BIONICLE Toothbrush comeback

So what do you guys think if the bionicle toothbrush comes back and how would it look like, would the brush be cover by the mask and when you want to brush it will have a "pop-off" function.

We may loose those mask a lot more...       but in the toilet.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount
  • Upvote 1

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I had the Onua Nuva toothbrush and it very nearly took out one of my teeth.

To be honest, it was loose at the time I got it, but it turned me off of electric brushes for a while.

I wouldn't be surprised if they brought them back; nearly everything has a hygiene tie-in these days.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I don't think they'll come back and I don't necessarily want them to. I think they were good for their value as they were affordable and performed their primary purpose quite well, but pulling off the masks got annoying after some use.

However, if they ever come back, I'd imagine that they'd include the function of popping off the mask and come packaged with both a standard mask and a golden Mask of Power, just like the official Toa sets.

However, if they ever come back, I'd imagine that they'd include the function of popping off the mask and come packaged with both a standard mask and a golden Mask of Power, just like the official Toa sets.

Ya, if they have the mask pop-off function, I think it would be on the brush part having a connecter for the mask, instead of having that one head thing, plus I imagine that mask falling in the toilet a lot :P

Also I disagree of it having a golden mask and a stander mask, but I do think it would be pretty cool to see those having a solid protector mask.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I had the Onua Nuva and Gali Nuva toothbrushes.  They weren't really the best toothbrushes, though.  Once they wore out they were basically useless, so there wasn't any longevity to them.  The gimmick was neat, but I don't think I'll be too disappointed if they don't make BIONICLE toothbrushes again.

OpAXNpl.jpg

Real talk—I think toothbrushes might be one of those things that Lego just refuses to do anymore now that they're in a stronger financial position and don't need to license whatever they can. A similar thing would be the Lego Eggo waffles—they were a great promotion at the time, but Lego's current brand standards forbid their brand name or trademarks from being attached to food products.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Real talk—I think toothbrushes might be one of those things that Lego just refuses to do anymore now that they're in a stronger financial position and don't need to license whatever they can. A similar thing would be the Lego Eggo waffles—they were a great promotion at the time, but Lego's current brand standards forbid their brand name or trademarks from being attached to food products.

Mata Nui, that was a thing? *googles* Mata Nui, that was a thing. :o

I suppose the fact that it seems utterly ridiculous to me only proves how far Lego has ascended since then.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I remember having the Tahu Nuva toothbush back in the day. I believe I still have the Hau Nuva from it somewhere....

Anyways, I have no idea if the Bionicle toothbushes will come back someday. All I do know is that if they did come back, I would only get it if it had a new Mask that came with it. 

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I never had a Bionicle toothbrush, unfortunately. The problem with these types of products is that you can't buy a used one on ebay. 

Much like the fabled Bionicle underwear. 

Edited by The Irrational Rock

bZpOwEr

• 3 weeks later...

There should have been Piraka toothbrushes. Given the emphasis on their teeth.

"Remember kids, brush your teeth twice a day and you'll have whites as pearly as Thok's!"

But you better hope they don't start glowing in the dark.

• Upvote 4

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water

This reminds me, there were BIONICLE cake toppers. You could go to a bakery and get a BIONICLE themed cake. I remember I ordered them off Bricklink years ago. Probably stored away with my other BIONICLE stuff.

41S%2BTUqjbxL.jpg

CK-376.jpg

b968a141c2165705f4203fc7f623a764.jpg

The third cake was literally the exact thing I got for one of my B-days, words, everything, that might be the one actually... Never mind I was older than that.

Edited by Jakers_

This reminds me, there were BIONICLE cake toppers. You could go to a bakery and get a BIONICLE themed cake. I remember I ordered them off Bricklink years ago. Probably stored away with my other BIONICLE stuff.

41S%2BTUqjbxL.jpg

CK-376.jpg

b968a141c2165705f4203fc7f623a764.jpg

The third cake was literally the exact thing I got for one of my B-days, words, everything, that might be the one actually... Never mind I was older than that.

Where did that picture come from? Maybe they only came in Jacob.

Edited by bioniclepluslotr