Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

As you reflect upon these matters, you notice a meteorite in the sky. It streaks downward, hitting the ground with terrific force a full football field away from you. The small black sphere is but a homing device, as twoscore robotic troops teleport down from my moonship and aim blasters at everyone here. I, in a robotic suit of armor similar to an Exo-Toa, teleport down and take the mask. The troops beam up with me again, and the moonship warps away. There is only the black sphere remains, projecting a holographic message:

MY MASK

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Well, why bother trying to find the real mask when you can blow everyone to bits. I take it you aren't Irish, Kopaka's Kool Kompanion. Mind you, I wouldn't have a drop if Irish blood if I hadn't fused myself to a leprechaun. Anyway, I use my powers of concentration to temporarily (ha-ha) to bend the fabric of time and space, and travel to the Museum of Kanohi on Terratalia in the year 5,000,000,000,002. There, I scan the records on the Ignika, up to immediately after the point at which I lost it. Using my newfound information, I travel back in time and space to confront McStudz on his holiday in San Diego, where I slip a sedative into his drink as he is dining on Italian food. After he is unconscious, I steal the Kanohi and then concentrate, sending McStudz through space and time, smack-dab into the middle of the court of Frederick the Great of Prussia. The Emperor is not amused by your abrupt interruption. But, that is your problem, I am over three centuries and over seven-thousand miles away. And the mask is mine!

EDIT: Oh my giddy aunt! Contradictory versions of events. Oh well, I'll just have to accept that it's wibbly-wobly-timey-wimey.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey...

Blimey, I sure am glad I'm still David Tenant!

1700s Prussia... Oh, this is one bit of Earth's history I never really thought about. Three (deleted!) episodes of Doctor Who later, I hop into my TARDIS (Which I got back in Part 2 of "The Pirates of Prussia") and figure out where exactly the Mask is. I find out that time has gone a bit askew, and there are now TWO masks for me to worry about. I head down to Modern-day Earth, grab myself a cute companion, and we spend a whole bloody season doing nothing, but somehow this all leads up to finding the first mask.

We end up in Fekoro's Moonship (TOTALLY NOT A DEATH STAR), with guns aimed at us. I say some rousing speech about unlimited power in the wrong hands, and the deaths of so many, and the fact that there are TWO masks now, creating a paradox.

At that time, Quisoves shows up. Me being Scottish and his being part Irish ends up with me grabbing Ignika Prime and pitting it against his Paradox Ignika. Planets are destroyed, universes freeze, creations burn, timelines written and rewritten again until my companion smacks Quisoves across the back of the head with a fish (FISH KILL!).

Due to poor writing with time travel, the Paradox Ignika fades away. All of time and space is restored. Quisoves, unable to concentrate after being hit with the Sacred Cod, is detained by Fekoro's bots.

Companion and I slip out, making our leave in the TARDIS...

WITH THE MASK.

TL;DR I undid the paradox Quisoves did on us and now have the mask. Good luck trying to find out where and when I am!!!

Edited by Stan McStudz
  • Upvote 1

I awake, now unfused from the Leprechaun. Now thoroughly not Irish, I am once more attuned to the whereabouts of the blood of Scottishmen (twas' so unpleasant having the Scot in me suppressed by that fusion.) I convince the guard that my possession of the Ignika is a necessary for the defeat of the Dark Hunters and the Brotherhood of Makuta, so he loans me a vortex manipulator and fakes my death. Using my Scot-detecting abilities (which I concentrate by reciting Robert Burns' "To a Mouse") I arrive at your location on the Lost Moon of Poosh. Using my Venusian alkido, I overcome you like the tim'rous beastie you are. I then use my vortex manipulator to land myself at the Festival of Ghana in 1996. IT'S A TRAP! The Mask is mine!

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

I hit three more buttons on my control panel. As the graviton-burst hyper-space relativity jump drive enages, I hook it up to three stolen Vahi from alternate timelines, and timetravel back through the fourth axis. Scanners find the location of the mask by tracking its energy, and I warp above your area. I beam a force of FOhrok down, which take the mask and beam up again. I warp to the Andromeda Galaxy.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Ah, but the Mask you have is really a fake, home instead to a (mostly) powerless Djinii who loves the works of James Joyce. He proceeds to talk you blue-in-the-face. He then hypnotizes you and makes you order your Fohroks to imprison you in an antimatter universe (don't worry, you were converted to anti-matter beforehand.) You now must have your ear talked-off by a delusional Galifreyian engineer who made timetravel possible and who specializes in making deadly blobby dalek/gummy thingies and bipedal skeltoid chicken-like creatures. Best of luck!

And that, my good sir, is why must always end your posts here with something to the effect of "My mask!"

gZsNWyr.png

Due to Quisoves not actually taking the mask, I simply pick it up and slip away on my small warpship, jumping at unimaginable speeds to a galaxy far far away. There, I land on a nice little tropical planet, and take a vacation, with the mask still in my ship, stored within a pocket dimension which cannot be accessed by anyone but me.

My mask... for now.

Due to Quisoves not actually taking the mask, I simply pick it up and slip away on my small warpship, jumping at unimaginable speeds to a galaxy far far away. There, I land on a nice little tropical planet, and take a vacation, with the mask still in my ship, stored within a pocket dimension which cannot be accessed by anyone but me.

My mask... for now.

You err. It was Fekoro who did not take the mask. Therefore, you simply have the fake with the (mostly) powerless djinii. I hope you enjoy the works of Joyce.

The mask, as it has been for several posts now, is mine.

gZsNWyr.png

I teleport behind you and knock you out. I then take the Mask and use a shrink ray to make it the size of an atom. I then put it in my pocket and head for the hills.

My very tiny Mask. B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

In the antimatter realm, I build a dimension-hopper. Unfortunately, I am turned to gamma photons the instant I appear in the atmosphere. This does have some good things about it. For instance, I can find TSM, mess with the shrink ray to reverse it, grab the Mask, and run to my base, where I am converted to regular matter and warped to my moonship in the Andromeda Galaxy.

My mask

I fly in on a nuclear-powered potato(because why not?) and blow up your would-be moonship using the power of infinitely-expanding bubblegum.

While you and your associates are busy trying to unstick yourself from the ever-growing wad of ABC gum, I snatch the mask away with a jelly-fish-powered tractor beam. I then jet away into the cosmos in my new potato-rocket.

My mask.

"Those who dream by day are conscious of many things that escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allan Poe

I rigged the mask with explosives that go off if they leave my vicinity for too long. Kaboom you go, along with your precious potato rocket. Meanwhile, me and the crew of the moonship manage to suppress the ever-expanding bubblegum with a freeze gun and a LOT of wet cloths. I then activate the teleportation device I planted on the mask, which fortunately was protected from the explosion, and receive the mask into my hands once again.

My mask, and my proposal still stands, Fekoro...

I laser beam you with my toes. Because fingertips and eyes are cliche.

My mask.

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

I give you cancer.

Mu mask.

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I give you a Metroid. Schlurp, schlurp, schlurp.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I eat your mackerel. Then I stick camembert under your nose.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I discharge electricity as I go into Lorentz Force mode, causing your cloaking to short circuit. Seeing you, I use my Electromagnetic powers to thrust my fist towards you, sock you in the schnoz and use the other electromagnetically launched fist to steal the mask.
My mask!

Time is my frenemy. So is money.
May the classics never die and may the future find a new set of Toa.

BZPRPG Character

I use a low power Kanoka of Relocation on the mask to bring it to me and a high power one on you. See ya on Venus!

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I burn you to a crisp. NOMNOMNOM

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I send Alpha Team after you.

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I equip a defibrillator and charge you with it. 1 billion volts, coming right up!

My mask.

Current collection:
2001: 

I teleport you guys to the 1500s and lock all of you in a room with an organ playing a C and an F# and you are arrested because that was an illegal chord then. (Seriously, llook up a Trichord)

My mask because I have a Tardis to escape in.

:P

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )