BZPStuck - Official Topic

InnerRayg

[bRIAN]: I've been holding out so long. I've been sleeping all alone. Lord, I miss you.

[bRIAN]: I love you

[bRIAN]: I love......the Rolling Stones

Wouldn't this be a better suggestion for Andrew?

[brian]: Play Galaga on the computer.

[brian]: Determine the structural integrity of the tubes.

[brian]: ...By hitting them with a crowbar.

IrMSNn3.png

[brian]: Find materials to craft a device that will enable to see what's happening behind you. You know, just in case you might have missed any alien-gentlemen sending deadly robot-monstrosities at you.

[brain]: Make an orchestra suddenly play your new theme-song in the background, and then burst through the wall, wearing a cape with the insignia of the One and Mighty SUPER-BRAIN!

((Silliness aside, I'm guessing that either Brian's role is important in the story because he indicates what is important by said important thing being just outside his field of vision, or you're all just having an inside joke with him for once missing something that was staring right into his face.))

iquXD5X.png

It's a joke, and a real issue, all in one!

That cannot possibly be true, such deals don't exist!

You'd at least need to buy two separate packages, and then pay the royalty-fees twice.

(BRIAN™ is an exclusive copyright of Makaru Corp. Ltd. and the Brain Group.)

Edited by Zeene

iquXD5X.png

And apologies for the delay on this flash - the downtime for the forums really threw our schedule for a loop.

In any case, the one year anniversary of BZPStuck is on the 22nd, and I want to say thanks to all our fans for sticking with us this far. I never thought we'd get this far, let alone spend this much time on a silly little comic. Here's to another year :)

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

In case anybody couldn't remember seeing this from Ray's perspective, here it is.

There's another reality-shift just prior to this one which seems to be unrelated to this animation... (http://www.whoisray.me/bzpstuck.php?id=16)

Looks like we've got ourselves some wibby-wobbly stuff going on!

By the way, the Matoran text that flashes in his eye reads "TAKING CONTROL" as best as I can tell.

[brian]: Determine who and/or what is controlling what and/or who here

[brian]: Let's stop being creepy zombie-like ok?

[brian]: Finish pondering time travel

[brian]: Start pondering time travel

Edited by Jedi Knight Krazy

IrMSNn3.png

Haha, excellent analysis as always! This flash is our big reveal on the "how" of those early shifts in reality (and those two aren't the only ones...there was also a significant one during Andrew's fight with his roomie I might mention), but the "why" and "what purpose" questions are still pretty open.

Though I don't know if I'd call it time travel perse...the time frame for everyone involved stays at its current moment, but when the console rewinds the footage it's like rewinding a video tape...and when you shift reality, it's like rewriting over part of that tape. This then ripples throughout the rest of reality, Back to the Future style - if you change something in the past, the present shifts to match it, but if you go back a second time and forget to change that thing, the future will revert to the original state. This is what happened with Ray - paradoxically speaking, Brian had already fixed the timeline from his perspective, but from Brian's perspective he had yet to do so and when he rewound the tape he was forced into finding a way to do it to save his friend.

Shame that involved using what looks like a most dangerous device indeed.

Does that even make any sense? Haha.

webbanner.gif

Yeah, I don't know where to begin to say the last flash was great. The music fit perfectly (hopefully Reznas will provide tunes for later pages as well!) and the animation was wonderfully fluid and just. Yes. Especially loved the last bit, with the Coliseum and the reset button thing. Great visuals all around. The Komau was also a great twist.[brian]: Realize you are blind without your glasses[brian]: Step on glasses[brian]: Eat glasses?[brian]: Forget all about Brain

AXKP5KC.png

Wow... that last flash certainly was epic! And I have to agree with pretty much everyone here, that music was sweeeeeeeet! Exclamation mark!

Seems like I missed something, however. As I read part of the comic on my brick phone, which doesn't really support Flash, I kinda skipped those thinking "Oh well, I'll watch those when I get home"

*one major piece of evidence of the immense capabilities and structural integrity of my memory later*

Haha, excellent analysis as always! This flash is our big reveal on the "how" of those early shifts in reality (and those two aren't the only ones...there was also a significant one during Andrew's fight with his roomie I might mention), but the "why" and "what purpose" questions are still pretty open.

Though I don't know if I'd call it time travel perse...the time frame for everyone involved stays at its current moment, but when the console rewinds the footage it's like rewinding a video tape...and when you shift reality, it's like rewriting over part of that tape. This then ripples throughout the rest of reality, Back to the Future style - if you change something in the past, the present shifts to match it, but if you go back a second time and forget to change that thing, the future will revert to the original state. This is what happened with Ray - paradoxically speaking, Brian had already fixed the timeline from his perspective, but from Brian's perspective he had yet to do so and when he rewound the tape he was forced into finding a way to do it to save his friend.

Shame that involved using what looks like a most dangerous device indeed.

Does that even make any sense? Haha.

Hmm, technically this would be indirect Time Travel, or just Time Manipulation: the console is used to select a certain moment (which can be anytime except the future), and then a certain change is made (in this case, a temporary change in Ray's stats), which is then send to that moment through some sort of 'energy comet'. So, the 'energy comet' does travel in time, but the console's user does not.

So yeah, by definition this would sorta be 'indirect Time Travel.

I wonder what would happen is Brian now were to permanently change everyone's stats to exactly mirror his own? Would we get a legion of cloned-Brians, or just taller, more Canadian (if that's even a thing) versions of everyone, who also enjoy sleuthing out all the things that aren't obvious? (seems like obvious things will, for always, remain a mystery to our Grand Sleuth of Sleuthiness)(Lord Sleuth, Brian S.(for 'Sleuth') Sleuthson?)

iquXD5X.png

Wow... that last flash certainly was epic! And I have to agree with pretty much everyone here, that music was sweeeeeeeet! Exclamation mark!Seems like I missed something, however. As I read part of the comic on my brick phone, which doesn't really support Flash, I kinda skipped those thinking "Oh well, I'll watch those when I get home" *one major piece of evidence of the immense capabilities and structural integrity of my memory later*

Haha, excellent analysis as always! This flash is our big reveal on the "how" of those early shifts in reality (and those two aren't the only ones...there was also a significant one during Andrew's fight with his roomie I might mention), but the "why" and "what purpose" questions are still pretty open. Though I don't know if I'd call it time travel perse...the time frame for everyone involved stays at its current moment, but when the console rewinds the footage it's like rewinding a video tape...and when you shift reality, it's like rewriting over part of that tape. This then ripples throughout the rest of reality, Back to the Future style - if you change something in the past, the present shifts to match it, but if you go back a second time and forget to change that thing, the future will revert to the original state. This is what happened with Ray - paradoxically speaking, Brian had already fixed the timeline from his perspective, but from Brian's perspective he had yet to do so and when he rewound the tape he was forced into finding a way to do it to save his friend. Shame that involved using what looks like a most dangerous device indeed. Does that even make any sense? Haha.

Hmm, technically this would be indirect Time Travel, or just Time Manipulation: the console is used to select a certain moment (which can be anytime except the future), and then a certain change is made (in this case, a temporary change in Ray's stats), which is then send to that moment through some sort of 'energy comet'. So, the 'energy comet' does travel in time, but the console's user does not.So yeah, by definition this would sorta be 'indirect Time Travel. I wonder what would happen is Brian now were to permanently change everyone's stats to exactly mirror his own? Would we get a legion of cloned-Brians, or just taller, more Canadian (if that's even a thing) versions of everyone, who also enjoy sleuthing out all the things that aren't obvious? (seems like obvious things will, for always, remain a mystery to our Grand Sleuth of Sleuthiness)(Lord Sleuth, Brian S.(for 'Sleuth') Sleuthson?)

Hmmm...You're mostly correct.Mostly.Also let's hope Brian doesn't think of that, because this comic could literally not contain the awesomeness that would follow, and the ensuing destruction would be so vast our world would be brought to its knees. Entire empires would rise and crumble in a matter of seconds, oceans would raise up to engulf mankind, and our collective imagination would take a look at the mess and say "I got nothing." Edited by InnerRayg

webbanner.gif

Wow, can't believe it's been a year. And we're finally getting somewhere too. :PI loved that Flash animation. Easily the most exciting yet - and the music certainly helped with that. Well done, Reznas. ^_^[brian]: Use the Force (again), Brian.[brian]: Wake friends up.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

god, when are people gonna kiss in this comic

Probably once Mathematicians have come to the realization that reality is actually kinda lame, and replace 'pi' with 'pie', because why the not? Also, because pie = delicious.

iquXD5X.png

god, when are people gonna kiss in this comic

Probably once Mathematicians have come to the realization that reality is actually kinda lame, and replace 'pi' with 'pie', because why the not? Also, because pie = delicious.

That doesn't make any sense and it doesn't have anything to do with kissing

To quote Doctor Who: "I'm making perfect sense, you're just not keeping up."

(Basically, you asked when it would happen, I said it would be simultaneous with some random event.)

Hmm, I'm guessing Bulltop x Aliens wouldn't be a very possible ship, though. Any suggestions?

iquXD5X.png

I don't think Robofridge is what was hiding down in that basement.

Aaaaand then comes the reveal that the "terrible monster" was, in fact, a simple drone with enhanced sammich-eating capabilities.

That, or it was one of the Vahki-like robots that tried (and maybe succeeded in) chasing down Brian.

iquXD5X.png

Well folks, enjoy it. That's four days of uninterrupted labor, and even with all its flaws I have to say I'm pretty proud.Here's to a wonderful year everyone - let's make the next one even better.Also, hopefully it goes without saying that I'll be taking a little break before we resume more updates ;)

webbanner.gif

That was an AWESOME flash. For anyone as confused as I am, the Ray part of this animation actually happened BEFORE we switched back to him from Brian.

[Ray]: Stick your head out the window!

[Hannah]: Pesterchat somebody and get in on this game

[Andrew]: Be the sofa

[brian]: Don't stop believin' manipulating space and time to save your friends

[Plots]: Don't unconverge

IrMSNn3.png

[Andrew:] Wield Tommy gun.

[Andrew:] Interrogate 1920's gangster hitmen that murdered your roommate.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

That was one of the best updates I've seen since this started. :) And since I don't know who is going to show up in the next update, I'll give commands to everyone!

[Ray]: Fly to Mexico for a much needed vacation.

[Hannah]: BRACE FOR IMPACT!

[brian]: Abuse newfound powers.

[Andrew]: Go all Neo on your attackers.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

[iR]: That flash was awesome, take a break for a while.

Well folks, enjoy it. That's four days of uninterrupted labor, and even with all its flaws I have to say I'm pretty proud.Here's to a wonderful year everyone - let's make the next one even better.Also, hopefully it goes without saying that I'll be taking a little break before we resume more updates ;)

Oh my God! He followed my suggestion/command........ even before I said it! =O

Well, I never really said it, more like typed it, but anyway.

Some actual contentsuggestystuff:

[brian]: Rewind to your moment of birth and increase your HEIGHT and INTELLIGENCE attributes even further!

[Andrew]: Sing a song so loudly that the shockwaves force the guns out of those mobster's hands.

[bulltop]: Wonder why you were banned from being in that Flash-animation.

iquXD5X.png

I can see how one might be mistaken for the other, but the poor soul murdered by those gangsters was none other than the head of the Korean Mafia and owner of Li's Market, old man Li. He's not an important character perse, you just need to know that he was the landlord renting Andrew's apartment so they were on friendly terms.

webbanner.gif