Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Good god, BWJ.You mentioned the archives, and I jumped right into the old art forum, trying to find a piece from an old contest. I remember it, but I don't remember the artist nor the name of the piece. And It was before the Bara Magna part...sometime between 07 and the beginning of 09.The whole time I was there: "We need to go deeper!"Also, I found this. And we all know the artist.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I do believe I deleted my first characters out of shame. Although, I think some posts may still be in the Po-Terros topic, somewhere.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I try not to look at my own noobish-ness if I can help it. My original posts were in Locus Abeo, but I started in full in Derrum. My posts are still there, starting with the Citadel and going from there.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Skyra will always be my main character...if there is such a thing as a main character in the BZPRPG...I guess it's because he's the one character that's basically suppose to be me in a sense. Kinda sorta.The funny thing is I haven't really been using him as of late, not by lack of trying mind you...he's just sorta stuck right now...But that's okay, that's why I have a zillion other characters to use.

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Wait... is there an archives beyond the 2011 reboot? I only saw the reboot after Durrem. If so, I am SOOOO wanting to read Ishi's story again...

Yeah, if you go to the front page and look to the left there is a link to the archives. Absolutely everything thatw asn't wiped away by the Dataclysm is there.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Also, I found this. And we all know the artist.

I'm afraid I wasn't there at the time, so I don't know the artist. *examines signature closely* Then again, it has the initials of "NM", so I have a feeling who it is.
Look in the address and it says "Nuju."xD
Yeah, didn't Nuju Metru draw that? I remember that contest, too.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Also, I found this. And we all know the artist.

I'm afraid I wasn't there at the time, so I don't know the artist. *examines signature closely* Then again, it has the initials of "NM", so I have a feeling who it is.
Look in the address and it says "Nuju."xD
Yeah, didn't Nuju Metru draw that? I remember that contest, too.
...*facepalm*...Yes. Yes he did.1279052383758.jpg

profiles i guess

The easy way to assume he's back is when another turaga bites the dust.ALSO:I just read some of my archived posts... *squee*I hate to admit it, but I think I was better half the time then than I am now...

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

Other people use 'Nuju' in their username, you know.

Which Nuju would I be talking about here, is the question?I am much too vague.Darn you Tyler, why'd you train me to do this? >.<
I thought it'd be useful to have a clone of me running my RPG.shrug.jpg-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Other people use 'Nuju' in their username, you know.

Which Nuju would I be talking about here, is the question?I am much too vague.Darn you Tyler, why'd you train me to do this? >.<
I thought it'd be useful to have a clone of me running my RPG.shrug.jpg-Teezy
Grr...Be happy I'm not going dragon on you right now.

profiles i guess

haha.. so much win right there...Anyways, perhaps Dr. Mihruk was transfered to the colder regions to cool his temper-ment (shpealing, who needs that?)oh, btw: can someone give me some syntax feedback on the "about me" portion of my profile... I'm having a hard time writing it, actually. :P

Edited by Band Wagon Jumper

ICKini-Nui. Place of Storytelling. Place of Secrets. Place of Darkness. And an Entrance To Other Worlds... in more ways than one. Indeed, this sacred place had more than one function, one that was few knew.Few in the entire multiverse knew.It began as a low rumbling. First dust began to fall, then small rocks began to come loose until a small earthquake was felt. Animals scurried away, birds flew off, and an uncomfortable silence befalled the place as the massive pylons began to glow with an errie, unearthly light. Suddenly, from these pylons arcs of electical energy short forth, meeting in the center and creating a perfect, blinding ball of light. As more energy was pumped into the system the larger the ball grew, the more blinding the light until a massive, brillaint construct stood in the center of the sacred temple. There was a flash, slight boom, and as quickly as the portal came into being it vanished into nothingness, leaving three beings standing in its place.They were unlike anything anyone had ever seen yet at the same time extremely... familiar."Have you the list?" spoke one, his voice deep and grave. The second nodded."Of course." he said with a bow, voice lighter and with slight reverence to the first. The third simply snorted, crossing his arms as he did."Let's just get this over with. Why the Powers That Be want with this messy myriad of characters together is beyond me, if not annoying. We have better things to do than to snatch insignificant creatures from their realm into another just for their amusement."Silence! You know our Master's will is above our own." commanded the first Weaver, clearly the seasoned leader of the group. "We do what we are ordered to do. Please, read the names."With great reverence the second bowed and slowly unrolled a heavy scroll, lifting it up before him. "Behold the names:PirokThe ShadowInvisibleIgnotusIncommodoKraalUnknown Mystix, Water BreedLazReichenbachKraanIncursoFrustroNikarraUnknown Toa, Sonics ClassStraveStranaxMay those listed be found and brought forth as has been decrees. So let it be written, so let it be done!" With a flourish he re-rolled the scroll and placed it back on his belt. The senior janitor nodded."We have our orders. Find them, bring them. Peace to you my brothers."In sequential order the three disappeared in a stroke of lightning, no evidence or person to witness their passage.OOC: :evilgrin:

Oh, Karz. XDEDIT: BTW, Kraan is dead. XP Edited by Paradoxophobia

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

haha.. so much win right there...Anyways, perhaps Dr. Mihruk was transfered to the colder regions to cool his temper-ment (shpealing, who needs that?)oh, btw: can someone give me some syntax feedback on the "about me" portion of my profile... I'm having a hard time writing it, actually. :P

Dr. Mihruk would do just fine...what's he like anyway?

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar