Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

(Unique physiology? What "unique physiology" do you need to use the Tesseract? Red Skull used the Tesseract, and he was only human.)

I grab the Infinity Stone from the dead Onaku, and use it in an attempt to open a portal to another universe. That is what the purple Infinity Stone does, you know. I'm sure you can guess which universe I'm trying to access.

Oh, I also shoot Gukko Lord through the back. I did have a few years to arm myself, after all.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I guess you could think of me as Loki then, considering that our plans currently match. Open a portal to another universe, and let the metaphorical floodgates open.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I would murder you for that, but things are escalating enough as it is, and I really don't want this to get any worse. As it is, I allow it to happen, trying to calm down a bit.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(I'm amazed how loyal you are, VahkiDane. Considering that I outright attacked you, and how I'm obviously going nuts.)

I try to remain calm. "Yes, Dane, I am. I'm fine."

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(Come on, somebody stop the portal, stop trying to let me win.)

(Also, kicking the person trying to stay calm while also being obvious about it isn't the best of ideas.)

Still trying to remain calm, although not doing nearly as well at it, I fire an armour-piercing bullet through Gukko Lord's chest. He's running, so he can't be in Sound Form.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

(I know he is referring to the Tesseract, that's why I called it that. I assume that it can be handled, considering humans have managed to use it's power.)

I respawn, and use the Tesseract to teleport Gukko Lord into space.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I do what Kai did to Karloff's gauntlet to you..

My mask

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi