RPG Forum Contest 23

Black Six

Zoma, that probably should have been done in PM. I have now lost all confidence in the RP you have.

I don't quite understand why... I wanted people to know that I don't share the violence that seems to be Vorex's favorite, and explained that People won't be losing body parts without good reason.

If you are speaking about the part of me enforcing rules mostly... I suspect that I will probably be the most active of the staff and will likely be the one to enforce rules.

What concerns me is that this tension exists between you and one of your moderators. If you have to keep this man on a leash, why is he in a position of power?
True, true but you could have mellowed out your statement just a little...you make it sound as if Zoma's one of the worst RPers here which is a little harsh considering this isn't such a big deal.

What concerns me is that this tension exists between you and one of your moderators. If you have to keep this man on a leash, why is he in a position of power?

True, true but you could have mellowed out your statement just a little...you make it sound as if Zoma's one of the worst RPers here which is a little harsh considering this isn't such a big deal.

While there is in fact a little disagreement about over what is worth cutting someone's hands or fingers off between myself and Vorex, there really isn't all that much tension. I suppose I should have worded that a lot better, but at the time, I didn't see it as trying to insult of anger Vorex in any way. It was half joking at some points... as many of my conversations with Vorex are. I suppose I really could have worded it a whole lot better...

Thanks, TX Wade... but I really could have done a whole lot better at that post... what I wrote really did make me seem like one of the worst RPers out here, though I never intended it that way. It seems incredibly rude when I look back on it now... and I feel terrible about writing it. Vorex is a useful member of the staff, even if we don't always see exactly eye to eye on the punishment settings. I have nothing against him and really think he would be great as a member of Kirse's staff.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

My hope of winning next contest just died in an inferno. Not a fire. An inferno. :PAnyways, yay!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Why is it every time I pop up during an RPG contest everyone starts panicking? I'm like that old retired veteran guy who keeps escaping from the mental home to say hi to the kids before they drag me back :P Edited by The Captain

My hope of winning next contest just died in an inferno. Not a fire. An inferno. :PAnyways, yay!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Why is it every time I pop up during an RPG contest everyone starts panicking? I'm like that old retired veteran guy who keeps escaping from the mental home to say hi to the kids before they drag me back :P
But that is what you are! :P You've hit the point where when people see you coming into one of these threads, they panic, and worry you're going to enter.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm a great staff member, and I'm almost completely against violence. Except for rule-breakers.And there is no tention, dudes, this is just joking between me and Zoms. My actual punishments will be far more sensible. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'm a great staff member, and I'm almost completely against violence. Except for rule-breakers.And there is no tention, dudes, this is just joking between me and Zoms. My actual punishments will be far more sensible. XD

.......You invented the Mystix. Pardon me if we're a little paranoid. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

.......You invented the Mystix. Pardon me if we're a little paranoid. :P
Okay, admittedly, the Mystix are a bit... em... destructive. But Reichenbach is too.I have to say that, although Reichenbach is here, he is a good guy.You don't have to be paranoid about me, dudes. I am not kept on a leash. Nor am I a man. I am thirteen. I think I'm a way off that, TBH. XD

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Alright then, a misunderstanding. I apologize for being paranoid of you guys after that post. :P I probably could have said that better myself.It's hard to figure out a person's tone of voice over the internet.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Why is it every time I pop up during an RPG contest everyone starts panicking? I'm like that old retired veteran guy who keeps escaping from the mental home to say hi to the kids before they drag me back :P
I, for one, just kid around when saying "aaaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh we're all dead Cap's here noooooo." =P Mainly because you are a great RPer when you're around here.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

• [*]Entry 1 (25 votes [12.56%])[*]Entry 2 (27 votes [13.57%])[*]Entry 3 (33 votes [16.58%])[*]Entry 4 (23 votes [11.56%])[*]Entry 5 (32 votes [16.08%])[*]Entry 6 (23 votes [11.56%])[*]Entry 7 (23 votes [11.56%])[*]Entry 8 (13 votes [6.53%])

Final results!Winners are Beat & Rhythm, Techna II, and Day Run III.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Be forewarned, Dov, you are one of my prime choices for co-GM right now.ANYWAYS YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAY DAY RUN GOT IN THE TOP THREEand BaR but yknow whatever

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Be forewarned, Dov, you are one of my prime choices for co-GM right now.ANYWAYS YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAY DAY RUN GOT IN THE TOP THREEand BaR but yknow whatever

I had him first. :c-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND