Chro

No, I've just lost all drive to work on this whatsoever. But in an effort to avoid a Dead Sea situation, I promise that a scene will exist... probably within a few days of now? I just finished a big chem lab and a couple of essays, I should be okay to try to sit and write a lot.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

• 2 weeks later...

I think it's time I closed the topic and handed the series to the next host, the victor of this game.

The final scene would then be posted later, somewhere else, I guess. I can release the results of the game without a scene and thereby indicate the winner.

Alternatively you can continue to wait; I have no drive to finish the scene so it may take a while.

Opinions?

but their spirits

ROUND FOUR

Colette Llyan (Blade) tried to shoot Baltarc and failed.

Baltarc tried to shoot back, and succeeded.

Trijhak (Pulse) killed Baltarc with an explosive.

(Full scene to be posted at some point)

SURVIVORS AND ROUND FOUR STATS

9. Trijhak

Jungle

K: 0

D: 0

Ratio: 0

Sand

D: 1

Ratio: 0.0

Water

K: 1

Ratio: mathematically infinity

Ice

K: 1

D: 1

Ratio: 1.0

Fire

Ratio: 0.0

The Water tribe has won the game, with Trijhak - Element Lord of Water - as the sole survivor.

Thank you for playing.

but their spirits

So uh, who hosts next? I've already hosted once and it wasn't brilliant, and I also believe there is somebody that wants to host next already? 

Or maybe interest in the Hitman series has fizzled out, so we could just leave it like it is and maybe one day someone else will host a hitman game, attracting new interest?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

The problem with Hitman was not that nobody wanted to play. It's that, as with all games of this type, the host must be an active and timely one for the game to proceed. Kind of a shame too, since Chro wrote quite good scenes.

But seriously. To everyone: don't host games unless you can make over half your posts on time. And if all the players have sent in targets, the scene should actually come early.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

The problem with Hitman was not that nobody wanted to play. It's that, as with all games of this type, the host must be an active and timely one for the game to proceed. Kind of a shame too, since Chro wrote quite good scenes.

But seriously. To everyone: don't host games unless you can make over half your posts on time. And if all the players have sent in targets, the scene should actually come early.

Yes. Early scenes are always to the benefit of the game and activity whenever possible.

For the record I'd vote Axilus to host a Hitman game again sometime in the future. Hitman X was my favorite since the ones hosted by Fighty.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

I get the feeling I'll need to get another haircut by the time another game is posted at this rate. It seems you guys liked the game I hosted, and at this point I'm a little worried Hitman will meet its end if we don't get the ball rolling now. I'm glad you enjoyed Hitman X, and I'm not sure if I can top it, but I'll certainly try.

So...all in favor of me starting Hitman XII: Maskmaker?

• Upvote 1

Pk57sNJ.jpg