• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What Are You Thinking?

Thoughts Conversation

• Please log in to reply
646 replies to this topic

#641 Offline Electric Light Gunhaver

Electric Light Gunhaver
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 29-May 15
  • 4,257 posts
  •  

Posted May 29 2018 - 06:12 PM

Well, would you look at that? I got a new spinny. Weee.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

#642 Offline The Hip Historian Iaredios

The Hip Historian Iaredios
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 10-April 07
  • 2,869 posts
  •  

Posted May 31 2018 - 05:29 AM

Rhomaion history. What's new?

Also been slowly reading some DC Comic stuff so i can eventually get around to reading The Button (which I have, just noteverything that leads up to it).

line.gif

gb_shaman_sketch_banner.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo (HEAD DEVELOPER) | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Farts are just the ghosts of that which we ate                                                               -                                                                 D r e a m s. They're the hurricanes that wash the soul-filth from the super-dome of the night-mind.

#643 Offline Electric Light Gunhaver

Electric Light Gunhaver
  • Members

• 29-May 15
  • 4,257 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 17 2018 - 09:22 PM

Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven't been around as much. There hasn't been a lot that I've wanted to, well, share... 

Anyways, I want to say thank you for keeping this place alive for two years! That's amazing to me!

Here's hoping we make it to three!

t5pQDlO.jpg

#644 Offline Davros (still TTL)

Davros (still TTL)
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 20-January 16
  • 3,735 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2018 - 01:17 PM

Wow two years for a topic that's impressive.

Now what am I thinking about?
I'm at a low point in my life with my father's passing and about to go to college in about two months time.

I feel lost but I know what to do.
Throughout all this I've found a mental strength I never knew I had.

#645 Offline Electric Light Gunhaver

Electric Light Gunhaver
  • Members

• 29-May 15
  • 4,257 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 18 2018 - 11:45 PM

These past few months have been difficult for me,too. But as long as you keep at it, things start to be better.

Grief is a difficult thing to deal with. That's one of the weirdest and stupidest things I've said on this forum, but I do not have the words to describe it. All I can say is that I'm sorry for you, and that I wish the best for you, TimeLord. 

Edited by Electric Light Gunhaver, Jun 18 2018 - 11:47 PM.

t5pQDlO.jpg

#646 Offline Davros (still TTL)

Davros (still TTL)
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 20-January 16
  • 3,735 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 20 2018 - 10:09 PM

These past few months have been difficult for me,too. But as long as you keep at it, things start to be better.

Grief is a difficult thing to deal with. That's one of the weirdest and stupidest things I've said on this forum, but I do not have the words to describe it. All I can say is that I'm sorry for you, and that I wish the best for you, TimeLord.

Thank you I agree grief is a difficult thing to tackle. I'm surprisingly not mentally falling apart. Like I said this strength just kinda came out of me through all this.

Right this moment one of my band friends (only 14) is in heart ache because he can't get back with his ex. I'm trying to tell him his pain will get better but he just won't listen. Advice?

#647 Offline Davros (still TTL)

Davros (still TTL)
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 20-January 16
  • 3,735 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 01 2018 - 07:38 AM

I don't know why but some of my toes have gone numb in my right foot and thats concerning me right now.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users