• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Useless Knowledge

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Tahukan

Tahukan
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 17-June 13
  • 532 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 14 2017 - 01:20 AM

The lizard people are working to take over the world as we speak and there's nothing we can do.

The U.S. air force and Canadian government attempted to build a flying saucer at Area 51, it was a colossal failure and ended up being completely uncontrollable as well as barely being able to fly.

Edited by Tahukan, Oct 14 2017 - 01:20 AM.

I make memes and things.

:voyanui:  [ TCM2: Bluefire | A Bionicle Meme | YouTube ]  :voyanui:

#162 Offline Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Chief TimeLord of Tesara
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 20-January 16
  • 3,201 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2017 - 08:10 AM

Speaking of lizard people taking over.
One of China's cities (I can't remember which one.) Is becoming a cashless society. No cash, no checks, no credit or debit cards.
Only online banking.

TimeLord's Mini Rant
Some facts included

Really a entire city where I can't even use loose change to buy a soda but have to whip out my phone have it send out a signal to the machine type a password show a photo ID. That's stupid.
First off individuals who carry cash are more likely to shop smarter because they can physically see how much they have.
Secondly the risk of hackers would be much higher do to individuals to be able to use phone scanners on public Wi-Fi to steal your account information.
Thirdly (this is how it ties into Lizard people.)
The Lizard people master plan is to eliminate all forms of currency to the point where money doesn't exist. This creates economic disaster by destroying economy as a global whole.
The Lizard people then show up and fix it by bringing back physical currency.

The Lizard People agenda came off of many different conspiracy websites.

Edited by Chief TimeLord of Tesara, Oct 15 2017 - 08:13 AM.

BZPower's Mahri Nui
Coming in 2018

BZPMN Character:
Daenerys of Ko-Koro
Banner made by Onaku
YmwduzE.png

#163 Offline Tahukan

Tahukan
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 17-June 13
  • 532 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2017 - 01:29 PM

Bear fighting is illegal in Canada.

An add-on to what TimeLord said:

The elimination of bear fighting was the 4th step of a 10 step plan to further strengthen their animal army for the eventual takeover.

Once their plan comes to fruition and all animal violence is illegal when all the Kangaroo punchers have stopped, and all the lion hunters have ceased hunting they will begin.

First, the animals will leave and congregate in increasingly larger groups as they await the Lizard people to burrow up from the ground, once they arrive the animals will form a moving pathway upon which the Lizard people will glide into homes and take them over.

This will be the beginning of the end.

Edited by Tahukan, Oct 15 2017 - 01:31 PM.

I make memes and things.

#164 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 24-November 02
  • 10,632 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Oct 15 2017 - 02:06 PM

Let's ease off the conspiracy theories, please.

Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

#165 Offline Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Chief TimeLord of Tesara
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 20-January 16
  • 3,201 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2017 - 08:49 PM

He mentioned Lizard people and my China fact just fit perfectly into the craziness of lizard people theories.
Will stop.

Did you know that licking a stamp burns a quarter of a calorie.

BZPower's Mahri Nui
Coming in 2018

BZPMN Character:
Daenerys of Ko-Koro
Banner made by Onaku
YmwduzE.png

#166 Offline Tahukan

Tahukan
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 17-June 13
  • 532 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 16 2017 - 12:27 AM

Apologies, making fun of crazy stuff is a love of mine. I'm looking at your Michael Bay.

Bill Gates could at one point jump over a chair.

I make memes and things.

#167 Offline Hyethut (Iaredios)

Hyethut (Iaredios)
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 10-April 07
  • 2,813 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2017 - 12:44 PM

Lizard people insanity among other ilk brings taint to the words "Conspiracy Theory", observations of real things occurring, but are actively being covered up or sideshowed by distractions.

Here is a useless fact. There is a doomsday cult that regards itself as a conspiracy theory but its foundations are contrary to such and are based off of the following: In the 1990's a guy wanted to make the US currency based on material goods once more instead of mere baseless currency based off of a strong economy, but he was denied a hearing to propose his ideas named the National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA) before appropriate authorities. That should have been it, but lunacy sprouted from it in the form of people making "theories" on that NESARA is the codewors for the announcement of a new one world government as devised by humanoid dromeosaurids who are in some space fiasco and they sent a messenger in ancient times who took the form of a man, Jesus Christ, according to them he was a military leader among these space dinos. They taught that the NESARA announcement and the bliss to come from it was going to be announced during the administration of George W. Bush, but as there has now been quite some time since then, all the NESARA cultists can do is say "any day now!"

line.gif

onu-koro_banner.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo (HEAD DEVELOPER) | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Farts are just the ghosts of that which we ate                                                               -                                                                 D r e a m s. They're the hurricanes that wash the soul-filth from the super-dome of the night-mind.

#168 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 24-November 02
  • 10,632 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Oct 18 2017 - 02:40 PM

I already asked that conspiracy theory discussion stop. Ignoring that and posting both conspiracy theory and religious discussion isn't okay. It stops now.

#169 Offline Hyethut (Iaredios)

Hyethut (Iaredios)
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 10-April 07
  • 2,813 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2017 - 04:06 PM

My apologies, I can remove if you so wish.

line.gif

onu-koro_banner.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo (HEAD DEVELOPER) | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Farts are just the ghosts of that which we ate                                                               -                                                                 D r e a m s. They're the hurricanes that wash the soul-filth from the super-dome of the night-mind.

#170 Offline Scrubbish

Scrubbish
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 14-August 16
  • 2,344 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2017 - 04:44 PM

I already asked that conspiracy theory discussion stop. Ignoring that and posting both conspiracy theory and religious discussion isn't okay. It stops now.

https://en.wikipedia...eedom_of_speech

#171 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 24-November 02
  • 10,632 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Oct 18 2017 - 05:05 PM

https://en.wikipedia...eedom_of_speech

From the BZPower Rules and Guidelines:

Religious sigs, posts, and PMs are not allowed on BZPower. This includes quotes from the Bible, Koran, or other religious publications, as well as statements or sigs such as "Jesus Loves You" or "Proud to be a Christian."

Political sigs, posts, and PMs are not allowed on BZPower. This includes other topics related to politics such as abortion or gun control as well as any statement promoting or insulting certain political ideologies.

Please read the BZPower rules before continuing to post.

#172 Offline Scrubbish

Scrubbish
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 14-August 16
  • 2,344 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2017 - 08:24 PM

I highly doubt that merely mentioning Jesus makes a post a religious post.  Which is what Iaredios did.  He merely mentioned Jesus.

#173 Offline Chief TimeLord of Tesara

Chief TimeLord of Tesara
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 20-January 16
  • 3,201 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2017 - 08:34 PM

I highly doubt that merely mentioning Jesus makes a post a religious post. Which is what Iaredios did. He merely mentioned Jesus.

He did mention a conspicuously theory.
Also as topic creator I ask you guys to stop before they lock the topic.

BZPower's Mahri Nui
Coming in 2018

BZPMN Character:
Daenerys of Ko-Koro
Banner made by Onaku
YmwduzE.png

#174 Offline Tahukan

Tahukan
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 17-June 13
  • 532 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 18 2017 - 10:45 PM

To move away from that then here's something interesting I learned the other day, the early versions of YouTube required you to be signed to a network to use custom thumbnails and channel art, it was the main draw to partnering up and signing away a sum of your income, if you had fancy art and flashy thumbnails you would naturally increase the number of viewers/subs you'd get. Now that everyone has access to this and much more the main allure of networks is that big channels are members or they're a small network devoted to helping you, most, however, are just in it to take a share of your ad revenue.

To surmise, the once essential YouTube network system is now more or less a money machine to take advantage of those who don't know any better with few exceptions.

Edited by Tahukan, Oct 18 2017 - 10:45 PM.

I make memes and things.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users