Do you even Takutanuva, bro?

Hi guys!

Now I know the title doesn't make it clear, but I was wondering, is it possible for Takutanuva to still be formed? I know Teridax is dead, however alt. Teridax still exists. So do you think it would be possible for those two to hug eachother, plunge into a pool of EE and emerge as a light-pure Takutanuva?

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

LOL.  xD

Well since Takanuva technically died, it's possible he is still destined to transform into Takatanuva again. But if it's completely linear, then maybe not. But both Takanuva and Makuta have to be destined. Makuta, well... I guess so yes. Alt. Makuta might not have the same destiny as the original. For example, regular Makuta's destiny was to assist in the reformation of Spherus Magna. Alt. Teridax looks like no since the planet never separated in the first place. If this part of their destinies is different, then alt. Makuta's destiny might not involve transforming into Takutanuva.

So I guess it could be possible depending on what you choose to believe about their destinies, but it's unlikely. Getting Takanuva to hug alt. Makuta and then go for a swim in a conveniently placed pool of energized protodermis is probaqbly the easiest part. (BTW can we get make this a thing? Takanuva x Makuta! They even have a pre-made couple name...)  ;)  :D

• Upvote 2

Hi guys!

Now I know the title doesn't make it clear, but I was wondering, is it possible for Takutanuva to still be formed? I know Teridax is dead, however alt. Teridax still exists. So do you think it would be possible for those two to hug eachother, plunge into a pool of EE and emerge as a light-pure Takutanuva?

No. Although Prime Teridax and Melding Teridax are different versions of the same being, that doesn't mean that they're both destined to combine with Takanuva, so most likely what would happen would be that they would be destroyed, unless Takanuva and/or Melding Teridax is/are destined to transform. What's more, we don't even know if it was Prime Teridax's destiny to combine with Takanuva a second time. 

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

Since Light Teridax was a different version of prime Teridax, if he and Takanuva did combine their forms into one being from EP, it's very possible that it wouldn't be Takutanuva but instead be another being entirely. Especially since Light Teridax was good and had light powers instead of shadow powers. He was opposite in a lot of ways from prime Teridax, meaning that a fusion between him and Takanuva would also be different. 

And that is assuming that they would be destined to fuse, as others have stated.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I'd be down to see Alt. Teridax merge with Takanuva. Since Alt. Teridax shadow is overcome/suppressed, they may form a being that is more light-based. 

• Upvote 1

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

We were told that destinies in alternate universes can be different. And we don't know if they are situational.

Since EP can destroy you, it's not something you'd want to test, right?

However, something like the Staff of Fusion (or Mask of Fusion) could do it.

• Upvote 1

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I'd say that it's possible that it's possible but effectively won't happen again. By the first bit I mean that it is possible with all the switches that there is a possible pair of Takanuva and Makuta out there that could be destined to have that happened, but in effect I doubt it will happen as the Takutanuva set is no longer current and I doubt they would ever make another Takutanuva as it'd be rehashing - at most we'd get a different combo. So yeah I say possibly possible but not going to happen. :P

• Upvote 2
photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

If dark Makuta and light Takanuva formed Takutanuva, wouldn't dark Takanuva and light Makuta form... uh... Makanuta?

:D

That's actually somewhat what I was thinking, though. Would things change, now that Takanuva is [grim]dark?

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Now I wanna see that Melding Teridax MoC get combined with 08 Takanuva.  XD

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

^

Plus, the good side is more dominant in this case as well.

Why is that? Wouldn't the fight over control be pretty balanced in this case?

Makuta are generally viewed to have stronger minds than Toa.

While this is true, Takutanuva was said to be perfectly balanced between Light and Shadow, and did not show any tendencies which would mark the fusion as being dominated by Teridax. While you could argue he was rather stunned at what had just happened, Teridax is a quick thinker and good at recovering from set backs. There was certainly time aplenty while all the Matoran gathered to go through the door for Teridax to begin dominating the fusion if we view it from this standpoint. Besides, Fusions don't act with two minds: a single, cohesive mind is created within the Fusion. Take Wairuha or Akamai as an example. Or, better, shall we head to BS01?

In the Matoran Universe, beings of the Matoran or Makuta species can willingly forgo their individuality and combine their bodies and minds. The amount of beings that enter this fusion can be any more than two, but is usually three or six. The Makuta species could have formed fusions, but were not willing to surrender their identities, and never did so.

The new entity the fusion creates also possesses a new mind, and believes itself to be an individual being.

While a two-being fusion of Toa and Makuta is unique, these same principles likely apply. "Makanuta" would mostly bebe similar to Takutanuva, a being of perfectly balanced Light and Shadow, the sources of each simply being the difference.

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

^

Plus, the good side is more dominant in this case as well.

Why is that? Wouldn't the fight over control be pretty balanced in this case?

Makuta are generally viewed to have stronger minds than Toa.
While this is true, Takutanuva was said to be perfectly balanced between Light and Shadow, and did not show any tendencies which would mark the fusion as being dominated by Teridax. While you could argue he was rather stunned at what had just happened, Teridax is a quick thinker and good at recovering from set backs. There was certainly time aplenty while all the Matoran gathered to go through the door for Teridax to begin dominating the fusion if we view it from this standpoint. Besides, Fusions don't act with two minds: a single, cohesive mind is created within the Fusion. Take Wairuha or Akamai as an example. Or, better, shall we head to BS01?

In the Matoran Universe, beings of the Matoran or Makuta species can willingly forgo their individuality and combine their bodies and minds. The amount of beings that enter this fusion can be any more than two, but is usually three or six. The Makuta species could have formed fusions, but were not willing to surrender their identities, and never did so.

The new entity the fusion creates also possesses a new mind, and believes itself to be an individual being.

While a two-being fusion of Toa and Makuta is unique, these same principles likely apply. "Makanuta" would mostly bebe similar to Takutanuva, a being of perfectly balanced Light and Shadow, the sources of each simply being the difference.
What you're talking about, with a singular mind and what not usually applies only to naturally created fusions like Matoran Nui, Turaga Nui, Toa Kaita, Makuta nui, etc, and even then there is a dominant figure who's mask is presented on the fusion.

While the rule seems to apply to fusions created by EPE, it seems that when combining via EPE, or by any force for that matter and not willingly, the components are able to struggle for dominance more than they would regularly. It was seen when Teridax absorbed, Nidhiki, Krekka and Niwahk, in the merging of Takutanuva, and I'm sure Reidak and Vezok struggled over who would have more influence over the Piraka fusion.

Teridax rose, and attempted to convince Takanuva that his cause was noble. Takanuva was undeceived, and launched himself at Teridax, removing his Kanohi Kraahkan. During the struggle, the pair fell into a pit of Energized Protodermis, fusing them together and creating the powerful entity known as Takutanuva. Removing the Kanohi Kraahkan weakened Teridax, preventing his consciousness from dominating the fusion.

In this quote from BS01 we clearly see that Teridax was weakened thus unable to take over Takutanuva.

In the case of Av-Teridax and Kra-Takanuva, I think the being created (or Makanuva or whatever) would have a similar mind and goals as did Takutanuva, except the magnitude of his light based powers and shadow would be reversed.

Edited by Archon~

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

It can't happen now, since not only does Teridac have no body, but is dead. Alt. Teridax might be able to form Takutanuva with Takanuva, but I don't think that would really be a good combo, since the original Takutanuva had an equal balance of light and shadow, and as such, had no bias.

• Upvote 1

vartempsig.png

"Don't criticize what you can't understand."

Bob Dylan