Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

But Zex is a new student that nobody knows?

Rail still doesn't know the majority of his classmates either, so yeah, it would most likely still happen.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I don't think the bar would repair.

Why not? The gym shapes itself to the needs of the people inside it, and Rail wanted the bar to block the entrance.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I wanted to get in the gym but it's blocked.

Wait if a rahkshi was able to bend the metal rod to block the door can't a rahkshi bend the rod by forcing the doors open? Or at least open the doors enough to cut the rod?

And do the doors open inward or outward?

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

The bar is made from the same substance as the floor. It just shifted into metal.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The bar is made of metal, not the stone. So the bar won't repair itself.

Huh? The bar is part of the gym.

Not wanting to interupt the fight, the gym responded to his thoughts, producing a metal rod from the floor which he then proceeded to wrap around the door handles to both simultaneously prevent the other Rahkshi from leaving and to stop those from outside the gym from coming to his aid.  

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yea, it SHIFTED into metal.  No longer the stuff.

It can always shift back to repair itself.

@Phoenix: Technically, yes, but then Rail could just create a very thick wall around the doors to force him back out into the hallway.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Can somebody please answer the question I asked?

Dude, it was two posts and two minutes between you asking the question and you demanding a response. Learn some patience. 

And for the record, no you probably couldn't bend the rod by trying to force the doors. Bending the rod originally, Rail had leverage, and could manipulate it directly. Just hammering against the doors, even with Rahkshi strength, is unlikely to affect it in a similar way

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

But don't think I didn't spot you added that pressure point skill. I will be monitoring that for abuse or overuse

Do Rahkshi even have pressure points? 

I had actually asked the question already but people were talking about a different topic so I wanted to politely ask just in case they didn't see the question. Also, since Timageness told me it was possible I did the action but seeing how it isn't possible should I retcon what happened?

They have nerves, so I assume they have nerve clusters. Palma used similar tactics against Revenge

I had actually asked the question already but people were talking about a different topic so I wanted to politely ask just in case they didn't see the question. Also, since Timageness told me it was possible I did the action but seeing how it isn't possible should I retcon what happened?

Yes, I would edit it out. I doubt you'd be open the doors much, and I doubt you'd be able to simply swipe through the bar with a single sword swing. Because its a bar of metal, not cheese

Edited by I Am Ultron Six
  • Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

How did Zex, Counter/Punch and Discord all suddenly get into the gym?

I thought we'd literally just established that the doors couldn't be forced open. 

I assumed you were trying to cut through it with something more akin to a saw blade. Sorry for the confusion.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

How did Zex, Counter/Punch and Discord all suddenly get into the gym?

I thought we'd literally just established that the doors couldn't be forced open. 

Read what Timageness posted before Ultron responded. Also those posts were all before Ultron responded. Ultron responded after I posted it because Timageness told me it was possible so I made the post.

Sorry if that sounded rude.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

Sorry if that sounded rude.

I'll forgive it, since when I made that post, Ultron hadn't edited in the other bit. 

IC: Discord/1st Person/Outside the Gym

He ducked under his grasping arms, and then realized an idea clicked in his mind when he said lazy.

"I know what to do!"

He began to try and walk through the door using his level two power to disrupt the molecules of the rock.

Hahahaha! Time for Ultron to step in and make a post about someone getting eaten by the wall, methinks. 

IC: Discord/1st Person/Outside the Gym

He ducked under his grasping arms, and then realized an idea clicked in his mind when he said lazy.

"I know what to do!"

He began to try and walk through the door using his level two power to disrupt the molecules of the rock.

Hahahaha! Time for Ultron to step in and make a post about someone getting eaten by the wall, methinks. 

I posted about that already.

In all seriousness, I don't think level two molecular disruption could destroy the wall faster than it would repair itself. 

So yeah, Discord really would get eaten.

Which would be hilarious. 

Also, I don't think Exxan IC know that a Mind Reading Rahkshi exists at the school.

He's aware that Mind Reading Rahkshi can't actually read thoughts until stage 5, and can't invade minds until level 6. On the other hand, any idiot can pick up a book and read it. Or destroy it. Therefore his secrets are far safer in his mind than they are in a book.