Chro

The collapse of the Ice Tribe might not have been so severe if it wasn't for Burnmad bringing down communications. Great job there.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

In my wanderings as a spirit among the survivors in the Water Tribe, I have not been blind. I have seen much, heard much, read much, much more than I had ever done while still living. And I have been convinced.

*Dons his priestly robes*

I am here to exorcise the demons!

Demon begone, For you are not welcome among the living! 

*Splashes some of that ale at Kopekemaster's spirit*

The demon is exorcised!

*Voice over done by Leslie Jordan*

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The collapse of the Ice Tribe might not have been so severe if it wasn't for Burnmad bringing down communications. Great job there.

I think he might've needed to clear inbox space for his Mafia game. Was a bit unexpected for him to delete it without warning though.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

We will not. We have taken precautions. Even though we may be killed, you will never kill our motive, our passion, or our revolution. Spherus City will be erected, and the Water tribe will be the ones to make it so.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

I apologize for the wait. It will not happen again. At least not in this game.

ROUND THREE

The assembled soldiers of the Water Tribe looked out over the edge of the Iron Canyon. All of their enemies - those who would stand in the way of the establishment of Spherus City - stood far below.
The Element Lord of Water turned to his allies. "Today," he said, "today, this war will end."
To punctuate his words, the ground rumbled beneath their feet.
The leader of the Water Tribe continued. "Though our end goal is peace, our means cannot be peaceful. Though we strive for equality, our war is not fair."
"You're darn right it's not."
Before the Element Lord could react, the fist of the previously-invisible Lhikevikk appeared and slammed into his face.
Moving with the blow, he rolled out of the way, and - hurling a bolt of water from towards Lhik - launched his opponent off the side of the canyon.
There was a brief moment of silence before Lhik, in extremely cliche fashion, pulled himself up by his fingertips over the cliffside.
In the spirit of peace, the Water Tribe decided to leave him hanging there, rather than shoving him off.
"It's not safe here, boss," said one of the Glatorian to his Element Lord. "Surprisingly."
"Right. Let's get down into the Iron Canyon, and start this battle ourselves."

As the Water Tribe departed, Lhikevikk sighed with relief and pulled himself back over the cliff edge. His happiness at having survived was cut short by the pair of feet that he saw immediately in front of him.
"Hello, Lhikevikk," said Baltarc, as he drew his gun. "Fancy meeting you here."
"No, no, no," gasped Lhik. "Come on. I survive being thrown off a cliff just to get shot? Where's a good plot twist when I need one?"
"Not here," said Baltarc.

Toa Lhikevikk, Glatorian of the Jungle Tribe, eliminated by Baltarc

The Jungle Tribe has been eliminated!

The force of the shot knocked the body of Lhikevikk off the cliff.

Down below, the Glatorian who were waiting in ambush heard a faint beeping, which grew louder every second.
Then the body of Lhikevikk exploded midair.
Aiwendil, observing from a far, swore in frustration. The bomb he had planted on Lhikevikk had failed to take out Baltarc.
Before Aiwendil could formulate a new plan, he was startled by a series of bullets which found their way into the ground near his feet. Not caring to search for the attacker, Aiwendil turned and sprinted away.
Unfortunately for him, he forgot that he was standing at the edge of a cliff. Uh oh. Nowhere to run.

Aiwendil turned back around to face none other than Captain Caboose.
"Hey there!" said Caboose, waving his gun around jovially. "Look what I got! It's a Catapult-Scorpion Evo Zamor Launcher."
"Wait, is that really what it's called?"
"Naaah, but Chro figured the real name made zero sense in a Bionicle story."
"I see."
"Yeah, them's the breaks. Anyway... sorry about the fight in the bar. No hard feelings. Just war, am I right?" Caboose stepped forward, raising his ridiculously-named weapon.
Just as his finger tensed on the trigger, Caboose coughed and fell dead, a crimson sword erupting from his stomach. The bullets from his gun sprayed wildly, ripping Aiwendil apart.

Aiwendil, Glatorian of the Water Tribe, eliminated by Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose, Glatorian of the Fire Tribe, eliminated by Colette Llyan

Colette - a pseudonym held by the assassin known as Blade - stepped back from the body of his fallen foe. He grinned, sheathing his special sword, and turning off his cloaking device.
"Witty pun," he said. "Something clever. Lightning, and JRPGs."

Meanwhile, down in the Iron Canyon, Voxumo and Dapper were facing off.
"This is our final duel, my friend!" yelled Vox.
"This is actually our first duel, my friend!" replied Dapper.
"Indeed! And it will be our last!"
Dapper nodded.
The two screamed unintelligibly and began to run towards one another, swords drawn.

Unfortunately for Dapper, the poison that Voxumo had put in his ale earlier had long-lasting effects when applied to the eyeballs. Dapper's vision was still slightly warped.
As the two warriors collided, Voxumo's sword struck home, piercing directly though Dapper's chest.
Conversely, Dapper's sword went right through Voxumo's armpit.

"And so it ends," Voxumo smiled, as Dapper's mouth gaped open.
"Yes," gasped Dapper, "yes it does."
The grenade pin made a slight plink upon the ground. Voxumo's eyes widened. Dapper grinned.

Dapper-Sama, Glatorian of the Water Tribe, eliminated by Voxumo

Voxumo, Glatorian of the Fire Tribe, eliminated by Dapper-Sama

The Fire Tribe has been eliminated!

Looking on, the Element Lord of Water sighed.
"No, my poor friends... it does not end. Not yet."

SURVIVORS AND ROUND ONE STATS

1. Colette Llyan
4. Baltarc
9. Trijhak

Jungle
K: 0
D: 1
Ratio: 0.0

Sand
K: 1
D: 0
Ratio: mathematically infinity

Water
D: 2
Ratio: 0.5

Ice
D: 0
Ratio: mathematically infinity

Fire
K: 2
Ratio: 1.0

The Ice and Sand tribes had the most successful round. Each survivor from each team gains one resistance point. Decide in your resistance PM.

Colette (Blade), Trijhak (Pulse), and Baltarc (Baltarc) have until 10:45 PM EST on September 8th to send me your round four kills.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Well... The fire tribe fought to the bitter end. However chro you stats for the fire tribe is off. Wouldn't it be 

K: 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Despite the fire tribe being wiped out, we still killed more folks in total as a tribe,

*Attempts to ghost high-five captain caboose*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Water, Ice, and Sand...

I suppose there's no point in hiding that I am the Element Lord of Water. I am, after all, the sole survivor of the water tribe, and the last of the Element Lords. That makes me a priority target, does it not? Kill me then, tribes of Sand and Ice. I will die on my own terms.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Don't worry chro, I will reveal to them that thing we talked about... While their minds are sufficiently blown you should have more than enough time

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yes, that thing... The thing that we spoke about, that is so mind-blowingly complicated to comprehend

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

And while you are gone, I am going to reveal our secret and blow some minds

Now for any tribes/fighters who lost their element lord, you likely had to deduct a point from your stats/resistances. for example let's use the example resistances

Gun: 1
Sledgehammer: 6
Knife: 4
Environment: 5
Poison: 3
Explosive: 2

Which stats can you deduct the point from? Most everyone would likely say either sledgehammer, knife, environment, poison and explosive, but not gun. Because afterall why would you deduct a point from a resistance that is already it's lowest? You deduct from that stat because whether it is one or zero your chances of surviving are the same, 0%. It was a loophole that apparently no one else discovered or did not think to follow through with, if chro's statement was true. So in this example Gun would officially become 0 in terms of resistance yet have no negative effect where as if you took it off of another resistance it would have a negative effect.

Just food for thought.
Edited by Voxumo
  • Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Updated the post ehks Clearly pulse, decided not to prolong the mind blowing

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu