Steal The Mask!

King Joe

My clones just got back from studying martial arts and getting doctorates in just about every field you could think of. I amlagate them into me. I am now the ULTIMATE NINJA DOCTOR! I cut off your arm to get the mask, then put it back on, all before you see me. I then run to my office and shout base.The Mask is Mine!

Eh, why not?Black clouds roll in, shadows twisting alive. The light flees for its own safety. Lightning flashes and thunder sounds, the signs of his arrival. Walking slowly, his generic evil villain brand cape waving in the breeze. Dark eyes watch the mask with interest, and he decides that it shall be his.Black shadows form behind him, twisting into an army. Five hundred thousand strong, and more arriving with each second, pulled away from the feet of the people who they belong to. And they follow him, closer and closer to the mask. They stop, mere feet away from King Joe, and the mask. Now, it is time.The Dark Chronicler snaps his fingers, and the shadow army begins their assault. Funky disco music echos throughout the army, as the entire army begins disco dancing in perfect unison. While the disturbing sight of shadows disco dancing plays out before King Joe's eyes, The Dark Chronicler merely walks up, and makes an offer."They shall stop, should you surrender the mask."The disturbing sight of the disco shadows gives only one choice. The shadows fade as the mask in in his grasp.The Dark Chronicler has the mask.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

The Last of the Kinlukko eats The Invisible Noob for daring to reference Doctor Who, then steals the mask from Snelly.The score:Last of the Kinlukko: 1General Spiriah's: 0The mask is the Last of the Kinlukko's.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I start lecturing Snelly on the brilliant research being done in anti-material studies, and how I am currently trying to perfect it as an energy source. He dies of a brain aneurysm, and I take the mask, and once again wipe it down with the Great Windex-Soaked Rag of Shininess! Of course that antimatter stuff was all a lie, and I have to take my fake mustache off.So...My re-shinied mask!

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

It turns out that you don't need a brain to live, so I stop being dead, I come over to Solaris' house in disguise as a Mailman. When he opens the door, I throw all the mail at him, while he's trying to pick up all his mail, I take the mask and run!You got mask! MY MASK!

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

You mean Droige right? The Rakata are flying around the universe and controlling Droige remotely. Anyway......Droige swallows Mt Ihu and the minon Kinlukko and barfs them across the galaxy. The mask falls into Droige's hands.The mask is the Rakata's.

I point out that everyone you are flinging against each other are fictional characters, and this is all just a silly charade of fiction, fighting over a mask which only exists in text, and using made up nonsense to 'claim' it. You are so stunned by the truth, you drop the mask. Then I pick it up and run away! Oh, it was all true, I just don't have faith in reality.My technically non-existent text-based mask! .......... But still mine! And shiny!

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

In return, I call upon Starfleet, which sends a fleet that decimates your fleet. They beam aboard the mask, give it to me, beam me down, and leave before they're utterly destroyed... if only I were that smart. :PTHE MASK IZ MINE!!I grab a phaser and shoot you, proving that nonexistant items can be deadly. Then I claim the mask.MY MASK!

Edited by Cadias