Technic Tournament 2: This Time It's Personal!

Pahrak Model ZX

If I have zero widgets, that just means I have to use negative widgets, right? And it's a multiplier... a negative timed by a negative results in a positive. Even though I'm all out of widgets, I'm still not giving up.

-999,999,999,999,999W on Granite, Magazine Ad.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

If I have zero widgets, that just means I have to use negative widgets, right? And it's a multiplier... a negative timed by a negative results in a positive. Even though I'm all out of widgets, I'm still not giving up.

-999,999,999,999,999W on Granite, Magazine Ad.

I'd fund it. And since I'm funding you negatively, give me all your widgets.

By the way, apparently a negative times a negative makes a positive because you add the angles of the numbers while multiplying their values. Funky.

Fine, if I can't use negative widgets then... I'll use alphabetical widgets!

I attempt to sponsor Granite with an amount of 'Makepridaknotwin' amount of widgets via magazine ad, and again with radio ad, and TV commercial, and internet campaign.

Pridak doesn't make sense, either, but look where he is! In fact, if Granite loses, I'll fight against Pridak myself. 

Anyway, I sponsor Granite with 'Pahrak '0579' via Magazine Ad, Radio Ad, Internet Campaign, and TV Commercial. I won't let Granite down. 

Nevermore: Your Commercial is successful, bringing in 1080353 for Pridak well okay!  You currently have 0 W.

Well, everyone’s broke, so no point in delaying.  Title Match end—Pridak has defeated Granite and become the new Defending Champion!  Since everyone but Pulse sponsored Pridak, you all get an even cut, so…technically, I guess everyone but Pulse ties for the win.  Weird.

Well, thanks for playing everyone!  If you have any comments or suggestions, I have a feedback post up on my blog—it also includes a few things I’m thinking of changing/planning to implement in the next game, if you’d like to take a look over those.  

Edited by Pahrak #0579

How would we even run that?

Round 1:

Pridak vs Pridak

Pridak vs Pridak

Pridak vs Pridak

Pridak vs Pridak

"I'll sponsor Pridak!  Come on, beat Pridak!"

"Pridak defeats Pridak and moves on!"

"Sorry, you're already sponsoring Pridak so you can't sponsor Pridak."

This is utter madness.  Not Sparta, just madness.

You cannot force anyone to sponsor Pridak.  The bond between sponsor and fighter cannot be forced.

And there's no need to sponsor me, I'm already the real winner.  Heheheheh...

it's pridak

it's not forcing at all

it's just the natural order of things

• Upvote 1

Figured I might as well post this here, in case anyone’s still checking this topic.

I’ve begun the poll to determine fighters for Technic Tournament 3 & Knuckles!  If you’d like to vote, just click here and see who’s eligible.

Let’s pick someone who can beat Pridak, yeah?