projectiles towards Shadowhawk.

He then called down to his team, raising his shield as he did so. "I can't deal with JL on my own, guys... he'd just absorb me!"

but their spirits

IC - HP: 18/20

While Chro might've been too far up in the air for me to drain all that heat energy quickly, the fireballs that he hurled downwards wasn't, and before they even touched Shadowhawk I'd already absorbed it.

"So, what cohesive attacks do you think we can do?" I muttered as I walked over to Shadowhawk, although I did keep my attention on Chro, who himself was calling for his teammates as well.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Canis [Health: 18/20]

I pulled myself out of the freezing snow, and looked around. I didn't like the previous style of fighting, with all the lack of health. This ought to be better. I then slid on the ice towards Luroka so that I would slide past him and slice him up.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

(IC, 17)

Chro watched as Canis attacked Luroka's corpse. Considering the relative locations of the fighters this meant that Canis was probably far enough away from JL that he'd be unable to absorb the fireballs that Chro began hurling towards Canis.

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 14/20]

Hearing Chro's call for aid, Pulse ran up to JL and attempted to punch him in the face, then ran away, directing his already-existing mirror-clones to keep running past JL in confusing motions, as he did the same.

"Can he absorb Plasma?"

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: I forgot we get damaged each day. Adjusting health accordingly.

IC: Daedalus, 15/20

Pulse and his clones started doing crazy things around JL. Daedalus slipped and slid past Shadowhawk and next to JL. With his weapon in sword form, he started started slashing at the Pulses, hoping he would hit the real one.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn