• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

RPG Forum Contest 23

RPG Contest RPGC23

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
422 replies to this topic

#401 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,114 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 07:18 AM

Zoma, that probably should have been done in PM. I have now lost all confidence in the RP you have.

I don't quite understand why... I wanted people to know that I don't share the violence that seems to be Vorex's favorite, and explained that People won't be losing body parts without good reason.

If you are speaking about the part of me enforcing rules mostly... I suspect that I will probably be the most active of the staff and will likely be the one to enforce rules.

What concerns me is that this tension exists between you and one of your moderators. If you have to keep this man on a leash, why is he in a position of power?

True, true but you could have mellowed out your statement just a little...you make it sound as if Zoma's one of the worst RPers here which is a little harsh considering this isn't such a big deal.

#402 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 07:31 AM

What concerns me is that this tension exists between you and one of your moderators. If you have to keep this man on a leash, why is he in a position of power?

True, true but you could have mellowed out your statement just a little...you make it sound as if Zoma's one of the worst RPers here which is a little harsh considering this isn't such a big deal.

While there is in fact a little disagreement about over what is worth cutting someone's hands or fingers off between myself and Vorex, there really isn't all that much tension. I suppose I should have worded that a lot better, but at the time, I didn't see it as trying to insult of anger Vorex in any way. It was half joking at some points... as many of my conversations with Vorex are. I suppose I really could have worded it a whole lot better...

Thanks, TX Wade... but I really could have done a whole lot better at that post... what I wrote really did make me seem like one of the worst RPers out here, though I never intended it that way. It seems incredibly rude when I look back on it now... and I feel terrible about writing it. Vorex is a useful member of the staff, even if we don't always see exactly eye to eye on the punishment settings. I have nothing against him and really think he would be great as a member of Kirse's staff.

gallery_50452_97_2614.png

#403 Offline The Captain

The Captain
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Master of Anger Rampant

• 5,725 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 11:56 AM

My hope of winning next contest just died in an inferno. Not a fire. An inferno. :PAnyways, yay!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Why is it every time I pop up during an RPG contest everyone starts panicking? I'm like that old retired veteran guy who keeps escaping from the mental home to say hi to the kids before they drag me back :P

Edited by The Captain, Mar 29 2012 - 11:56 AM.

Posted Image

#404 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,556 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 12:12 PM

My hope of winning next contest just died in an inferno. Not a fire. An inferno. :PAnyways, yay!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Why is it every time I pop up during an RPG contest everyone starts panicking? I'm like that old retired veteran guy who keeps escaping from the mental home to say hi to the kids before they drag me back :P

But that is what you are! :P You've hit the point where when people see you coming into one of these threads, they panic, and worry you're going to enter.

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#405 Online slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,539 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 12:42 PM

I'm a great staff member, and I'm almost completely against violence. Except for rule-breakers.And there is no tention, dudes, this is just joking between me and Zoms. My actual punishments will be far more sensible. XD

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

"There's a new world on the way."

Marked: Chapter 12 Coming Soon

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#406 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,556 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 12:44 PM

I'm a great staff member, and I'm almost completely against violence. Except for rule-breakers.And there is no tention, dudes, this is just joking between me and Zoms. My actual punishments will be far more sensible. XD

.......You invented the Mystix. Pardon me if we're a little paranoid. :P

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#407 Online slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,539 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 12:46 PM

.......You invented the Mystix. Pardon me if we're a little paranoid. :P

Okay, admittedly, the Mystix are a bit... em... destructive. But Reichenbach is too.I have to say that, although Reichenbach is here, he is a good guy.You don't have to be paranoid about me, dudes. I am not kept on a leash. Nor am I a man. I am thirteen. I think I'm a way off that, TBH. XD

Someday, you're going to need help. Someday, you're going to turn to me, because there's no one else left. And when you do, I will say 'no'. I will look you dead in the eyes and I will say no, because you let her die, David. 

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#408 Offline Evex_Wolfwing

Evex_Wolfwing
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 749 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 02:25 PM

Alright then, a misunderstanding. I apologize for being paranoid of you guys after that post. :P I probably could have said that better myself.It's hard to figure out a person's tone of voice over the internet.

#409 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

• 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 03:20 PM

I, for one, just kid around when saying "aaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh we're all dead Cap's here noooooo." =P Mainly because you are a great RPer when you're around here.

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.

#410 Offline Toa Kovolta

Toa Kovolta
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 750 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 04:29 PM

This contest is just way too close. I'm going to be sad if I end up losing by one vote again. Of course, I guess I'd rather that than lose by a random tie breaker.Also, I just thought I'd mention that I posted some TiaM art in General Art.

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger

#411 Online slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,539 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 29 2012 - 04:34 PM

*Ahem*You can assume, in general, that Zoms is joking. That's what I do, anyway.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#412 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

• 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2012 - 11:19 PM

[*]Entry 1 (25 votes [12.56%])[*]Entry 2 (27 votes [13.57%])[*]Entry 3 (33 votes [16.58%])[*]Entry 4 (23 votes [11.56%])[*]Entry 5 (32 votes [16.08%])[*]Entry 6 (23 votes [11.56%])[*]Entry 7 (23 votes [11.56%])[*]Entry 8 (13 votes [6.53%])[/list]

Final results!Winners are Beat & Rhythm, Techna II, and Day Run III.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Mar 31 2012 - 11:20 PM.

#413 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,209 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2012 - 11:20 PM

Yeaaaaaaaah Techna! First place two seasons in a row.-Teezy

just a white girl with the soul of DMX

#414 Online Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 17,886 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2012 - 11:21 PM

Which entry is which again?

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#415 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

Lloyd: the White Wolf
  • Members
  • Toa Metru United

• 8,520 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 31 2012 - 11:21 PM

Hm, a pity. I might play B&R.:w:

#416 Offline Willy Brandt

Willy Brandt
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,770 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 02:11 AM

People, I love you.RPGs that I generally like won, and not too much a workload for me either. xD-Dovydas

91h1.png

critical acclaim:

"All I know is I'll be playing it because it's awesome. And that's about all that really matters." - Toa Levacius Zehvor

"Without a doubt, worth every post.

So like three if you're me." - The Doc

"Despite nobody mentioning me specifically at all in their speechy thingy even though I'm a good friend of all three staff members (or so I thought </3), GoMN is still an objectively good game and should be voted for. Alongside Spirits of the Ice, because, well, y'know. #shamless plug" -Kal Grochi

#417 Online slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,539 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 07:18 AM

Kirse is 8 and it's last. I bet it has something to do with psychology.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#418 Offline Toa of Dancing

Toa of Dancing
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Night of the Past

• 7,971 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 07:29 AM

Be forewarned, Dov, you are one of my prime choices for co-GM right now.ANYWAYS YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAY DAY RUN GOT IN THE TOP THREEand BaR but yknow whatever

KHrIaSF.jpg

The League of Draaaaaven is too stronk.

#419 Online slawth

slawth
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,539 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 07:30 AM

I can't help but wonder why no-one other than Zoma has ever asked me to staff an RPG. It truly baffles me.

marked.png

Review Topic

slothy slothy slothpants

bzprpg 2013 y'all

#420 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,209 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 07:36 AM

Be forewarned, Dov, you are one of my prime choices for co-GM right now.ANYWAYS YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAY DAY RUN GOT IN THE TOP THREEand BaR but yknow whatever

I had him first. :c-Teezy

just a white girl with the soul of DMX

#421 Offline American Hustle

American Hustle
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 46 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 07:38 AM

I'm very dissapointed that the Horde Out of Limbo didn't get in and I hope that the GM won't give up on the idea.I still want to congradulate the victors, though. As a newb, I'll try and join all three. :P

#422 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 1,699 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 07:42 AM

Sweet, my top three picks won. http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/cool.png Can't wait to start playing!

quetzalbanner01.jpg

#423 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,011 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 01 2012 - 08:55 AM

Thanks everyone for all your participation and support. The winners topic will be going up later today.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users