Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I demand that we stop using Star Wars stuff in this fight for the mask. Instantly all Star War's related things and anything remotely similar vanish from existence.Oh, and I take the mask and thinking it's a shoulder-pad stick it on my right shoulder, now it's stuck....MY MASK!

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Once again, I explode from anger. This time, however, I am determined to destroy the annoying Yuuhzan Vong and call upon Q, who destroys the planet and its ocupants with a snap of his fingers. He gives me the mask and disappears. I run away as fast as I can.MY MASK.OOC: Ninja'd! GAH!I chase after you, throwing rocks until one hits you hard enough to stun you. I then grab the mask and run. Unfortunately, you're still stuck to the mask.My mask.

Edited by Cadias

I demand that we stop using Star Wars stuff in this fight for the mask. Instantly all Star War's related things and anything remotely similar vanish from existence.Oh, and I take the mask and thinking it's a shoulder-pad stick it on my right shoulder, now it's stuck....MY MASK!

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:I use this army of sad Star Wars fans and attack Snelly, ripping him limb from limb. No, the cryin fan mob instead eats the candy that Solaris gave, infiriating him and combusting him.

I could give you a proper explanation iof how I flew in, kicked your Kanohi off, ripped off all your limbs and took the Ignika, but it would be too much for you to comprehend.My mask.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I invite everyone to my house for dinner, giving everyone silly codenames. Once we retire to the parlor, the lights go off, and when they come back on, Pirok is dead, and the mask is gone. I make my escape, throwing off my now bloodied butler disguise.My mask!

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

I summon a Muaka, and while it distracts you, I take the mask.the Muaka ruse... was a DISTRACTIONI HAVE the mask.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

I respawn/whatever it is you do to revive and summon an army of Daleks with Makuta powers to kill you and take the (clean) mask. Thanks for cleaning it.I CAPTCHALOGUE the MASK in my SYLLADEX.(Which, of course means it is mine)

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

The Last of the Kinlukko defies all reasoning by returning. You are so shocked you drop the mask. He eats you, and takes the mask.The Last of the Kinlukko has the mask!

I thought I killed the last of the Kinlukko...
He was cursed, too, because he had possession of the mask. If you're referring to the mass destruction of the Kinlukko at the start, he survived that, thus becoming the Last of the Kinlukko.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I take all the MSPA references and hit The Last of the Kinlukko over the head with them tillThe Last of the Kinlukko drops the mask.I now own this mask.

I sneak into your house in the dead of night and steal the mask. I also throw The Last of the Kinlukko into the incinerator.My mask.

I put a PUMPKIN on your head, and take the mask while you are fumbling around blindly.Mon masque.

I (wearing gloves) cOMMUNE with the Muaka, and set it to attack him. While he panics momentarily, I use sleight of hand to take the mask.Meine Maske.

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

The Last of the Kinlukko does not panic. He was feinting. When you take the mask, you are blown to a million pieces. The Last of the Kinlukko removes it from your ashes.The Last of the Kinlukko has the mask.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

The Last of the Kinlukko causes a Total Event collapse, and is not brought back with the rest of us and the mask in big bang 2(70, are we up to?)While everyone is disorienteated from having been restored to existence I take the maskThe Maskus is mineus and this latinus is fakeus.

I uncurse the Last of the Kinlukko because he is not a BZP user. I then kill him. There are no more kinlukko. How I uncursed him, I don't know. Anyway, you are so shocked that I was somehow able to do that that you drop the mask, which I then pick up. My Mask.