Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Awesome.There's a con happening next Saturday and Sunday. I'm planning on buying a friend a brony shirt (along with one for myself, if I can afford).I'm also going dressed as Sanji from One Piece, but that's irrelevant.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

So anyway when are Sea Ponies gonna show up in Friendship is Magic ??Because I mean, it's crazy-overdue. They were the best part of the original.

>implying that the original had a best partBut yeah, I actually agree. SHOO BE DOO SHOO SHOO BE DOO

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

So anyway when are Sea Ponies gonna show up in Friendship is Magic ??Because I mean, it's crazy-overdue. They were the best part of the original.

>implying that the original had a best part
It's definitely hard to decide! There were a lot of great things and moments in the original, like the SMOOZE, and the Grundles, and the massive multi-part epic about the Flutter Ponies. Not to mention the original pilot, which was dark as heck. But I always had the softest spot for the Sea Ponies. They straight-up rock. it had its faults just like any other show, and if I had to choose which MLP series is the best overall I'd probably choose FiM (with G1 at #2 and Tales bringing up #3, though I enjoyed it as well), but I got a lot of enjoyment out G1 growing up. Y'all who are just hitching on now with the FiM train are totally noobs. BT
bring back "an cool dude"

Y'all who are just hitching on now with the FiM train are totally noobs. BT

And totally proud of it. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

And totally proud of it. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png
Just as long as you pay yo respect, dogg http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png
Well, I was Galaxy for a bit. :P

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

That's like saying those who started with Next Generation are noobs. :P[/elitist]Seriously though... G1 weirded me out.

More like saying "those who started with Voyager are noobs," which is valid. Of course, this is speaking as someone who started with TOS. ;)

Just as long as you pay yo respect, dogg http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png
Oh man, those were the best times. High-five for good memories, m'man.

That's like saying those who started with Next Generation are noobs. :P[/elitist]Seriously though... G1 weirded me out.

More like saying "those who started with Voyager are noobs," which is valid. Of course, this is speaking as someone who started with TOS. ;)

Oh man, those were the best times. High-five for good memories, m'man.
Voyager was also good.FiM has better plot, then ANY other children's cartoon, at the moment.

Voyager was also good.FiM has better plot, then ANY other children's cartoon, at the moment.

Voyager was good; I liked it quite a lot actually (I feel it's underrated). As for FiM, I agree it's better than any current children's cartoon, which is why it's the only current children's cartoon (and indeed, only current television show) I watch. It's an utter delight. I have four ponies at my desk at the office where I work.

Voyager was good; I liked it quite a lot actually (I feel it's underrated). As for FiM, I agree it's better than any current children's cartoon, which is why it's the only current children's cartoon (and indeed, only current television show) I watch. It's an utter delight. I have four ponies at my desk at the office where I work.
Voyager is my second fave Star Trek. :PThe only other Children's cartoon I watch is Spongebob... xDFiM needs to be twice a week.

Star Trek favorite is probably either Voyager or Next Generation. But on-topic, FiM should totally be every day. As for other children's shows, I watch Phineas and Ferb, but that's about it (most other shows I watch are crime shows like CSI: Miami or Psych.) Given that there's two hours til the new episode and I've already seen all of FiM, are any of the shows worth searching up online?

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

Star Trek favorite is probably either Voyager or Next Generation. But on-topic, FiM should totally be every day. As for other children's shows, I watch Phineas and Ferb, but that's about it (most other shows I watch are crime shows like CSI: Miami or Psych.) Given that there's two hours til the new episode and I've already seen all of FiM, are any of the shows worth searching up online?

If you like crime shows and don't mind comedy, I've become a fan of Bored to Death, although that might be mainly because I'm a fanatic about Jason Schwartzman. :P I also watch the Daily Show and the Colbert Report...ooh, Conan O'Brien did an awesome set of shows this week in New York City, which were so much fun to watch being the old Late Night fan that I am.Coming back on topic, I agree that FiM is the best children's show I've seen on TV right now. I like Adventure Time, but after Chowder and Flapjack it just seemed like yet one more surreal cartoon, which isn't to say it's bad, far from it. It just felt like more of the same. Cartoon Network's lineup in general seems to have gone off the cliff lately, which sucks. I grew up with the stuff on that channel so to see it go downhill kills me.

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

The next episode's coming soon. Can't wait to see Rarity again!

True dat!

If you like crime shows and don't mind comedy, I've become a fan of Bored to Death, although that might be mainly because I'm a fanatic about Jason Schwartzman. :P I also watch the Daily Show and the Colbert Report...ooh, Conan O'Brien did an awesome set of shows this week in New York City, which were so much fun to watch being the old Late Night fan that I am.Coming back on topic, I agree that FiM is the best children's show I've seen on TV right now. I like Adventure Time, but after Chowder and Flapjack it just seemed like yet one more surreal cartoon, which isn't to say it's bad, far from it. It just felt like more of the same. Cartoon Network's lineup in general seems to have gone off the cliff lately, which sucks. I grew up with the stuff on that channel so to see it go downhill kills me.
If you're looking for something good on Cartoon Network, Young Justice is pretty good, but it's really aimed more at older kids. FiM is one of the best shows out there for younger kids, while still appealing to the older audiences (in some case up until their early thirties. :P) I blame "Robot Unicorn Attack" partially, given that it helped make unicorns more manly, and the fact that there's some popular guy on the internet who watches it. Also, hilarious conversation with my brother about the show

Me: You obsess over unicorns all the time, but I'm weird for watching My Little Pony?Him: Because they're ponies.Me: *facepalm*

edit: Okay, how the karz did my post end up before LR's when I freaking quoted him?edit 2: Nevermind, just my computer messing up. :P Edited by Hyper Rarity
rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika