Steal The Mask!

King Joe

The new Last of the Kinlukko eats you, then steals your un-cursing powers and the mask.The new Last of the Kinlukko has the mask and the unthreatened ability to respawn!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!That kinlukko is nothing but trouble!The NLOTK is eaten by a zombie Haast's Eagle, which is already extinct and thus impervious to death. On the eagle's back is a rider. It's me!I have the mask!

ppg2.png

Using a combinationf of kanohi powers, a cloaked stranger mind-controls the Haast's Eagle, so it drops the mask and its rider to the ground. With masterful control of Telekinesis, the mask floats through the sky to the cloaked figure. As his fingers clutch the valuable kanohi, he vanishes into the distance via Kakama.My Kanohi! My kanohi!

69 Days to a Better Body

Days left: 45 | Days completed: 24 | Yesterday: Shoulder's & Glutes - Today's: Triceps - Tomorrow's: Biceps

Miles Completed: 123(+2 Miles) | Today's Time: 1H

8330_s.gif

Exercise time was too bloody hard to fix...forgot to track a few days...sorry.

MOCs: Sah n Dibum - Vehicles Part 1 - Mouldi Pheats - Daleks

Stories: Adventures in the LegoVerse

Interesting Stuff: Shows You're Watching

The Last of the Kinlukko eats your Kakama. It then steals the mask.The Last of the Kinlukko has the mask.

The new Last of the Kinlukko eats you, then steals your un-cursing powers and the mask.The new Last of the Kinlukko has the mask and the unthreatened ability to respawn!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!That kinlukko is nothing but trouble!The NLOTK is eaten by a zombie Haast's Eagle, which is already extinct and thus impervious to death. On the eagle's back is a rider. It's me!I have the mask!
The Last of the Kinlukko is your ultimate superior. Praise him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The Last of the Kinlukko does not cry. Those tears were acid. The acid slowly eats into you, causing a slow and painful death.When you are simply a steaming pool on the ground, the Last of the Kinlukko takes the mask.The Last of the Kinlukko has the mask.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The Last of the Kinlukko is immune to its extinction. He was faking. Your *Looks in The X - English dictionary* space lasor cannon of epic win rebounds, and destroys you. Slowly.The Last of the Kinlukko has the mask!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

But now, I develop a cure for it;s immunity of extinction. I inject it with it, so it dies. Forever. So then you get out of it, and try running with the mask. I promptly shoot you with a Sniper Rifle form Halo.I now have the mask!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Now there are an infinite number of Kinlukko, with the number constantly doubling! They eat everything except the Ignika, which they give to the Last of the Kinlukko as a prize. He then absorbs them, and leaves to destroy the car.The Last of the Kinlukko has the mask.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I then create a super massive black hole, which sucks up everything. Exept for me, since I am safely in my little underground bunker. Which is close to lava that I use to fortify it more. And it goes faster then light.My mask!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I follow you to said fortress and proceed to show you why it is not safe. Why is that big wall there. Somebody could fall off that and hurt themselves. I sue you for potentail damages while trying to steal the mask, and take the mask as compensation when I win the case.My mask.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png