Shattered Mask Productions

Okay, sorry it took so long, but I've had a busy week. I hope I fixed everything you wanted, if not, I'll gladly fix it again :)watzisnaimbanner2.png

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mewi/Banners/watzisnaimbanner2.png
Edited by Click

Hey, -Reznas-, do you want some more help? I've got some time to kill, and it looks like you've got quite the list of banners to make, so I'll try out ibrow's request, it doesn't look too bad. If you already started, great, I'll do Vorex's. :)

I will if -Reznas- doesn't volunteer. I have a million other projects though, so I'll try.

Go ahead my friend. I could use all the help I can get right now. I've been really busy, it's the last week of school, so I have a million exams.-Rez

Okay, this is just a preview, but did I get all of the locations and sizes right where you want them? I'm still working on shaving off the edges of the Tahu's, but I'm mostly done, and I think I'll just quickly finish up the other one too since there isn't many changes.ibrowbannerpreview.png EDIT: I probably should add that doing a nice job on the edges will take a while, but I should have it done by tomorrow. As I said before, I have a ton of other things to do, so there is a possibility I won't get it done until Monday, but I'll try. And it made me grin when I realized you were using a Bionicle: Next Generation (of which I am a proud member) picture for the Mata Tahu. It's actually outdated, and if I can find the updated one, I might use that, because I can render it all over again and make a nice, clean background that would be easy to clean up.

Edited by Click

Ok, yeah, you've got it for the most part- aside from the edges (which, when you're done, a glow effect would be nice- not sure if I ever mentioned that), would you be able to move the word "Deconstruction" up so it's right beside the second "Tahu" and bold it a bit, so that the purple and black outline stand out more? -ibrow

Okay, how's this?ibrowbanner2.png

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mewi/Banners/ibrowbanner2.png
Tell me if there's anything to fix. I'll start on the next one on Monday or Tuesday, since I don't have the time now.

Image Type & Dimensions: Png File, around 160x150 pixels.Exact Text: Raiden: Toa of Storms[/font] Mask: Miru Weapon: SwordWhat I Want: A cool banner,made to look air-ish or storm-ish in a good way.[/font]

Do you just want Lewa's lightning blade, air Katanas, axe, or like a Knight's kingdom sword? It actually looks easier to throw together than some other one's I've done. :P Oh, and do you want any special fonts or effects? Glow, ripple, etc.?

Okay, I'll see what I can do.Quick Preview:How's the format, font, and images? I'll still clean it up a bit more, add the glow, and finalize it. Just want to know how you like it.raiden-storms-preview.png

Edited by Click

Image Type & Dimensions: png; 300x400Exact Text: Blackadder ITC: BelthnorDescribe What You Want: Two Sapphire Suletus with crimson flanking Belthnor in front of a background similar to my avatar.Note that I really appreciate your guy's work after the first one you made for me, so thanks a lot! :biggrin:

Edited by Belthnor

Hey, just checking whether or not work has begun on my banner? If you've started working on it, I can wait, but the epic is nearing completion and if you haven't started it I may as well request the banner for the one after it...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Oh, I'm so sorry. I missed your request, and the shop's a bit short handed right now (I'm not even an official worker, I'm just trying to help Reznas catch up!), I'll see if I can have all the previously requested banners finished by the end of the week, starting with yours! Thanks for being patient!EDIT: You know, if Reznas is here, I think it would be best if he did that one to keep the style the same, since I don't know what effects he used to make it. If not, I'll do my best!

Edited by Click

Oh, I'm so sorry. I missed your request, and the shop's a bit short handed right now (I'm not even an official worker, I'm just trying to help Reznas catch up!), I'll see if I can have all the previously requested banners finished by the end of the week, starting with yours! Thanks for being patient!EDIT: You know, if Reznas is here, I think it would be best if he did that one to keep the style the same, since I don't know what effects he used to make it. If not, I'll do my best!

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I'll get it done soon Vorex. Sorry for the wait.-Rez

So, Raiden, I was working on your banner, but those pictures of the swords weren't editing well with the shadow, and I don't think I would do much better, so instead I made it in Blender! (click for bigger)airkatanarender2.png_thumb.jpgWith this model, I can now change the color, add some ambient glow, and even make it reflect the background. If I feel really ambitious, I might do the same with the mask, but not likely, although I would like to have the mask facing forwards (I could do an image of the Axalara version if you want it forwards). What do you think, and do you want any special effects like the ones mentioned?

Edited by Click

• 2 weeks later...

So, any recolors? If not, I'll see about modelling the Miru. I don't have the mask, but I might as well try! And if I model that, would you like a spinny avatar? It would be a piece of cake after modelling. Just expect a delay on that though. Modelling is not easy.And Reznas, could you take the rest of the banners? I can finish ibrow's sometime, but it would be nice to get some help. I'm not even officially a part of this store!

Image Type & Dimensions: png; 500x200, bannerExact Text: A Long And Wayward Road (subtitle) a journey to nowhere in particularDescribe What You Want: I would like the title (above) to be overlayed on this here drawing, feel free to tweak the image all you like. :biggrin:
a_long_and_wayward_road.jpgI may have over-tweaked, and I had trouble with the font. Also, this is a jpg - a png is about twice the filesize. Let me know if you'd still prefer the png, or want any other changes.Edit: Actually, I think I may like this better...a_long_and_wayward_road4.jpgI'm not fond of the border, though...Another, with the gray cleaned upa_long_and_wayward_road5.jpg Edited by Pohuaki

snowballs_c.gif

lhh2.gif

Image Type & Dimensions: png; 500x200, bannerExact Text: A Long And Wayward Road (subtitle) a journey to nowhere in particularDescribe What You Want: I would like the title (above) to be overlayed on this here drawing, feel free to tweak the image all you like. :biggrin:
a_long_and_wayward_road.jpgI may have over-tweaked, and I had trouble with the font. Also, this is a jpg - a png is about twice the filesize. Let me know if you'd still prefer the png, or want any other changes.Edit: Actually, I think I may like this better...a_long_and_wayward_road4.jpgI'm not fond of the border, though...Another, with the gray cleaned upa_long_and_wayward_road5.jpg
Awesome! :D I like the last one, very nicely cleaned. But perhaps you could change the border, something more subtle, perhaps? ...Thanks in advance, though.

Awesome! :D I like the last one, very nicely cleaned. But perhaps you could change the border, something more subtle, perhaps? ...Thanks in advance, though.
How about either of these?a_long_and_wayward_road6.jpg
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jherre/temp-pics/a_long_and_wayward_road6.jpg

a_long_and_wayward_road8.jpg

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jherre/temp-pics/a_long_and_wayward_road8.jpg

edit: Or this?a_long_and_wayward_road9.jpg

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jherre/temp-pics/a_long_and_wayward_road9.jpg

Edited by Pohuaki

snowballs_c.gif

lhh2.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Image Type & Dimensions: 500x100 for the banner, 100x100 for the avatar

Exact Text: "Byased"

Describe What You Want: Basically, all I want is my username in an avatar and banner in a stylish font with some simplistic typography. Feel free to be creative, otherwise you can PM me and I'll have a few ideas you can use. Thanks!

Edited by Byased

Just wondering if I could get a quick update on the other banner.-ibrow
Oh, yeah. I'll get that done, it shouldn't be too long.And are there any other employees taking these requests?EDIT: How's this?ibrowbanner2final.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Mewi/Banners/ibrowbanner2final.png

Edited by Click

• 3 months later...

Image Type & Dimensions: Signature, 450 x 200 (400 on top)Exact Text: Leafix's Lab (in this font)Describe What You Want: A room (sort of like a castle tower) full of tables with science-y stuff all over them, a big vat of Energized Protodermis in the center of the room and a figure in a Mahiki hunched over the nearest table, working on some blueprints. Text in Lower Left.

• 4 weeks later...