The Conspiracy Theory Game

Are secretly distributed by a corporation run by Elvis.

Pens.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

He's one of those tinfoil hat wearers, or those so called big conspiracy theorists!

They all preach about conspiracies and all that but we all know what they're really about!

He's a government agent, like the rest of them, who's there to weed out all those who speak up against the government!

Science fiction.

Edited by Tattorack

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

Made by Egyptians ages ago because they foresaw that they would fall, and needed a foothold into the new modern world.

Now we all use it like a normal daily thing, while we're all really being slowly brainwashed to be the slaves of the Egypt of

the new world when they come back in their pyramid starship.

Dubstep.

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

Is really made out of playing cards. What can you make with playing cards? A pyramid. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

The !!! emoji

Edited by Dallior08

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran