Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: MykaMyka opened her mouth, and then closed it again, in a gesture that wouldn't seem out-of-place on a rather confused fish. "I honestly do not know."
IC: Zyron"Oh", he replied. "Do you think it would be okay if I asked some of them?" He paused for a moment. "No, nevermind, maybe that's a bad idea."After another look around, Zyron thought that maybe it would be a good idea to leave now... unless there was something else to see in here. He wasn't quite sure what to do.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Zyron"That's a pity... then what are we going to do next?"At this point Zyron realized that maybe he should be a bit more careful. After all, he was in a Wahi completely unknown to him, with someone he only knew little about... and he wasn't sure about the matoran Myka had bet with. Even though they had disappeared, he wasn't certain that things would stay like that. Maybe, just maybe, they might come back.And there we are, worrying about everything again.

IC: Keuirce"My Kanohi is a fashion statement," Keuirce frowned, "And my armour is fine. Look, it's white."Also, yes, I do think it would go with your armour."IC: Myka"We could walk around and wait for something interesting to happen." Myka suggested. "That's how most of my days are spent."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Zyron"Whatever you like better, Myka. But maybe we should stock up on supplies before going there...?" Zyron was not one hundred percent sure, but from what he remembered, Ga-Koro wasn't just around the corner. And he wasn't really equipped for a longer travel; originally he had planned to stay in Ko-Koro for a while.

IC: The Ko-Matoran was staring into the openness, thinking about Mata Nui knows what. The visitor snapped him from his thoughts."Hello?""Why hello," the Ko-Matoran said softly, "Are you here to audition for the concert?"OOC: Obviously I don't have an actual date, but I'm thinking next week or the week after -- whenever I have a good, clear schedule.
IC: (Tarkis)"Yes, I saw a poster and have heard about it. My name is Tarkis, you may have heard of me before. The master musician of Le-Koro, the Thief of Hearts (particularly of female matorans'), and most eligible matoran on Mata Nui ranked second behind Joske Nimil." I flashed a grin for a few seconds, it was okay to bask in the glow of my musical glory and charming good looks. Actually there were some who were exceptionally good at their craft in music. I was just exceptionally good at most of it."If I could still audition that is, it would be a honor." I said, with a sincere tone upon my lips. It honestly would be, I also loved to share the gift that was me, with the rest of Mata Nui, and maybe I'd finally beat that matoran now Toa for that rank. He'd rue the day he got first place over me.OOC: I'm so going to play Tarkis as the most arrogant matoran possible now.IC: (Valria)All of Valria's attempts were for nought. For no matter how much she banged or kicked on the door of the academy, no one would answer her. She growled and rubbing her hands together trying to prevent frostbite and hypothermia as she clutched her tattered grey cloak. She needed to get somewhere warm. She could train in Ko-Wahi when she had better clothes and armor, and maybe a full stomach as she noticed the grumbling from her stomach. Ta-Koro was nice this time of year or so she heard and the Charred Forest seemed like a good enough place to start her training. Even if she was basically doing it all herself until she could find a proper teacher. She trudged along, until she saw that path leading a long way towards Ta-Koro. She grunted and stumbled in the stone, shaking from the snow and cold as she continued forward. That was what she always did, was move forward...no matter how much she wanted to give up.OOC: Valria to Ta-Koro. Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Tirra"I like your mask, by the way," the miniature Le-Toa said, looking up at Keuirce. Tirra nodded approvingly before going back to looking at herself in the ice.IC: Terop [Ko-Koro]"Why is it that no one wants to talk about me, even if I ask nicely?" The Ko-Matoran complained childishly to himself as he walked through the frozen streets of the Village of Ice.OOC: Terop open for interaction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ZyronZyron tilted his head slightly. Somehow his instincts told him that something wasn't alright. He couldn't say for sure what exactly it was, though.'Maybe I should try to worry a bit less', he thought."Well then, go ahead!"

Edited by Taka Nuvia

In response to Emzee...IC: Corciano"Ok then," he said "Le-Koro huh?" He walked out of the studio, passing Tarkis, and walked for awhile before noticing a Toa of plasma carrying a case of 12 strange bottles, a takeout meal, renovation supplies, and a whole sack of clothes. He watched, dumbstruck, before recognizing the Toa as his brother. "Well... I never knew that Zharuk was a shopaholic." He continued to walk on towards Le-Koro, just like his brother told him to do.OOC: Corciano to Le

IC: SulkuaSulkua stepped out into the frigid open. The welcome cold air stimulated his mind, which was already messed up by today's encounters. He checked his pack. Everything was where it should be, nothing was moved. He took out the dried pieces of Nui-Rama meat. He inspected them closely. They had not spoiled yet. Yet, according to the guard, he hadn't been back for months.Something's not right, he thought. He tried to remember where he wanted to go next. Then, he realised. He had no plans yet. This never happened to Sulkua before. He was a meticulous and orderly person. He always believed life should be well ordered and planned out, otherwise unplanned problems would crop up. He remembered what he had told his teammate once."Life is unpredictable. Being a Toa, a guardian, meant protecting others from unpredictability. To do that, you have to put your life in order.""But isn't life about the unpredictability, and how you deal with that unpredictability defining one's character?" The juniour teammate had asked.The two would often debate on such issues. Sulkua's cold, solo manner contrasting with the naivety and warmheartedness of the juniour. Eventually, that had changed Sulkua's manner, and made him warm a little.Until that raid.Infected Rahi had ambushed the team and killed all of them, except Sulkua and the juniour.Sulkua had become more and more anti-social since then, but never forgot those conversations. As a personal choice, he decided to abandon Team work to live his own life. It was a difficult decision, the teammate almost like a brother to him, the last of a family he found after being orphaned.The teammate was Kiron.Sulkua decided to take a walk to clear his mind. He, unknowingly, started walking up Mount Ihu.OOC: Yay, my hundred and first post!(My hundredth being in Ta-Wahi.)

Edited by Norik Ta Hagah

OOC: Austin Powers, I'm calling you Pirok, since that's the name I know you the most with. And Austin Powers is just.......:| Possibly a bit inappropriate.IC: AxerosAxeros trudged through the snowy landscape of Ko-Wahi. Unlike most Toa of Fire, he didn't hate the cold; Only the discomfort that came with him. Fortunately. he could wrap his cape around his body, while heating himself up with his elemental energy. He continued trudging, hoping for something to happen. After all, he was bored. He extended his Hidden blades, and then retracted them. It must have been the hundredth time he did it. He looked around; The snow made is just a bit hard to see up higher on the mountains, but looking west, he could see the glaciers closer to the sea level.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: The peaceful quiet of Ko-Wahi. After that little escapade at the Makuta shrine, he almost missed it. Yet something felt empty. A conscience? No, hardly. What, then, was the tall, dark Vortixx missing? He looked over his magnetic sword, the one which had been recently repaired and re-forged. Perhaps he would find the answer in the cold, reflective steel? "And what might this be about?"He had noticed something rather strange behind him, reflected by the blade like a mirror.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Elysi]"I have a solution," said Elysi, sitting down next to Zongu. "Stop moping. Who cares if you aren't calling the shots? You aren't some professional outfit of guards. You're a small group of adventurers. You shouldn't even need a leader! Why would you complain about such a thing? Just head back to your friends at deal with it if they don't like your plans!"

OOC: Austin Powers, I'm calling you Pirok, since that's the name I know you the most with. And Austin Powers is just.......:| Possibly a bit inappropriate.
OOC: I go by Vorex now -- no-one's called me Pirok in a long time.And Austin Powers is awesome.IC: Keuirce"So, where do you think we could find a new mask for you?"IC: Myka"Yay!" Myka walked out of the sanctum and then turned left. She returned a few seconds, walking in the other direction. "Yeah, I think it's that way."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Can I still call you Pirok?IC: AxeronThe strange thing that the tall Vortixx had noticed was a white cape clad Axeron, who would have been a phantom in the snowstorms, due to his white cape. Axeron, though, was surprised that someone else would be up here in the mountains with him, as opposed to down at Ko-Koro, if they were in Ko-Wahi at all. Which was a bit suspicious....And Axeron didn't like suspicion as he activated his Calix and launching himself forwards to the Vortixx's side. "So tell me, why exactly is a Vortixx walking around in the snowstorms of Ko-Wahi?" Axeron said, as he got ready to use his hidden blades in case of attack.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Axeron"I find the sea to be more quiet than a snowstorm, especially one which rages for all eternity. And I'm sure there's more of a reason why you are stuck up here than why you aren't somewhere else that is quiet. And if you ARE here because of the quiet, I'm sure there's a better place that's quiet that can suit you. Its called a mental asylum."

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk walked through the village, his eyes constantly searching for signs of trouble. At this point, he was a familiar sight. Many of the shopkeepers welcomed his presence, as he had prevented theft from several of their shops in the time he had stayed in Ko-Koro. No one could be sure, but there were many who claimed the Titan had been present when the terrorist attack occurred, and had fought with the perpetrators, and evacuated people from the hospital. Several of the people who had been evacuated stated that he had been there, and done just that.Few people ever actually asked him. Whenever one did, he would glance at them, and shrug. No one ever got an actual answer. Only a handful of people knew that the villagers were dead-on in their guesses, and they weren't talking either. But regardless, many of the villagers were glad the titan was there. His appearance alone gave them a sense of security, that a being so fearsome was watching over them.But these memories had no bearing on the present, Krayzikk reminded himself. He continued his walk, alert for anyone in danger.OOC: Krayzikk, open for interaction.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Axeron"People who aren't cartographers. Look, I can tell you are lying through your teeth. And to test my theory....." He tried to slap the Vortixx - who, if he had analyzed Axeron the way his eyes had moved, would know that on his forearms there is something special. He didn't wait to get a response before he started talking."You know, its not nice to lie. Maybe we could be acquaintances, get to know each other, be friends, start a group, recruit others to our cause, y'know, that kind of stuff. But no, you just had to lie for some reason."

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013