• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Shattered Mask Productions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
214 replies to this topic

#121 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,174 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2012 - 11:01 PM

Okay, sorry it took so long, but I've had a busy week. I hope I fixed everything you wanted, if not, I'll gladly fix it again :)Posted Image
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mewi/Banners/watzisnaimbanner2.png

Edited by Click, May 14 2012 - 11:01 PM.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

I've joined the BZPRPG. See my profiles here.

See the collection of my writings as well as previews of those to come in The Scarabax Library.

#122 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 4,554 posts
  •  

Posted May 15 2012 - 12:53 PM

Thanks a bunch :DIt won't be going in my sig just yet, but when the time comes... You will know http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.png

1896790_10153783795955408_94489998_n.jpg

That's not a skirt, girl, that's a sawn-off shotgun / 
And I can only hope you've got it aimed at me

#123 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,174 posts
  •  

Posted May 15 2012 - 04:07 PM

Hey, -Reznas-, do you want some more help? I've got some time to kill, and it looks like you've got quite the list of banners to make, so I'll try out ibrow's request, it doesn't look too bad. If you already started, great, I'll do Vorex's. :)

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

See the collection of my writings as well as previews of those to come in The Scarabax Library.

#124 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,337 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2012 - 08:11 PM

If either of you could get at least one of the banners done before this Sunday, that would be much appreciated. It doesn't really matter which one I get first, though the Tahu one would be slightly preferable.-ibrow

book_1_logo_super_small.jpg

THE EPILOGUE

One in hiding; One going mad; One giving in; and One with dark secrets.

#125 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,174 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2012 - 12:41 AM

I will if -Reznas- doesn't volunteer. I have a million other projects though, so I'll try.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#126 Online Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,487 posts
  •  

Posted May 18 2012 - 12:35 PM

I will if -Reznas- doesn't volunteer. I have a million other projects though, so I'll try.

Go ahead my friend. I could use all the help I can get right now. I've been really busy, it's the last week of school, so I have a million exams.-Rez

Green.

#127 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,174 posts
  •  

Posted May 18 2012 - 04:20 PM

Okay, but I have a ton of project too. I'll try to squeeze it in today or tomorrow.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#128 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,337 posts
  •  

Posted May 18 2012 - 07:56 PM

I don't have a problem if you both do the banners; I'll use at least one from each, and then I'll be able to boast about variety.-ibrow

THE EPILOGUE

#129 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,174 posts
  •  

Posted May 18 2012 - 11:34 PM

Okay, this is just a preview, but did I get all of the locations and sizes right where you want them? I'm still working on shaving off the edges of the Tahu's, but I'm mostly done, and I think I'll just quickly finish up the other one too since there isn't many changes.Posted Image EDIT: I probably should add that doing a nice job on the edges will take a while, but I should have it done by tomorrow. As I said before, I have a ton of other things to do, so there is a possibility I won't get it done until Monday, but I'll try. And it made me grin when I realized you were using a Bionicle: Next Generation (of which I am a proud member) picture for the Mata Tahu. It's actually outdated, and if I can find the updated one, I might use that, because I can render it all over again and make a nice, clean background that would be easy to clean up.

Edited by Click, May 19 2012 - 12:54 AM.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#130 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,337 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 10:07 AM

Ok, yeah, you've got it for the most part- aside from the edges (which, when you're done, a glow effect would be nice- not sure if I ever mentioned that), would you be able to move the word "Deconstruction" up so it's right beside the second "Tahu" and bold it a bit, so that the purple and black outline stand out more? -ibrow

THE EPILOGUE

#131 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,174 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2012 - 09:50 PM

Okay, how's this?Posted Image
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mewi/Banners/ibrowbanner2.png
Tell me if there's anything to fix. I'll start on the next one on Monday or Tuesday, since I don't have the time now.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#132 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,337 posts
  •  

Posted May 20 2012 - 08:08 AM

That's perfect- I'll use it for now, but would you be able to bring the border back? You can take your time finishing the one with Lewa and Takanuva, as this was the one that I really needed. Thanks!-ibrow

THE EPILOGUE

#133 Offline Raiden: Toa of Storms

Raiden: Toa of Storms
  • Members
  • Toa

• 199 posts
  •  

Posted May 22 2012 - 09:17 PM

[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]Image Type & Dimensions: Png File, around 160x150 pixels.Exact Text: Raiden: Toa of Storms[/font] Mask: Miru Weapon: Sword[background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]What I Want: A cool banner,made to look air-ish or storm-ish in a good way.[/font]

I could be still alive, or I could be dead. I don't even know myself...

Whoa. My brain hurt thinking about that.

To put it short, I'm kind if like Ciel Phantomhive, but:

+ parents

+ lego

- demon butler

- mansion

+ happy mood 

#134 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,174 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 12:38 AM

Which Miru? I'd assume adaptable from your avatar. So do you want something like just a stormy background with the text on front, or images of the sword and mask?

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#135 Offline Raiden: Toa of Storms

• Members
  • Toa

• 199 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 01:03 PM

Yeah,the miru from my avatar, stormy background,with a Miru and two sword crossbones,maybe?

+ parents

+ lego

- demon butler

- mansion

+ happy mood 

#136 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,174 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2012 - 04:39 PM

Do you just want Lewa's lightning blade, air Katanas, axe, or like a Knight's kingdom sword? It actually looks easier to throw together than some other one's I've done. :P Oh, and do you want any special fonts or effects? Glow, ripple, etc.?

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#137 Offline Raiden: Toa of Storms

• Members
  • Toa

• 199 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2012 - 06:38 PM

Just katanas,and maybe some green glow?

+ parents

+ lego

- demon butler

- mansion

+ happy mood 

#138 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,174 posts
  •  

Posted May 24 2012 - 08:39 PM

Okay, I'll see what I can do.Quick Preview:How's the format, font, and images? I'll still clean it up a bit more, add the glow, and finalize it. Just want to know how you like it.Posted Image

Edited by Click, May 25 2012 - 09:57 AM.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#139 Offline Raiden: Toa of Storms

• Members
  • Toa

• 199 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2012 - 11:06 PM

That's...incredible....Really nice, and the background is really close to the idea in my mind. Love it!

+ parents

+ lego

- demon butler

- mansion

+ happy mood 

#140 Offline Dinamic Vitalitate

Dinamic Vitalitate
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,334 posts
  •  

Posted May 25 2012 - 11:29 PM

Image Type & Dimensions: png; 300x400Exact Text: Blackadder ITC: BelthnorDescribe What You Want: Two Sapphire Suletus with crimson flanking Belthnor in front of a background similar to my avatar.Note that I really appreciate your guy's work after the first one you made for me, so thanks a lot! :biggrin:

Edited by Belthnor, May 27 2012 - 05:50 PM.

#141 Offline Goose

Goose
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,506 posts
  •  

Posted May 30 2012 - 03:10 PM

Hey, just checking whether or not work has begun on my banner? If you've started working on it, I can wait, but the epic is nearing completion and if you haven't started it I may as well request the banner for the one after it...

"We're not like them... we're something more... something better..."

marked.png

"I never asked for this. I never asked to be a god."

"I want you to know the pain I've endured before you call me a villain."

Marked: Chapter 12 (Coming Soon)

Review Topic

"If they say that I'm a god, that's what I am."

BZPRPG 2013

#142 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,174 posts
  •  

Posted May 30 2012 - 05:32 PM

Oh, I'm so sorry. I missed your request, and the shop's a bit short handed right now (I'm not even an official worker, I'm just trying to help Reznas catch up!), I'll see if I can have all the previously requested banners finished by the end of the week, starting with yours! Thanks for being patient!EDIT: You know, if Reznas is here, I think it would be best if he did that one to keep the style the same, since I don't know what effects he used to make it. If not, I'll do my best!

Edited by Click, May 30 2012 - 05:35 PM.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#143 Online Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,487 posts
  •  

Posted May 31 2012 - 12:29 AM

Oh, I'm so sorry. I missed your request, and the shop's a bit short handed right now (I'm not even an official worker, I'm just trying to help Reznas catch up!), I'll see if I can have all the previously requested banners finished by the end of the week, starting with yours! Thanks for being patient!EDIT: You know, if Reznas is here, I think it would be best if he did that one to keep the style the same, since I don't know what effects he used to make it. If not, I'll do my best!

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I'll get it done soon Vorex. Sorry for the wait.-Rez

Green.

#144 Offline Goose

Goose
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,506 posts
  •  

Posted May 31 2012 - 01:02 AM

No problem. :)

"We're not like them... we're something more... something better..."

marked.png

"I never asked for this. I never asked to be a god."

"I want you to know the pain I've endured before you call me a villain."

Marked: Chapter 12 (Coming Soon)

Review Topic

"If they say that I'm a god, that's what I am."

BZPRPG 2013

#145 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,174 posts
  •  

Posted May 31 2012 - 03:20 PM

So, Raiden, I was working on your banner, but those pictures of the swords weren't editing well with the shadow, and I don't think I would do much better, so instead I made it in Blender! (click for bigger)Posted ImageWith this model, I can now change the color, add some ambient glow, and even make it reflect the background. If I feel really ambitious, I might do the same with the mask, but not likely, although I would like to have the mask facing forwards (I could do an image of the Axalara version if you want it forwards). What do you think, and do you want any special effects like the ones mentioned?

Edited by Click, May 31 2012 - 03:21 PM.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#146 Offline Raiden: Toa of Storms

• Members
  • Toa

• 199 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 11 2012 - 06:12 PM

Whoa, that blender katana looks much better! Yeah, If you could make the miru in blender too, that would be awesome. Ok, thanks for working on it.

+ parents

+ lego

- demon butler

- mansion

+ happy mood 

#147 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,174 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 12 2012 - 03:36 PM

So, any recolors? If not, I'll see about modelling the Miru. I don't have the mask, but I might as well try! And if I model that, would you like a spinny avatar? It would be a piece of cake after modelling. Just expect a delay on that though. Modelling is not easy.And Reznas, could you take the rest of the banners? I can finish ibrow's sometime, but it would be nice to get some help. I'm not even officially a part of this store!

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#148 Offline Dwanny

Dwanny
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 215 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 14 2012 - 08:09 AM

Image Type & Dimensions: png; 500x200, bannerExact Text: A Long And Wayward Road (subtitle) a journey to nowhere in particularDescribe What You Want: I would like the title (above) to be overlayed on this here drawing, feel free to tweak the image all you like. :D

Yeah I'm kinda

Not here

At all

http://chauvinistcab...deviantart.com/

I'm there though

Kinda

#149 Offline Pohuaki

Pohuaki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Art Contest Host

• 5,785 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jun 14 2012 - 10:47 AM

Image Type & Dimensions: png; 500x200, bannerExact Text: A Long And Wayward Road (subtitle) a journey to nowhere in particularDescribe What You Want: I would like the title (above) to be overlayed on this here drawing, feel free to tweak the image all you like. :biggrin:

Posted ImageI may have over-tweaked, and I had trouble with the font. Also, this is a jpg - a png is about twice the filesize. Let me know if you'd still prefer the png, or want any other changes.Edit: Actually, I think I may like this better...Posted ImageI'm not fond of the border, though...Another, with the gray cleaned upPosted Image

Edited by Pohuaki, Jun 14 2012 - 08:06 PM.

snowballs_c.gif

#150 Offline Raiden: Toa of Storms

• Members
  • Toa

• 199 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 14 2012 - 06:00 PM

SPINNY MIRU? yesyesyesyes:Dand, I don't care how long it takes...

+ parents

+ lego

- demon butler

- mansion

+ happy mood 

#151 Offline Dwanny

Dwanny
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 215 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 15 2012 - 05:01 AM

Image Type & Dimensions: png; 500x200, bannerExact Text: A Long And Wayward Road (subtitle) a journey to nowhere in particularDescribe What You Want: I would like the title (above) to be overlayed on this here drawing, feel free to tweak the image all you like. :biggrin:

Posted ImageI may have over-tweaked, and I had trouble with the font. Also, this is a jpg - a png is about twice the filesize. Let me know if you'd still prefer the png, or want any other changes.Edit: Actually, I think I may like this better...Posted ImageI'm not fond of the border, though...Another, with the gray cleaned upPosted Image

Awesome! :D I like the last one, very nicely cleaned. But perhaps you could change the border, something more subtle, perhaps? ...Thanks in advance, though.

Yeah I'm kinda

Not here

At all

I'm there though

Kinda

#152 Offline Pohuaki

Pohuaki
  • Premier Member
  • Art Contest Host

• 5,785 posts

Posted Jun 15 2012 - 07:37 AM

Awesome! :D I like the last one, very nicely cleaned. But perhaps you could change the border, something more subtle, perhaps? ...Thanks in advance, though.

How about either of these?Posted Image
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jherre/temp-pics/a_long_and_wayward_road6.jpg
Posted Image
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jherre/temp-pics/a_long_and_wayward_road8.jpg
edit: Or this?Posted Image
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jherre/temp-pics/a_long_and_wayward_road9.jpg

Edited by Pohuaki, Jun 21 2012 - 07:39 AM.

snowballs_c.gif

#153 Offline Dwanny

Dwanny
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 215 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 15 2012 - 09:45 AM

That's great! I'll take the second one, it's slightly more... gentle on the eyes.Great work!

Yeah I'm kinda

Not here

At all

I'm there though

Kinda

#154 Offline previnyl

previnyl
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 17 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 30 2012 - 07:00 PM

Image Type & Dimensions: 500x100 for the banner, 100x100 for the avatar

Exact Text: "Byased"

Describe What You Want: Basically, all I want is my username in an avatar and banner in a stylish font with some simplistic typography. Feel free to be creative, otherwise you can PM me and I'll have a few ideas you can use. Thanks!

Edited by Byased, Jul 03 2012 - 08:30 PM.

#155 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,337 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2012 - 01:25 PM

Just wondering if I could get a quick update on the other banner.-ibrow

THE EPILOGUE

#156 Offline previnyl

previnyl
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 17 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2012 - 09:58 AM

Go ahead and cancel my request; I managed to make something. :)

#157 Offline Click

Click
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,174 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2012 - 10:46 AM

Just wondering if I could get a quick update on the other banner.-ibrow

Oh, yeah. I'll get that done, it shouldn't be too long.And are there any other employees taking these requests?EDIT: How's this?Posted Image
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mewi/Banners/ibrowbanner2final.png

Edited by Click, Jul 11 2012 - 12:52 PM.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

#158 Offline Agnes Oblige

Agnes Oblige
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Storyteller

• 4,337 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 09:00 AM

That... is pretty sweet. http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.png Unfortunately I can't use it right now as I have to advertise a certain club, but rest assured I believe the fans will love it.-ibrowPosted Image

THE EPILOGUE

#159 Offline TornadoToad

TornadoToad
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 58 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 01:28 PM

Image Type & Dimensions: Signature, 450 x 200 (400 on top)Exact Text: Leafix's Lab (in this font)Describe What You Want: A room (sort of like a castle tower) full of tables with science-y stuff all over them, a big vat of Energized Protodermis in the center of the room and a figure in a Mahiki hunched over the nearest table, working on some blueprints. Text in Lower Left.

#160 Offline Dual Matrix

Dual Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,252 posts

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 08:57 AM

Image Type & Dimensions: AvatarExact Text: Dual Matrix (in a cool font :) )Describe What You Want: The text rising out of protodermisI really like your work :)

Monster Contest Entries:

The Seige of Ga-Koro Minecraft Modification

(Download Available)

Massive

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users