Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

@Zex: If its always charged then how does he wield it? Since he appears to keep it in a backpack then how does he make sure he doesn't grab the blade when he goes for it? How does he keep it from electrifying everything in the backpack and then him as well? And for that matter, whats causing it to be electrical in the first pace, and how does it avoid running out of power?

That backstory still needs to change as well. At only a few weeks old he wouldn't have any real idea what a Toa is, I can't see him building up a reputation for assassinating them

@Discord: Eh, I can see no technical reason not to approve him. Just bear in mind that simply saying he's some terrifying warrior doesn't give you carte blanche to win any fight you get into. I'll be keeping an eye out for any godmodding

7AOYGDJ.jpg

A level two Rahkshi would easily get destroyed by a Toa, and even a mob of Matoran could take them down, as was nearly proven when that mob attacked Fang, Kat and Omega. Especially with a power like vacuum, which (I should know) is pretty useless at level two. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I changed the biography.

As I said the handle is electric resistant like rubber avoiding him from being shocked. I'll specify about the knife more. backpack is also made of rubber which absorbs the electricity and has a sheath for the knife on the side of it. Also I'll change him from a vacuum rahkshi to a electricity rahkshi to make more sense why the blade doesn't run out of power.

So is that the last of the problems or is there something else I should fix?

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

So Pyre shouldn't have been able to get in there in the first place. Can we retcon him going into the gym and just leave him at the causeway where he is now?

Rail reinforced the doors long after Pyre arrived in the gym (a few posts before Pyre tried to leave, actually), so he should still be stuck inside.

I'm cool with treating it as if he left beforehand, though, as long as everyone else is. I just want Xara to teach Vaalku a very valuable/painful lesson.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

No problem.

It can be easy to miss posts when the topic gains a new page.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I have been reading Corpus Rakshi for a while and decided to make a character.

Name: Qwhyu

Variation: Heat Vision

Level 2

Male

Gear: Alongside his staff, he holds a Golden one of these http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=45274

Apperance: Exactly like the Stars 2010 version just taller. He does have a purple mark on his spine.

Personality- very paranormal

Bio: A skilled blacksmith. He greatest hero is the fictional Ekimu. After heat vision Rakshi were humiliated by what had happened in 2010, everyone made fun of him. He vowed to go back in time and undo this, trying to construction his own Mask of Time! Once again, everyone makes fun because he failed. Again and again. To this day, he is obsessed with going back in time, but deep down inside, he knows it won't happen.

cringe

Upon Dane's request without a reason, I bring back Alpha for approval. Most of this is copy paste.

Name: Alpha

Variation: Magnetism

Level: 3

Gear:

• A halberd.
  • Inside her Kraata case, she has a picture of the batch they were in before she was taken.  And a picture of what he would look like if he was still alive. There's also a crude, yet cute, drawing she made while in solitude of the two of them together.
  • She also has a tomahawk and a knife mounted on her thighs.
  • Omega's axe, Forge-Biter, a weapon made for Matoran and can heat up. Granted by Fang.

Skills:

• Polearm Fighting: She knows how to use her halberd. And use it well along with any other stick or spear-based weapon.
  • Throwing Darts, Knifes, and Tomahawks: She learned about how to throw and create darts when she was in solitary by forming the metal shell, peeling it off, and then rolling, pressuring, and sharpening the trace metals into plates to make a makeshift dart. She managed to throw her darts accurately 3 out of 5 times. She can also throw her knife and tomahawk, but prefers not to.
  • Knowledge of weak spots/pressure points in most Rahkshi suits: In her training she frequently sparred against other Rahkshi. She immediately went on to learning how to wreak havoc on the suit itself to make it easier to attack the Rahkshi.

Appearance: The same as Omega. Except the purple stripe on his head makes an A, and she doesn't have his bulky look. Instead she's more slender and agile.

Personality: She's different from Omega who, instead of charging straight on, she thinks and plans ahead. She has a grudge against the killer of her brother, who she doesn't know yet, and plots to avenge Omega one day. But she doesn't want to make the same mistake as her brother. Now that Exxan is dead though, she's feeling lost since avenging Omega was the only reason she originally came.

Bio:

Unbeknownst to Omega, he had a twin sister. Alpha was promptly taken away as she was chosen to be part of Chirox's study at a young age before Omega would ever know he had one in spite of those saying that they should stay and learn together. She was put to a specialized training regime before taking her to the academy in order to test the limits of the new one since Tridax wouldn't give his rivals the data on the Rahkshi at the academy. Around the end of her training she learned that her brother died in the academy. Horrified by the news of her brother's death, she wanted to the Makuta to send her to Corpus Rahkshi to avenge her brother. She was sent to Corpus Rahkshi as soon as she was done.

Immediately after meeting Fang and co. she realized that she didn't really want to kill Omega's killer, minus the fact that he didn't believe that Omega had a twin sister. This was also enforced by Fang, who told her not to do so. And now that Exxan is dead, Alpha is relieved that her brother can be at peace...but what about her? She is currently in her own existential crisis. 

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

I just want Xara to teach Vaalku a very valuable/painful lesson.

Oh, don't we all....

Bio: A skilled blacksmith. He greatest hero is the fictional Ekimu. After heat vision Rakshi were humiliated by what had happened in 2010, everyone made fun of him. He vowed to go back in time and undo this, trying to construction his own Mask of Time! Once again, everyone makes fun because he failed. Again and again. To this day, he is obsessed with going back in time, but deep down inside, he knows it won't happen.

Your entire bio seems to consist of destroying the fourth wall. I don't think this is going to get approved. 

a few Makuta thought that she had some sort of spiritual bond with her brother (kinda like that inseparable bond between Roman's The Twins), 

Last I checked, The Twins have no spiritual bond, nor are they inseparable. They possess a high level of codependency and work well together, but several times IC they've shown that they work just as well solo. 

What would happen if an Exxan x Alpha ship happens but then she finds out what happened hehehe.

Sorry, but nope. If/when Funky returns Exxan will probably be shipping with Phogen. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

After much editing, Zex is approved.

@Qwhyu: Not sure how he would have heard of Ekimu, as thats a whole other timeline or universe or whatever. And he can't have been humiliated by the battle of Bara Magna because that hasn't happened yet in the RPGs continuity. We're about a thousand years before that event, just after Metru Nui gets reclaimed from the Visorak and the Toa Metru depart for Mata Nui.

@Alpha: Same problem I had before: the whole "suddenly becomes self aware and develops self-control after Omega dies" thing. I know reincarnation sort of exists in Bionicle but it doesn't work like that. Omega's sapience doesn't just jump over to someone else like that. 

And why would the Makuta go to so much effort to keep her in solitary confinement, why not either just put her out in the field on a dangerous mission where her destructive tendencies either work in their favour or she ends up getting killed, or just kill her outright themselves if she's so troublesome? Heck, if you really want solitary then why waste Hunger Rahkshi trying to keep her constantly contained when we have stasis tubes in this universe?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

After much editing, Zex is approved.

@Qwhyu: Not sure how he would have heard of Ekimu, as thats a whole other timeline or universe or whatever. And he can't have been humiliated by the battle of Bara Magna because that hasn't happened yet in the RPGs continuity. We're about a thousand years before that event, just after Metru Nui gets reclaimed from the Visorak and the Toa Metru depart for Mata Nui.

@Alpha: Same problem I had before: the whole "suddenly becomes self aware and develops self-control after Omega dies" thing. I know reincarnation sort of exists in Bionicle but it doesn't work like that. Omega's sapience doesn't just jump over to someone else like that. 

And why would the Makuta go to so much effort to keep her in solitary confinement, why not either just put her out in the field on a dangerous mission where her destructive tendencies either work in their favour or she ends up getting killed, or just kill her outright themselves if she's so troublesome? Heck, if you really want solitary then why waste Hunger Rahkshi trying to keep her constantly contained when we have stasis tubes in this universe?

Ok. I was using Ekimu as a fictional character, like in a book or movie.

cringe

I don't think the Corpus Rahkshi library has much in the way of fiction books. Everything in there is either battle strategy, various hobbies (music, painting, etc.), or "Makuta and Rahkshi are great, Toa suck" propaganda. 

How thick are the gym doors?

I dunno. Why? 

Won't the doors immediately self-repair, though? 

How thick are the gym doors?

Pretty thick. You'd have a hard time breaking them.

@Qwhyu: I'm not sure he'd even exist as a fictional character though. And if we were to say he did, then the very simplified version of the Bionicle story he inhabits would be like some in-universe Dr. Seuss story. It'd be like having Sam-I-Am as your hero.

@Alpha: Still not happy that after being essentially useless, after killing several kraata, after causing nothing trouble, Alpha somehow avoids being disposed of...because. How does she not get killed? I find this even more irritating since you just used this same thing in Discord, where they can apparently go around throwing rules to the wind without suffering any consequences.

And why even separate Alpha from Omega in the first place? What does it accomplish? What purpose does it serve?

There's also a few minor grammatical errors. I suspect you've missed the word "brother" off the end of the very last sentence, for exampl

7AOYGDJ.jpg

But the bar is made from the same material as the rest of the gym and school, so it actually would self-repair.

And the bar is on the inside of the doors anyway. 

There's also a fight currently going on right there at the moment, so barging into the gym might not be such a great idea at the moment.

Also, Rail would think that you'd be trying to break up the fight, and then you'd have to deal with him too.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: