Kal the Guardian

Alan/BattlefieldIC:

Alan twitched. This was getting just the slightest bit annoying. Still trying to crush and shatter all he could, he yelled, "Why won't you die, you son of a piraka?!"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Artorre: Skakdi Fight:Artorre, still reeling from the attacks of Krokk, Mala and Tyrana, barely ducked in time to dodge the sheet of ice. He shakily got up and used his sword to cut through the skakdi with a beam of fire.

IC (forest):The ice that had been flung across the island gathered itself into a thousand different forms. Skakdi. All made of ice.A choice word flew from Ena's mouth. Su'un had no weapon now... and it was all her fault.She pulled out her rope-slash-nunchucks and swung them around her head in show whilst, inside, she reached out, trying to sense something she could magnetize. Her results were postive: While many of the Skakdi had no metallic fragments inside them, there were several that did."Come at me," she growled to the materializing forces.

IC: Levacius / BattlefieldLevacius wasn't insane. Seriously.The fact he was cleaving his way into the middle of the Skakdi force debated that.Someone like Alan with a birds eye view could look down and see that - his blades spinning furiously, Levacius was shattering the Skakdi, one by one. Perhaps the Skakdi were bad shots. Perhaps he was good at dodging. Or perhaps somebody charging into the center of a mass of super-powered ice warriors was just unbelievable. Whatever it was, it was happening."Now this I don't need elemental powers..."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

GM IC:All the Frezhahks made no move to defend themselves as now hundreds of them were being destroyed. Although, for each Skakdi destroyed, the rest seemed to get more… solid?The literal sheet of ice covering all directions at head height remained where it was, even as Skakdi were destroyed, which meant that those trapped under it had to remain ducked as the thing continued to get colder, and it meant that those on top had to deal with freezing feet and now with the walls that had formed, which also stretched from one side of the island to the other. Needless to say, it was so far away that the other side couldn’t be seen from where all the combatants were. The scale of Dreamland was huge. Perhaps even bigger than most of the combatants had thought previously. As such, the numbers of Frezhahk also seemed a bigger challenge than before.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Alan/BattlefieldIC:

"Karz," muttered Alan as he realized just how large the island really was. This would take forever... First thing, though, was to separate that sheet. He focused on splitting an entire section off it and shoving it into the ocean. Of course, that section would be infinitesimal compared to the rest of it. But it would be a start, at least.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

IC: Battlefield/ Ice sheetIt is so cold, thought the fusion. He stood on hte newly created ice sheet and he felt so cold.He could not think of what to do. How was he supposed to fight something like this? He honestly did not know.OOC: I can't think of a name for this Kaita. :confused:

OOC: How about Smstinkmr? The first letters of all those guys in your signature. :PGM IC:The section split off and fell off the island, taking several hundred more Frezhahks with it. But the wall quickly readjusted and closed the gap, beginning to form a ceiling to completely enclose them.

IC: Artorre: Skakdi Fight:A blazing inferno from his sword enveloped Artorre, melting a bit of the ice above him. He jumped out onto the surface."Everyone who can destroy a significant amount of ice, do so on my mark!" He yelled to anyone who might hear him."3... 2... 1...!"He pointed his sword at the ground and sent a beam of fire out of it, and began sweeping it over the ice in an attempt to cut through it and free anyone who might be trapped below it.

IC: Su'un - BattlefieldAs if on cue with Artorre's order, a brilliant pillar of flame tore through a portion of the ice, revealing an extremely haggard Trytan crawling out."Well, now that that's taken care," he muttered.Climbing to his feet, and trying to ignore how cold they were, he ran over to where Ena was, lighting a couple of fireballs."Okay, we start out with a giant ice Skakdi, and now we've got an army of regular-sized ones?" he questioned as he hurled the flames at the nearest Skakdis.IC: Rayhoun/Tempest - BattlefieldAt that same time, another section of ice blew up, sending shards of the crystalline stuff flying in all directions, revealing two Toa dragging themselves out. Or rather, one dragging the other out."Yes, this day just keeps getting better and better," Rayhoun (the dragger) muttered, before doing his best to lay Sirel on the nearest flat surface he could find, namely, another section of ice."It's a little cold, but it sure as karz beats suffocating down there," he told her.OOC: Slight bunnying on my part Kal, but I didn't really know what else to do.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Alan/BattlefieldIC:

Figuring that it would be best not to let the thing seal everything in, Alan kept blasting hole after hole in to dome of ice. His elemental reserves were quickly diminishing, but he would hopefully be able to keep it up for long enough... At least, he hoped someone would come up with a plan.

GM IC:The many Skakdi, even while hundreds more of them were destroyed, began to laugh. And laugh. Ultimately, the ice “box” was forced to collapse upon itself, crushing even more Skakdi. And still the remaining Frezhahks laughed.As each Skakdi was destroyed, the remaining ones seemed to get more solid. And he wouldn’t stop laughing, all of him.

IC: Levacius / Suicidal RampageAs Levacius darted and weaved amidst the Skakdi army, he joined the laughter with one of his own.He stopped a moment, clambering atop a fallen tree trunk, and looked down. "Wait!" he shouted. "What are we laughing about?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

GM IC:All the Frezhahks turned to Levacius at once, their grinning faces being etched into his memory. They stopped laughing long enough to answer him, “Because all you are doing is wasting energy. Each time you destroy one of me, I grow stronger. When only one is left, I will be at my full potential. Then the true fight will begin. Either way, you all lose.” And they all began to laugh again.

IC: Levacius / Being Suicidal"So... wait. Hold on." he looked down. "So the more of you I kill, the more exciting of an end boss?"He shrugged. "Alright then!" he shouted, leaping from the tree and onto one the Skakdi, who he decapitated before he even hit ground.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Battlefield Hios had been saved from decapitation from the ice sheet by his Kanohi Hau. Now he was on the ice, wrapped in a great, cacoon-like bundle of the heat vines to protect from the intense cold. From two small opening in the wrappings of glowing plant matter, his blue eyes had a limited view of the fight. The Freszhahks had iced over the plain of trees, robbing him of access to the plant life there. And he was trapped in one of his two weaknesses, protected only by his creations. His vines might not even last long from the decreasing temperature.IC: ForestTyrana watched the battle, still concealed by her Chameleon powered granted by the Faxon. So, that Skakdi was back, only in numbers this time, creating some sort of ice structure around them. What to do? she wondered. Continue fighting for this Skakdi, or make my escape?

GM IC:Oblivious to those surrounding him, Frezhahk paid most attention to one being in particular who he had given his power to. Jumping into her mind, he demanded, ‘AND JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE JUST CONTEMPLATING? GET BACK HERE, THIS FIGHT IS FAR FROM OVER!’

IC: BattlefieldTyrana grumbled something about the order and crept back into the battle, still concealed. As she moved through the crowds of Frezhahks, the thin figure searching for a certain opponent. Where's that Toa of Fire? she thought, scanning the area for Su'un with her red eyes. IC: BattlefieldThat last bit of information given by Frezhahk reached Hios' ears. He couldn't just lie there in his plants and wait asnd see if anyone could defeat the Skakdi. The Toa needed to help fight back, even if his creation were just barely providing him safety.All the glowing vines wrapped around Hios began to slither and writhe, twisting and lengthening their forms. Those closest to his body grasped him tighter, and others grew thicker. Slowly, the mass of plant matter rose off the icy ground, no longer resembling a cacoon, but a humanoid shape. Any frost-resistant plants he knew off were added to the growing collection, as well as a layer of bark to certain areas.Finally it stood -- a large and burly construct of plants, with Hios' head visible amoung the vines. Tendrils served as fingers and toes, with more acting as tentacles sprouting from the back. Armor in the form of wood and back coated sections of the body. Not only did it keep him warm, but also allowed movement and activity in the fight.Staff in hand (which seemed to be the source of all the plant matter, as vines could be seen originating from it that made up the right hand), the Toa of the Green advanced on the Skakdi. If killing them made the Skakdi stronger, then perhaps only incapacitating them would prevent that. Powerful blasts of energy came from the jewels of his weapon as he launched force bolts at Frezhahks' legs and feet, while the heat-producing vines on the back reached out to break off the claws and arms of others.