Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Tillian tortured the whereabouts of a group of Mark Bearers out of a couple NPCs and now he and his group are headed to Le-Koro. A group of NEX members just left for Ta-Koro to execute Zyckel and Soli.Pretty much it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Tillian tortured the whereabouts of a group of Mark Bearers out of a couple NPCs and now he and his group are headed to Le-Koro. A group of NEX members just left for Ta-Koro to execute Zyckel and Soli.Pretty much it.-Teezy

Zlynn and Vibaya AKA Shady and Requiem, as they are called undercover.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Don't be scared of our magnificent overlord. He's just rather tough on us, but I doubt he'll blow us up and eat our remains. And Tillian tortures people for information?*Insert unamused Naona face.*

*Tillian trollface*And near-Tillian level awesomeness? MUST SEE-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Don't be scared of our magnificent overlord. He's just rather tough on us, but I doubt he'll blow us up and eat our remains. And Tillian tortures people for information?*Insert unamused Naona face.*

*Tillian trollface*And near-Tillian level awesomeness? MUST SEE-Teezy
You guys are missing the Jaron-humour/anger.It is incomplete.Tyler, I recommend you don't go. You'll just be disappointed.:P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

You guys are missing the Jaron-humour/anger.It is incomplete.Tyler, I recommend you don't go. You'll just be disappointed. :P

Sorry to say this but....Jaron's humour is really warped....and not really that funny.... :lol:
That's what makes it funny.It's a paradox, you see.Anyways...Jaron is still needed to be the oddball that is surprisingly awesome at times that likes to sit in a corner and laugh at what's happening.Maybe with a rulebook or two. :P

profiles i guess

Just out of curiosity, seeing as how I've been trying to inject more evil/leaning towards evil, characters into this RPG.What do you guys think of Soran and The Lunar Fox.

Lunar Fox is creepy. As karz.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Sev's.-Teezy

I see.*scribbles down some stuff on a kill list.*
Go ahead, try and kill Tillian. The bullets will all turn away on purpose because they can't bear to see such a wonderful character go to waste.(lol this guy is like the tim tebow of the BZPRPG)-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Sev's.-Teezy

Go ahead, try and kill Tillian. The bullets will all turn away on purpose because they can't bear to see such a wonderful character go to waste.(lol this guy is like the tim tebow of the BZPRPG)-Teezy
Til-lian to Mata Nui......Til-lian to Mata Nui......

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Who said anything about Tillian? I've got other plans for him. :evilgrin:
I might try to kill Sev with a crossbow, though. Just in case my character gets that assignment. :P

profiles i guess

I might try to kill Sev with a crossbow, though. Just in case my character gets that assignment. :P

Good luck with that, just be warned Sev's got the luck of the devil, and no one crosses the Fox and gets away with it. No one.
Better not let Skyra ever see him again, he'll talk him to death with questions. Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Who said anything about Tillian? I've got other plans for him. :evilgrin:
Unless they're bowing at his feet, he probably won't be interested.

Sev's.-Teezy

Til-lian to Mata Nui......Til-lian to Mata Nui......
Exactly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Good luck with that, just be warned Sev's got the luck of the devil, and no one crosses the Fox and gets away with it. No one.
I think you forgot the key word here.Crossbow.Your argument is invalid. :P

profiles i guess

Alright, me and Tyler Durden, as you may know, go at it sometimes with arguments. We've discovered a more entertaining way to do so. For the enjoyment of the players, I present:First Annual BZPRPG Rap Battle For your entertainment only. We'll keep it about the BZPRPG so it doesn't get off topic. Tillian is first, since most of you probably know him.Alright...Problem with you kids, you think you're so perfect/the way I see it, you're just insects So you downed a bad beast, what's the big deal?/we fight for others daily, we're what's realYou don't see above the water, you're in above your head/think you really stand a chance? You're gonna need the medsDrop this little facade, realize what is true/I throw punches right out of the blueYou think you're so great, why don't you try fighting me/you're just another peasant as far as I can see You say you want peace, but you also act scary/torturing others isn't right, though results may vary

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

You think you're so tough/Playing around out in the roughWe've got bigger problems you see/Trying to keep you and your friends freeSo if you think you can really beat us/You better have somebody you can trust'Cause we aint gonna let you live through the day/So come out, let's go play.Oh, I'm joining in. I felt that it would be funny.

profiles i guess