Gavla's Comics: The End

Gavla

How come his mask changed. And 'Life' has completely gone insane. He's killing almost everyone, soon he'll be the only one there in the universe.

Exactly. How can one stop death by causing it himself? Or based on the title he's just watching people die or something... Edited by Takua Dragonstar7

hey their not knocked out against the wall or the bath room... interesting of what death says Life makes him look like the good guy.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

The Void isn't the underworld, and he's so big because of something called perspective.

It didn't look live Gavla was closer to "us", it didn't really look like he moved at all. Unless Death moved up to Gavla. Or vice versa.

The viewing angle changed. First therr panels were a closeup. Gavla didn't move until later.

bBhcfWO.png

Ooooh, death wants to watch the pretty explosions! and so do I! that'll be fun. WAIT A SECCOND. there is no time in the void, but life is going to destroy the void with the mask of time, and death is so calm, but he is always like that, and gav is there, and life is out there, but they are the same person, and the gav in there must be from the past and so they are corrupting the time line if life destroys the void his past gav is in, which would cause life to cease to exist, which would mean this never happened, so *BREATH* gav and life would both be dead, and if gav is dead, the universe gav destroyed would still be there, which means goggles gav would be dead along with the akaku makuta guy, which means that that universe would be empty of life forms. and if past gav is dead, then there would be no comics, and I WOULDENT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GS!!! GAV DON'T DO IT!!! NOOOOOO!

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

You forget that all universes and dimensions are held in the Void.

Destroying one wouldn't destroy another, or a future being. Since time does next exist in the Void.

If it did, and your logic was true, Life would already be gone. Since Gavla has already crushed the universes that came before his own.

Some people forget what Death said to Gavla in AVID. That in the future his hands will be covered in the dead of trillions.

That sentence has come true. Multiple times, probably.

Comic-

The Launch

Also, none of the shown Gavla(s) are the same. Life isn't the same as Dead Gavla, and Goggles is a completely different one.

There is only one thing connecting Life and Dead Gavla. Life's body was the one MG took over in AVID. We saw Death move the body.

We also already established that in the comics.

lovewarconga2.png

Also, none of the shown Gavla(s) are the same. Life isn't the same as Dead Gavla, and Goggles is a completely different one.

There is only one thing connecting Life and Dead Gavla. Life's body was the one MG took over in AVID. We saw Death move the body.

We also already established that in the comics.

Phew, I lost my bolts for a seccond there, and good comic to you.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

The Toa were useless, that's the reason.

Comic-

Life's Explanation

This comic doesn't meet my normal standards, but it gets the point across.

Panel wise, it's fine. Sort of, text wise I think my brain gave up at the end.

There was a lot of cutting of the script. Odd, since this comic was originally planned in advance.

lovewarconga2.png