BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

Well, I wasn't expecting that kind of update. Does this signal a waiting period before Act 2 will begin?~|ET|~

The opposite; we're ready to rev up after taking our break! If all goes well you will have a more substantial update tonight.
Oh, that's great news. And on your birthday even! You really do spoil us. :PBut really, that's good to hear. I'm looking forward to it.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Who is this "madison" person you speak of? This is clearly an unnamed and unidentified new character!

I am simply making a intuitive conjecture as to who the new character is. This conjecture is supported by the following evidence:

1. This character's introduction was posted by Nukaya.

2. This character runs quickly, like Nukaya.

3. All other character's names, previously, were real names of the BZPower members who posted them.

4. Nukaya's real name, by her own admission, is Madison.

Or, if none of you believe in logic, this character is already mortally awesome. Therefore this character must be Madison, otherwise known as Nukaya. :)

Who is this "madison" person you speak of? This is clearly an unnamed and unidentified new character!

I am simply making a intuitive conjecture as to who the new character is. This conjecture is supported by the following evidence: 1. This character's introduction was posted by Nukaya. 2. This character runs quickly, like Nukaya. 3. All other character's names, previously, were real names of the BZPower members who posted them. 4. Nukaya's real name, by her own admission, is Madison. Or, if none of you believe in logic, this character is already mortally awesome. Therefore this character must be Madison, otherwise known as Nukaya. :)

A brilliant deduction. It would have been better if you realized her name was Maddison ;)

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

-snipception-
A brilliant deduction. It would have been better if you realized her name was Maddison ;)

Oh

My

God.

There's two of them? =O

We shall now proceed to pit Madison against Maddison in an epic clone-battle of awesomeness. Running ensured.

Anyway, I see Sinport's name has finally been publicized =)

Curses, Ray, why couldn't you have just called it 'Anti-Stardex'? Would've saved me like 5 minutes changing everything on the Wiki..... [/TimeIsMoney] [/i'mPoor]

Edited by Zeene

iquXD5X.png

Tenuk's right, he changed the mood, but it is important to clarify that the Haccine isn't what it appeared. It didn't allow the computer to do anything it couldn't normally - what it did was allow someone to take over Brian so they could get access to it.As for the console, it has only one ability - to modify the stats of things. So it can change, say, the stats for how athletic you are, the amount of bullets in your nerf gun, or the emotional color your card is coded with. However, as you can see, these small changes can have pretty drastic effects.

webbanner.gif

I am simply making a intuitive conjecture as to who the new character is. This conjecture is supported by the following evidence: 1. This character's introduction was posted by Nukaya. 2. This character runs quickly, like Nukaya. 3. All other character's names, previously, were real names of the BZPower members who posted them. 4. Nukaya's real name, by her own admission, is Madison. Or, if none of you believe in logic, this character is already mortally awesome. Therefore this character must be Madison, otherwise known as Nukaya. :)
My apologies, Maddison. *brain crash* Anyway, this new character is looking better and better. I also I am finding more evidence to support my deduction. Pole-vaulting. Gotta love it.

It's kind of difficult to tell when there's an update when all the panels are labelled "[???]::::"... just sayin

It won't last much longer.Also have you tried using the RSS feed on the mirror? Or tracking the topic for new replies? There's lots of fun automated ways to follow it.

webbanner.gif

It's kind of difficult to tell when there's an update when all the panels are labelled "[???]::::"... just sayin

It won't last much longer.Also have you tried using the RSS feed on the mirror? Or tracking the topic for new replies? There's lots of fun automated ways to follow it.

Yeah, I'm using the RSS feed on the BZPStuck site, but my home page only shows the titles for the last three entrees - which means that it's looked like this for the past few days:

[???]::::

IrMSNn3.png

Interesting... Is there a relationship between the LEGO croc in what I presume to be the real world and the crocodile-like plushie in her dream/game world...?[???]: Wake up.[???]: Pick up curiously head-like object on shelf above bed.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

[Maddison]: Boot up your computer and check the BZPStuck Forums.

[Maddison]: Okay, run to your computer VERY VERY FAST, do a flip and THEN check the BZPStuck Forums.

Let's see if we get a tie-back to the very first page =)

iquXD5X.png

Funnily, while the poster on Maddison's wall reads 'NBA', or 'Nakodile Baseball Association', it has now been revealed that Nakodiles don't really exist, but are actually called Camodiles. What, next you'll be mistaking a PINKACHEW for a KLETHAIRY or something ridiculous like that.Is this a slight continuity error I'm spotting here? ;)

Edited by Zeene

iquXD5X.png