Steal The Mask!

King Joe

In this game, you have to come up with creative ways to steal the Kanohi Ignika from the last player to have it! First, some ground rules: All the standard BZP rules apply. Second, please keep countering the last post to a minimum. (E.G, "I shoot my Zamor Sphere at you, making you my slave. You give the mask to me. My Mask." Post 2: "I dodged the Zamor Sphere. It's still my mask.") It just negates the last persons post and makes it less fun for all. Third: You have to state that the mask is in your possession at the end of your post. (E.G., IMMA FIRIN MY LAZORS!!! My Mask!) Otherwise, you don't have the mask. Fourth: YOU CANNOT WEAR THE MASK!!!! If you do, we must forcibly remove your face along with the mask. Some other things: The Mask has "cursed" us all with instant regeneration. If someone kills you, you're alive again by your next post. Cool!Now then.. I HAVE THE MASK! IT IS MINE! MY PRECIOUS!

I say 'Fezpocalypse', causing a Total Event Collapse, then I grab the mask whilst in the eye of the storm, before flicking the switch and climbing out of the Void through a Void-crack.The mask is mine once again. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I sew your mouth up and transfer the powers of several mutants into you, making you into the perfect anti-mutant weapon. I then instruct you to give me the mask, and you give it to me.My mask, and my X-Men reference. Deadpool FTW!

IMMA FIRIN MY LAZORS!!! My Mask!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I have a Kanohi Volitak, and I steal the mask from you without you hearing or seeing me. My mask!

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I go on an extremely long, pointless trek to several stores to gather supplies for an epic weapon, come back, construct the weapon, point it at you, and grab the mask, totally disregarding the aforementioned epic weapon in a fail-like manner.MY MASK! YOU NO HAVE! Yet.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

I flew up into the air with Pegasus wings. After reaching an extremely high altitude, I dropped down, breaking the sound barrier and going to speeds up to Mach 10 as a giant rainbow explosion followed suit. With my great speed and power, I snatched the Ignika from you as the Sonic Rainboom turned you inside out and melted your eyes from its awesomeness.I just got the mask in 10 seconds flat!

Edited by Festus

NOTE: Please remember to not negate the post before you, EG, I flew up out of the way, I spent the last few years building up an immunity to strickning poison, etc.I take the parts from a droid tank and rebuild it into a rocket launcher like I'm in Revenge of the Brick. I then shoot it at you like I'm Indiana Jones in the Crystal Skull movie and you're the Jungle cutter. My mask.

I am summoned at the end of the universe to travel back in time to set up said summoning. Involving the creation and destruction of entire universes, an immortal guardian, the manipulation of a society and the birth of a green sun twice the mass of the entire universe....Then I punch King Joe in the face and take the mask.

I spend several years earning your trust, eventually become your best friend, then ask:"Hey, that's a cool mask, can I have a look at it?"You hand it to me, and I proceed to take a mallet from the strange, hidden compartment all MU inhabitants have, hit you with it, then run away.The mask belongs to ME!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I set up an elaborate play for your enjoyment and give you a balcony so that you can watch it. Then, when my part is no longer needed, I sneak up behind you and shoot you in the head. I take the mask and jump down from the balcony yelling something in Latin, and run off.'Tis my mask now, ye fools!

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!