Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Oh My Great Beings: Some of the best writer's and plotters have convened in a summit on the summit. PEOPLE! Start reading in Ko-wahi if you haven't already...

See there are all those great writers there, and then there's me. The newb who sticks his head in everyone else's business.
I'm not there, so your group isn't complete. Ha ha ha.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Well Paradox, the podcast is a thing Onarax, BB and I are working on. I've interviewed EW for it, and believe me, the interview was terrible. I ran out of questions. Then had a few mental blanks. Then there were awkward silences.Also Onarax, just so you know, Stronin and Soli are in Le-Wahi with Voi, Trad and Trad's girlfriend.

Very few people do.And I did, at one point in Onu-Wahi, I got bored of calling him 'they' and pointed out that he was male. And you've read my epic. He's always referred to as 'he' in it, isn't he?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

:kaukau: You know, maybe I shouldn't wait to create my characters until I draw them. It would be cause for me to take too long to establish my presence in this RPG. Now of course I love to draw, and I'm sure some day I will put up some awesome polished art, but even VF waited a while before posting official pictures of Agni and Kohra. Hmmm.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Oh My Great Beings: Some of the best writer's and plotters have convened in a summit on the summit. PEOPLE! Start reading in Ko-wahi if you haven't already...

See there are all those great writers there, and then there's me. The newb who sticks his head in everyone else's business.
Do I count in this?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Do I count in this?
I'm not there, so you people don't have all of the best writers. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Do I count in this?
Oh, and as far as best writers, I'm ever so hurt you would all forget the great, handsome and, dare I say, humble me. :PNo, no, I jest, I jest.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

The cake is not a lie. Nor does it explode. It is an exploding lie made out of cake.

You've got it all wrong, Hub. It's a lie made of exploding cake. XDBut no, the cake is real. Hollow, but undoubtedly real.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

:kaukau: I consider myself good, but obviously I haven't established my ability to entertain others in an RPG and make it fun. Yet. Sometime my day will come. Failing that, I'll at least have great concept art. And I say taht purely because I see VF's name at the bottom of this topic.You know, that really tempts me to make my villain Craytus into a character in this RPG, if only because I already have an awesome picture of him to impress people with.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

Oh Kraggh, you very observant being ;)

:kaukau: You know, maybe I shouldn't wait to create my characters until I draw them. It would be cause for me to take too long to establish my presence in this RPG. Now of course I love to draw, and I'm sure some day I will put up some awesome polished art, but even VF waited a while before posting official pictures of Agni and Kohra. Hmmm.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

By all means, just go for the drawings if you feel like it. As for "waiting" to show images of Kohra and Agni, I did not do that intentionally. But you know how it goes. You do a sketch, get halway done, it keeps lying around for a few days, then you finish it, something important comes up, it stays untouched in the sketchbook for over a month and finally you decide to get it over with and colour the bugger.The reason I didn't put up the pictures right away was simply because they weren't done yet ^^

Do I count in this?
Or maybe we just happen to have our characters interact in the same place because we want to have a good time ^^Speaking of which, EW: Would you rather prefer Rhanus to cave in and submit to his terms or should I have him flex his own negotiating muscles a bit? ;)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

By all means, just go for the drawings if you feel like it. As for "waiting" to show images of Kohra and Agni, I did not do that intentionally. But you know how it goes. You do a sketch, get halway done, it keeps lying around for a few days, then you finish it, something important comes up, it stays untouched in the sketchbook for over a month and finally you decide to get it over with and colour the bugger.The reason I didn't put up the pictures right away was simply because they weren't done yet ^^

^ this happens to me way too much. :PI must have atleast two sketchbooks full of halfway completed work.Anyway, back on-topic: Has anything happened to the whole Emotia kidnapping plot? I haven't been following it that closely. :(

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

^ this happens to me way too much. :PI must have atleast two sketchbooks full of halfway completed work.Anyway, back on-topic: Has anything happened to the whole Emotia kidnapping plot? I haven't been following it that closely. :(
Not much has happened at all, mostly filler stuff, Emotia's still on the floor, hangcuffed, getting high off her mark, and she was talking to Jaron inside her head, now she's mostly just thinking to herself. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

:kaukau: Yeah, that's what I meant, and I definitely know that feeling. It's just that I have other major things to do in real life, including a few artistic imperatives (I do commissions). Although I'd love to start my characters out with a bang. Hmmm. Nah, maybe I should establish my characters first and then draw them after a general feel has been established.I'll be amused it EmperorWhenua responds to your post. He never does to mind :P . And yes, I know that you're reading this.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

:kaukau: I too have a sketchbook full of ideas that I haven't completed, although only a few are Bionicle related. I began a conteur sketch of what a xenomorph from Aliens would have looked like if it errupted from a Rahkshi. I think I should really revisit the concept, especially if I could learn to paint using photoshop, in which case I could really enhance the slimy look. And a Bohrok xenomorph would make an interesting concept. Too bad neither of those could be played in this RPG.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

You know, with all these fancy pansy really lonnnnngggg posts in Ko-koro that I'm making myself read, I've decided to introduce a new character their and do the same thing...make longer posts than I normally do, you know, more detailed and stuff, and write it in first person. Yes, I'm actually gonna try to not be lazy. Just with that character though. :P

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

:kaukau: I too have a sketchbook full of ideas that I haven't completed, although only a few are Bionicle related. I began a conteur sketch of what a xenomorph from Aliens would have looked like if it errupted from a Rahkshi. I think I should really revisit the concept, especially if I could learn to paint using photoshop, in which case I could really enhance the slimy look. And a Bohrok xenomorph would make an interesting concept. Too bad neither of those could be played in this RPG.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

I happen to have actually played a Giger Xenomorph-inspired Vohrak a few years back, complete with a second pair of jaws from the Kraata inside. It was an elite Rahkshi-breed. I actually did a sketch of that back then ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Yes well, everytime I one of my characters goes into an Inn...something crazy happens...I think my characters generally add an unknown factor that puts a wretch into everyone's plans. :P

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic