Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

The Island Of Pain


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
3351 replies to this topic

#3121 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 01:43 PM

IC: Elynirus / Haven Cove

 

As the chain lightning bolts began to strike out, Elynirus ducked down behind the rocks as Kairan ran out. As he began channeling the electricity towards him, she moved up and fired another green disintegration ray at the nearest Caretaker.

 

OOC: I'll assume that Amalia is lessening the mental slowdown effect, which means all that's left is the fading concussion.

 

IC: Levacius / Haven Cove

 

Levacius' mind began to stir as consciousness returned. He seemed to be trapped, suspended in the air. That wasn't good. There was also a lot of noise. That was more good - it meant the Wolves were on the offensive.

 

Right now, though, he was stuck. The Shepherds powers, no doubt. He would need to shock them badly if he wanted to break their concentration and get out...

 

Not yet.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#3122 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,885 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 06:45 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Plagia Simul - Shadowtangle-Haven Cove Border[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]As soon as the Caretakers appeared amongst the cliffs above, I sprung forth into a counter-attack. Pivoting to face them, I notched another lightning-laced arrow, letting it fly straight at the closest Caretaker.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Trying to box us in, then, I thought, They'll have to do better than that.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: Rynekk Simul - Haven Cove[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]Even in the murky depths of the water, I could tell that I'd found the ship. Its bulk composed a hazy, black image in front of me, which, as I swam closer and closer, cleared enough so that I could make out planks of wood and metal braces.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]Alright then, I realized grimly, This is where the trouble starts.[/color]

 

[color=#a52a2a;]Grimacing, I heaved myself up and out of the water, jamming my sword into the wooden side of the ship as I greedily sucked in oxygen. With that, I swung my sickle up a bit further along the massive construct, steadily repeating the exercise as I climbed up to the ship's deck.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]IC: Void - Haven Cove[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Void grinned savagely, his steadily growing prison not bothering him in the slightest. Flexing his muscles against the algae, the Vortixx used every ounce of his strength to push the plants to their limit. Slowly, the continuous effort forced his shoulders up, and, with a feral smile, he dug his teeth into his left shoulder.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Tearing away at the algae and the flesh underneath, he reared back, spitting out a cocktail of water and blood. With slightly more freedom of movement in his left arm now, Void reached over, yanking off the plant life binding his right elbow, drawing even more blood and bits of flesh in the process.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]"Back to back, they faced each," he shouted, the nonsensical lyrics matching the insane rhythm of his voice, "Drew their swords and shot each other!"[/color]

 

-Void


  • 0

#3123 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 09:40 PM

OOC: Finally made my intro in this RP. :P

 

IC: Toothy Bane

 

In a deep dark cave somewhere on the island, a Toa sat in the dark gnawing on the bones of some unidentified animal. The cold didn’t seem to affect him for he had lit no fire to keep himself war.  Over his body was a fur coat which fit rather nicely on his massive frame. He also had a small light stone in his hand though just so he could see. He wasn’t from the Earth tribe, after all. He was a Toa of Ice and a proud one at that. To think that he, Mirax, champion of the people had been reduced to living in cave like some kind of rat. He gritted his teeth as he thought of what he’d do to the Shepherds, the men who had captured and brought him to this accursed island. Once he was finished murdering them, he’d go after the men who had taken his lover; the Dark Hunters. Revenge and his desire to see her were his only motivation to endure the hardships he had faced and more importantly, survive.

 

He clenched his fist thinking of her soft, warm touch. It was much better then anything he felt on this island. The only thing that had touched him since he arrived on the island was blood. He’d long for the feeling of Surlea again and he slowly started to nod off into sleep as thought about her. He felt something wrap around his body and although it was only an illusion, he felt as if he was being touched by her again. Then he heard something from outside of his little hideout. His eyes widened. What could it be? Perhaps it was another one of the Caretakers, those near-invincible enforcers who served the Shepherds. If so, Mirax needed to get moving.

 

It was also possible that it was an observer which if so meant trouble. The pesky little robots could potentially broadcast his location across the entire island. He couldn’t afford to take the chance so he needed to observe and see what was going on. The sound was coming from a distance so it probably wasn’t in the caves yet, but it was close. Haven Cove, Mirax thought in his head. Time to move…

 

The massive Toa stood to his full height, head nearly hitting the roof of the small cave. He gathered the supplies he had and went out of the entrance. He peered down at the sandy beach that his cave looked down on. Needless to say, he saw chaos. Toa were being levitated and a battle seemed to be going on. His eyes narrowed. He could leave this battle and pretend that he’d never seen it. However, he felt as if he needed to get involved. The battle could potentially attract more of the Shepherds attention if it didn’t end quickly. He didn’t know the sides, for all he could he know, every man was fighting for themselves which is what most of them did anyway. It didn’t matter; he planned to take most of them out in one swoop. His leverage and elemental ability gave him an advantage, along with the fact that they didn’t know he was even watching.

 

He reached out with his hand and simply stared at. He’d done it thousands of times in battle. With time on his side, it was much easier to gather the elemental energy he needed. Frost gathered in his palm and soon he had a full on blizzard brewing there in his hands. He could now unleash it down on his foes.

 

“LEAVE THIS PLACE!” He roared, hurling the bolt of frozen energy at the battlefield that would soon be caught in his ice attack. Hail rained down on them in the form of a small avalanche, racing down from the mountainside and into the beach to crush everyone below.


Edited by CAPUA, Jan 05 2013 - 09:41 PM.

  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#3124 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,997 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 10:09 PM

IC: WullusA Bleak DawnWullus opened his eyes. The first thing he realised. Pain. Aching, numbing pain all over his body.He sat up. Immediately his back screamed in pain.But he was used to pain. He lived with it for years.He got up to a standing position. Suddenly he remembered al.of it. The Shepherds of Flesh.But he was not in a cell. Then he vaguely remembered a boat trip, and some talk of an Isalnd of Pain.pThis must be it, he thought. He surveyed his surroundings. It looked like evening, and he was in a dense jungle. A note lay on his feet. He picked it up.Welcome to the Island of Pain. You have been captured by us, the Shepherds of Flesh, and you are now our slave. What do you do here? Survive. There are others hunting you, if the environment wasn't bad enough already.Below that was a map.Well, that's just perfect, Wullus thought. At least his broadsword was wih him, and his Hau.Wullus started walking and soon found a yawning chasm. He stone bridge led across to a desert. Wullus rested for the rest of the day, catching fish and fruits. Soon it was night and he decided to explore he desert.He had walked only a few kilometres when he chanced upon a dead looted.(DESTIAN) A tall, thin being, dehydrated, by the looks, who was grey and green. He carried shurikens and two blades rings. Wullus shook his head and picked the weapons up. He carried the dead body back to the chasm."With a death, comes a chance of life, and some useful weapons too," and with that, Wullus threw the body into the chasm. A good enough burial.OOC: Hope you don't mind, Giant of Lannister. Destian's looted.
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#3125 Offline light Laser

light Laser
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 83 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 05 2013 - 11:43 PM

IC: Mataik-Haven Cove

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]Mataik hung there with nothing else better to do when a blade came through the side of the ship.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]The blade pierced [/color]through the wall left of him and another came through above and to the left. The blades appeared to be climbing the side of the boat.

Mataik thought of the consequences that could come from yelling out, and that would come from not yelling.

 

He decided to stay quiet just in case.

 

OOC: Open for interaction.


  • 0


If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.
Wait that doesn't seem right.


Posted Image


#3126 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 07:30 AM

IC: Frost Leechs were probably highly effective against an organic foe, but against a robotic Caretaker with body heat to drain? Not so much. The one facing Inta just ignored the patina of frost forming on its mechanical parts and blasting him point-blank with a lightning attack

 

 

The Caretakers had deliberately chosen their positions for the defensive qualities, and the one Plagia had fired at ducked behind the rocky spar it had occupied to avoid the arrow. 

With their chain lightning being absorbed by Kairan, they started using their teleportation powers offensively, making rocks appear above the Wolves to drive them back, or teleporting the sand under their feet away to trip them. Not much in the grand scheme, but they could see the avalanche coming. Their annoyance tactics would prevent the Wolves defending themselves from that

 

"Shot each other?" said the Makuta, "Well if you insist." He raised his hand and a bolt of brilliant energy spat from it. It struck Void and sent him flying off towards the other Wolves. It sent his right arm flying in completely the opposite direction...


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#3127 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 11:34 AM

IC: Elynirus / Haven Cove

 

As the rock under her gave way, Elynirus fell down rather unceremoniously and looked up at the forming avalanche. It was going to be hard to focus on the Caretakers like this... but they weren't the only problem. She turned, and looked at the Shepherd, who was all too easily dispatching Void. Though she knew nothing about its gaesous interior, and that the visible body was, in fact, the armor, she could tell he was at least wearing some, and she attempted to slice through it using her green energy ray.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#3128 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 05:11 PM

IC: Inta

 

Inta had figured that the Frost Leach wouldn't do much to the caretaker and only used it to get it's attention, so when it fired he was already running deeper into the cave and turned a corner just in time to avoid the lightning, he stopped a little ways around the corner and waited for the caretaker, he was counting on the fact that the robot wouldn't teleport and take a chance at ending up inside a rock.

 

The tamed ice vermin slowly crept out of its hiding spot and saw the caretaker that he had run from earlier was focused on the battle below and not paying him any attention, the ice vermin silently fired his spinner at its back.

 

IC: Monik

 

Monik woke up in a desert with the standard note and map, he looked around but was unable to see anything but sand so he focused as far as he could see and teleported. Now he could see a large chasm in the distance and teleported to it. Monik saw someone throwing a body into the chasm, Monik quickly shifted his claws into stone form; in this form the claws on his feet are designed to provide maximum traction and the ones on his hands are good for scaling cliffs (think Pohatu's claws), this was also his prefered combat form. Monik now walked up to Wullus. "Hello there." Monik said cheerfully.

 

IC: Susik

 

Susik sat in her crystal cage inside a crate, it had been sometime since she had heard anything besides the struggling of the other prisoners, she finally got up the courage to desolve the crystal cone, she pushed against the lid of the crate but it was locked. 'How can I get out of this?' She thought. [color=#008080;]'Make[/color][color=#008080;] a pillar and keep adding to it until the lid brakes.'[/color] The Biohesive answered. Susik did so and it wasn't long before the lid groaned and popped open, she slowly got up and stretched.


Edited by Takanuvainika, Jan 06 2013 - 05:33 PM.

  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#3129 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 05:28 PM

IC: Even if Inta had somehow managed to inexplicably outrun lightning, his choice of hiding place had forgotten one thing...the Caretaker's were using chain lightning. It bounced. The arc the Caretaker had unleashed curved round the rock before crackling into Inta's side

 

 

Elynirus' plan was likewise flawed. The destructive aspects of her power were ineffective against protosteel, the core component of all Makuta armour. Her attack fizzled out uselessly against the Shepherd's bulk


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#3130 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 06:20 PM

IC: Elynirus / Haven Cove

Finding her initial attack futile, but still somewhat unaware of her powers, Elynirus continued firing the disintegration rays to no effect. Eventually, she moved up from the armor an attempted to fire a blast at the Makutas mask. A mask hopefully not made of protosteel, but out of the same Kankoka disk material as others.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#3131 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 07:26 PM

IC: Myr watched as the battle slowly deteriorated. He grimaced and aimed the Ballista at the Makuta. "Get clear!" He shouted, waiting for a good shot.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#3132 Offline Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,211 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 09:21 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Haven Cove/Toothy Bane[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]With the awe-inspiring sound of air being displaced, Vinathli took to the air, watching the Toa of Ice several meters down the mountain, and the avalanche he was starting. Stealthily, she swooped down, landing on the top of his cave, staring down at him from behind."An impressive use of power..." She whispered, her voice barely audible. "But undoubtedly an uninformed one. Do you know the reason for the conflict below?" She continued, clasping the edge of the cave's opening as her wings opened to full size behind her, a majestic sight. Vinathli's eyes were uncanny; Almost etheral, fantastical, yet so very harsh, and so vivid it was almost blinding.[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Stony Leap/Yawning Sunder[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Sitting on the very edge of the massive bridge known as Stony leap, dangling his legs off of a drop that must have been a hundred or more feet, was a Vortixx.An unusual Vortixx, that is for certain, but still a Vortixx. [/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]And this Vortixx was bored. Sighing dramaticly, he rested his chin in his palm, his eyes turning from side to side as he observed the landscape around him. Suddenly, the was no longer a Vortixx sitting on a bridge. There was a Vortixx sitting on the edge of Yawning Sunder, his back to Shadowtangle, his boredom no less removed, even after his teleportation. [/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: Jilsud open for interaction/fight/whatever a prisoner would do.[/font] 


  • 0

#3133 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 11:15 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]I[/color][color=#0000ff;]C:[/color] [color=#a9a9a9;]Saylt,[/color] [color=#0000ff;]Danave[/color][color=#a9a9a9;]Saylt stood near the edge of the battle, firing off bolts of ice at strategic points on the Makuta's body, attempting to lock up his joints.[/color][color=#0000ff;]Danave, meanwhile, hid in the water of the Cove, making a mental assault, bombarding him with sounds and images in an attempt to overwhelm and disorient him, making it easier for the Wolves to take him out.[/color]


  • 0

#3134 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,997 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 08:11 AM

[center]IC: Stony Leap/Yawning Sunder Sitting on the very edge of the massive bridge known as Stony leap, dangling his legs off of a drop that must have been a hundred or more feet, was a Vortixx.An unusual Vortixx, that is for certain, but still a Vortixx.  And this Vortixx was bored. Sighing dramaticly, he rested his chin in his palm, his eyes turning from side to side as he observed the landscape around him. Suddenly, the was no longer a Vortixx sitting on a bridge. There was a Vortixx sitting on the edge of Yawning Sunder, his back to Shadowtangle, his boredom no less removed, even after his teleportation. [font='times new roman', times, serif]OOC: Jilsud open for interaction/fight/whatever a prisoner would do. 

/////ENDQUOTE////////////////IC: WullusFirst LightWullus had just unceremoniusly dumped DESTIAN into the the chasm after relieving him of his weapons. He looked up and saw a Vortixx sitting over the bridge.Wullus tried on the rings. Odd. A perfect fit. He kept a hand on his sword, just in case."Good Evening. What are you doing here. You could fall in, like your predecessor(OOC: Literally, one your previous character I dumped)," Wullus told the Vortixx.

  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#3135 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 10:31 AM

OOC: Quotes are fixed, guys. =P

 

-==IC: Kairan==-

 

Kairan frowned, as he attempted to dodge out of the way of the annoyance tactics, trying to get into a spot where he could avoid the oncoming avalanche. Kairan also fighting a ball of lightning toward the Shepherd quickly, to try and at least distract him, as he noticed the rest of the reinforcements.

 

-==IC: Sarkan==-

 

"Hmph; you Makuta are all the same." Sarkan scowled to himself, as he approached from the other end, and attempted to focus his powers over iron on the Makuta, to try and either rip a hole in the armour, or compact the protosteel in a way so that it effectively cut off his movement.

 

OOC: *Whistles innocently* There's a reason all Toa of Iron were killed. =P There's probably a way around it, hence why I said attempted, but... it's still the best attack tactic against this guy. =P


  • 0

#3136 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,885 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 10:50 AM

[color=#008080;]IC: Plagia Simul - Haven Cove Border[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Grimacing with disappointment at the Caretaker who dodged my shot, I almost missed it drop a boulder on my head.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Perhaps I should elaborate: Only moments after the big-robot-Rahkshi blocked my shot with a stone spar, it vanished, along with the large rock behind it. I suppose I should have been the tiniest suspicious at that point, but I was too freaked out from the sudden change in tides, and would've missed the Caretaker re-appearing above my head (while dropping the boulder), if not for its shadow.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]My eyes shooting up, I narrowly managed to activate my Hau, leaving the rock hanging over my head. With a mighty heave, I threw myself out of the way, switching the shield off.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]For a moment after it landed, the boulder stood perfectly straight, like a soldier during an inspection, before tipping over the edge of the overhang. Realizing my chance, I pushed myself off the ground, jumping at the rock with enough force to nudge it off and into the air, tumbling down towards the beach.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]The wind whipped at my face, and I could already fear flooding my veins as one of my most insane plans took effect. The boulder, which I was currently riding to the ground, was hurtling towards the sands at, by my estimates, about a million miles per hour (give or take a few seconds), which might give me time to leap off before it hits land.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Or could just break every bone in my body. What fun.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]About three seconds 'til I can jump.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Two karzkarzkarzkarz seconds[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]oh mata nui i'm gonna die[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]one[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]i jumped[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Suddenly, my body was pumped with adrenaline, as I hit the sands, rolling straight ahead to use up the kinetic energy which had pushed me off of the rock, before stumbling to my feet.[/color]

 

Well, I survived.

 

That was fun.

 

[color=#a52a2a;]IC: Rynekk Simul - Boarding the Pale Burnak[/color]

 

Sword. Sickle. Sword. Sickle.

 

I was climbing the side of the Shepherd's ship, managing to make good time, despite the very real threat of dying at any given moment. Fortunately, that Makuta hadn't noticed me yet, so, I still had time to get to the deck before he could try anything. Hopefully, he wouldn't be stupid enough to try and wreck his own ship.

 

With a last mighty heave, I hooked my sickle over the railing, provoking a wide grin on my face. I began swinging from side to side, trying to build momentum. Back and forth. Back and forth.

 

With one last swing, I basically hurled myself over the side of the ship, landing in a sloppy three-point crouch on the floor of the ship.

 

OOC: Lord of Adders, if you could set the stage, please.

 

[color=#696969;]IC: Void - Haven Cove[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Pain was the first thing I managed to register after the Makuta hurled me aside. Next off, I realized that I suddenly full range of movement again.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Finally, I wondered why I couldn't move my right arm. Or why it felt like it was missing entirely. I struggled to turn my head, hoping that I would see what the problem was.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]Oh. Well, that sort of explains things then.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]I'm not certain if the stump where my arm used to be hurt or not (that was mildly distressing), but as long as I couldn't feel it yet, I was perfectly happy. The only thing I really regretted was that my sword was missing.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]I braced myself with my one remaining arm, gritting my teeth, and pushing myself into sitting position. Flexing my legs as I'd practiced numerous times when I didn't even have one arm to help me, I climbed to my feet. My eyes burned with crazed intensity, and I clicked the clawed fingers of my left hand. These and my teeth were the only weapons I had left. I would have to use them well.[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]"A...deaf policeman...heard the...noise," I gasped, doing my best to walk back towards where my right arm lay.[/color]

 

[color=#000000;]-Void[/color]


  • 0

#3137 Offline Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,211 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 11:03 AM

IC: WullusFirst LightWullus had just unceremoniusly dumped DESTIAN into the the chasm after relieving him of his weapons. He looked up and saw a Vortixx sitting over the bridge.Wullus tried on the rings. Odd. A perfect fit. He kept a hand on his sword, just in case."Good Evening. What are you doing here. You could fall in, like your predecessor(OOC: Literally, one your previous character I dumped)," Wullus told the Vortixx.

 

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Yawning Sunder[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"My predecessor?" Jilsud ask, his shoulders remaining perfectly still as his head twisted 90 degrees, so that half of his face was watching Wullus. "There was another me? Before? Here? And he fell? How clumsy. It makes a man ashamed to have such a worthless predecessor..." Jilsud said, his insane grin turning into a melodramatic frown as he began to ponder what Wullus had stated.[/font]


  • 0

#3138 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,210 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 03:55 PM

IC Ketru (Haven Cove)A toa of gravity sat down on a cliff in Haven Cove. He had a rock in his hand, a rock that he seemed to be studying intently. "Nothing new," he noted. "Just a regular piece of proto-shale."OOC Open for interaction
  • 0

#3139 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 04:59 PM

IC: The Makuta's mask was in fact protosteel as well. Would sort of defeat the point of an armoured containment suit if there was an easy thing to break right up at the top. Danave was more successful, his mental assault catching the shadow creature off-guard. With fury burning in his eyes, the Makuta turned to Danave, using his own mental powers to hurl the psychic powers right back at him, hammering his mind with invasive thoughts. This did mean he turned his back to the rest of the Wolves so was struck in the small of his back by Kairan's ball of gathered lightning. He took a few steps into the lapping sea, staggered by the twofold attack.

Turning again, this time to face the forces on the beach, he switched to gravity powers, creating a small singularity powerful enough to pull anything lighter than a Steltian in towards it. It would pull the Wolves off their feet and simultaneously bombard them with whatever shrapnel it pulled off the beach

 

 

 

Rynekk wasn't confronted by any guards or sentries, just a plain deck. There was a metal hatch ahead of him that would have led to the hold, and and cabin up close to the boat's prow to his right


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#3140 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 08:10 PM

OOC: Adders you forgot about Inta's Ice vermin.

 

IC: Monik

 

Monik teleported up to Wullus and Jilsud. "Hello there, what brings you here?" He asked cheerfully.

 

IC: Inta

 

"AHHH." Inta cried out as the chain lightning stuck him, sending him flying back deeper into the cave. Pushing through the pain, Inta focused his mask power on several stalactites on the roof, bring them crashing down to block the cave or crush the caretaker if it had moved forwards.


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#3141 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 08:12 PM

OOC: Curses, foiled again!

 

IC: Kopraga / Haven Cove

 

As the Makuta turned, something else went into effect. From behind him, his own shadow began to become animate. The living darkness began to bolster as Kopraga fed his powers and influence into it from overhead, and after a few moments, an exact duplicate of the Makuta made of pure shadow - including his own - appeared behind him. Its claws suddenly enlarged, becoming razor blades of darkness, and it swung at the Makuta's back.

 

It was now time to execute his revenge.

 

IC: Elynirus / Haven Cove

 

As Elynirus began to rise up, she felt the small rocks and shrapnel tear across her body, and winced in pain as they began to pull up and keep pummeling her. She tried to focus as she rose up, aiming at the Makuta once more. She remembered that first night; the night of escape. She remembered how she held off Rahkshi. Focusing, she fired out again in desparation.

 

From her hand emerged a crimson ray of light, heading towards the Makuta with pure, concentrated Toa energy. Against a being of antidermis like the Makuta, this attack would be incredibly powerful.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#3142 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 08:25 PM

IC: Haven Cove/Toothy Bane

Mirax nearly jumped as he heard a cool female voice, barely audible above him. He also nearly released another blast of blizzard, but as he cooled his nerves, he managed to power down his elemental energy for the time being. Needless to say, Mirax did not like surprises, especially not on an island filled with death and constant fighting. While he could not see the being who was speaking, he did know of their location. Above him based on how he was hearing everything. Gritting his teeth, he begins to start building up more elemental energy. He intended to blast whoever was on top of the cave off the roof. While he gathered his energy, he also attempted to stall.

 

“It doesn’t matter. The reason is always the same. Survival.” He told the voice bluntly.


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 


#3143 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 08:29 PM

IC: Myr noted with no small amount of amusement that the Makuta's shadow had risen to attack. He aimed and fired a bolt from the ballista, then readied a second one.

 

OOC: I would advise that those who are not immune to shrapnel move away from the Shepherd.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#3144 Offline light Laser

light Laser
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 83 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 08:47 PM

IC: Mataik-Haven Cove

 

In the dark room of the ship a slight groaning sounded, followed shortly by a pop.

A black armored being with a silver patter and wings rose out of the box, and began to stretch.

 

Mataik watched in silence, he assumed the being was completely unaware of his presences, and of course that’s how he usually liked it. However if this was a potential ally it might help him escape, but yet again he decided to keep quiet and, observe.


  • 0


If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.
Wait that doesn't seem right.


Posted Image


#3145 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 12:16 AM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#8b4513;]OOC: Probably should point out that Danave is a girl.[/color][/font][color=#a9a9a9;]IC: SayltHe was pulled from his vantage point at the edge of the forest and to the singularity, crashing into the other Wolves with a loud 'Oof!' He managed to fire off a large bolt of ice at the Shepherd's feet, trying to freeze him in place.[/color][color=#0000ff;]IC: DanaveFrom her cover in the water, she was unaffected by the singularity. The mental pain from the Makuta's counterattack was beginning to overwhelm her, but from the fraction of her mind that wasn't screaming, she hatched an idea. She took the pain, the mental scream, amplified it for an agonising second, and redirected the piercing tone out of her head, and into the Makuta's, hoping to overwhelm him the same way he did to her.[/color]


Edited by Clockwork Kineticist, Jan 08 2013 - 12:17 AM.

  • 0

#3146 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 154 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 02:41 AM

IC: Zaak had been invisible up to this time, trying to determine if the Toa of Gravity, for that was what he appeared to be, was a threat. " Just an ordinary piece of proto-shale", he heard him say. Not being able to resist a philosophical statement, Zaak became visible again and sat beside him. "That depends on your perspective. Itay be ordinary to you, but to an insect it would provide shelter, a home, and a chance to survive..." Zaak let his voice trail off.OOC: congrats, u made it out of the Hunted. I was convinced that Ketru was still wandering down tunnels, waiting for instructions that would never come. : )

Edited by sonyaxe, Jan 08 2013 - 02:42 AM.

  • 0

#3147 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,997 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 03:34 AM

IC: WullusFirst LightWullus had just unceremoniusly dumped DESTIAN into the the chasm after relieving him of his weapons. He looked up and saw a Vortixx sitting over the bridge.Wullus tried on the rings. Odd. A perfect fit. He kept a hand on his sword, just in case."Good Evening. What are you doing here. You could fall in, like your predecessor(OOC: Literally, one your previous character I dumped)," Wullus told the Vortixx.

 

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Yawning Sunder[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"My predecessor?" Jilsud ask, his shoulders remaining perfectly still as his head twisted 90 degrees, so that half of his face was watching Wullus. "There was another me? Before? Here? And he fell? How clumsy. It makes a man ashamed to have such a worthless predecessor..." Jilsud said, his insane grin turning into a melodramatic frown as he began to ponder what Wullus had stated.[/font]

IC: [color=#ffa500;]Wullus[/color]

[color=#ffa500;]"Well, if all of the previous slaves here are our predecessors, then yes."[/color]

[color=#ffa500;]Wullus continued talking, although the look in Jilsud's eyes told him he was... slightly mad.[/color]

[color=#ffa500;]"So, how did you get here?" That's odd, i should be hiding, travelling alone, striking from the dark.[/color]

IC: [color=#0000ff;]Joltan[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]A Dark Evening[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]Joltan had been trekking for a day. With nothing but salmon in his pouch. And some flint.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]He looked up at the dome. It showed a map of the island, and snippets of fighting.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]Hang on ,that looks like the clearing I crossed...[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]He whirled around. A metal shere with a camera lens and propellers.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]It's tracking me! He realised.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]With a warcry, Joltan dashed forward and sliced with his Longsword. It charged with Electricity and destroyed the Observer.[/color]


  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.


#3148 Offline Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,211 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 10:39 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Yawning Sunder[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"I sat down." Jilsud said, taking Wullus' question rather literally. "It wasn't very eventful."[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Toothy Bane/Haven Cove[/font]

 

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Vinathli breathed quietly for a moment, and then continued, her silken voice getting closer as she silently crawled forward on the cave's roof. "What if I told you..." She whispered softly, her lips parted in a sadistic grin. "That those below are fighting for our freedom? For the end of this slavery? For the ability to resume whatever life, or quest you were previously occupied with? What then?"[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: Really tempted to make a "What if I told you..." Matrix joke...[/font]


  • 0

#3149 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 04:31 PM

IC: The Caretaker teleported away as Inta brought the stalactites down. He'd trapped himself in a cave, so was no longer the robot's concern.

 

 

The bolt from the ballista was heading right on course...until it got caught in the pull of the singularity, and swung round to fly at the Wolves who were likewise trapped. Now they had an incoming spike to worry about along with the renewed lightning-based assaults from the Caretakers.

 

 

The Makuta had his mental defences up this time, to Danave's bad luck. Her mental attack was rebuffed again, rebounding back to her once more.

 

 

As the living shadow's swiping gouged shallow scratches in the Makuta's armour he shapeshifted a third arm out his back. Since the shadow was solid enough to attack it was solid enough to grab. Once in the third arm's clutches, the Makuta simply absorbed it, drawing the energy into his essence to bolster his own powers. But even with that he growled in pain as Elynirus attack struck him. He made a throwing motion with a hand and the air around her crackled with energy as a stasis field sealed her in a timeless embrace


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#3150 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 04:37 PM

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan was not entirely certain what to do, as he let himself fly away toward the beach more. Swapping to his Kualsi, Kairan teleported into the sky, and then flipped around in the air, as he drew his sword, and then dove toward the ground, the gravity once again taking hold, as he attempted to use the momentum from both the falling, and the gravity's pull, to attack the Makuta directly, charging up a lightning bolt in his other hand.OOC: IIRC, this should be a protosteel sword, but I forget exactly how protosteel works. >>'
  • 0

#3151 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,528 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 06:11 PM

[color=#a9a9a9;]IC: Saylt'Owwwwwwww....'[/color][color=#0000ff;]IC: DanaveThis time, the screaming was for real.  She could barely see straight, she clutched her head in agony, and her Volitak was causing her to flicker in and out of sight. 'Get out of my head, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!' She managed to summon up an ounce of concentration, and that was all she needed for a reversal.If the Makuta's mental defenses were a wall, Danave's mental assault was a bunker-buster.[/color]


Edited by Clockwork Kineticist, Jan 08 2013 - 06:15 PM.

  • 0

#3152 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 06:12 PM

OOC: The bolt happens to have an explosive tip.

 

IC: Myr cursed and watched the returning bolt. "I need a Sanok!" He fired a second bolt to intercept the first, then readied a third.


  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#3153 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,210 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 07:21 PM

OOC Which way is the Makuta fight?IC KetruThrowing the rock down on the ground, Ketru began looking around. Seeing nothing of particular interest, he began wandering in a random direction when he heard a being say something behind hi. Whirling around, he saw a toa of plasma talking to him. Wait, how do you see a person talk? Anyways, he studied the toa carefully. Finally, he asked "Who are you?"

Edited by Constructman, Jan 08 2013 - 07:53 PM.

  • 0

#3154 Offline Pears Nivans

Pears Nivans
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

  • 3,591 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 07:27 PM

[color=#696969;]IC - Okena - Shadowtangle: "Indeed," Okena said, beginning to follow Hexxon. After a moment, however, he paused, turning his head curiously toward the ocean. "Do you hear that?"[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]It was a distant series of sounds--shouts, mainly, intermixed with energy blasts and the clanking of metal on metal. A battle. They were becoming clearer and clearer as the ringing in Okena's ears from his bombardment of Madu Cabolo thinned out. Only now was he becoming aware of the scale of what was occurring...[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]IC - Nostala - Haven Cove: Nostala had dodged Verdan's attack through a quick series of rolls, though found herself unable to retaliate as she was grabbed by the gravity well. Digging her feet into the sand, she thrust the end of her staff in at an angle, anchoring herself where she sat.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]That was both good and bad. On the plus side, she wasn't in danger from the numerous attacks being pulled toward her allies. On the downside, that also meant that she had to watch helplessly as both the group was assaulted, leaving her with no way to help them, and as Verdan began to bear down upon her, being heavy enough to resist the pull. Also with no way to defend herself.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Glorious... But then... perhaps there is a way...[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Holding on tightly to her staff with one hand, the Artanian reached around to the pouch on her belt, in which she still carried the Hordika Venom vial and syringe. She closed her eyes, mulling over the thought for what seemed an eternity, recalling the Wolves' debate over the matter. Levacius's words echoed song-like in her mind, crashing against her own beliefs as a wave does against a cliff...[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"Evil? To say that is like saying the Crast or Felnas is evil. There is nothing evil about the venom. It is not an evil substance, it's a tool! One that, when used wisely, can turn a weak being into a powerful creature! It takes will and control to overcome it, but all it does is release the inner beast we suppress out of something greater than instinct - logic."[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Nostala sighed, grabbing the syringe. "If it helps us..." She planted a small kiss on the vial, before inserting the needle into her forearm and injecting the substance. The effect was immediate. As it entered her circulatory system, Nostala's eyes widened, and she collapsed, digging her fingers into the sand as she began to convulse...[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]OOC: So, that was a spur of the moment decision for Nostala and I. TPTI, would you like to describe Nostala's Hordika mutation?[/color]


Edited by Parugi, Jan 08 2013 - 08:47 PM.

  • 0

rotrbanner.png

~ Night Ride ~ Day Run: The Garden (I II III) ~ Perpetual ~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic ~

~ One ~ The Report ~

~ Broken Unity/Review ~

000 - 001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007 - 008 - 009 - 010 - 011 - 012 - 013 - 014 - 015 - 016 - 017 - 018 - 019 - 020 - 021 - 022 - 023 - 024 - 025 - 026

 - Decaia Holts - Vidinia LeJauso - Raimundo Rojo - Melanie Garven - Melissa Garven- ??? - ??? -


#3155 Offline sonyaxe

sonyaxe
  • Members
  • Toa

  • 154 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 07:41 PM

OOC: My bad, I forgot to say that my last post here was @ Ketru.  :P

 

IC: "That depends on your perspective. To the shepherds, I am the most annoying prisoner they had ever captured. Here though, I am just a person fighting for survival. My name is Zaak, Toa of Plasma." Zaak said. Suddenly, there was a loud *CRASH*. I couldn't tell what it was, so I turned to the Toa I was talking to. "So who are you, and do you know what the heck that was?" 


Edited by sonyaxe, Jan 08 2013 - 08:03 PM.

  • 0

#3156 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 07:47 PM

IC: Myr turned his attention to the one enemy that was neither a Shepherd nor a Caretaker, the Skakdi. He fired one warning shot, attempting to take into account the pull of the singularity.

 

OOC: Sonyaxe, that post should have gone in the discussion topic, since it had no IC info.


Edited by Killer_Myr, Jan 08 2013 - 07:48 PM.

  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#3157 Offline Magnus Greel

Magnus Greel
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,198 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 08:35 PM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]IC: Shadowtangle[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Hexxon paused, allowing his senses to stretch beyond their immediate vicinity, his mind alert as always. Sure enough, the din of the Wolves' battle reached his eyes as well, prompting the Toa to summon the power of his new Akaku. With his enhanced eyesight, he his eyes pierced through the trees, searching for the source of what was definately a battle.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]"Yes, a skirmish no doubt," Hexxon replied, his Kualsi reappearing on his face and stepping in the direction of the noise. "You think our quarry might be included, or at least stalking the borders of battlefield?"[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]IC: Haven Cove[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]Greel found himself sucked onto the beach by the pull of some increased gravic attraction, like most of the other Wolves. However, he soon noticed it wasn't just his companions and him affected by the singularity, but also rubble and shrapnel of varying sizes and shapes. Quick action granted him protection from a Rhotuka aimed at himself, the dangerously sharp and heavy fragments bouncing off the reddish glow of his energy shield.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]Rocky was dragging himself and his master across the sands, less affected by the pull of gravity due to his great size, towards their enemies. Eyeing the struggling Makuta, Greel focused on generating a telekinetic blow to his Kualsi-shaped Kanohi. The removal of them, he knew, tended to weaken the bearer, inciting hope in the teal-clad slave. Aimed at the proper spot, with sufficient force, the attack would send the mask flying off.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]IC: Haven Cove[/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]With the pesky Nostala driven back from his master's gravity attack and the sand fully removed from his eyes, Vertan hauled his large figure towards the Shepherd, also slowed by the singularity. Astoundingly, even with the multiple assaults from the slaves, the Shepherd had managed to throw off each one, without so much a scratch cut into his ebon armor. The Skakdi simply needed to trudge harder to grab the nearby Levacius--[/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]A projectile abruptly appeared beside him and almost wounding him, only to be pulled away to the center of the beach. Hardly concerned now with his new assailant now that the singularity was in effect, he continued onward, but also blasting several dark energy pulses at the Wolves for good measure on the way.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(204,0,0);]"Master!" Vertan hollered, attempting to be heard over the cries and other noises. ''Allow me to take the Toa of Lightning aboard and spare your attention on him!"[/color]


  • 0

#3158 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,878 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 08:45 PM

IC: Levacius / Haven Cove

 

Enough pain, enough distraction. Which left a Toa of Lightning, no longer magnetically held due to too many distractions in play to keep up another source of power at one time, being dumped into the moist sand at the waters edge of Haven Cove. As the water on his side splashed on him, Levacius opened his eyes and grinned.

 

Activating his jetpack and using it to push back, helping him to throw himself - somewhat awkwardly - on his feet, the Toa of Lightning pointed at both Vertan and the Makuta before shouting "I don't think any of you will by sparing attention yet."

 

IC: Kopraga / Haven Cove

 

There was a splash in the water a ways past the boat; a figure could have been seen rapidly descending from the sky and diving.

 

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:


  • 0

#3159 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 09:23 PM

IC: Inta and pets

 

Inta got up warily, his eyes darting around looking for the caretaker. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw it hadn't gotten through, he then reached out with his element to look for rahi, there had to be something in a cave this big, his search was soon rewarded as he felt a large number of small rahi heading towards him.'Ah-ha' He thought as he probed deeper. 'Stone Rats, and they're scared.' Inta began lessening their fear and focusing them on the cave-in, soon they were setting their teeth to work clearing the path. 'These guys would make short work of those caretakers but a blast of chain lightning would fry all of them at once, unless...' Inta thoughts were interupted when he felt more rahi coming up the tunnel. 'Longfangs, so that's what scared the rats, and they're to angry and to many for me to control.' Inta readied his Zamor launcher and prepared for battle, as the first Longfang came into view he used his element to put it to sleep, he fired a seditive zamor at the second one putting it to sleep as well, then he slammed two more into the wall with his mask with enough force to knock them out.

 

The Longfangs were coming in larger numbers now and Inta was using his element to put as many of them to sleep as he could, backing that up with Zamors, and using his mask on any that got too close. When they were all unconsious Inta turned back to the Stone Rats and saw they were almost through the rubble, he quickly ordered them to stop and looked them over. 'Yes they could certainly do some damage with a few changes. Inta started to imagine the changes to make to the rahi; a thicker, more insulated hide, longer claws to ground them better, more conductive armour that led down to their longer claws to channel the electricity away from the body... By the time he was done a blast of chain lightning a little jolt.

 

The caretaker Inta's Ice Vermin was fighting was shaken apart by the rahi's Rhotuka, the vermin then looked over the battle, it would need help to win and being a pack creature it knew were to get it. The rahi disappeared into the mountains.

 

IC: Susik

 

Susik finally noticed the being chained to the wall. "Who are you?" She asked nervously.


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#3160 Offline light Laser

light Laser
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 83 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 08 2013 - 09:56 PM

IC: Mataik-Haven Cove

 

The being that had stood from the crate had now noticed Mataik who was chained to the wall.

 

"I am Mataik." He said "But I would like to know why you were in the crate."


  • 0


If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.
Wait that doesn't seem right.


Posted Image





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users