• 1 year later...

Oh wow, I'd completely forgotten about these. Tattorack, you're actually alive!

And uh...

Yeah, they're pretty much dead. :

I now wish it wasn't, though.

Yeah I'm semi-alive, just hadn't found a reason to go much further than BZPowers news portal.

(but then I decided to post something and take a peak at some things anyways...)

A pity this is dead, guess I'll have to compile my sprites into a single sheet and post for all to use...

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

That's a great idea. They're really amazing sprites and I'd hate to see them go to waste.

Ok, I'll do that (hope it'll help breathing some life into Bionicle... it doesn't seem like the site is very active, and the wiki's say a ton of members left for Hero Factory :/ )

What are you currently doing btw?

(gosh, this is all very off topic XD )

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

(Sssshhhh, we're discussing the future of my comics *winkwink, nudgenudge*.) ;D

Mostly playing in the Bionicle RPGs here, and posting some artwork in General Art, nothing much besides that. Might get back into making comics, though they'll probably be hand-drawn instead of using kits.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

So far, they're not too bad. The characters, though slightly generic seem good, then again, every comic maker's characters are generic in some way. Jokes are good for a first try, but there's definitely room for improvement. I look forward to more in the future!

My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

• 3 weeks later...

I just noticed this! While the graphics could use improvement, The comedy is original and interesting. I would suggest making speech bubbles to help distinguish who is talking other than text color. Good luck on whatever you plan next.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

• 2 weeks later...