Technic Tournament 2: This Time It's Personal!

Pahrak Model ZX

This seems like a good time to mention that when I've been splitting a winning fighter's Widgets amongst the players who promoted them, I've included the players who attempted to promote them but failed.  Since you attempted to promote Pridak, you'll still get a chunk of that when he wins.

I've been thinking this was a questionable idea that I'd do away with in Tournament 3, but now I think I might want to replace it with a similar failsafe to be used in events such as this.

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Okay it’s a little early but we’ve been dead for days and I want to watch Star Wars, so

SEMI-FINAL ROUND END!  Updated Widget counts can be found in the first post!

Championship Match: (Ends December 10th at 9 PM EST)

-Flare Slizer (500 W) vs Pridak (0 W)

Edited by Pahrak #0579

Ghidora: Your Commercial is successful, bringing in 404640 for Pridak!  You currently have 0 W.

Well...this is interesting.  Everyone but Pulse is broke, and even if Pulse put in all his Widgets and got maximum luck, he wouldn't be able to push Flare past Pridak.  Given the circumstances, I'm just going to go ahead and end the round now.  Give me a minute to get everything sorted and I'll officially start the Title Match!

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH END!  Updated Widget counts can be found in the first post!

Having utterly annihilated the records and coming up just shy of a mind-boggling one million Widgets, Pridak has been named Champion of the Second Technic Tournament!

Title Match: (Ends December 11th at 2 PM EST)

-Granite/Rock Slizer (0 W) vs Pridak (0 W)

Lucina: Your Commercial is successful, bringing in 864,282 for Pridak record broken already!  You currently have 0 W.

Pohatu: Your Commercial is successful, bringing in 1,296,423 for Pridak what the bloody karz!  You currently have 0 W.

Ghidora: Your Commercial is successful, bringing in another 1,296,423 for Pridak I will never understand the dice!  You currently have 0 W.

So this puts Pridak at 3,457,128 W.  What a monster.

I can't possibly get Granite to a total over Pridak, can I?

Either that, it's all or nothing. 61112W on Granite, Magazine Ad. He'll go down fighting more fiercely than any other... hopefully...

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.