RPG Forum Contest 23

Black Six

Well, I think I know two of the three RPGs that I shall be voting for now, after careful consideration. This is not to say that I did not like the other RPGs, just that I highly enjoyed the concept of the other choice besidesmy own.

Kirse and Beat and Rhythm.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

For anyone interested, I just made a rather big change to the factions section of Day Run that, honestly, should have been added a while ago. IMO, it may very well put a new spin on peoples' view of the game and the possibilities within, assuming they catch the implications...~Vote for Day Run!~

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

So, looking over the current entries...Day Run and Dreamland are already running, so they have a good chance. Lloyd's a heavyweight, so he has a good chance. Island of Pain has run before, so that has a chance...I'm gonna have to be lucky...

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Actually, I meant Day Run. I just Derped, that's all.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Please don't forget BaR. ;_;

Alright, guys, it's official: I'm going to be entering Techna: Season 2 as head GM.Hope you guys dig it. ;D-Teezy

I assume you got permission from LL? It is his RPG, after all.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Please don't forget BaR. ;_;

Alright, guys, it's official: I'm going to be entering Techna: Season 2 as head GM.Hope you guys dig it. ;D-Teezy

I assume you got permission from LL? It is his RPG, after all.
He said he didn't have time to run it, so I offered to step up from co-GM to GM. He agreed.He's also agreed to step down into my old stop of co-GM.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

So, looking over the current entries...Day Run and Dreamland are already running, so they have a good chance. Lloyd's a heavyweight, so he has a good chance. Island of Pain has run before, so that has a chance...I'm gonna have to be lucky...

I wouldn't be quite so pessimistic about your chances there, Evex. Giants have fallen before and right now you have (one of) my vote(s). :)Hooray for the underdogs!

ppg2.png

Statistics aren't worth a darn when you're one of the data points. :w:

Actually, they rather are... they let you know which other data points you're lumped in with, and foreshadows what will happen to the lot of you. :PI'm in favor of it, provided there's a way to bring it back up when you're not in battle.-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Honestly Lloyd, if it would balance the insanity thing well, AND allow, over time, people to gain sanity points, and does not allow PCs to go insane too fast, then I'm all for it. But it has to have a feasible, not 100% effective (for then there would be no insanity), yet still workable.

So, final verdict on the Sanity Meter, yes or no? :w:

Maybe make it arbitrary, depending on what you/co-GMs think. Still have points of no return, of course. That way, it won't necessarily be numbers, but a general way to keep players in check. If they ignore "word of God," enforce it more.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Looks good....Aaand we need one more to reach a nice fifteen...Dang, when I was trying to find ZQ for somebody, I saw how absolutely ginormous these contests were compared to now.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

Madness Meter addition to The Horde out of Limbo: Alright, so will this be arbitrary, as I suggested? Also, could I have a designated healer toa of psionics, would s/he have to heal within the Bastion, or is the element to be banned?

Ah man. ToD took the idea. :( There goes my 'Psionicist Neurosurgeon Therapist Psychiatrist with Mask of Healing'If Techna II goes in, then that'll make 15 RPGs. So narrow...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Let's see. ... Yep. This'll be a fight to the finish with Techna in the lead again. =P I'm going off the hope that IoP, Day Run, and Techna all win again, to be honest. =)Day Run has hover-based motorcycles that can transform into mecha, after all.