Doctor Who. Official!

Rewatch the gas mask one. That's always fun. Honestly though, while I liked him best, 10 and 11 had better scenarios.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Rewatch the gas mask one. That's always fun. Honestly though, while I liked him best, 10 and 11 had better scenarios.

The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances was IMO Nine's second-best story, behind his (really well-done) finale.

11 is my favorite actor. people say he's silly and childish, but I'm not one of those people.

I like how he's silly, it's humorous, and he does a good job being equally serious during moments where that's appropriate.

11 is fun. I quite like him. I like 9 because of his sarcasm. Because sarcasm is fun.

I loved Nine's sassiness. If he'd had Donna as a companion, nothing would have ever gotten done, they'd be too busy sassing each other. Just like Jack and River would be too busy being sexy.

The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances was IMO Nine's second-best story, behind his (really well-done) finale.

11 is my favorite actor. people say he's silly and childish, but I'm not one of those people.

I like how he's silly, it's humorous, and he does a good job being equally serious during moments where that's appropriate.

11 is fun. I quite like him. I like 9 because of his sarcasm. Because sarcasm is fun.

I loved Nine's sassiness. If he'd had Donna as a companion, nothing would have ever gotten done, they'd be too busy sassing each other. Just like Jack and River would be too busy being sexy.

The finale was good. But I still like the empty child episodes.

And yeah, it would have been hilarious. And I feel like I'm replying too often now...

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

• 2 months later...

*bump* So, 50th annavesary in a few weeks. :D

Also watched Vengance On Varos.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

This is on TV and theater for me. YEEEEEESSSSS

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Woops meant to post that in this last night (I commented it on a blog instead ahaha). I love it, looks great. I need to buy tickets for the showing in theatres though.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

So we might be seeing the Last Great Time War at last?!

It certainly seems that way. I saw the short trailer when it was leaked yesterday, and then the EXTENDED trailer today. I spent 10 minutes with each picking them apart. Highlights from the trailers:

*Daleks have some kind of automated Assault Drone.*John Hurt in a desert area.*MATT GOT THE FEZ BACK.*Ten with his Brainy Specs.*Rose's eyes glow (Bad-Wolf-like), possibly reflecting some form of light or Time Energy.*Clara (or possibly a Zygon posing as Clara) using a Vortex Manipulator.*John Hurt standing behind what LOOKS to be a Time Lord device. Device is tan mostly with golden bits on the side, golden bits have something similar to Gallifreyan text on the side. Has a golden rod at the top with 8 gold petals (possibly something folding up into a sphere) below a glowing red crystal. Device is in a heavily-damaged building, possibly in the aforementioned desert area.*Rose: "The Moment is Coming."Hurt: "I am ready." (when this is seen, Hurts hand is hovering over aforementioned red crystal).*Ten's TARDIS interior AND the current interior will be seen.*Dalek Battle Fleet firing at something, possibly bombarding a city from orbit of the unknown planet seen in the background.*The Doctor, for the first time in SEVEN HUNDRED YEARS, follows the instructions on the TARDIS and pulls the door open instead of pushing.*People that look like soldiers in a dark hallway. Definitely NOT Sontaran. Also, they have capes.*Hurt: "Great men are forged in fire... it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame."*"ALLONSY!"*The motorbike is back.*Sonics: "MINE'S BIGGER" look from Eleven.*Ten's reaction face is basically "Oh... it is..."*Ten likes the Fez! And Eleven likes his old brainy specs.*Synchronized "prop-up-feet-fold-arms" from Ten and Eleven.*Ten: "Why are we all together? Why are we all here?"*Clara crying. (NOT GOOD)*Eleven: "I remember this... almost remember..." *throws fez into some kind of timey-wimey distortion**Ten: "Oh, you've redecorated. I don't like it." (echoing the Second Doctor in "The Three Doctors"). Eleven's face reads "OH NO YOU DIDN'T."*ZYGON ROAR. ZYGON SMASH!*Wall blows up, Dalek flies apart.*Ten, Eleven, and Hurt shoulder-to-shoulder with their kick-some-###### game faces on.*Ten: "For once, I'd like to know where I'm going." Eleven (angry): "No, you really wouldn't!"*John Hurt has his own TARDIS interior.

I saw the trailer. How does one use a black hole as a stable energy source?

Also,

*Synchronized "prop-up-feet-fold-arms" from Ten and Eleven.

Best thing ever.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Gah. Even for minutes for the 50th is too long. '4 MINUTES?! THAAATS AGGES.'

I think McGann is now tied with Colin as my favourite Doctor. :3

Edited by Timelady Gallade

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I am flabbergasted!! Totally unexpected! And so John Hurt truly IS the Ninth Doctor! (Only the next lot has been denying his existence up til now.) ...and that means the Twelfth Doctor is the final one...

I could have sworn they said they had a solution for that somewhere...

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Assuming that the twelve regenerations is a biological limit, he really shouldn't have enough energy to regenerate into Peter Capaldi given that Ten accidentally used up one regeneration in creating TenTwo. So I think "help from River" is definitely the way they'll go.

That was a great minisode, though. Now I really want to see more of McGann as The Doctor. Also the meta: "I'm a Doctor! But probably not the one you were expecting". No, no we weren't.

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Actually the appearance of John Hurt (if you've seen "Night of the Doctor" short by Moffat) suggests that there was another regeneration between the 8th and the 9th, until the 23rd we won't know for sure, this is all just a theory.

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

Actually the appearance of John Hurt (if you've seen "Night of the Doctor" short by Moffat) suggests that there was another regeneration between the 8th and the 9th, until the 23rd we won't know for sure, this is all just a theory.

"Suggests" Is putting a bit mildly.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

So anyone seen the 50th sneak peek at Children In Need today? I did. :D

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I am flabbergasted!! Totally unexpected! And so John Hurt truly IS the Ninth Doctor! (Only the next lot has been denying his existence up til now.) ...and that means the Twelfth Doctor is the final one...

Actually, I believe Steven Moffat said that Eccleston is still the ninth, and Tennant is still the Tenth, and so on. As the John Hurt Doctor doesn't call himself the Doctor, none of the other regenerations change in that sense. Sure, it's the character's 9th Regeneration, but it's not the Doctor. Or as the Doctor himself stated, the Doctor was like a promise he made, and this is the one who broke that promise.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

The Avoncroft Museum have been holding a day dedicated to Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary today, and they had it all: joining their original Police Box, they got full-scale Daleks, Cybermen, Weeping Angels, much classic memorabilia - they even got John Leeson, the voice of K-9! I got his autograph! And another from Bob Baker (not only K-9's creator, but also a scriptwriter for Wallace & Gromit - speaking of a Grand Day Out!) On top of all that they also put on a little show narrated by the War Doctor, featuring 7, 9, 10 and 11. I must've spent at least £100 on several books, and a LIMITED EDITION of the Big Finish audio drama "The Light at the End", which features all the surviving Doctors and companions from the original series. It came with several discs and a booklet... this whole day has been a blast!

~ CHTrilogy

Meanwhile at the BBC...

Person A: LETS SPOIL ALL THE WHOVIANS

Person B: GOOD IDEA.

Me: STAHP SPOILING US BBC, JUST STAHP.

B^D

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

While watching the trailer for Doctor Who Takeover Week on BBCA I thought I saw Captain Jack in the flash of blink-or-miss stills and when I rewinded and paused frame by frame courtesy of Dish it was really him! He's on the frame right after John Hurt and he's wearing clothes we've never seen him wear before in Doctor Who or Torchwood and holding a futuristic gun. Could it really be? :D

Edited by Toa of Gallifrey

BBC Iplayer man, utilise i- WHADDYA MEAN NON-BRITS CANT USE IT?!

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Use a proxy connection.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Use a proxy connection.

I live in Britian. xD

Anyone gonna see and Adventure in Space and Time?

EDIT: Seen it, cried my eyes out.

Also got seeds if doom on dvd from Cex for 8 quid. :D

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Use a proxy connection.

I live in Britian. xD

Anyone gonna see and Adventure in Space and Time?

EDIT: Seen it, cried my eyes out.

Also got seeds if doom on dvd from Cex for 8 quid. :D

I can see it and I don't live in Britain. :P

Still haven't gotten to see Adventure in Space and Time though.

Will see it and The Day of The Doctor tomorrow though. (and today for Furno. :P)

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Speaking of the 23rd, i saw a 1d ad saying this was their day. Um, aren't they all brits? They should at least know this day was taken. They should have taken the 25th or something like that.

Also, saw a clip of the 10th doctor talking to a bunny. xD

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡