BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

I'm sailor moon, I fight for love and justice, and in the name of the moon, I will command Hannah Kanakanak!Hannah: admit to yourself how you secretly really love bad puns but just pretend not to when your friends make them because you're TOTALLY ENVIOUS of their cleverness!!!!Hannah: recollect that you, yourself, frequently make bad puns and then in the SAME BREATH deny that you have an affinity for themHannah: ascertain what exactly your friends did to deserve this.........PUNishmentHannah: PUNS

bring back "an cool dude"

Oh you wanted feedback? Okie dokie.First, the 500 page thing confused me. Still kind of does actually. I have no idea how you're at 500 pages at any format. o_O Even a few posts later I'm at just 2. Soooo yeah.And really the only thing I haven't liked so far... Have been the massive IM conversations. Not necessarily just because of their length, but because they seem to be too replete with what I imagine are inside jokes. It makes following them very difficulty and makes me lose interest fairly quickly as a result.It might just be me though.That said, thank goodness we have a new character at last. :PHannah: Find out where your microwave's power cord disappeared to.Hannah: Microwave the Oddish.Hannah: Microwave a potato.Hannah: Microwave.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

First, the 500 page thing confused me. Still kind of does actually. I have no idea how you're at 500 pages at any format. o_O Even a few posts later I'm at just 2. Soooo yeah.
I'm fairly certain the "500 page" celebration refers to the off-BZP version of BZPstuck, where each image gets its own page in order to reduce the load on browsers trying to load lots of images in its BZP topic.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

The off-BZP BZPstuck isn't just to help with loading. That is the "proper" way to view stories like these.Also I am so happy my ridiculous commands got used for the 500 page thing.[Hannah]: Arrange Pokémon plushes into a pile[Hannah]: Set Pokémon pile on fire[Hannah]: Recreate the great Squirtle-Tarakava war with your toys

AXKP5KC.png

Oh you wanted feedback? Okie dokie.First, the 500 page thing confused me. Still kind of does actually. I have no idea how you're at 500 pages at any format. o_O Even a few posts later I'm at just 2. Soooo yeah.And really the only thing I haven't liked so far... Have been the massive IM conversations. Not necessarily just because of their length, but because they seem to be too replete with what I imagine are inside jokes. It makes following them very difficulty and makes me lose interest fairly quickly as a result.It might just be me though.That said, thank goodness we have a new character at last. :PHannah: Find out where your microwave's power cord disappeared to.Hannah: Microwave the Oddish.Hannah: Microwave a potato.Hannah: Microwave.~|ET|~
Yeah, as covered above, in the properly formatted version of the story, each individual "panel" is considered a page. So 500 (or so) panels. As for the longer chatlogs - I don't disagree with you, but some of our actors are a little...verbose. In any case what we are going for is a buildup of inside jokes that you are a part of - the constant misspelling of the word "forgot" as "frogot" is one of the earliest ones, saying "let's get this boat on the road", etc. They're sort of dumb, but over time you should recognize them and feel a little dopamine-led rush of reward for doing so. There are a few inside inside jokes that really only make sense to us (originally this was just a story for me and the people involved after all), but sometimes there's also things that maybe don't make sense, but intentionally so because they are story hooks that once revealed later on will give you that "ooooooh" feeling.That said, I think from now on it's gonna be a rule that we don't do another seven page chatlog like we did earlier.Not that I'm naming any names.Andrew.(love ya buddy!) Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

Fun fact about this update. When I was working on one particular panel, I had accidentally done some erasing that ended up being hilarious when I colored in the layer behind it. I present to you Adam Savakanak, or alternatively, Louis Ckanakakak.0521o.gif

webbanner.gif

Ray you are both a bum and a nerd. :uhuh:I'd say we could just put our fry-mooching friend in charge of her own art, seeing as she is a professional comics person and all, but then we wouldn't have updates for like, another year b/c she is L A Z Y. :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh::uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh:

bring back "an cool dude"

• 2 weeks later...

This is clearly the result of IR's interference with the comic. ###### that author avatar within a comic about an author insert.Just kidding. We've had a collision of issues, some quite personal and it has colluded to create this current unproductivity; stay tuned, we should have new content pretty shortly.

webbanner.gif

We're hoping to be back on track again - we've got the next month's overall update in its entirety planned out and assuming more stuff doesn't hit us it should be a great one.[Hannah]: Prepare for battle, wield kitchen artifact.

Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif

[Hannah]: THE DOG! IT'S ALIVE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [/Frankenstein][Hannah]: inspect dog food for any assassination attempts.[Hannah]: Use the Force to correct table posture.[Hannah]: Wield PILLOW! It will protect you from the enemy that will likely appear in a glorious flash animation within a few weeks.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

It's been a while since the last update. I'm glad that we are going to get more updates soon. :)But anyway...[Hannah]: Remember how you got the colorless(!) Mr. Potato Head.[Hannah]: Try to turn the Mr. Potato Head into a French Fry.[Hannah]: Draw something on the table.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

[Hannah]: PETTHEPUPPY. :D[Hannah]: Clean the dishes.[Hannah]: See what's in the fridge.[Hannah]: See? Microwave.By the way, it's totally a Bayleef poster, not a Chikorita one, guys. :P~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

[Hannah]: add stapler to strife specibus[Hannah]: use black moochifier to get french fries.[Hannah]: pet your dog, french fries[Hannah]: pet your dog, couch potato[Hannah]: eat the massive potato that you carved to look like a dog[Hannah]: add your dog to your rare and powerfull beastmasterkind strife specibus[Hannah]: put self into microwave[Hannah]: burn torn up failed comics with the lighter in your pyrokind strife specibus[Hannah]: Be the dog

Edited by BioSlayer

My lego.com name is frodobaggins29, And I am bioslayer on eurobricks.
I am a Lego Brand Retail employee.