BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

You guys can keep suggesting Ray stuff if you want, but after this next update coming "insert the next time I have internet access here" we will be back to Andrew for awhile, and then after that we'll do something else for a bit. Expositionstuck is almost done I promise!

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

[Fans]: Rejoice that all characters have finally spoken wordsAlso great news: this is the 495(ish...the counting's different depending on what format you read it in) page of BZPStuck! We're at half a grand here. It averages out to an update speed of two pages per day. NOT TOO SHABBY I'd say...of course I'd like it to be higher, but alas. We'll have a bigger celebration in t-minus 5 pages.At this point it'd be great to hear a little feedback on this. After all, it is the discussion topic...things you feel we're doing right, things you feel we could do better. Things I can do to convince you guys to make fan art. Oh crud did I say that out loud? Silly me.

[iR]: Become suddenly attracted to your readers.
Oh...oh my. How did I miss this? I think I know what my 500 page special is now :) Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif

I've said before, but I love the pseudo-nostalgia BZPStuck evolkes in me. It's like beginning to read Homestuck all over again, except this time I've not only been able follow it from the beginning but contributed to it through commands. And as this is very great work by talented people, that is an awesome feeling of involvement.But probably the greatest thing about BZPStuck is the originality involved. It's all very familiar, but (unlike most HS-inspired fan adventures) not copied directly.I can't think of anything you guys could really do better.OH WAIT yes I can.We need more sloppy makeouts, pronto. (Also I wish I was confident enough to fan some art :T )

AXKP5KC.png

I've enjoyed this so far. Its great that we, the fans, can send in suggestions for the story and actually see them play out in it. (And they often lead into funny events. :P)I guess one little nitpick I have is that Ray and Andrew have been getting a lot more attention than Brian and the other characters lately. I know that that's for story purposes (and that Ray is leaving for a while), but it would be nice to spend some time with the other characters too. But that is just my opinion.Anyway,[Andrew]: Prepare for inevitable punishment.[Andrew's roommate]: Wake up.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I've enjoyed this so far. Its great that we, the fans, can send in suggestions for the story and actually see them play out in it. (And they often lead into funny events. :P)I guess one little nitpick I have is that Ray and Andrew have been getting a lot more attention than Brian and the other characters lately. I know that that's for story purposes (and that Ray is leaving for a while), but it would be nice to spend some time with the other characters too. But that is just my opinion.Anyway,[Andrew]: Prepare for inevitable punishment.[Andrew's roommate]: Wake up.
I completely agree with you there. Luckily in about 5 and a few pages you'll be getting your wish :)

webbanner.gif

I didn't know BZP had such a thriving Homestuck community.I'm keeping tabs on this.

63759.png

Credit to Phyoori's awesomeness for the sig. --^

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Well, I only listen to classical music, anyway. I'm sure that's not what the original person was thinking. :P Why can't we put emotes in sigs? :(

I don't know what to put here...

I'm Sailor Moon, I fight for love and justice, and I have some commands for this curly-haired interloper!Curly-haired interloper: enter nameCurly-haired interloper: clean your roomCurly-haired interloper: cuddle clefairyCurly-haired interloper: stick your head in that microwave-looking deviceCurly-haired interloper: contemplate the ways in which you are COOOOLD AS ICECurly-haired interloper: YOU'RE AS COLD AS ICECurly-haired interloper: COLD AS ICE I KNOOOOOWCurly-haired interloper: pester CPCurly-haired interloper: finish your commissionCurly-haired interloper: put wasabi on all your foodCurly-haired interloper: remember the name of that one drink that your friend made that one time with fireball, cherry coke, and whipped cream vodka (no don't)Curly-haired interloper: be too kawaii to live, too desu to dieCurl-haired interloper: fondly remember Hustle Cat

bring back "an cool dude"

[Hannah]: Is that...ASHLEY ANGEL FROM O-TOWN?[Hannah]: THE ASHLEY ANGEL FROM O-TOWN???[Hannah]: You want to be the very best[Hannah]: That anyone ever was[Hannah]: To catch them is your true test[Hannah]: To train them is your goal![Hannah]: Pick up your room![Hannah]: Inspect Potato[Hannah]: Lose interest in southern twang and never speak of it again....yeehaw!

webbanner.gif